The Military of

The Military of "Rule Number One Is to Survive"

Copyright© 2013 by harry lime

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - This is the third part of the "Rule Number One is to Survive" story. This segment will be 12 chapters just like the original "Survivor's" story and the "Looters" story. It is the story of the Military elements point of view to include all government forces. If some of the mission objectives seem at odds it is merely a reflection of the disorganization following overwhelming chaos.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Rape   Coercion   Heterosexual   Post Apocalypse   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Public Sex   Violence   Workplace   Nudism   Military  

It had been only about six months since Major Mike had been back at the rear echelon of the San Diego Headquarters but it seemed like an eternity.

So much violence and mayhem had been crushed into that period that he truly lost count of the fighters he had lost and the Looters and wild-eyed survivors they had taken into custody. Of course, most of them who were no longer of value to a newly constituted government that was uncertain of the future had to be immediately terminated in accordance with the rules of civil protection. There really was not much danger from the invading troops because they were poorly trained and poorly led and easily defeated by the heavier elements of the homeland defensive system. The real danger was from the Looting hordes of wayward citizens and the misguided segments of the survivors who had turned with a vengeance on the government forces. Those who obeyed the new directives were fortunately in the vast majority and easily assimilated into the new society with little difficulty. It was the outsiders who caused the most trouble and needed to be "mopped up" to prevent them from contaminating the already pacified areas under government control.

They arrived down in the San Diego area of operations before daybreak on a rainy Saturday morning.

The streets were pretty much cleared now and the evidence of Zero day and the aftermath when the government forces eventually took back the region from the Looters and other bandits terrorizing the remaining survivors. The fact that the government let their "cleansing" operation expand to include the survivors as well was a well-kept secret in the uncontaminated areas.

Their convoy passed through the outer ring of defenses so easily that Major Mike became concerned about the laxity of their vigilance considering the fact that most of the surrounding area was not yet cleared. He decided that it would not be appropriate for him to put that in his report because he was not quite certain yet what the higher command had established as their priority in handling the "big picture". Mike was willing to give them the benefit of the doubt despite the limited success of the field operations and the expanding influence of the non-pacified regions.

They had a choice of setting up their own camps on the former parade grounds of a deserted military installation near the water or to take over one of the "hotels" in the downtown area that was commandeered for the duration. Since the hotel was sort of an aging flea bag, he decided that their own camp was the better choice and they started setting up the tents and the other necessary work of settling down with a four hundred personnel fighting force.

A runner came into the command tent and informed him his presence would be required at a "staff meeting" the following morning at 0800 hours. It was good news because he was afraid he would be ignored before they took time to hear his report.

Fortunately, the shower facility was still in working order and his entire command spent the day taking turns at depleting the hot water supply on the functional but not officially open base. Corporal Sandy found a contact from the logistics depot who owed her favor and they were able to get a chit that allowed each fighter to get a new issue of clothing that also included fresh boots designed for field use. Too many of his fighters still had the old style barracks type boots that were mostly for "spit and polish" and not for protracted use in muddy terrain. It was quite a change to see all of his troops fitted out in fresh uniforms and clean as a whistle. Of course, after a week back in the field that would all be a memory and not a reality.

He had Corporal Sandy, who was looking decidedly appealing with clean skin and a fresh pair of trousers, bring in Martha, the last captive he had taken charge of at the final battle in the North.

Martha looked more like a school teacher than a soldier in newly pressed clothes with her hair up in a bun with her black framed glasses and serious look on her face. Mike told her to get on her knees and she got the message immediately. A few moments later, she slowed down and let him slide out of her saliva dripping mouth to see what progress she had made in fluffing up his happy warrior.

He decided it was time to stuff her brown eye just to see her wiggle when he stretched her nice and wide open. It was obvious that the more mature Martha was enjoying her tasks and that filled him with a sense of comfortable relaxation knowing that she would bring it back to him like a good little girl.

Corporal Sandy was in the corner watching them and had her hand buried under her brand new trousers. She was going to break them in the right way and he could appreciate her impatience.

"Don't worry, corporal, there will be plenty for you too!"

The pretty girl with the short-cropped hair dug deeper between her legs and was only able to manage a grunt of acknowledgement on the way to her deeply felt orgasm.

Attractive Martha was groaning as well with his long shaft buried in her bottom. She was starting a litany of select filth that seemed out of place for her innocent face. He yanked her trousers down a little further and beat a loud tattoo on her flanks that made Corporal Sandy giggle in appreciation. The little corporal was a bit sadistic when it came to dishing out some discipline but she was able to take anything without complaint in return.

Martha's little heart-shaped package was moving just the way he liked it but he knew she didn't want to hear him express his satisfaction with her performance because she got off on the "being made to do it" sense of bending over and taking it from the rear.

Mike reddened her ass cheeks instead and her look at him over her shoulder was priceless.

Her lips were so soft and tender that he had an urge to kiss her but restrained himself because it would look to Corporal Sandy that he had taken leave of his senses. It seemed almost impossible that this mature woman would have such a tight vaginal and anal entryway but she later explained it by telling him she had practiced abstinence most of her life except for an unfortunate incident with the minister who was married and had four children. She even admitted to him that she had repeatedly given the man of the cloth what he wanted so desperately because she wanted to do something to make his burden easier. Mike was a bit surprised at her naïve nature but assumed it was because that was a part of her bringing up and her personality that was giving rather than taking.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.