Béla Book 4: Timewalker - Cover

Béla Book 4: Timewalker

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Chapter 13

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13 - If you read Wrinkles In Time, you'll probably realize that Timewalker began sometime in Part 4 of that book. This book continues the stories of Frank & Tanya, the 'Jakes' and their wives-Tabatha & Bela and, of course, Lisa, now a fully grown Phoenix at age 5 who just incidentally carries a detonated nuke in her head which gives her almost unlimited power. Without giving away any more plot lines, Katie, reborn, is the girl who walks through time to whenever she needs to be.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Tear Jerker   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Paranormal   Vampires   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Masturbation   Fisting   Food   Water Sports   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Transformation  

"Lisa?" Macario said into the darkness.

"What?" Lisa muttered quietly. 'Another question? Will he ever stop asking me stuff?'

"That first night," he said, "Juan stabbed you. How come it didn't leave a scar?"

"You're just now wondering about that?" Lisa asked. She moved slightly, ungluing her leg, which had been resting on his torso. "You saw how I healed when that Verdugo guy shot me. Why would a knife wound be any different?"

"Yeah, but none of your wounds left a scar," Mac replied. "How come? When normal people get injured, there's always a scar, even after it heals."

"I dunno," Lisa whined. "I'm only five – I don't know everything yet. You'll have to wait 'til I'm a teenager."

"What?" Mac said, laughing at her remark. "Why would you say that?"

Lisa sighed. He could hear her quiet laughter in her sigh. He liked that sound. "Just a joke between me and Mom," she said. "We got into it before I left home and she told me to stop acting like a teenager."

"What were you fighting about?" Mac asked.

He felt Lisa shrug her shoulders. "I don't know. It's not important. We fought a lot. Until about a week ago, that's pretty much how we communicated."

"Oh? What happened a week ago?" he asked.

Lisa didn't answer. She simply put her arm around him and snuggled closer.

"That bad, huh?" he conjectured. "She throw you out?"

"What?" Lisa asked, halfway sitting up in surprise. "No! Of course not!"

"Oh, alright. What happened, then?" he asked.

He heard her sigh again. This time she sounded less pleased, perhaps a little frustrated.

"You could just show me, like you did that other thing," he suggested. "With your mind, you know?"

She had been lying with him, sharing her sensations and her emotions with him since they'd made love a little earlier. She didn't generally share, and wasn't now sharing, the images in her mind with him. It wasn't that she didn't want to – but if he started browsing around and found her memories of her sister (now her mom) and their sexual exploits in the arborium of that spaceship, she would be answering inane questions until one of them died of old age.

Besides, she'd only recently begun to remember her earlier life and her spotty recollections were still jumbled around in her head. She didn't understand a lot of it, herself.

"You're not going to tell me, are you," Mac sighed.

Lisa knew that little game. If his fascination with her couldn't get her to talk, making her feel guilty for rejecting him should. It did, despite the fact that she knew what he was doing.

"I seduced her! All right?" Lisa snapped at him. "Happy now?"

"Yeah, sure! No, of course not!" Macario said, trying to catch up with her sudden mood change. "I just wanted to know. Does your dad know?"

"I seduced him, too," Lisa replied, feigning indifference as she sat up and closely inspected her nails in the dark.

"So..." Mac mused. "I wasn't your first."

"What?" Lisa said, "Yes! You were my first! Your horny little pecker was the first I'd ever had inserted in me. Jeez!"

"But you seduced your own dad?" Mac asked. "How can I be your first if you did that?"

"I used my mouth and he used his fingers," Lisa exclaimed. "He didn't fuck me, I'm his daughter, for crying out loud!"

"You wanted him to?" he asked, morbidly curious. "Don't get mad – I just want to know."

"I'm not mad!" Lisa fumed, exasperated. "You just ask so many questions!"

"I just want to know all about you," he explained. "I love you!"

"Yeah, you do, don't you," Lisa sighed. "Fool that you are..."

"Probably," he agreed. He pulled her back down to him. "So, why'd you leave home?"

"To find you, asshole," she said, then kissed his nose.

"Really?" he asked.

"No," Lisa said, smiling and squirming as he held her tightly against him. "I left to find myself," she said, haughtily. "I left to explore the world – to discover what there was to be discovered. I just happened to run into you before I got very far."

"How far did you get?" he asked.

"I spent the first night here, alone, freezing my ass off on this dumb beach," she told him. "The next night I spent getting kidnapped, butt-fucked, stabbed, royally gang-banged, and stomped on, in pretty much that order."

"So I was your first!" he said, teasing her. She bit him. "Ow!" he yelped.

In the last few hours since the sun went down on their first day together, he'd found out something about his little vampire-phoenix sex goddess. She was ticklish. He began tickling her ribs and armpits now to get her to release her teeth from his chin.

"Yike!" she squealed. Then they were rolling around, wrestling with each other and laughing. In only a few seconds, they were covered with sand, having rolled off the blanket they'd recovered from Juan's beach paraphernalia.

Some of the stuff they found when they returned to the 'scene of the crime', as it were, they torched – stuff like the bags of coke and weed. Lisa vaporized them in such heat that there wasn't even any residue to sniff. There was a considerable collection of credit chips and some clothes, a tent and a couple of blankets.

Macario divided the credit chips up among the others – young boys like himself who had been 'persuaded' to serve Juan Verdugo the same way he had. The young fellows were amazed that Lisa had survived his treatment and had actually caused the disappearance of Juan and his stomping sex partner. The evil pair had sodomized some of them and even threatened their lives, along with the lives of their loved ones and family members to coerce them into serving him.

They partied, treating Lisa like their savior, which she was, she supposed. But she managed to get them to settle for allowing her and Macario some privacy on this, their very first night together as a couple. Although most of them had taken their turns holding her down and raping her the night before, they were more than willing for Macario to be her prize tonight, her 'gift' for coming to their rescue.

The wrestling match ended with Lisa trapped beneath Macario with his tongue deep in her mouth and hands no longer fiendishly tickling her but gently squeezing her breasts and caressing her.

Their long, loving kiss finally ended. Mac drew in a breath. Lisa braced, knowing what was coming.

"So, have you done this kind of stuff before?" he asked, smiling into her face.

"What kind of stuff?" she asked. "Like making out?"

"No," he replied. He clarified. "I mean like 'taking out' the Verdugo Brothers – making those two disappear – blowing up their shack..."

"Once, when I was a kid," she admitted. She kissed him and lay in the sand, half crushed by his body weight, waiting patiently for his next question.

"So," they both said at the same time, then they both laughed.

"I was watching my ... godmother? Is that the right term? She and her husband would take care of me if my folks couldn't."

"Yeah, I think so," Mac replied. "Usually godparents are present at the child's naming, too. So, what did your godmother do?"

"Huh? Oh, she didn't do anything," Lisa replied. "She was part of a task force that was sent someplace to shut down some drug dealers. She was captured and they drowned her. They chained her in a glass tank in the middle of the stage. Then they filled it full of water. They thought it was funny watching her struggle."

"God! I'm sorry," Macario said, terribly distressed by her words. "Do you miss her?"

"What? Oh. No," Lisa explained. "She's fine. They didn't kill her. They just thought they did. Then one of them spotted me and started shooting at me."

"What happened after that?" Mac asked.

"I blew everything up – the guy who shot at me, the glass tank on the stage. I fired up everything else. Only a few made it out alive," she shuddered, remembering. "I don't like to kill."

She sighed and stared up into the night sky. They lay on the sand for a while. Lisa stared into the Northern Lights. Macario drew designs in the sand that adhered to her breasts and belly. After a while, he'd managed to get most of the sand off her, a few grains at a time with his designing fingers. He looked at her beautiful face, her rounded nose, her narrow chin. She seemed subdued – almost sad, somehow – watching the lights slowly dance in the sky.

"They're beautiful, aren't they," he murmured into her ear.

"What?" she asked, seeming to come out of a trance. She blinked and looked at him, waiting for him to say something.

"The Northern Lights," he said quietly, clarifying what he meant. "The Aurora Borealis. They didn't used to be visible unless you were in Northern Canada, or somewhere harsh and freezing cold. But now, they sing in the sky for anyone who wants to watch – and listen."

"They sing of death," Lisa said coldly. "The end of humankind. One day they will own the sky, but no one will be alive by then. You will have all died."

"Such sad words," Macario replied, touching her lips, "from such a beautiful mouth. How can you know such a terrible thing?"

"You are a hopeless romantic!" she exclaimed. But she smiled at him when she said it.

"And you are a child," he replied, "with the power of a god, or perhaps, a goddess. And you have stolen my soul from me."

Lisa laughed and kissed him again. "My mother will steal you from me, I'm certain. She is even prettier than I am."

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder," he quietly proclaimed, "and I see only you!"

"Love me then," Lisa said, delighted with her new acquisition – this beautiful man whose name meant 'happy'.

Macario began kissing her nipples. Lisa lay back and enjoyed his tongue and mouth on her. 'Praetor, can you hear me way out here?'

'Yes, Phoenix. Do you have a question?'

'Yes, I do. What does Elizabeth mean?'

'It means 'God is my oath, ' Phoenix.'

'What the hell does that mean? What's an 'oath' anyway? Jeez! Some kind of promise, isn't it?'

'It means you are sworn to God, Phoenix. You are blessed.'

'Oh, bother! I'm sorry I asked.'

"Am I upsetting you?" Macario asked. He was teasing her belly button with his tongue, but he could tell her 'vibes' were suddenly all wrong for him to proceed further.

"What does 'God is my oath' mean?" she asked him.

"Why would you want to know that?" he asked, suddenly (always) curious.

"That's what Elizabeth means!" she growled. "God is my oath! And I always thought it was a nice name, too."

Macario laughed. Despite her ire, she enjoyed hearing him laugh.

"It means you are blessed with the certainty of your rightness of the eyes of God and are devoted to his purpose," he laughed. "Most Baptists believe they are blessed that way; what few are left, anyway."

"I'm blessed, huh?" Lisa murmured. "I'd rather not be, if I have a choice."

"It's a name, Liz," Mac replied. "It can mean anything you want it to."

"I want it to mean 'beloved by Macario'," she said, smiling into the night sky.

"And so you are," said Macario. He returned to worshipping her body with his tongue, causing Lisa to squirm and squeal.

"Eeek! I'm ticklish down there!" she squealed as he continued on past her pussy lips and began tonguing her ass. She tried to squirm out of his reach, not wanting him to find anything unpleasant down there.

Mac clasped her hips firmly with his hands and continued his invasion of her anus. After a moment, Lisa relaxed and stopped squirming enough for him so he could move one hand down and gently shove a finger into her anus.

"Oh! ... That feels nice," Lisa gasped, surprised that he'd want to do something like that to her. "Yes ... a little deeper ... Oh, God! That feels good!"

Lisa was squirming against his finger, now. Macario licked his way back up to her pussy lips and began licking along the length of her labia, stopping just short of her hardening little clit, teasing her unmercifully. Each time his tongue got close to it, it seemed to try to leap into his mouth as Lisa shoved up at him. "Damn you!" he heard her mutter as he moved away again.

Her pussy was soaked now. Mac shoved his thumb into her wet cunt and began to massage the inside of her pussy, squeezing his thumb against his index finger buried in her ass. Lisa jerked her pelvis upward and squirted on his thumb inside her pussy.

Macario grinned and assaulted her hard little clitoris with his tongue. Lisa had barely finished her squirting orgasm when he sent her screaming into the next, bucking her hips violently against his face and squirting girl-cum all over his hand.

She dropped her butt down into the sand, pressing both her hands into the back of Macario's head. She was still coming, and needed his mouth on her clit, sucking, biting, and flicking it with his tongue. She cried out as she came again, but held her hips steady enough so that his mouth didn't leave her hard little clit this time. She trembled in her effort to hold herself steady as orgasmic sensation flooded her body.

After the next series of twitches subsided, Macario moved his mouth off her clitoris and let her relax. Lisa was coated with sweat from her orgasms. He watched her glistening body as her chest rose and fell, outlining the top of her beautiful stomach with her ribs as they moved up and down with her heavy breathing.

He moved up to lie beside her, accidentally splashing a little sand on her torso with his arms. He touched her nose with his finger and held it there for a moment, grinning evilly, watching her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.