Sugar Cane Revisited - Cover

Sugar Cane Revisited

Copyright© 2013 by Alejandro Sandovar

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Our heroine returns to Sugar Cane as if she could have stayed away!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture  

Sitting on the patio of her condo with a glass of wine, she let her mind wander, blocking out the sounds of the traffic below.

Wander back six months ago. Wander back to the Sugar Cane Plantation.

The delightful veranda where she had enjoyed wonderful evenings with Robert.

Robert her lover.

Robert the pervert.

Robert the immutable image of a plantation owner of centuries gone by.

Robert the innkeeper of the Sugar Cane Plantation Inn.

Leaning back, wine glass held loosely in her fingers, she closed her eyes and could almost feel the warm tropical breeze teasing her hair.

Six long months since the monster in her had been unleashed.

Six months since she had found her own wonderful perverted self. Delighting at one time in being restrained and whipped and humiliated. Thrilling on the other hand at having another at her disposal.

She could feel the stirring between her legs as she thought fondly of her friend and lover June. She missed their time together. Missed being naked at June's feet, humiliating and embarrassing herself on command. Collared and cuffed for a roomful of people to amuse themselves with.

But oh how she could not get their last night of play out of her mind! The sight of Robert touching the lit cigar to June's nipples and then her clit. The almost insane screams that she let out. The mind numbing orgasm that followed.

She didn't know how or when, but she knew that one day she would experience it. She knew that there would come a day when she would be there. Tightly strapped to the cross, open and available. Having to watch as the glowing tip of the cigar came closer and closer. Feeling thee growing heat and finally the searing pain.

She snapped herself out of her reverie, removing her hand from where it had found its way between her legs.

She and Robert had stayed in close touch. Their bond growing instead of fading with time. She missed June, and when they parted it had been with the promise that they would get together. It just had not happened. They lived two thousand miles apart. Between hectic schedules and commitments, they had not, so far been able to arrange a visit in either direction. They talked several times a week. June and Eric were already making plans to go back to Sugar Cane, but between their schedule and hers, they just had not been able to get back together.

Tonight though she was excited. She had made important decisions in her life. There had been some developments and changes that she though she had mentioned casually to Robert, she wanted to talk about.

She had confided to Robert her growing frustration upon returning from her vacation. Her romantic life had not been very exciting before. Now, compared to what she had experienced and found she loved, it was a nonexistent...

Oh she had tried. She had worked up the nerve to go by herself to a play party at one of the local dungeons. The people were friendly, but nothing clicked. There was no one there that she would feel comfortable surrendering to.

She had even tried a couple of contact sites to see if she could get to meet a kindred spirit. What a disaster!

One had apparently magically morphed from his profile description of a well-muscled, intelligent professional to 250 lbs of beer belly, cheap aftershave, and "temporarily" unemployed.

Since a cursory background check on the internet showed the second, professed to be a mid-level executive in the auto industry, to be a used car salesman with a wife and three children at home, there had been no meeting.

There had not been a third attempt.

The most enlightening, in a round about way had been her experiments and trials at self bondage. She craved the helplessness that came with being restrained most of all.

True, a whip could be quite erotic, but nothing for her came close to being restrained. The memory of her time on the breeding rack came rushing back – the mental image of her naked, strapped down, splayed open and unable to move. As always it got her going.

But stop. Concentrate!

She was thorough and meticulous and had done her homework. She learned about safety and techniques and tricks to regulate the time she would be restrained. She loved the inevitability of her release mechanisms. Knowing that once she locked that final restraint, she was doomed to her position was pretty hot.

But not as hot as someone else doing it to her. It could never be the same.

She had even focused the webcam on her naked and tied body on occasion with the skype connection to Robert open. Knowing that anyone at the screen on the other end of the connection could see her tied open and helpless was an extra turn on.

She remembered one time when he had invited Cecille to observe.

It had been a time when she had put clothespins on her nipples and pussy lips, and was lying in considerable discomfort waiting for an ice cube with a handcuff key in it to melt.

Cynthia had felt herself become even more aroused as she saw the tall, lovely black woman studying her charms on the screen smiling as she saw the pain Cynthia had put herself in.

Focus damn it!!!

This was not about getting off – she had important stuff to discuss.

Three things had happened that she wanted desperately to share with Robert when they talked. She had sent him an email, asking that he set aside some time later tonight.

The myriad of thoughts rushed through her mind as the connection established and she saw her lover's face on the screen. She could see he was sitting on the veranda, so obviously he was using his laptop.

In his hand she could see the inevitable cigar. The picture was excellent – she could even see the amber tint of the cognac. If Robert was anything he was predictable.

God how she wanted to be sitting with him. Closing her eyes she could almost smell the fragrance of the tropical flowers.

"So my delightful lady" Robert began. "It's always so nice to see and hear you, but even more so when you're showing me your charms. But that's for later. Tell me what has happened that is so important."

"God it's good to hear and see you too. But I've been doing a lot of thinking about a lot of things, so please, please listen to me before you say anything".

"Sweet lady, I have a fresh cigar, plenty of cognac, and no where else that I could conceivably want to be. Assuming that the internet gods remain kind to us, you have my undivided attention for as long as you like".

Cynthia smiled as she saw him lean back, heard the splash of liquid as he refilled his glass, then the image on the screen distort momentarily from the light as he re-lit his cigar.

She proceeded to give her semi-rehearsed, semi spontaneous speech:

First, she had left her job at the law firm. It wasn't for her. The departure had been amicable. Her boss, the senior litigation partner had understood.

Sixty and seventy hour weeks, fueled by adrenalin take their toll. She was not getting any younger. There was no one in her life. There just had to be more than billing as many hours as she could while making more money than she had time to spend.

They had paid her an accrued bonus, and that, together with her 401k had left her with a nest egg in the high six figures.

She had stumbled across an ad for lawyers that wanted to escape. Damn if that didn't sound like her. It was a little strange, but intriguing. You had to want to live outside of the country and have quit practicing law. It was internet based and catered to people that wanted to represent themselves in court and legal matters. The pay offered was a small fraction of her former hourly rate, but, the beauty was, it allowed her to work as much or as little as she liked, and she could work from wherever she could plug in her laptop and get on the internet.

After exploring the website and talking to the owner, she signed on. She loved it. She could easily support herself and could go anywhere she wanted.

Finally, she had had a revelation of sorts.

In exploring the internet and sites that were devoted to bondage, restraint and confinement, what was abundantly clear was that there were a lot of people who craved this.

Women as well as men.

The frustrations focused on not having a facility in which to have it administered, but more importantly, not having a partner able or willing to fulfill the needs.

The answer was obvious. Eric after all had effectively paid the price of a vacation to travel to the Sugar Cane Plantation for the purpose of being confined and restrained.

Surely there must be others.

Why not promote the Sugar Cane Plantation as a facility where for a reasonable price one could go and experience complete bondage and restraint in a safe environment at the hands of people that understood.

As she finished she found herself waiting expectantly for Robert to respond.

He sat quietly for a second and then caught her completely off guard.

"I like your idea pretty lady, but there are a lot of considerations. While we discuss this, I would like it very much if you would expose your breasts for me".

Cynthia didn't know whether to be flattered or exasperated. This was serious and he wanted to see her boobs.

But she obeyed.

She slipped her blouse off her shoulders, then reached behind her to unfasten and remove the silky bra. She settled back down in front of the screen, seeing her own topless image in the small screen in the lower right corner.

"Robert please, this is important to me" Cynthia started.

"I don't doubt that one bit, but this is too. Now tease you nipples for me" Robert replied.

Cynthia found herself getting irritated but at the same time aroused, as her fingers found the hardening tips of her breasts and began to stroke and tease.

"What you say pretty lady has a lot of merit, but there are some issues. As we've talked about before, the original idea of Sugar Cane revolved around getting like-minded perverted people like us together."

Cynthia nodded, remembering their conversation so many months ago but obediently still stroking her nipples.

She was beginning to enjoy the feelings from her breasts and truth be known, she always liked it when Robert made her expose herself to him.

Something erotic in sitting here carrying on a conversation, topless, stroking herself, while he watched.

"But what you're suggesting is a step beyond. We would go from merely providing a venue for people to come and enjoy, to providing associated services. Am I correct?"

"Yes, and I think it would fill a void. Only a small part of the hopeful perverts like us find what they seek. The majority don't have someone to help make it happen.

The ideal of course is a kindred partner, but in the absence of that why not a safe, place and a knowledgeable person?"

Robert pondered for a while. "I will admit, I've given it some thought – it would mean expanding the facility, and that's an issue. Can't exactly go to the bank and say I need to borrow a few thousand to expand my dungeon now can I?

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.