Wednesday Night - Cover

Wednesday Night

Copyright© 2013 by Just Anybody

Chapter 2

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A coming of age story about two girls who are best friends as they enter the high school social scene in a big way, through a sisterhood that prepares them for dating and satisfying their dates.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   First   Oral Sex   School  

Later that evening, as Emily and Heidi walked to their homes, Emily asked her friend, "What did you think of that, really? Did you know anything about that stuff?"

"Did I know about what? How to do it, or the whole idea of doing it?"

"Everything, I guess. I mean, I'd heard the term oral sex before, sure, and the words blow job sometimes, but I never knew really what they meant. I'd never given it any thought."

"And so, now, what do you think?" Heidi was very good at being the second to give her opinion, instead of answering the question first.

"Well, it's kind of scary, isn't it? I mean, just thinking about unzipping a boy's pants and taking his thing out and then doing all of that--makes me feel different all of a sudden. And I really had no idea they were that big, either!"

"Different how?"

"I'm not sure how to describe it. All of a sudden I felt very much older, as if I had already graduated and was grown up, ya know? And then watching her doing that on the video," she paused, "about half way through I started feeling all flushed and warm inside."

"So it was making you excited, huh? Me too. Emily, you have to realize that you aren't a little girl anymore. Your body is generating stuff inside that makes you every bit as much grown up as your mom, at least physically. You can have a baby just as easily as she did. And you can get sexually excited just as easily as she does. Unzipping a boy's pants and holding him in your hand has got to generate all kinds of hormones and emotions inside you, and that's what is supposed to happen. It's just that at our age, our parents don't think we are ready to enjoy all the benefits of being a grown up yet, and so they don't want us to have sex until we are older." Heidi was trying to explain all of this to her younger friend in a manner that an older sister teaches a younger one.

"Well, didn't it make you excited, too?"

"Yes, of course it did. I tried to envision myself in that video in place of her. Yes, it made me very excited. I can feel the wet spot in my pants now as we walk."

"Do you think you could do that to a guy?" Emily asked, almost reluctantly.

"Sure! Not every guy, but guys that I am attracted to, yes. Don't you ever think about stuff like this at night, while you're in bed?"

"No, do you?" her voice rising in surprise.

"Of course! I close my eyes and think about being with some really handsome guy, somewhere private that we can be alone. I think about sitting on a beach somewhere, someplace where it is sunny and warm and it's just the two of us and we are on a blanket kissing and he is caressing me, caressing my breasts and then we make love."

"Really? You dream about that? You dream about having sex?"

"Yes, Em, I do. It makes me excited and sometimes even wet inside."

Nothing more was said that evening about having sexy dreams or of giving some guy a blowjob. Both girls went to their respective homes and were content to think about the evening's events on their own.


Two weeks later, at the next meeting of the group, the five new girls were taken aside before the meeting began. Samantha ushered them to a smaller room that was more or less empty, save for a handful of upholstered chairs and a small table. On one wall was an unusual door, one that was split so that the top could be open while the bottom remained shut or vice versa. She began to explain to them,"Tonight, we are going to have you girls demonstrate that you paid attention to the video in our last meeting. This is strictly an educational thing, and every effort will be made to maintain your privacy and hide your identity from the boys involved. The boys will remain in the room on the other side of this wall, and the lights will be off in that room. The lower portion of this door will be opened, which will give you access to his pants and lower body, but he will not be able to see your face, nor identify you in any way. One at a time, you will come to this door, get on your knees and one of the boys will come stand in front of you. You will then unzip his pants and proceed to perform oral sex on him until he has an orgasm. When you are done, you will return to your seat and another girl will have her chance with another guy. Just so you'll be a little more comforted, we have done this same thing in this very same room for years, and no girl has ever been identified as a participant. Any questions?"

"Who are the guys?"

"Ahh, they, too, shall remain nameless, but suffice it to say that they are all members of our football team, they are all seniors, and they have absolutely no interest in dating people in your grade." One other thing--I will be standing near you to observe your techniques. If necessary, I may make suggestions or comments, but I will not mention any names. Who wants to go first?"

There was no rush to volunteer so Samantha pointed at Heidi. Escorting her to the doorway and making a motion for her to kneel on a small cushion, when she was in position, Samantha tapped on the door. When it opened, Heidi could just make out the blue jean covered legs of a boy standing in front of her. Nervously, she reached up and opened his zipper, and then unbuttoned his pants so that she could slide them down off his hips. As she did so, his already erect penis pointed straight at her. Moving very tentatively, she reached up and touched it with her fingertips, surprised at how warm and soft it actually felt. As she ran her fingers over it, up and down its length, circling the head with her index finger and allowing her fingernail to lightly scrape the crown, she was encouraged by his heavy sigh and then very deep moan.

Samantha pushed lightly on Heidi's back, just under the shoulder, to encourage her to move ahead. Cautiously, Heidi brought her mouth to the tipoff his penis and kissed it gently. When her lips touched him, he experienced and involuntary muscle movement and the head of his cock moved up and down several time, moving from below her lips, across them and finally up to her cheek. Fearing that she had lost control, Heidi firmed her grasp on his shaft and quickly captured the head into her mouth. She began to move her mouth up and down his cock, using her hand as a stop to prevent it from choking her. There was nothing spectacular about her motions, basically just up and down his shaft with her lips tight around it and her mouth providing a little suction. After a few minutes, she realized that he was moving towards her, thrusting his hips forward. She could hear him making odd noises which she didn't understand. Suddenly she felt his hands reach under the door, grab the back of her head and begin pulling her much closer to him while he began to forcefully thrust into her mouth. Heidi tried to keep one hand around his shaft but the force of his thrusts pushed her hand away. She was gagging, having difficulty even breathing while he held her head and thrust deeply into her mouth. Without warning, she felt his cum fill her mouth. Quickly she swallowed it as he thrust inwards again, shooting more of his warm jism into her throat. Four more times he blasted hot crème, and four more time she tried her best top swallow all of it. As quickly as his thrusts began, they ended, and the now satisfied boy released her head as he pulled his cock from her mouth and backed away from the doorway.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.