Fog in the Head
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2013 by Maxicue

Mystery Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Waikiki PI story #8. Our intrepid PI, Joe Solomon, finds himself involved with an attractive bottle blonde who seems nothing but trouble. Her past mistakes catch up with her in the form of a murdered one night stand set up to be a frame. Joe needs to find the murderer before her troublesome nature infects him. As always, it's best to read the earlier stories to understand returning characters. However I did provide a list of characters returning in this story.

Caution: This Mystery Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Lesbian   BiSexual   Interracial   Oriental Female  

We should have been exhausted. It had been a long and tense night. In fact by the time we reached the suite the sun hinted at appearing and filtering through and slowly dissolving the San Francisco fog. But only Deidra passed out, the heroin still swimming in her bloodstream counteracting nerves. The rest of us had no defense.

"I guess it must have been counterclockwise, boss," said Kenneth.

"I guess," I smirked, pinching Sue's ear with my lips. She had been awake when we arrived and had jumped into my arms, her body naked and warm under her hotel robe. Unlike the rest of us, she looked rested. She had awoken earlier than usual only because she had expected me to be there already, thus her relief when I finally arrived. "I just thought it wouldn't matter all that much if I did set off an alarm."

"I guess you thought wrong," said Dotty.

"Where the fuck did they come from?" I asked.

"The weighing room?" Dotty suggested

"I didn't see a door. But I felt a big draft and I sensed a need to hurry really really fast."

"You had all the doors open except..." Kenneth began.

"The vault," I finished.

"We got everything in blueprint except the basement," Kenneth contemplated. "And that had to be the most finished basement I've seen."

"They kept the work off the computer," I said.

"Except the security wiring. Let me check something." Kenneth's hands began their familiar dance on his keyboard.

"These guys after you?" Sue asked with trepidation, cuddling harder into me.

"They don't know where we're staying," I told her.

"You sure?"

"Yep," said Kenneth working his keyboard.

"Good. I better get into my uniform."

Sue and I lingered on our kiss before she hopped off my lap and hurried into the bedroom. Minutes later she emerged fully dressed but without make-up. "Call down for room service in about a half hour if you're up."

"Sure, Sunshine," I said, returning her radiant smile. "Damn she's cute," I murmured to myself when she left.

"Too cute for you, Stud," Dotty smirked from my lap, having taken over Sue's place there.

"I hope not," I said.

"Just as I thought," said Kenneth, "Guess who the realtor was for the next door neighbor's house?"

"Beatrice's family?" I figured.

"Same one as Beatrice used and I already traced it to her family," Kenneth nodded. "And no basement blueprints revealing alterations. Same security company too."

"A tunnel?" I asked.

"Probably. And the original plans show one of those big two door basement accesses."

"Privacy around it?"

"Just a second. Yep. Tall wooden fence with a big honking gate and cement driveway right up to it. They expect that much product?"

We all shrugged.

"Did you download anything from Beatrice's computer?" I asked Kenneth.

"Of course," he replied pulling out a handful of floppy discs. "And I got some translator software back in Seattle I can grab."

Dotty stretched and yawned. "I think I've had enough," she said. "I think I'll cuddle with Deidra." She hopped off my lap and gave me a quick kiss.

"No breakfast then?" I asked.

"If I'm up," she shrugged, peeling off her dress as she headed for the main bedroom, soon disappearing inside, naked except for panties.

"How about you?" I asked Kenneth.

"I'm..." he began before his body suddenly drooped, " ... exhausted."

We chuckled. "No bedtime kisses," he said, clicking on his computer. "I'll let the software download while I'm sleeping."

"I thought you thought about changing teams," I joked.

"Nope," he smirked, but kissed my forehead before he left me alone.

For some reason exhaustion hadn't hit me. I still felt the adrenaline rush from earlier. My mind wandered through the case while I wandered into the bathroom to piss and wash my face and hunt through some drawers until I found a little repair sewing kit. The Hyatt thinks of everything. Grabbing the little scissors, I reentered the main room and sat at the couch with the tainted HAZMAT outfit on my lap. I snipped off the gloved parts of the outfit which were completely attached to the rest of it, getting the stains and the possible fingerprints to be examined by forensics. Looking at the tongue in groove seal, like a sandwich bag, that ran from crotch to neck, I decided it needed examining as well, especially at the top and the zipper tab beneath it. Beatrice would have hurriedly stripped from it and left telltale blood there and would have been less thorough in cleaning it. Instead of cutting the top portion off, I left the rest of the safety suit intact but I did see some probable dried blood at the top part of the groove.

Calling down for breakfast and to have Sue deliver it, I awaited her with my robe open, caressing my cock to full hardness. When I heard the knock, I made sure Sue and her smile filled the spy hole before opening it, revealing my readiness. She hurriedly set down the tray. Like some sort of submissive slave I kneeled at her feet to untie her shoes while she undid her pants and lowered them. Seconds later she was naked from the waist down and sitting with wide legs so I could moisten her cunt with my tongue. Her shirt unbuttoned and her bra pulled off her tits gave my mouth access to them as I knee walked my rigid cock to her damp center and guided the glans inside.

The position proved too awkward for the hard fuck we both wanted, so she shoved me onto my back on the carpet and swiftly returned my glans to her needy sheathe. Bouncing hard on me, shifting angles throughout, she found the angle with the best friction, about thirty degrees forward. My finger stroking her clit while my tongue swept across her passing nipples aided her in achieving orgasm fairly quickly. When she slowed and stiffened and moaned her climax, I held her fast to me, rubbing where our pubic bones met, and then steered her under me so I could finish as well.

My strokes powered faster and harder into her than she had been able to achieve riding me, and I soon found the thrilling tingle forecasting ultimate eruption radiating from my balls. The thrill made me go even faster and harder for a few strokes until I succumbed, pouring my sexual essence in intense spurts and finding her pussy responding to those throbs with her own. My violent ravishment had triggered an even more powerful orgasm than her first, greeting mine in wondrous simultaneity.

"God, I want you inside me forever," she murmured, her eyes surrounded by her blushing face gazing into mine. My head hovered above hers as the last strength I had kept my body from collapsing onto her by balancing on my elbows.

She gave me a soft, loving, too short kiss before wriggling underneath me. "Off," she ordered, succumbing to the inevitable. Lifting onto my knees, my cock not quite limp slipping out of her drenched hole with a quiet, wet pop, she slid upwards until she had room to stand. Her petite paw held the fluids in as she dashed to the bathroom to expel them and clean up.

Not long after, she hurried out of the bathroom and back into her uniform. Her uncomfortable look at the covered breakfast made me chuckle. "I'll take care of it this time," I told her with a smirk. "You best get your cute butt out of here," I finished with a tap on that butt and the signed food bill. Halting her exit, she entered my arms for a passionate kiss before rushing out the door with a lively, cute bounce.

Breakfast went down quickly, both the bacon and eggs and the coffee, and it made me realize how much emptiness it attempted to fill. Calling the operator afterwards for a noon wake-up call, I asked if I could pre-order lunch to arrive five minutes from the call, She said it could be done. "We aim to please," she said cheerfully. "If she only knew," I thought, barely suppressing a chuckle. She switched me to room service where I ordered four meals getting what I noticed my friends seemed to have enjoyed before, and again asking for Sue to deliver it.

"Of course," the man responded placidly.

I don't know if I projected or simply worried about Sue's job, but I had to ask, "Is that unusual, asking specifically for a server?"

"Tell you the truth, it's never happened on my shift."

"It's nothing creepy. I just find her service extraordinary. Her smile lights up a room and she looks sincere in her enjoyment of her job."

"It doesn't matter that she's cute?" he added.

"Not in the least," I replied and we shared a chuckle.

"I should go, but I'll just say even though it's never happened, I'm not all that surprised. We solicit feedback rather adamantly, take it very seriously, and Sue always gets great praise, often singled out as the best thing about the stay here. She's overdue for promotion, and I only hope she gets moved into a direct customer service position."

"I think that would be wise," I said and we hung up.

Despite the coffee I had guzzled down, as soon as my head hit the pillow, spooning behind Dotty who spooned behind Deidra, I fell asleep.


I got awoken by a phone, but not the hotel phone. The big SAT phone chirped electronically sitting on the bedside table. "Hello," I warbled half asleep.

"Joe?" I heard.

"Yeah?"

"There's been arrests at the Beraheni house," Special Agent Drew Jones told me. That woke me up.

"Already?"

"Our accountant friend from south of the border called for an ambulance before merging with his supposed compatriots. Sirens approaching warned the limousine driver that took care of the two Italian gentlemen providing security and he got those two along with the bartender and server out of there before the ambulances arrived. The Iranian gentlemen tailed along as well.

"When the EMT arrived and saw heroin and cocaine and a syringe still stuck in Beatrice's thigh, they called the cops and the cops found plenty more and called the DEA who knew to call me."

"So Beatrice is under arrest?"

"She's secured at a hospital still passed out. She woke up briefly, so they're not worried, just being safe."

"What about Abdullah?"

"It's his house and full of dope, so yeah, he's in jail."

"He woke up?"

"With a huge hangover. Yeah. Do you want to talk to them?"

"Maybe later. So we have access to the house?"

"I don't know about 'we'."

"Whatever. Did you hear about the tunnel?"

"Tunnel?"

"There's a vault door in the basement. It must have been closed. You should get a safecracker down there to open it up. It's not a vault but a passage to the next door neighbor."

"Are you sure?"

"Pretty sure. Some goons came out of the neighbor house with rifles, fortunately without firing them at us. I can't think of the address but it's the one next door with the lower number than Baraheni's. But when I triggered notice that I was fucking around with doors in the basement, that triggered an alarm and I'm almost certain the fellows chasing me up the stairs and out the back door came from that vault door. I suppose you can't go barging in there."

"Probable cause."

"Right. So a vault door leading to a tunnel that leads one house into another brimming with drugs..."

"That would do it," Drew chuckled. "So what's your interest in returning to the house."

"You should talk to Diego when you can. There's a whole bunch of recordings there. And with Iranians, Columbians and Italians all prominent at this party..."

"You think Beatrice is plotting some sort of network?"

"It's got to be some sort of blackmail plan or something. If Bea's trying to gather all the drug villains together for her own little kingdom, she's gonna need something to keep the macho misogynists under her thumb. She's nigh on irresistible, I'm talking Deidra level hot, and maybe she got some suckers saying something or got her husband to fuck them. I don't know. It's why I'm curious about the tapes. Also I'm wondering about her connection to Dagmar and La Familia and maybe she set up Dagmar with her lover's murder as some sort of reward for retribution of Jesus or something. And Dagmar's ex-lover Eddie dying of an OD might have involved her as well. When Dagmar inconveniently slipped out of LA, it might have turned out to be the perfect way to kill two birds with one stone so to speak. But again Dagmar proved slippery."

"You're sure Beatrice killed Ray?"

"Almost positive. I have some evidence forensics needs to look at. It's this HAZMAT suit she's patenting. There's a bunch of them in the basement. I think she sells them to illicit drug manufacturing places. I found the one she used when she killed Ray. It's got bits of blood on it she didn't get washed off and I bet it will have her fingerprints inside the gloves."

"I suppose you have the outfit with you," Drew sighed.

"Yeah. If I'd known you'd be busting them right away, I'd have left it, but I didn't. I guess we'll just have to have the DEA in the loop lying about finding it there."

"Whatever," Drew sighed again.

I laughed. "Don't worry about it Mr. Boy Scout choir boy. With those tapes and her ambitions, murder's the least of her worries, at least someone else's."

"We'll see what sort of mess she put herself in. Okay, swing by my office some time today."

"A working Saturday?"

"Thanks to you," Drew mumbled. "Somehow you got me in the middle of this. I got some coordinating to do."

"Happy to do it," I said wryly. We chuckled.

Then the hotel phone rang earlier than it was supposed to. "Got to go. I'll swing by in about an hour."

"See you then," he said and we hung up.

"Hello?"

"Joe? Sandy gave me the information to get a hold of you."

"What's wrong, Mila?"

"It's Dagmar," she sniffled. "She got coked up and drunk last night and the dealer she whored for to get the coke she brought over to Gail's in the middle of the night. The asshole took a gander at little me and figured me for another coke whore and I had to crush his balls with my knee while Gail gave him a nice knot on his noggin. She ended up buying his supply to get rid of him."

"Why'd she do that?" I asked Mila.

"Eugene's small. We had to make sure the asshole wouldn't be out for revenge."

"Makes sense."

"What are we going to do about Dagmar?"

"Fuck!" I cursed. "I thought she'd get her head out of her ass. I guess not. I'm not sure how long I'll be here, but..."

"Let me talk to her," Deidra offered. I handed the beautiful raven haired naked vixen the phone. "Hello Mila. I'm Deidra. Legendary, hunh?" Deidra winked at me. "I think he's pretty hot, too." She laughed. "Is Dagmar there? Let her sleep. I'm heading up there. I'm a psychologist. Maybe I can get her head anally free. Feel free to scold her, but be as nice as you can about it. Get her some coffee and something solid to eat. I'll work with her for as long as Joe's staying here. When he's done here, we'll figure what to do with the woman. Probably some time this evening. Me too. He told me some about you, but a friend of Vy's is definitely a friend of mine. Yes she was. Should I talk to Gail about staying there? That's a good idea. See you soon. Bye."

"Are you sure?" I asked Deidra.

"I got your drugs," she answered while straddling me. Leaning down, she kissed me hotly, her damp pussy rubbing against my rising erection. "You get me so turned on," she murmured, "especially when you get all PI on me. I got your drugs, it's why you had me come visit, and I got you again, and I want you one more time before I go."

More rubbing and deeper kisses and my hands enjoying her big firm tits and taut nipples had me ready for embedding in less than a minute. We both watched as she brought my glans to her slit and sunk down. "So good," she murmured.

"Mmm," I agreed.

We kissed again while we merged. She kept the fuck steady and intense. I grasped her perfect butt and squeezed, guiding her to a faster ride. Our mouths broke free, leaving her to pant while allowing my lips to grasp her nipples. Coating my fingers with the froth she generated below, I sank a middle digit into her anus. That got her going even harder and faster. Her finger strumming her clit didn't hurt either.

"God you're so gorgeous," we heard beside us and saw Dotty, her eyes wide, masturbating with gusto, fingers plunging into her cunny and rubbing high while her other set of fingers squeezed and twisted and pulled on her nipples. Her eyes stayed focused on Deidra, watching like I did the unoccupied tit bouncing and Deidra's face grimacing in pleasure even with the chuckle reacting to Dotty's moaning comment. The chuckle and mine as well caused both of us an extra shock of pleasure.

The phone rang again. "I'll get it," said Dotty and she slid between us, rubbing her tits against my chest as she reached for the phone. "Thanks," she said into the receiver, dropping it immediately and returning her hand to her tit. The other hand remained fucking her cunt throughout. "Wake up call," she explained before her mouth latched onto the nipple not occupied by my mouth.

The call slowed down her climb to orgasm, but Dotty's additional stimulus made up for it, and Deidra rode me at a frenzied gallop, me meeting her descents with hard upward thrusts, until, eyes and mouth wide, the mouth releasing a tight groan, she froze all motion except a relentless squeeze down on me mashing her finger against her clit. I aided the squeeze with a pulling down as I went deep as possible with one last thrust of my longest finger into her bowels.

Her orgasm seemed to last nearly a minute, and I enjoyed its manifestation within her pussy as her vaginal muscles rippled wildly around my cock. Those ripples continued when she went limp collapsing onto my torso, Dotty's head barely escaping the plummet.

"Did you cum, Joe?" Deidra whispered.

"No."

"Then go fuck her," Deidra grinned mischievously if loosely and rolled off my body.

Legs spread wide and nipples taut, Dotty was definitely ready. I climbed between those strong if thin legs and guided myself into her, pressing relentlessly until fully embedded.

"Fuck me, Joe," Dotty moaned, legs crossing over my butt.

We gazed at each other, watching the pleasure on each other's faces as I ramped up quickly to a hard and fast fuck. "Yes!" she moaned. "Fuck the shit out of me!" Her fingers returned to her pussy, this time just strumming her clit while I took over fondling her nipples forcibly while balancing my weight on my elbows.

I didn't notice the knock on the door, but Deidra must have. She popped off the bed.

"What is it, Deidra?" I asked within a groan.

"The door," she said while looking for a cover up.

"It's Sue," I told her and she grinned widely and skipped out the door naked.

The distraction slowed me down, and Dotty used the moment to unsheathe herself from my cock and turn over beneath, lifting her cute butt and waving it. Her hand beneath her cunt guided me back in. Immediately, holding her hips, I reestablished my hard fucking.

The low target caused my legs to spread fairly wide, and in that gap a head appeared. Sue wrapped her arms around Dotty's butt to lift her mouth to the juncture of genitalia. I could feel her tongue at the bottom of my shaft and across my balls as they impacted Dotty's clit. I heard two distinctly different female moans and glanced back to see Deidra kneeling between Sue widespread thighs, her tongue and fingers busy penetrating the excited Asian.

Everything became too much for me. "I'm going to cum!" I announced.

"Keep fucking me," Dotty pleaded. "Fuck me hard, motherfucker! Give me all you ... got!" Her last word she squealed through tightened larynx as she shivered and shook with a sudden intense climax. I shafted hard within it until my balls gave up resistance. Pressing deeper than ever, my glans nudged her cervix as I hosed it down with mighty spurts.

"God ... Sue," Dotty moaned. When I pulled back after unleashing most of what I had built up, I could see Sue's throat moving as she swallowed the mix of Dotty's and my sexual essences. She seemed desperate, like a parched creature seeking needed liquid, but seeing her writhe as she swallowed clued me in to her getting her own orgasm from Deidra's talented tongue.

At last she eased off and pulled her head out of the way letting me collapse atop Dotty's back, my shriveled member exiting the saturated hole.

"The minx stripped off her panties and bra before she arrived," Deidra told us before being silenced by an appreciative kiss and hug from Sue. "The bill's beside you," Deidra finally said to me. "I'm going to help Sue clean up." The two naked women, hand in hand, disappeared out the door.

I found the small tray with the bill and a pen and added 50% tip to it before signing it. "I got us lunch," I told a purring, satiated Dotty before kissing the nape of her neck and crawling off the bed.

I removed the covers from four dishes and put them on the shelf below on the cart and transferred the food to the table before Sue appeared from the bathroom naked and glowing. She wrapped arms and legs around me for a loving kiss lasting too short a time. "Thanks," she said quietly when it broke.

"For what?"

"For ... everything. But you keep doing my job," she added, pouting cutely, putting on her white dress shirt and buttoning it.

"I have to help my horny cutie get her rocks off," I said with a shrug. "Some things are more important than duty."

"Apparently," she giggled, hiding her plump butt within her black slacks.

I handed her the bill with the large tip. "You didn't have to," she complained but with a glorious smile and a quick kiss on my lips.

"For extraordinary service," I told her.

"So I'm your whore then," she pouted cutely.

"I ... didn't..."

She giggled and gave me one more kiss. "I'll be your whore anytime you require me," she said. I gave her a gentle tap on the butt as she dashed towards the door with the cart, giving me a wink in the doorway before disappearing.

I heard the shower pouring down from behind the bathroom door. Looking at the dishes and the chairs vulnerable to stains resting in front of them, I returned to the bedroom to grab boxers and saw Dotty still spread out on her stomach on the bed. I gave her cute tusch a little harder slap than I had given Sue.

"What?" Dotty muttered, muffled by a pillow.

"Time for lunch," I told her, putting on my boxers.

Rolling over gave me a wonderful view of her lithe and lovely body. She blinked and rubbed her taut abdomen. "Wow. I'm starved," she realized.

I chuckled. "Thought you might be."

"I'm gushing out," she muttered when she sat up.

"Better put on some panties," I suggested as I headed out the door.

I heard her mumble, "Diapers would be better," and I chuckled.

"Thanks. I'm starved," said Kenneth with his mouth full of hamburger when I left the bedroom. He too wore boxers and the t-shirt he had worn the night before. I joined him, sinking my teeth into the delicious crab cake sandwich. Moments later Dotty sat in front of her veggie sandwich and popped a slice of melon into her mouth. She wore the hotel robe.

Kenneth had finished his meal, swallowing the last of the fresh squeezed orange juice while Dotty and I had a quarter of our sandwiches left when Deidra came out of the bathroom draped in a towel with her hair wrapped in a towel turban. She quickly sat down and muttering, "I'm starved," sank her teeth into the club sandwich on toasted sour dough bread I had ordered for her. The rest of us laughed.

Less than an hour later, Deidra had dressed and packed. I carried her bag down to her rented Cadillac and tossed it into the trunk. Though both of us wanted to, we didn't linger long in our kiss and hug. She had to make it to the airport as soon as possible to pick up the ticket Kenneth had reserved for her and jump on the flight to Seattle leaving an hour later.

"I'll be there as soon as possible," I told her.

"You better be," she said as she entered the car and started it up. The window lowered. "I'll see what I can do about that troublemaker."

"I'm sorry I put everyone through her shit," I muttered.

"I'll do what I can," she said. "But you needn't be sorry. She's the catalyst for our reunion. I'm really happy to see you again."

"Me too," I smiled as she put the car in reverse and I stepped back to give her room to back away and watched her leave. "Me too," I sighed.

Dotty met me in the lobby one floor up from the garage. A well stuffed shoulder bag weighed down her shoulder. I took the burden from her as we exited the hotel and headed to Market Street to pick up a bus to the government buildings a few blocks away.

Drew's office could barely contain the crowd. One, a nerdy fellow I'm sure would talk shop with Kenneth easily, grabbed the shoulder bag I gave him and quickly exited. That still left two surprising people.

"How's Naomi?" I asked Josie.

"Freaked out," she blushed. "I teased her about flesh colored dildos no longer being realistic enough. She punched me really hard," Josie rubbed her right upper arm, "but I could see a hint of desire in her sneer."

"You still safe?" I asked Diego.

"Yeah. The arrival of the ambulance and then the cops scattered my compatriots like roaches hit by spotlights. No one's watching anyone right now. I even went back and grabbed a bunch of tapes."

"You still got them on you?"

I could see Special Agent Jones tense knowing where I was going with my question.

"I just handed them off to the FBI," Diego nodded to Drew.

"Drew?" I looked as pleadingly as possible at my mother's boyfriend without looking too wimpy.

"I want to be there," he said. "But I need to coordinate. We grabbed a couple Columbians trying to slip away when we gained access to the tunnel."

"So no one is watching the houses?" I looked at Diego.

"Can you get me an FBI jacket or DEA?" Diego asked Drew. "I got the dark glasses," he added, whipping out a nice pair of designer shades.

"Hey Johnny, it's Drew," my FBI friend said into the phone seconds later. "I got a deep cover guy here that needs one of your guys' jackets. Diego Mauser."

The last name made my eyes lift. "Argentina?" I asked Diego.

"Grandfather," Diego nodded. "A Hitler Youth golden boy."

"Related to the Mannhoffer brothers?" I asked.

"Our families migrated together to Columbia for financial reasons."

"Joining La Familia?"

Diego nodded. "The Mannhoffer's always played strongmen, you know, security ... goons. My family tended to play behind the scenes."

"Advisors?"

"Exactly."

"So why switch sides?"

That question hurt him. His reaction actually comforted me. A double agent wouldn't be inconceivable with the whole Jesus mess and Beatrice playing kingpin or queenpin or whatever.

"Real smooth," Drew abraded me.

"That's okay," Diego waved off Drew's protection. "I had a girl. Her family became associated with Americans."

"CIA?"

Diego nodded. "Are you familiar with the Flaubert novel Madame Bovary?"

"I've seen the old Van Heflin movie."

"Her mother was vain like that, and greedy and exciting and lusty and still quite beautiful, everything her father wasn't. And her father probably wasn't really her father, married her mother to legitimize her teenage pregnancy as well as being completely infatuated with her. But Tina adored her father and could barely stand to be in the company of her mother. Her father was a doctor, wealthy and popular and never played favorites for whom he treated.

"Tina inherited her mother's beauty and lusty nature and her father's compassion. She was a few years younger than me, barely eighteen, when we succumbed to our mutual attraction developed over years of playful flirting. Her wit and feistiness only intensified the lovemaking when we slipped out of a dance and made love under the stars where she gave me her virginity most insistently.

"My job troubled her, but her heart and loins forgave me. Maybe it troubled me already as well.

"Then her mother seduced the tall and handsome American, or maybe it was mutual. The house had a location appealing to planning a commando raid with its vicinity and view of the Familia compound, and it had rooms enough to house at least the planners of the raid.

"Whether it was jealousy of one of her mother's many lovers or the agent's poor choice in disguise, while Tina worked as nurse for her father in town, her mother brought home the American spy for an afternoon of bedroom fun and La Familia knew it. Tina and her father arrived home to a house full of goons, my partners in crime," Diego spat. "I had a date with her, so I arrived amidst the horror. Both mother and daughter had been gang raped, in fact the last ... motherfucker spent inside my darling lover just as I arrived.

"And they were killed?" I asked.

"They may as well have been. The assholes left them warning of further abuse if ever caught plotting with the enemy. I cut the ropes that tied the father. His hatred of me and his wife blazed in his eyes. He couldn't even look at his daughter because it tore his heart apart.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.