Undercover Escort Girl - Cover

Undercover Escort Girl

Copyright© 2013 by harry lime

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - All she ever wanted to be was a cop. Now she has a chance but it has to be in secret. She is an Undercover Cop playing a role as a very bad girl hooked up with some very nasty types. She lied on her interview and made the Undercover Squad think she had been exposed to every sort of kinky sex imaginable. It was all in her imagination. Her first introduction to the depraved vice scene comes as a shock but she is determined to do anything it takes to get her man.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Violence   Workplace   Prostitution   Nudism  

After only three months at the all-nude bar, Lucy could boast of having made a major drug bust and sending three bad guys up to the State prison for long sentences. She had also broken up an illegal gun swap deal that brought a number of unregistered firearms into the city for the use of the criminal element. She knew there was a sex-slave operation being run by the boss's nephew but it was at another location and she did not want to start an investigation on it until she had all the facts. The fact that Tony had bonked her real good a couple of times didn't influence her decision to keep it under wraps for now. At least, that is what she told herself.

When Natasha offered to let her room with her, Lucy was a bit reluctant but the prospect of living with her parents while she was working secretly at an all nude bar was too much pressure. She moved out of her parent's house the following weekend and never looked back.

She was really surprised at how clean and orderly Natasha's apartment turned out to be. Everything was in its proper place and she had a cat called Calico that acted like he was the ruler of the roost. That was all right with her because she had always liked cats. They had separate bedrooms but that very first night there was a terrific thunderstorm and Lucy was having difficulty in hiding her fear of the black night sky from the older woman. The next thing she knew she was being spooned by Natasha in the big bed in her bedroom and the kinky bar girl was introducing all of her fingers into her feminine folds and secret places like they were asshole buddies from way back. Her heart was bumping something fierce and she was beginning to think she had some undiscovered lesbian tendencies.

Fortunately, Natasha was frisky but not aggressive and she was content to take things real slow with her new room-mate. Lucy was surprised that the escort girl had not one but two male friends who had a habit of showing up at odd hours to pound her in the privacy of her bedroom. The sounds from the room sounded real interesting but Lucy respected Natasha's privacy and hoped that she would do the same for her.

The following Saturday, she made the clandestine meeting with her undercover supervisor and was informed that there was a big push to nail down the sex-slave trafficking operation. She knew that was bad news for Tony but in all honesty she didn't owe him anything and had no obligation to shield him from justice. It was a surprise when Natasha told her that she had been brought into the country in a cargo container with a dozen other girls from Puerto Rico. They had all transited without difficulty from Eastern Europe to the island territory and the final leg into the U.S. was just a quick 48 hour leg into the Port Authority holding piers. The stories that Natasha told her confirmed that the operation was the main source of supply for ready pussy to staff the strip clubs and the massage parlors that spanned across the tri-state area that constituted the syndicate's center of power. After the illegal drug operation, it was the most lucrative of the "earning" projects that the gang members controlled with an iron hand.

Natasha told her that she should never let any of the bosses talk her into working in one of the "shops" because it would change her forever unless she had come from a desperate background. Apparently, the girls coming in from overseas were "auctioned off" at a disreputable hotel down near Coney Island and their fate was sealed for the next five year period. After that, the firm was willing to put them out to pasture because in all honesty most of their sex appeal had been fully drained by then and they were mere shells of female allure useful for housewife drudges only.

Lucy experienced some nice hidden orgasms as Natasha explained the workings of the sex ring because she pictured herself a victim of the kinky operation unable to escape the day in and day out pounding by strangers in dark and ugly rooms. She could tell that Natasha picked up on her excitement because the sly foreign girl pushed her head down low and held her lips against her pulsating pussy slit. She licked furiously determined to bring her room-mate to a happy ending as quickly as possible. She was rewarded with a sudden gush of female juices and the pulse-pounding sound of Natasha's groan of release as she climaxed in one of her most spectacular orgasms ever.

It was a slow weekend at the night spot and both Natasha and Lucy were released early. It was good timing because a tall, handsome gentleman was waiting at the front door for Natasha to return. He was one of her "steady" boyfriends who had been out of town for a short time.

"Good evening, my dear, I just got back from Portland and I have got the "hots" for your glorious pussy."

He paused and looked Lucy straight in the face with his steel grey eyes. She was suddenly nervous because her clitoris started doing the jig without any instructions from her brain. Lucy knew she would bend over for this man anytime he wanted and that made her feel weak and helpless.

"Who is your new friend?"

Natasha gave the stranger a long kiss with lots of tongue action.

"That's just Lucy, my new room-mate. She is an angel. You will love her. Ha-ha! But only if I let you."

Lucy felt like she had just been put up on the auction block but it was a good feeling and one that made her pussy tingle with a kind of excitement that was missing from her double life. The thought of this good-looking guy dipping his wick in both Natasha and her was enough to almost bring her off without even seeing any cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.