Before the Energists - Cover

Before the Energists

Copyright© 2013 by AL-Canadian

Chapter 16: Alone

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 16: Alone - Mike Nevins' life was wonderful, just tenured and promoted at work, a beautiful young fiance but it all suddenly ended on the way to a Valentine's Day dinner/show. This 1st 'book' details his life one month prior his being claimed by the Energists. As of now, this will be a 4 book series. The preface gives a little info on it's direction. Codes added when needed.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Science Fiction   Sports   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   School  

Mike’s Apartment, Tuscaloosa, AL

Early Saturday, January 11, 2003

Kaleigh started to hum Good Day, Sunshine by Paul McCartney as we remained down on the bath rug in front of my counter. Again, the water from the shower worked against listening to the sound of her simple, yet pleasant musical performance before me. I started to stand up in front of her and said, “If we don’t get in the shower soon, the whole apartment complex will soon be without hot water.”

She moved her now free right hand down between her legs and joked, “We’ll need to save some of that water to wash this bath rug, too, I think.” I laughed out at her funny comment and stood up over her. I reached down and took her once more pussy juiced covered hand in mine and hoisted her up. Her legs were still a little wobbly but her wit was near full power as she said, “We’ll have to lick our hands clean again.”

I was still smiling down at her and pulled her hot, slightly sweaty body into mine. I rocked her in my arms for a moment or two and then stepped away from her. I felt for and then opened the glass door to the large shower. As Kaleigh stepped by me, she reached down and grabbed my hard cock, which I honestly just noticed was rock hard. She tugged on it and pulled me into the shower, and said, “I want some of this now, please.”

As the hot water hit our bodies, I replied, “Your wish is my command, M’lady.” I then put my hands under her arms and lifted her up. Kaleigh squealed with delight as she wrapped her arms around my neck and legs around my waist. I hooked my arms under her legs and pushed her pussy out away from my body, just as I did when we were in the Jacuzzi at her fitness club. When I felt her hot, wet cunt on the crown of my cock head, I lowered her down and pushed her body up tight against the side shower wall. My cock speared her tight pussy until her clit as pushed up hard against my pubic bone. Kaleigh groaned out as my cock rammed up against her cervix. She looked down at me from above my head and then dipped her wet head down to kiss me under the hot streaming water.

With her body pinned tight up against the shower wall, I rocked my cock with quick short thrusts up her hot, tight cunt. Kaleigh pulled away from my mouth as each upward thrust caused her to groan out, “Ohh! ... Yes! ... Ohhh! ... Yes!” With her still impaled on my cock, I stepped back into the center of my large shower and began to lift her slowly up, almost completely off my cock. I then dropped her body down on it, while driving myself up hard into her. I repeated this slow withdrawal and hard thrust action several times. I enjoyed hearing her distinctive ‘Gawd!’ exclamation each time as the large ridges of my crown pulled out on her sensitive pussy walls. It wasn’t long before a major orgasm took hold of her and her cunt clamped tightly around my cock.

With one final hard thrust, I overcame her pussy’s tight resistance and fired off several pulses of cum deep into her hot, wet vagina. I somehow stepped back and leaned my back up against the wall for the extra support I needed. When I felt her lips on my mouth and her long tongue tickling my tonsils, I became aware once again that I had Kaleigh folded up against my chest.

As rocked from side to side, Kaleigh must have sensed a little of my fatigue and grunted out, “Let one leg down, Mike. Let one of my legs down. Ooh, gawd! That feels sooo good.”

As I eased my left arm out from under her bent leg, Kaleigh put her right foot down on the shower floor. My shrinking, cream-slicked cock eased out of her pussy.

When she felt that, she let me know she wasn’t too happy about it. “That’s not supposed to happen. I want him to stay primed and ready to go!”

“I’m not real happy either, but this is one of the drawbacks of being 40ish. Sorry, Star-baby.”

Kaleigh moved us both under the stream of hot water and calmly said, “Well, if we’re about running out of hot water, we really need to get cleaned up.” She looked at me without batting an eye and saw the semi-stupid look on my face from our just completed round of incredible sex. About two seconds later, the look on my face caused her to bust up laughing. Seeing my now fake pout, Kaleigh wrapped her arms around me and kissed my neck.

When she regained control of her laughter, she eased away, saw my body wash and bent down to grab it and the loofah sponge from the wire rack. “Seriously, we got to get cleaned up. Chop, chop, my man!” she happily chimed at me as she squeezed a good amount of Irish Spring gel on the loofah.

As she started to rub my body, she began to hum the McCartney tune again. When I figured out the words to it as best I could, I started to sing along. Upon hearing my, “Good day, Sunshine, Good day Sunshine,” Kaleigh started another round of infectious giggling. With her crouched down in front of me, washing around my balls and dick, she suggested that the old adage of people sounding better in the shower was basically proven false by me.

“Ouch!” I replied to her comment, which caused her to stop washing my private parts. I’m guessing she thought she did something to hurt my manly parts. Looking down on her, I then badly sang out, “Your words there, Star, ‘They chilled me to the bone!’”

Kaleigh looked up at me and swatted my semi-limp dick with the soft sponge, and then stood up to kiss me. “I definitely believe you should leave singing any of Heart’s great songs to someone who can truly sing!”

I nodded my head at her truthful statement and took the sponge from her hand and poured some more gel on it as she turned around, and bent down to pick up my bottle of shampoo. After she looked at it for a second, she said, “I’ll have to bring a bottle of my Salon Selectives shampoo and conditioner over here. No offense, but this stuff probably won’t be good for my hair.”

As I washed her back, I deadpanned back to her, “I suppose you’re right. Look at what that crap did to my hair. I had Tom Cruise hair before I started using that brand about three months ago.”

Kaleigh burst out laughing at my Tom Cruise remark, and damn near dropped the bottle of shampoo, fumbling it around before corralling it. I grabbed her around her waist to make sure she didn’t slip on the wet shower floor and pulled her back tight onto my semi-hard cock. She wiggled her ass on my lower crotch and then pulled away. She heartily said, “Damn, Mike. Stop with your zingers, and with your pussy loving dick. We’ve got to get out of here before we turn to prunes or the hot water runs out.”

We hurriedly finished up in the shower after I tried one more half-hearted attempt at getting her hot and bothered. My failed attempt earned me a small ‘hickey’ like mark on my right shoulder blade, as Kaleigh ambushed me while she finished rinsing the shampoo out of my five or ten head hairs.

After drying off, I took a mouthful of coffee out of the mug on the counter and quickly spit it out into the sink. Stupid me, I forgot how much time we spent in the shower, which allowed our coffee to get ridiculously cold. I grabbed both of our mugs and headed bare ass naked into the kitchen to get some good hot coffee.

I heard Kaleigh turn on her blow dryer in the bathroom, and thought back to the last time I had someone, who needed that device in my home. It had to be over five years because Debbie never used one on her very fine auburn hair. She said it made her hair too frizzy. None of my other lady friends brought one with them on an overnight stay, if I recalled correctly. I cringed as I thought that it must have been that cheating ex-wife, Maggie Houghton, who last used a blow dryer in my home. Then I remembered that my step-daughter, Claire used her hair-drier more often than her mom, which made that memory a little sweeter.

As I snapped out of that scary thought, I put a couple of day old Krispy Kreme doughnuts in the microwave to heat them up slightly. With two mugs of hot coffee and a small plate of warm donuts in my hands, I returned to the master suite and bathroom and set them down in front of my absolutely gorgeous girlfriend. I simply looked at her naked reflection in the mirror as she masterfully worked her brush and blow dryer around her blonde hair. Her high, full breasts giggled wonderfully as she curled her round styling brush through her long, soft mane of hair.

Kaleigh caught me staring at her magnificent breasts and playfully scolded me with a crisp, “Take a picture, it will last longer,” comment. After a couple of seconds staring into my eyes, she burst out laughing once again, and sputtered out, “Oh, right ... you DO have access to pictures, uh, video of these big bad girls!” Her ‘big bad girls’ were really jumping all over the place as she laughed at herself. I loved seeing her hearty laugh, and couldn’t help but join in with her, too.

As she rose her arms back up and focused on finishing her hair, I took a sip of my coffee and picked up one of the warm glazed ice donuts. Seeing that her focus was keyed on moving the brush through her wavy hair, I took the sticky doughnut and smeared her bouncing left nipple with the warm gooey glaze. Watching her face in the mirror, Kaleigh pretended to ignore this tom-foolery, so I reached over to her right breast and made a matching pair of glaze covered nipples. With only a slight hint of a smile, Kaleigh continued on with her hair drying routine.

Not to be outdone by my semi-stoned faced beauty, I ducked under her arm and started to lick the warm sweet glazed icing off her hard puffy left nipple. While I couldn’t see her face, I noticed her right arm slowed its brushing motions, and that she pushed her chest out towards my slow swirling tongue. When I was sure I had her hard, long nipple cleaned from the sweet glaze, I sucked the whole hard bud into my mouth and lashed it with my tongue for a few seconds.

That action stopped her dead in her tracks as she lowered her arms down from around her head. Unfortunately for me and semi-fortunately for her, Kaleigh let the hot nozzle of the hair dryer touch my back and I yipped out in shock. Kaleigh moaned though as I scraped her nipple with my teeth as I jerked my body and head down, away from the hot dryer and her delectable nipple.

When she saw what she did with the hair dryer, she started to apologize again, but I hushed her, and moved my mouth back up and over to her glazed right nipple. I heard the hair dryer settle on the counter, and felt Kaleigh’s hands grip my head, alongside my ears. Her sounds of pleasure increased as I bathed her long pink nipple with teasingly slow licks. The glazing had cooled some and was very sticky now, so I opened my mouth to suckle and bath her nipple with my saliva. Kaleigh, not knowing my plans, pushed my head hard into her breast, which forced more of her tit flesh into my mouth then I expected. I still sucked inward though, pulling as much of her sweet puffy mound into my wide mouth. My front teeth pressed into her firm tissue, leaving a nice dental impression on her tanned flesh.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.