Throwing a Halloween Party! - Cover

Throwing a Halloween Party!

 

Chapter 3: The Party Begins

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Party Begins - Our family hosted a Halloween Party every five years. My sister and I enjoyed being part of it. Some Very Important People usually showed up in extravagant outfits. There was drinking. there was flirting. there was a lot more! (Some codes are for later chapters)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   Superhero   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Halloween  

We just finished putting up the last of the banners, and left to change into our outfits. She looked superb in the Supergirl outfit. Her double leotard did the job of keeping her nips at bay. Meanwhile my codpiece had plenty of pressure exerted on it from both sides to keep it up and in position.

And her outfit wasn't the only great outfit there was, Jeff and Gladys Bonaventure came as Batman and a very sexy Robin; John and Beverly Smythe came as Red Riding Hood and the Huntsman; and as Captain America and Wonder Woman were Miles Gordon and his wife, Diana! Stephen Watson, the fifth partner, was out of town in London, and his wife Doris came stag, as Neytiri from Avatar with a skintight blue outfit—she was almost as hot as Katy!

The junior partners, or the un-named partners, mostly showed up, more out of duty than any other reason. Their costumes were less inspired, a couple of B-cup Catwomen, a new age Tarzan, several characters from The Wizard of Oz, and a couple of Snookis!

Katy and I passed around food and drinks, I don't know about her, but I got a few offers from some corporate wives. If I weren't so infatuated with my sister, Neytiri would be on her back by sometime tomorrow, or maybe even tonight.

We caught up with each other in the kitchen. "Caleb, I haven't been propositioned and molested this much since I went to a Sigma Chi fraternity party—These guys are all dirty old men," she declared.

"The ladies aren't much better, Neytiri actually asked to meet me in Dad's office for a little one-on-one time. That's Doris Watson, the wife of Dad's best friend Toby, who conveniently isn't here," I said with a bit of pride.

"After the party's over, want to go out somewhere and ... make out?" she asked me.

"Sure, these old fogies will be gone before midnight, or passed out somewhere," I said as I leaned over to give her a kiss, as Dad came in excited.

"Isn't this party going great, kids? —You look fabulous, both of you," he said. "Are you guys having fun?"

"Yeah, Dad—it's a blast, most of these guys think when they get home that they're getting some," I said.

"Caleb! Talking like that in front of your sister—show some decorum!" dad said.

"Daddy," Katy said, "Every one of the named partners hit on me tonight, some actually grabbed my ass?"

"I'm sorry honey, I can't really do anything about that—but you do look really good, if I wasn't your father..."

"Dad, perving on your own daughter isn't any better than those guys who grabbed her ass!" I remarked.

"You're right, sorry Katy—that was 'insensitive, ' as your mother would say."

"It's OK, Daddy—it's nice to know my dad thinks I'm pretty," she said giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"I think one more trip with drinks will do it, you two—then you can go off and do whatever with your friends," he said leaving the kitchen.


"Oh, Oh—Oh, Caleb, fill me with that big old dick of yours—I'm ready!"

"Ugh, Katy you're the most fantastic girl I've ever met—I love you and I plan to fuck you every chance I can."

We were on the queen-size bed of room 244 of the Best Western Hotel ten miles out of town. That's where we went from our house. I got us a room for the night. The moment we walked into the room, we stripped each other naked, and I was on top of my sister, now fucking her for the second time since we got here—I told Mom when we left that we were heading to a party that would be all night. We packed our outfits and left together. I had my hand on my sister's ass—Dad saw it and gave me a thumbs up!

"Here it comes, Sis—all of my love in two large tablespoons of juice!"

"If Dad is still working there in five years, it will be at Neytiri's house, won't it?" Katy asked.

"Yeah, but we'll have our own Halloween party then, won't we?" I said. "I can go as a Gynecologist, while you could be my pregnant wife!"

"I'd need one of those belly things, wouldn't I? Caleb—why are you smiling at me like that?"

"I was thinking how beautiful you would be if you were pregnant," I said.

"Well, as long as I'm taking birth control pills, that won't happen unless you can convince me to tell Mom and Dad about us first."

That ended that conversation!


About a week later, we were all having dinner together. Dad liked it when we did. He would call it our 'Nuclear Family' moment.

"After the Halloween party, neither of us could find you. Where did you two kids go off to?" Dad asked.

"Yeah," Mom questioned, "I didn't see you until after one pm the next day."

Katarina and I looked at each other for a moment. She lowered her head and nodded for me to answer.

"Our answer will probably upset you," I said, "But here goes. Katy and I have fallen in love."

"We know you found a girlfriend, but why hasn't Katarina said anything about a new beau?" Dad asked.

I noticed that Katy's hand was on the table, so I grabbed it and said, "My sister is my new girlfriend." Katy looked up at mom then dad.

"Caleb and I have fallen in love with each other," she said.

I saw dad pull out his wallet and gave mom a 50-dollar bill. "You won, didn't you? They admitted it, we didn't have to threaten them or ground them, did we?"

"We still have another bet, have you made love yet ... and how many times?"

Not amused by this, I said, "Yes, and over 20 times."

Dad grabbed the fifty back from Mom.

"Why aren't you upset? You're not making any sense!" Katy said.

"We can't impose morals that we broke ourselves," Mom said.

"We're brother and sister," Dad said shocking my sister and I to the bone.

After we partially digested the news, Mom started to explain.

"We grew up together being very close like you two. It was at a Halloween Party, when we first made 'contact.' It was 1987. Our dad had given me for my birthday a Ford Escort. That prompted us to start going out as much as we could to just enjoy ourselves."

"That year at a friends Halloween Party, your father dressed up as Alf, I went as Margaret Thatcher. Mom helped me get the hairdo just right."

"Towards the end of the party, they rolled out a closet to play 'Seven Minutes in Heaven.' Do they still play that?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.