Béla Book 4: Timewalker - Cover

Béla Book 4: Timewalker

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Chapter 9

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - If you read Wrinkles In Time, you'll probably realize that Timewalker began sometime in Part 4 of that book. This book continues the stories of Frank & Tanya, the 'Jakes' and their wives-Tabatha & Bela and, of course, Lisa, now a fully grown Phoenix at age 5 who just incidentally carries a detonated nuke in her head which gives her almost unlimited power. Without giving away any more plot lines, Katie, reborn, is the girl who walks through time to whenever she needs to be.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Tear Jerker   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Paranormal   Vampires   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Masturbation   Fisting   Food   Water Sports   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Transformation  

"You ready?" Béla asked, calling upstairs to where Jake was. She sighed. He always made them late to the club.

Jake appeared at the top of the stairs. "Sorry. I was talking to Frank about Jake and Tabatha."

"They find out anything?" Béla asked. She already knew they hadn't. She could see it in Jake's mind.

"No," he said. "Frank thinks that you should go over there again..."

"No, Jake," Béla interrupted. "I've been over there three times. The only stuff I picked up was some old erotic images from Tabatha. I had the Praetor make copies to analyze. I can't tell where she ... they ... went. There aren't any distinct locations. It's like they just disappeared off the face of the earth. I told the Praetor to do whatever it could to find her."

"Well, come on, let's go," Jake said, guiding her toward the door.

"I don't feel like going now," Béla told him.

"Béla, come on," Jake pleaded. "You'll feel better when the guys start paying attention to your sexy little bod. That always brings you out of a funk."

"I like the big meetings when several clubs meet at the same time," Béla said. "At these monthly meetings, I feel like everybody's waiting just for me."

"They are!" Jake laughed. "They know you'll try anything once, and I heard a couple of them talking. Every month they try to come up with something even you'll back out of."

"They do, huh?" Béla asked, feeling challenged. "Well, let's go, then, and see what they've cooked up for me this time." They usually took public transportation there, so people could see them arrive. Then afterward, if they could find some privacy, and it was pretty easy because of the private rooms available for consenting parties, Béla would teleport them home. If she was conscious, that is. Quite often, her sexual excesses at these SAM Club meetings left her mortally wounded and completely orgasmed out.

Béla was wearing a little striped job that Tanya had given her now that Tanya's public persona, Tootsie, had unofficially suicided on that 'skewer-bot' last month. It was a dark blue number that was mostly, well, all right, completely transparent. It showed everything through a fine net of dark blue nylon. Béla didn't wear anything beneath it. Her naturally hairless pussy allowed her entire body to be admired through the material without drawing special undue attention to any large, mysterious, dark areas – except her nipples, of course, and they were only visible, not admirably huge. But that didn't stop anyone from looking.

Jake didn't like to dress up and play the fop, like Frank did when he took Tanya, or rather, Tootsie, partying. SAM Clubs were more for the male domination and torture of females, so it was the females who were on display, from the moment they walked in. Jake liked it that way and so did Béla. There were also FEM Clubs for the female dominants, and Suicide Clubs when both partners were submissive.

The club Jake and Béla belonged to was a bondage club that hosted two sub-groups – one specialized in burning with candles and candle wax torture, and the other specialized in freaky (and sometimes fatal) body penetration. Upon entering, each couple would submit the female's name to a lottery. The winner, or loser, depending on that month's theme for each group, would be displayed on stage while everyone else fucked their brains out in a convention-hall-sized orgy while they watched that month's torture theme play out on stage.

Béla had been chosen several months ago and was tied to a torture rack and splashed with hot wax. Afterward, she was left hanging on the rack for everyone's use and was fucked several times by other club members.

Usually, there were two displays, and Béla was hoping to be chosen for one again this month. Quite often, the displays were unusually cruel, especially the ones involving unusual body penetration, which sometimes caused permanent disfigurement or even death to the lottery winner.

In cases where the volunteer display girl died, the club couldn't be prosecuted. It was no longer illegal to kill someone if they signed a release stating their awareness of that possibility. The official Supreme Court ruling was: 'It isn't murder if the victim agreed to be killed for the purpose of entertainment.'

That ruling was the result of the 'State vs. Brandy Wine Tasting Productions' when the company's prime underground performer and co-owner, Brandy Wine, was repeatedly raped and viciously murdered as the plot for what became her best-selling underground performance. The underground production company was able to prove that Ms. Wine, upon discovering that she only had a few months to live because of a widespread, inoperable cancer, had actually written the script in which she would be strangled to death while being gang-raped. 'I can't think of a better way to go than being fucked to death, ' she told Spike Magazine, an underground tabloid, just before performing her final scene.

That Supreme Court ruling opened the door for hundreds of Suicide Clubs all over the country to come above ground, offering thousands of excited new members that last, extra thrill of a lifetime, with the emphasis on 'last'.

Jake personally thought Suicide Clubs were a good idea. They reduced the total number of morons in this country every month they were in operation. As far as 'Mental Hygiene' went, he was surprised that Hitler and his army of psychopathic psychiatrists never thought of it. Suicide Clubs were cleansing the human race of idiots.

But, Jake realized, Hitler would probably have made Suicide Clubs mandatory, and Jake believed Mental Hygiene should be voluntary. Of course, the problem with voluntary Mental Hygiene was that the very people who shouldn't reproduce were the same ones who most fervently believed in their God-given right to 'Go forth and multiply, ' which they did with great abandon, covering the planet with more morons like themselves.

Jake and Béla arrived and gave their names at the reception table. John, the receptionist, already knew Béla and knew she liked the most torturous devices the club could come up with.

"Show up at stage two if you're not a 'chosen', sweetie," he told Béla. "Whoever wins that stage will probably decline, then they'll ask for volunteers."

He handed her the Suicide form and she signed it without reading it. They both knew, no matter what demonic device she would be strapped, tied or lowered into tonight, Béla would most likely be game enough to try it. Stage two was the 'unusual penetration' stage. She smiled as she handed the form back.

John smiled, too, and took the signed liability form from her. "Thanks, sweetie. I hope you live to come back next month." He practically drooled on her blue mesh costume that covered, but didn't conceal, her hard little nipples.

Jake looked through the display brochures. "Hey, they have an auction block this time." Jake liked the auction block. Béla brought in higher bids than almost any other girl in the club and Jake loved the fact that his dark-haired little vampire was one of the hottest girls there – it was a real ego trip!

"Yes," John replied. "The club had decided that the 'block' is the best way to finance its monthly meetings. That way, the ones who use the club the most give it the most financial support."

Jake nodded in response, then he and Béla turned toward the main entrance. As soon as they entered the converted conference room, An older lady swooped down on Béla like a vulture.

"Béla, darling!" she crooned, reminding Béla of Cruella (yes, she saw that cartoon movie a hundred years earlier, sometime back in the early '90's).

"Leticia, how are you?" Béla smiled back. "I saw your display last month. You were magnificent. But I'm surprised you're walking already. That hook must have really been painful."

"Morphine works wonders, darling," Leticia replied. "And my body sculpturist is taking the stitches out next week, then I can display the scars."

Leticia had more scars from burns and bodily penetrations than anyone else in the club – anyone still alive, that is. Lots of club members sought her out every month just so they could run their hands over her scars while they fucked what was left of her brains out.

"If you decide to paint designs around your scars to better display them," Béla suggested, "I would love to do it for you. I have some great ideas. Call me, okay?"

Leticia nodded, then was practically dragged away by her husband. "Don't talk to her! She's a bad influence! You want to live to collect your security, don't you?"

Béla grinned and looked at her lifemate. "I guess I'm getting a bit of a reputation as a pain-crazy masochist."

The first display was beginning. A buxom blonde girl was being led out onto stage. She was blindfolded. The blindfold was all she was wearing. She was made to lie down on her stomach while a large iron crossbar was lowered from the ceiling. Manacles were snapped around her thighs and upper arms, then attached, one at each protruding end of the crossbar.

The girl was then raised, face down, into the air by the stage handlers, each one pulling on a separate chain. One of the stage handlers produced a rope, about a foot long with hooks on each end, and tied the two chains together under her torso. When they let go, it was obvious that the rope stretched across the girl's stomach was supporting her entire weight. If it broke, the chains would unravel around the pulleys and she would come crashing down.

A table was brought out with several tapered candles on it and positioned beneath the girl's swaying body. Each candle was lit, then positioned carefully beneath some specific, tender part of the hanging girl's anatomy. The first one went under her right breast, the next one under her left. One was placed under her pelvis. Then the remaining one was lit and placed directly beneath the rope around her waist.

"Oh my god!" Béla exclaimed, getting wet between her legs just watching. "I would love to be that girl up there!"

She watched as the girl was slowly, inch by inch, lowered toward the candles. When she cried out, the winch was stopped, then she was raised a little. The stage handlers readjusted a couple of the candle positions, then walked off, leaving her hanging there.

To the normal observer, the girl seemed to be positioned high enough over the candles to be unaffected by the tiny flames. The truth was slightly different. The candle wax was melting quickly – more quickly than the wick burned down. Each candle flame grew longer as the wax melted and exposed more wick to burn.

In moments, the girl on display was twitching and crying out as her nipples began to pop and sizzle in the heat rising from the candles. She managed to start swinging a little, relieving her tits from the scorching heat. The candles farther down the table were doing the same to her belly and pussy, but her main source of torment was her tender, scorched nipples.

Because she was swinging now, the stage handlers came out and lowered her body down closer to the tiny flames. Soon, she was swinging only inches above them, whimpering each time her breasts passed through a candle flame. She was feeling the burning on her pelvis and stomach now, and twitched each time her body hesitated in its swing over those candles, too.

The club members watching were getting aroused with the girl's writhing and her cries. It was almost as though the tiny flames that caressed her body were raping the girl. Béla pressed her hand against Jake's hard dick inside his jeans while she watched several club members begin fucking each other.

Then Béla had Jake's hard cock out in her hand. She moved in front of him, standing with her back to him so she could watch the show and the orgy going on around her and the girl suffering on the stage. As she backed up against Jake, he grabbed her under her arms and lifted her up. His cock slid down her back, then disappeared into the space between her legs. Then he lowered her down until she could feel his cock pressing against her vulva.

Still being held in the air, and unable to move her arms down, Béla humped her pelvis back and forth, rubbing her cunt lips against the length of his marvelous cock. After a moment, she could feel moisture coating his smooth silky flesh. She raised her legs up behind her, almost touching his butt with her heels, and pressed her legs against Jake's sides.

Now that she had more control over the angle of her body, she twitched her pelvis forward and was rewarded with Jake's wonderful cock almost 'popping' right into her hungry, wet pussy.

The girl hanging on the stage was crying and begging to be released. The rope around her torso had finally begun to burn, causing unimaginable pain and scorching burns that would probably scar her for life.

'God! I wish I was up there!' Béla thought, excited by the scene and the lust radiating from the fucking couples around her. Her pussy gushed at the thought of those wonderfully delicate tongues of flame licking at her belly, her cunt, her breasts. She came as she imagined how it would feel to be dropped onto those burning candles, bringing her torment to an abrupt end in one agonizing, scorching orgasm.

Then it happened! The rope burned through and the girl dropped, screeching, onto the burning candles. She screamed in agony and bucked furiously, trying to get away from the hot, waxy remnants of the smashed candles. Finally, she just lay there, gasping and crying.

The show now over, someone came out with a needle gun and administered something into her arm. In another moment, the girl was very relaxed, but still conscious. She was turned over and put on a litter, then carried down off the stage and onto the main floor to be displayed. Several men gathered around and began masturbating over her burnt, scorched body while she watched them worship her, drugged to the eyeballs so that she could enjoy her wounded body being displayed and fondled.

Béla noticed that the girl's breasts were scorched and badly blistered. There was even a puncture wound where a candle had pierced into her half-cooked nipple when the girl had landed on it. Those wounds would heal, Béla realized, but her breasts would always be super-sensitive to heat after this. The worst burns were from the rope around her waist. No body sculpturist would be able to erase that scarring.

She watched as people began spraying their cum onto the girl. She felt Jake's cock twitch. He was getting ready to come, too. He pulled out of her. She turned so she could see her husband's face.

"Do you want to come on her, too?" she asked.

Jake shook his head. "I want to come on you!" he exclaimed, gritting his teeth in his effort to hold back. "I've wanted to spray cum all over that dress since the first instant I saw it on you!"

Béla grinned and dropped to her knees, arching her back to display her body through the transparent fabric. She slid forward so her knees were around his boots. She didn't want to waste a drop falling on the floor.

"Fire away, baby!" she cried, and arched her head back. She loved being covered in cum, especially Jake's cum. She was disappointed that she could barely feel the cum spattering down on her through the nylon fabric. But when she looked, she could see it glistening on the material covering her breasts and belly. She smiled up at him, satisfied in her altered appearance and her wonderful new scent.

"Do you mind?" someone beside her said. A stranger had his cock out and was playing with it. Béla looked at Jake to see what he thought. Jake grinned and nodded his head.

"Sure, go ahead," Béla told the guy. She felt a little guilty about stealing part of the show from the blond girl, especially after all the pain and agony the girl went through to be the star attraction. But this was an orgy, after all. In a moment, there were two more men around her, trying to masturbate on her sexy, see-through dress.

'I didn't know I looked this sexy, ' she whispered into Jake's mind as he stood, watching her.

'If you can hold that position long enough, ' Jake thought back at her, 'I'll come around and fuck you in your mouth.'

'You're ready again?' Béla thought back, enthusiastically. 'Great! I'm waiting, darling. Don't hold back. Shoot gobs of it down my throat!'

Before Jake could walk around the men jacking off on his wife, someone else shoved a cock in her waiting mouth. Although Béla couldn't see who it was, she knew it wasn't Jake. She knew Jake's cock, and this wasn't it. She happily began sucking on it anyway.

'Guess I'll have to wait my turn, ' Jake thought, cheerfully watching his little slut wife do what she did best. He heard Béla choke as the guy shot his cum down her throat. Béla was getting better. Anymore, she only choked on cum when her head was upside down like it was now.

The guy coming in her mouth caused the other three who were jacking off to shoot their loads all over Béla's transparent dress and on their own shoes and pants. Béla straightened up, stretching her stiff back and licking cum off her face. She looked down at her dress, pleased to discover that she was positively spackled with cum, now.

Remaining on her knees, she leaned forward and began sucking Jake's cock, her dress beginning to feel cold and clammy against her body with all that cum on it. But being covered with all that cum, along with the taste of it in her mouth, was making her horny again. Now that she was sitting more upright, Jake's cum from her earlier fucking was beginning to leak down her leg as well, making her even hornier.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.