Due Some Love - Cover

Due Some Love

Copyright© 2013 by mthommotoo

Chapter 2: Starting a Family

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: Starting a Family - This story is both true and false, everything written, both a complete fabrication and totally accurate. If you're reading programme accepts jpg images, see what this is about. If you live in the Sutherland Shire, south of Sydney, New South Wales, Australia, this is about the place where you live. It's all written in the foreign language of Australian, so be warned.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Polygamy/Polyamory   Pregnancy  

There is a highway, the Newell I think, which goes the complete distance across outback NSW in a north-south direction. I rode for fifteen hours non-stop except for petrol fills, food, and waste product removal. Finally, I stopped behind a deserted and decrepit old shop. I put the Norton on its stand and fell on the shop's back veranda, asleep before I hit the rotten timber flooring.

I felt like absolute shit when I woke up. I went over a state map that I had conned out of a local NRMA office yesterday on my way past. I stopped at the big Gilgandra truck stop to have a shit, shower and shave (I'm joking on the 'shave' bit). I ate a good breakfast and read the paper. It seems a young NSW prison escapee had been apprehended in North Brisbane, in company with a dead body. The girl, a sixteen year old convicted murderer, escaped from the juvenile prison in Tamworth NSW a year ago, aided and abetted by a young male runaway whose identification can't be published due to his age. He is believed to be on public transport or possibly afoot. Then they gave a reasonably good description of the thirteen year old shrimp, who was definitely not me and who had helped her escape.

'Good on you, Maria, and I'll bet the name you gave was wrong, too', I thought.

I turned right at Gilgandra and took my time. I made it through Broken Hill, twenty hours later, stopping overnight in a motel. I will tell you two things about the trip. Firstly, the road is shit; and secondly, you'd better have a cast iron arse! The vibration on this bike gave me a bony(er) arse and my hands were about to fall off.

I rode into what I believed was the outskirt of Adelaide, twelve hours after leaving Broken Hill. I had hit the accelerator because I was heartily sick of riding. I found a room in a local pub (not a hotel, but one the locals use to drink at) with four rooms upstairs to rent. I went back to the Brisbane routine and bought a local rag. Work was not that easy to find, and there was absolutely nothing cheap about the rentals. Most of the casual work around the area was in the vineyards, in seasonal grape picking. At the time, it was off-season.

I spent the next morning changing my oil and plugs (I was well past the run in distance), and spent another night drinking in the bar and eating a pub meal. In those days the meals were cheap and basic, but massive. A thirteen year old's dream diet. A couple of days later I read the Adelaide national paper. In the personals column was a message: 'David from Sydney and Brisbane, meet me in Sydney. Ring 589830 in three days only ... Signed, friend of Maria'.

It took me three minutes to pack the bike, pay what I owed, and head for Sydney via Mildura. In reality, you can do that drive in less than eighteen hours, with breaks only for petrol and the toilet. I had two to three days, so I didn't rush it.

Let's be open about this. I am attached to Maria, just not enough to go to gaol for her. I don't know who this friend is, but it's a safe bet that they aren't a safe bet. I rode down the mountain switchbacks from Katoomba, and into the outer suburbs of Western Sydney, on the day before the phone call was due. I had some problems on the way because NSW had made a law stating that you had to wear a helmet. It's not in Queensland or South Australia yet; but you can bet your balls it's coming.

I was stopped near West Wyalong by a local cop and warned, seeing I was Queensland registered. He showed me where the local bike shop was. It also sold cars, tractors, milk and fly repellent. With the amount of bugs I had in my hair, fly repellent shampoo would have been an advantage. They didn't have a helmet big enough for me ... and any comments about me having a big head will not be appreciated.

I went looking for that cop. I told him the situation. I said that I was on the way to The Smoke, and would buy one there. I almost fell over with shock when he accepted that.

I overnighted in a pub in Penrith, at the eastern foot of the Blue Mountains. At ten o'clock the next morning I rang the number, long distance. A girl answered and sounded excited but wary. She asked me where in Brisbane I had met Maria, and I said outside Tamworth. She gave me an address in Cronulla.

The first thing I asked was, "Where is Cronulla?"

"Buy a street directory, mate," she said.

I hung up. It's humiliating to be shown that in the city where you were born and brought up, you know less about it than the city where you spent the last year.

I went there via a motorbike place that knew they had me by the short and curlies, and then found a paper shop to buy a street directory. I'm not sure I went as far as Cronulla for a holiday when I lived there before, as Sydney is a big place.

I was hassled by a mass of bikies wearing club colours. They all were riding Harleys. That ceased when their piece of shit steel Yank tanks couldn't keep pace with me. They did sound pretty though for a bunch of Yank wannabes. I did notice that their bikes didn't vibrate as much as mine, so I realised that I would have to look into that.

The address was a new set of units about four blocks from the beach on the main road. I did a circuit for a few blocks around, couldn't spot any cop vehicles or suspicious looking characters, so I knocked on the door.

The girl who answered said through the crack of the door, "What's yer name?"

I replied, "David Newman."

"How old are ya?"

I gave that one some thought. One can always do something really weird and out of character and telling the truth is completely out of character, so I said, "Thirteen." She opened the door so I could see her as I must have said something right.

Now, I have said that Maria wasn't beautiful. What she was, was sexy as all shit, plus she had a personality and attitude which would put a Miss Australia contestant to shame. This girl at the door was not a damned thing like Maria. Her hair was as black as mine. She was a stunning looking girl. She was almost my height ... which is very tall for a girl ... and lips? I just looked at them, and imagined them wrapped around my cock.

"You are David?"

"Am I going to stand out here all day, or are you going to invite me in?"

"Maria said that you were a five foot two, skinny thirteen year old, and very shy. You are about the opposite of that, so I think she knew we were being listened to. Sorry, please come in. She's in the Sydney Women's lockup. It seems her mother has been arrested for lying under oath, and the only reason that Maria is still in gaol is because of escaping legal custody. If we put up a twenty pound bail she will be out by tomorrow, but on bail conditions," she said, looking strangely at me.

"Well, friend of Maria, what's your name and how did you meet my girl?"

"I'm Alison Munday, and I was released out of Tamworth Juvenile Prison just before she escaped. I am why she escaped, David; we were - I guess are - in love. How did she get addicted to horse?"

"Did she tell you about the teacher in Brisbane?" Alison nodded, "Well, her. She even lied to me about her but I think she was ashamed of the drugs rather than the woman. Alison, she knows I will put up with most things, except for lying to me. She broke my trust, and went on drugs. Then handed herself in because the teacher carked it. I had her all set up so she wouldn't have been questioned. Then when she didn't come home, I shot through. Now what's the deal?"

"Being only sixteen, she needs a couple with an address to take responsibility for her, while she serves out her bail time and faces court sittings. They will have to have a permanent Sydney address and be over eighteen. Because she shouldn't have been in gaol in the first place they are going to take a lenient view of the case. Are you sure you're thirteen? If your name goes in the paper, won't your parents find where you are then?"

"I told Maria to call me David. I never said it was my name, and not Newman either. So other than the fact that my license has my wrong name, and age, and an address in Brisbane on it, it is otherwise absolutely correct."

"But that is all the information on the licence?"

"Yeah, and your point being ... what ... exactly?"

"How old does the licence say?"

"Twenty-one, and it's a legal licence."

"Okay, it was a dumb question. How are you going to be a local within the next couple of days?"

"Let me handle that. I'll be back in a couple of hours. Oh, where's the local traffic division, or whatever they call it here, and a post office?"

She told me. I went straight to the post office and filled out a change of address form from the fake address in Brisbane to the new address with Alison. I didn't have to prove my old or new address in any way, other than to show them my Queensland licence. I then went to the Police Traffic Division Office and showed them my new address, compared to my Queensland's licence and the copy of the change of address notice.

I had a new NSW licence made for me with the new address, and told them I would re-register my cycle here as soon as the Queensland red tape caught up with me. Two and a half hours later I was back at Alison's, with official documentation proving that I lived with her, I was twenty one, and all of it perfectly legal. One day, if they're really good and I'm in the mood, I'll go and get the thing which was not actually registered, legally locally registered.

Alison and I acted like we had just come from fucking each other silly. We hadn't, but we put on a good act by being all over each other. I paid Maria's bail and she was soon sitting on my lap on the back seat of Alison's car actually fucking herself silly on my cock and kissing me like she had just gotten out of gaol again. When we arrived in the unit, the two girls didn't quite make it as far as the bedroom. I could see streams of semen draining into Alison's mouth as she said hello to her girlfriend for the first time in a year with an energetic 69. After doing the same thing to Alison as I had done to her, she promised us both her undying love. Yeah, we'd see about that. It's that trust thing again, as she had lied to me ... twice.

That was about the point where Alison and I became the ogres incarnate.

"The drug thing stops, now. Even if we've got to tie you onto the bed, you aren't going to have any more. It's no use an addict promising anything, because David and I will still love you; but you will stop, now, cold turkey."

"Do you really love me, David?"

"Of course I love you, you stupid bitch. I just rode from Queensland, to South Australia then to New South Wales, with hardly a break, just to make sure you got out of gaol. I still can't feel my arse. Why do you think I would do that?"

"David, no boy has ever told me they loved me before. I love you, David. I'll do absolutely anything for you and Alison. I know you could take advantage of that but I trust you both, completely. Al, David and I starved together, and stuck together through some of the worst stuff you can imagine. The first night he found me he stopped me from freezing to death, and from getting caught. He could have used and abused me any time he'd wanted to, but wouldn't. Where are we sleeping tonight?"

"Oh, Alison and I are sleeping in the bed, and you're on the lounge."

Maria's mouth dropped and her lip quivered.

"Maria, what happened to your sense of humour? You're in the middle of course. Alison is like me; we both want to fuck you. So you are stuck in the middle of the bed to protect me from a ravaging lesbian on a killing spree."

Alison had the oddest look on her face. If I read it right, maybe Alison is not a lesbian. I had wondered about the drinking my semen bit.

"Ah, Alison, did I read the situation wrong and you are not lesbian? I try not to pry into people's likes and dislikes too much, and sometimes I read things wrong."

"Well, actually, I've only had one lover, and that's our girl; though I will admit that I'm rapt in her. I was put into juvie before I ever had a chance to have a boyfriend. We used to make each other horny telling each other what we wanted to do to a boy when we next had a chance. I hadn't thought of having sex with you, as I thought you belonged to Maria. Now we just did something we didn't even imagine inside. I can live with the taste."

"Um, Lover, David laid down the law before I was caught: 'No other men'. If I'm going to have female lovers, I have to bring them home and share them. If he gets a spare piece of tail, he will bring her home for me to share. No secret lovers, no breaking our trust in each other. I fucked up. Al, we both get to share you because we both brought you home."

"Don't I have a say in this?"

Maria and me barked in unison, "No!"

'I'm horny, so get your own two girls', I said to myself.

"Oh, okay. But how will one boy take care of two horny women."

"If he's like he is usually, he will fuck one senseless, then fuck the other senseless, then get himself off by fucking those two senseless ones until they wake up again. I have given it much consideration, and David needs four women and toothpicks to keep all four awake."

"Oh! By some chance is our girl making fun of you?"

"There is one way to find out Alison!"

"Oh! Who's first in the bathroom? I will warn you that I'm a virgin, and I am just a little horny after being in gaol for five years."

"What were you in gaol for Alison?"

"Assault with a deadly weapon: I castrated a man for trying to rape me. I just didn't give him the chance to start and knocked him out with a tyre iron when he was holding a knife at my throat, then used his own knife to cut his balls off."

"Five years seems a bit steep for self-defence."

"I was handed four more years whilst inside, because I badly damaged a couple of girls who tried to rape Maria. I knew I'd cop it, but I'd do anything for Maria."

"Alison, honey, you're my kind of girl. Kiss me, and we'll make Maria wish she stayed in gaol for the peace and quiet."

Maria said "David, there's something I haven't told either of you. I missed my period before Teacher died. I just missed another one. I saw the clinic in the boneyard, and I'm pregnant."

I looked at Maria and contemplated Alison for a second.

"I don't care if you get upset at this question or not, but you had better answer it honestly! Did you screw any other men while you were having it off with teacher and me?"

Maria looked like I had slapped her across the face, and her lip drooped as she replied, "No."

"Well, then, you ain't got a problem, have you? You've got both the baby's daddy and a built-in baby sitter on tap! Don't you get upset with me, girl; you're the one who lied to me and broke trust. It's even a better reason to get off the drugs. Alison, baby and all, are you going to stick by us?"

"I suppose love means the bad with the good. Yeah, okay, why not? I'm glad you are staying, though, as many men wouldn't."

"Alison, I'm not a man yet."

That night ... we can call it 'the first night of the rest of our lives' ... Maria had the shower first; but what's the point of a decent sized shower if your lover isn't in there with you? Alison is nowhere near as noisy as Maria is when she comes. We ran out of hot water at about the time I had to carry Alison to bed. She had something wrong with her knees, I think, but she also had the cleanest pussy in this here state, inside and out, and all blood was perfectly washed away.

She woke up again when our girl and I were half way through our third screw, and I was just beginning to warm to the task. Alison climbed onto Maria's face. Good idea, that, as she can't scream loud enough to wake the neighbours three flats away if she's got a mouth full of pussy. With Alison's back towards me, and Maria again out of it, I pulled on Alison's hips. I climbed straight up Maria and into Alison's cunt. She winced a bit, as I suppose a newly broken-in virgin would, then she became a little more enthusiastic. I came twice and was happily working on number three. I never bothered counting her one continuous orgasm. When Maria awoke, there was a steady stream of pussy juice and spoof running all over her face from two bodies endlessly doing doggy straight above her. She opened her mouth and was in her glory as she diddled Alison's clit with her tongue and drank our liquid overflow.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.