Betrayed by My Body - Cover

Betrayed by My Body

Copyright© 2013 by Mirax

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - My girlfriend catches me watching porn. She decides to help out and uncovers my secret fantasies. Tags are for the whole series.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Size  

Shanna, my girlfriend can be pretty sneaky sometimes. Like today, for instance, when she came home early from school and caught me watching porn.

"Baby! I was going to be home in like an hour. You couldn't have waited for me?" Fuck. That extremely eloquent phrase was about all that went through my head when the door to our bedroom suddenly opened and she walked in. I hadn't been expecting her for another hour at least, she was supposed to be in class right now, English 1150 or something.

I hurriedly tried to close down the browser window. It wasn't that I was looking at anything kinky but I was pretty embarrassed that she'd caught me with my shorts around my ankles and my dick in my hand.

"Wait, why are you closing that down? Are you looking at weird stuff?" Shanna demanded, storming over to try to catch a glimpse of what I was clicking on.

"No babe, I'm just ... I wasn't ... it was just normal porn, nothing weird," I stammered out, trying to quickly open up another program and pretend I'd been doing something else while at the same time pulling my shorts up my legs. I only half succeeded in either case, my dick ended up trapped by the waist band, jutting up against my stomach obscenely, and I couldn't quite get all the windows closed. The pop up add showing a teaser from a webcam show with a busty MILF touching herself was still centered on my screen. "Besides, I'm done, I'm working on homework now. See?"

"Done? Your dick is still hard. You just say that because I walked in. Show me what you were trying to hide from me. Let me see your history." She glared down at me, her hands gripping her hips. An expression that said I'd better shower her or else the only hand on my dick would be mine for the next month.

"Fine," I said, flustered that she was making me pull up the video I'd been stroking off to. "See? It's just a video of two people fucking, nothing weird." She didn't say anything for a moment as she read through my browser history. I took a moment to thank god I hadn't been looking at anything weird this time. The video that loaded was of a petite blonde bent over the arm of a couch and getting slammed from behind by some muscle bound guy with a shaved head. The guy annoyed me but I had to admit that the sight of her tiny pussy stretching around a cock that was almost half as wide as her waist was pretty hot. My penis agreed and started pulsing. My girlfriend noticed the movement as she looked on over my shoulder.

"Oh my god, are you getting off on this again?" Shanna gasped, reaching down my chest to grip my cock tightly. I moaned in reply. "I shouldn't be so nice to you," she said, dragging her nails down my cock until she was cupping my balls. She gave them a quick but firm squeeze. "But I will be today. So if you want to watch porn and jerk off thats ok but it's going to be on my terms." She released my and went over to the closet, pulling one of my ties off of its hanger.

"Put your hand behind your back," she ordered. I obeyed, pushing them through the gap between the back of the chair and the seat. The soft silk of the tie bit snuggly into my wrists. She grabbed the waistband of my shorts and pulled them back down to the floor. Since I hadn't been wearing a shirt I now sat naked on the chair, my hard cock jutting up towards the ceiling, twitching in anticipation.

"Alright, let's see what we can find for you to watch." She knelt by my side, using her left hand to hold my cock, idly stroking it as she moved the mouse with her right. She navigated to the porn sites main page, browsing through the newly added videos to see if there was anything worth watching.

"Oo, that one looks hot, the one with the asian girl," I tried to volunteer, indicating a softcore looking video that featured a skinny asian woman licking a purple dildo.

"No we need something else, something ... nasty!" she grinned evilly up at me before turning her attention back to the monitor. "Hmmm, what's this category? Femdom? Do you know what that is?" My dick twitched when she named the category. I definitely knew what it was but I'd kept my interest in it a secret from her.

She'd always been a pretty vanilla girl. Not innocent, mind you, she definitely love having sex. But before now the kinkiest sex we'd ever had was doing it doggy style. She'd definitely never tied me up before. I was forced to quickly come to the realization that she may have been keeping some fantasies secret from me too.

I kept my eyes on the screen and shook my head in response. Unfortunately she'd picked up my cock's movement in her hand and called my bluff. "No, huh? I think your cock is saying something different. Do you like this stuff? Guys getting spanked by girls? Whips... ? Strapons!" My dick twitched again and a drop of precum oozed out of the tip, leaving a glistening trail as it slid down the head to Shanna's hand, definitive proof that I did indeed like this stuff.

"Looks like someone's getting excited by it." She used her thumb to rub the precum into the sensitive underside of my cock. I moaned in appreciation and my cock throbbed and pulsed in response. "Yeah, watch this video baby. You can't tell me you don't think it's hot." She clicked on a video that showed a tanned young girl with an eight inch blank strapon jutting from her waist. Her breasts were about a C-cup, huge on her small frame.

Her costar was a slim man, his nipples were concealed by a pink bra and his hard dick was held against his stomach by a matching pair of panties. He had a wig and makeup on and looked surprisingly feminine despite the hard cock.

The young dominatrix was kneeling between his legs, one hand guiding her toy into his asshole and the other holding his panties to the side. Her black platform leather boots were braced against the baseboard, giving her something to push off of when she began to fuck him.

"No, put something else on. I don't like this stuff." But Shanna wasn't believing me. She had the evidence to the contrary in her hand.

"Liar! You're rock hard, harder than you've ever been with me. I think you love this actually. I think you want to be him. Look at what she's doing. Look at that strapon. Do you like it? Do you want me to get one? Should I dress you up like that and fuck you like a bitch?"

"No, no, no, I'm not into thaahhhhhh..." I moaned as she squeezed tightly and stroked me slowly. The moan ruining my attempt at protesting.

"Oh my god. Your cock is leaking precum like crazy." I could feel the slickness as she scooped it all up and used it to help jack me off. She rotated her hand in a slow corkscrew motion on my cock that felt amazing. "Look," she nodded towards the screen. "She isn't letting him jack off! Not that there's much there for him to jack off anyways, his cock looks a little smaller than yours and I barely need one hand to do you. She's making him receive all his pleasure from the dick in his ass and it sure looks like he's enjoying it. You can see the precum slicing down his little cock.It's like her cock is forcing it out of him."

She moved her other hand to my balls, letting the movie play by itself. With her other hand she massaged my balls, pulling them away from my body and squeezing them softly. Her left hand kept up it's slow twist on my cock.

As I watched the movie I slowly became aware of a different sensation too. She was using a finger to massage the area under my balls. I could feel her touch causing a pleasurable sensation as she caressed the area, moving closer and closer towards my asshole.

"Baby, don't ... stop ... don't touch me there. I don't want my ass played with."

"No? Ok, if you prove you aren't enjoying it I'll stop. If your dick goes soft I'll move my hands, promise." She said with a smile while she kept up the slow jacking motion. "Not getting soft? Alright, I'll take that as a sign you really do like it."

"No fair! You had your hand..."

"Oh my god," she interrupted me. "Oh my god, he's doing it! Watch the screen baby. He's cumming without touching himself! That's so fucking hot."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.