Fiona
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2013 by John D

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - This is the erotic tale of a fun-loving eighteen year old, who has to rely on the support of her boyfriend when she is attacked, and how she blossoms with her new friend.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   School  

"So how is it?"

"It's fine," Fiona snapped. "Stop fussing. And you've asked me this a dozen times. Kathryn's fine, I've been interviewed by the police again and have another chat booked next week."

"Chat?"

"Well whatever. Kathryn's made me go." She put her hands on his hips and pulled him towards her but Greg resisted. "What's wrong now?"

"It's ... too soon."

"What's too soon?"

"This," he muttered. "You were attacked last week and ... well, you know..."

"No, I don't know," Fiona spat and shifted her weight onto the other foot as Greg deliberated. "What?"

"You were ... it's too soon. I don't want to ... you know." His eyes fell to the floor and she crossed her arms. "I'd be taking advantage."

"Don't be stupid."

"I mean it."

"Gregory Hollands. If you don't stop being a silly old woman I shall ... I shall ... I shall do something very nasty."

"Fiona, don't you ever stop to think what happened to you?"

"All the bloody time," Fiona hissed and pushed Greg against his bedroom wall. "All the time, Greg. That's why one night, I want to not think about it."

Greg gulped. "But you can't pretend it never happened."

"I don't want to pretend it never happened, I just want to get on with my life. And that means not letting it get the better of me." Her eyes dropped to the floor and she clenched her fists. "Every night I've had a nightmare," she admitted. "And every day there's been something to remind me. Mum and Dad want me to go home and I just don't want to." She ran her hands over her boyfriend's chest and sighed. "I feel safe here with you and I am here because I want to be here with you."

"But love..." Greg started in a demulcent tone.

"I'm not your love," Fiona snapped. "Stop calling me that."

"OK, but..."

"No Greg. If I let them change me, they win." She crossed her arms and scowled at him. "Now I want a sex life, I've always had a sex life, why should I let some nasty little cunts tell me what I can and can't do with my body?" Greg sniffed, staring into the defiant eyes of his girlfriend. A tear formed and slowly rolled down her cheek and he wiped it away. "Please, can we just go back to normal?"

Greg swallowed noisily. "What's normal? Where you get annoyed with me for showing concern?" Fiona clenched her fists and closed her eyes, growling in frustration.

"No. I don't mind you showing concern. It's the ... you're not my parent."

"No, I'm your boyfriend..." He stared into her expression for a few moments, half-expecting his lover to interrupt him but no words were forthcoming. " ... so I'm allowed to worry about you. And I'm allowed to have feelings for you. And..."

"You're not allowed to love me, we agreed," Fiona demanded. "Absolutely not."

"No," Greg admitted, his eyes falling to the floor. He took a deep breath and held out his hand to Fiona. "I'm not sure I really fancy sex now," he admitted in a murmuring voice. "I think we could watch a video or..."

"Greg, shut up!" Fiona said, talking over the top of him. "Stop winding me up."

"I'm..."

"You're going to get your arse over to the bed and give me the sort of seeing to I need." Her eyes sparkled and she smiled warmly at her beau, blowing him a kiss with a smirk. "Because as my boyfriend, it's against the law for me not to be satisfied." Greg gave a titter and she pulled his body close to her. "Because I think you are the nicest person I know and you have the most wonderful tongue between those lips, and I need it..."

The blonde-haired minx undid the bottom button of his shirt, slowly unclipping each disc before kissing him and sucking on his nipple. He purred as her hands caressed his teenage torso, gliding over his smooth skin. She stared at him in the eyes and slowly, bent her knees, slithering down his body and pulling at his jeans.

"Fiona..." He called but the young lady ignored him. He watched as she undid the top button of his denim trousers and pushed the rough garment to his ankles. "You can't just..."

"Ssssh," she cried and kissed the blue cotton stretching to hold his erect cock. Her hands touched the waistband of his boxer shorts, holding and containing her target. She stared lustfully into his eyes as her fingers lowered his underpants; she ran her tongue over her lips as he watched and guided his cock into her waiting, warm mouth.

He groaned lustfully as her soft tongue slipped over his glans and she sucked, treating his cock as if it was a lollipop. Her hands danced over his thighs and still looking up at her boyfriend, she impaled her mouth on his manhood, twisting her tongue as her mouth glided effortlessly down his shaft.

He whimpered as his girlfriend elegantly moved her mouth up and down his wet cock, like she was a ballet dancer glissading facilely across a stage. Greg clenched his buttocks and fists, sighing as his beau ran her tongue over the top of his cock and sucked forcefully.

He swore loudly, professing undying love to his partner and clenched his fists as his perineum twitched and he held his breath before panting loudly.

The dam burst; Greg squealed and cried out as several waves of semen squirted into the young lady's mouth, and Fiona sucked and slid her mouth along his cum-covered cock as he savoured the last of the fiery delights his girl had gifted to him.

He tugged at her shoulder and Fiona rose to kiss him; Greg pushed his insatiable girl against his patterned wallpaper, and kissed her, his hands exploring her clothed body as their tongues interlocked with lustful intent.

She purred as his hands unbuttoned the button on her trousers and slid onto her crack. "Nice and wet," he whispered into her ear and using his shoulder, pushed her against the wall. His finger slipped along her clammy slit and pressed against her button. Fiona groaned and tilted her head allowing Greg to kiss her exposed neck.

Fiona mewed in anticipation, grinding her hips into Greg's fingers as he encircled her clit, pressing down on her pearl. Greg pressed his body against hers, forcing her against the cool wall of his bedroom while his fingers rubbed against clit and not stopping until the young lady had squealed and shuddered herself to an explosive orgasm.

She panted and smiled appreciatively; Fiona pulled him towards the bed, and Greg had to grab hold of the cabinet to stop himself falling: both Fiona and him had forgotten he still had his trousers around his ankles. Fiona laughed loudly but bounced onto Greg's bed and pulled her trousers onto the floor. "Just as I thought, no knickers," Greg teased cheekily as he kicked off his jeans. "You know what they say about girls with no knickers."

"Yes, they forgot to have them sent to the laundry. Nothing more than that!" Fiona replied with a smirk. "But you know what they say about boyfriends who keep their girlfriends waiting for orgasms."

"Teases," Greg responded and advanced on the bed.

"Don't even think about it!" Fiona yelled and pointed to the floor. "Get those bloody socks off!" Greg laughed, ignoring her protestations and slid onto the end of the bed. "I mean it, I am not having sex with a man wearing ... stop it!"

Greg kissed her thighs as she moaned and moved his lips to her pink mound. She sucked in air, and sighed, enjoying Greg's gentle parting of her moist lips and running his tongue along her luscious slit. She ran her hands through his hair. "That's great," she squealed in delight as his tongue lapped at her clit.

Fiona was too horny to resist Greg's oral for long; her boyfriend blessed her clit with his lustful kisses on her excited pearl and she erupted into a breathless squeal, clenching the sheets as her body erupted into a powerful climax.

She lay on the bed panting, savouring the tingling from her cunt to her fingers. "Don't fucking stop," she cried and pushed Greg's head back towards her soaking wet loins. Fiona bucked her hips, mashing his face into her musky flesh. His mouth sucked on her clit, while his fingers slid underneath his chin and probed her pussy, seeking for her G-Spot.

Fiona yelled as her arousal careered towards another crest, whimpering and mewling like the helpless beast she was. "Oh! Aggghhhh! Fuck ... Yeessss!" Fiona spasmed loudly on the bed, closing her eyes and gripping the edge of the mattress as her body shuddered.

She panted for a few moments and opened her eyes; Greg had slid his hands to her erect nipples, and gently rolled them in his fingertips. Fiona gasped. "Stop messin'," she breathlessly cried and pulled his body towards her, guiding his cock into her sopping pussy.

They sighed together as Greg pounded his cock into his lover; fucking her with strong, powerful thrusts. Fiona squealed; her body tingled with lust as her need was being satisfied. She gulped and looked up at her boyfriend's face. "You like this, don't you?" He cried out, asking the bucking teenager.

She nodded and he raised one of her legs to his shoulder, causing the intensity of his merciless thrusts to double. Fiona swore loudly, her grunts and cries merging into a chorus of shameless pleasure.

She was coming; approaching another climax and bucked her hips. "Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Oh yeah!" She cried, her voice getting louder.

"Yeah?" Greg asked, driving his cock into his lover with increasingly powerful strokes. She panted and nodded, her eyes squinting as her fourth orgasm of the day ripped through her young, teenage body.

It was fortunate Greg's family were out, as the horny Fiona yelled so loudly that it was heard in the street. Intense, incredible waves cascaded through the two lovers, as Greg pumped his seed into the minx with a grunt.

They panted loudly and audibly, smiling at each other. "Men with socks on, do make good lovers!" Greg teased and leant over to kiss his partner. "It's..."

"God, you are so ... British!" Fiona replied, still panting, resisting the kiss and then giggled as he pouted at her. "Look at me, my hands are shaking." He laughed and kissed her, before sliding down her body to push his face into her wet cunt. "Oh shit..." Fiona squealed with an impassioned cry; Greg was nowhere near finished with her, and she was going to love every minute of it!


"What time do you call this?" Fiona asked, a little aggressively as her parents arrived at the foyer of her school.

"Got lost," her father admitted. "Your mother can't navigate."

"What he means is, he can't follow directions. Men, they never listen." Fiona shook her head and smiled, and signed out of her school with a flash of the pen on a leather bound book open on the desk. The wiry mother hugged her daughter and squeezed her tight. "You OK?"

"Fine," Fiona cried and wriggled free of the parental hug. "As I tell you on the phone. I am fine." Her father looked on anxiously and she smiled at him. "Tell her Dad."

Fiona had been persuaded by her parents to allow them to pick up Greg on their way to the restaurant, despite her telling them and then repeating herself several times that Greg was not a long-term partner for her. "It doesn't matter," her mother repeated. "He's your boyfriend now and he looked after you when you needed him. Although why you didn't just call us, I still don't know."

Fiona didn't respond and glared at Greg when he joined her in the back seat. "Cheer up," he teased and she shook her head at him. He passed her a small parcel with a smile. "You spend so long at my house, even your post is coming here!"

"Don't be embarrassing," she hissed as they arrived at the restaurant. "Don't say anything 'bout us."

"Fiona, love, leave him alone," her mother ordered. "You make it sound like..."

"I make it sound like I didn't want him here," she finished for her. "Which I think you'll find..."

"If I am intruding on family time," Greg started but was interrupted by both Fiona's parents, who scoffed at his suggestion.

"We wanted to meet you again," the middle-aged woman replied. "It's just Fiona. You know what she can be like."

"Yes, I do," Greg said, smiling at his girlfriend. "But if she wasn't so stroppy at times, she wouldn't be the Fiona we all love and adore." Fiona's scowl deepened and her mood wasn't improved by an impromptu hug.

"Seriously," Fiona snapped as they walked towards the pub. "Will everyone stop hugging me. My personal space is getting seriously invaded at the moment."

Fiona had to put up with her parents spending most of the meal talking to Greg, eager to find out as much about his life, and his life with Fiona as Greg was prepared to tell them. Unfortunately for Fiona, Greg was open and honest, and almost anything that her parents asked was answered honestly and openly.

"We need to have words," Fiona hissed. "You can't tell them that I spend half the weekend at your place."

"Why?" Greg asked, glancing over to the bar as Fiona's parents ordered the desserts. "What's wrong?"

"Because they have come to check up on me. They never come during the term, but now they have. They don't trust me and..."

"They are concerned about you. Your Dad seems really worried about you."

"That's not the point," Fiona spat. "Now button it, or I'll send you home."

"I've not talked about your sex drive," he threatened. "Now that would cause problems."

"Don't you dare," Fiona warned him and she whispered in his ear. "I'm at your house next week for your Dad's party. I might be indiscreet if you don't shut up."

"You be indiscreet and I might just fall in love with you."

"You wouldn't dare!" Her voice carried as her mother returned with a tray of drinks, and glared at her child.

"What's up, love?"

"Well you know you said you wanted to take me to Derby tomorrow, do a bit of shopping before you go home," Fiona said with a smirk. "Well Greg's just remembered that he can't come." Her mother looked at the fidgeting boy.

"Well it's nothing I couldn't cancel," he said, looking at Fiona, and rubbed her leg under the table.

She was annoyed with him, but her knew two minutes with his tongue wrapped around her clitoris and she would forgive him instantly.


"And if you could sign there, and there," the Police officer requested and smiled warmly at Fiona, passing her a pen. "How are you coping?"

Fiona scribbled on the paper, and looked at the Principal, sat next to the blonde girl. "Shit," Fiona snorted tersely. "After this!"

"Fiona," her Principal warned. "That's not appropriate." She looked at the Police officer and gave a false smile. "We've expelled Annabelle for drug possession,"the Principal told the officer. "We will not tolerate that behaviour in the school."

"But rape is fine," Fiona thundered. "Nothing more than a slap on the wrist for that."

"Fiona Holmes," the lady cried, gripping her pen. "That is not fair. You know we can't expel on the basis of one person's word and they all deny it. We've been through this."

"Yes, we have," the teenager snapped. "And it's not fair on me. I have to work with those ... evil..." Her voice trailed off as she spoke and rubbed her nose, before throwing her hands out in front of her dramatically. "Oh what's the fuckin' point?"

"Young lady, I will not be spoken to like that. I know what happened was traumatic for everyone, but..."

"Traumatic for everyone?" Fiona yelled, her eyes fizzing dangerously. "It was a lot more traumatic for me. I got raped. And no-one seems to care. Not you. Not them. No-one. And then you ask how I am. Where's my fucking justice, eh?" She clenched her fists and inhaled sharply. "I need to get out of here," she mumbled and strode out of the study, leaving a stunned Police officer and headmistress, calling out to her.

"Fiona! Fiona! Miss Holmes!" A voice called and the detective that had investigated her attack came running over the college green, trying to catch up with the angry blonde. "I'm sorry we are not pressing charges," the Police officer told the girl, who wiped her eyes.

"Why don't you believe me?"

"I do," he stressed and sighed. "Really I do. But we can't get enough evidence and they will tear you apart in that courtroom. I am sorry, but it's not my decision ... it's not my decision at all." He coughed and scratched his head and looked into the weeping eyes of the pretty teenager. "I'm sorry I can't do any more for you. Have you been offered counselling?"

"Yes," Fiona snapped. "And I don't want it."

"Well maybe you should," he offered.

"Well maybe you should put Michelle and Jenny and all that in jail." He hesitated and Fiona backed away from him. "Yeah, thanks for nothing!" She spat. "I knew reporting it wouldn't help me."

"Fiona," he called out and watched as the girl strode away from him into the library and sat down with her book, opening it at the first page and barely reading it.

Why wouldn't the Police believe her? Why did they want her attackers to go free? It really didn't make any sense; weren't the Police supposed to make the streets safer?

She glared at the print on the page and wiped her eyes, before clenching her fists; she couldn't concentrate. "There's the slut," Michelle spat as Fiona's three tormentors surrounded the quiet girl. She looked up from her book in the library and a handful of younger girls scattered from around her, once the menacingly trio glared at them. "Just so you know, we ain't finished with you yet."

Fiona closed her hardback book with a thump and slammed it against Michelle's hand leaning on the table. "Oh, was your hand there?"

Jenny grabbed Fiona by the throat as she stood up and pushed her away, causing the blonde girl to fall over the arm of her chair, and she landed on the floor with a bump. She squealed and scrambled to her feet as Sophia advanced on her. "Your lies got Annabelle expelled," she spat in her Bulgarian accent. "And your lies broke me up with Hayden."

"Your bitchiness broke you up with Hayden," Fiona barked and glared at the girl. "And he didn't like always fucking you up the arse." She waited for Sophia to snarl and then licked her lips. "And all those shows of vegetables going up there, he'd rather he went with a girl a little less stretched." Sophia squeaked and brought her hand up to strike Fiona, when the attacker fell against the bookshelves.

Kathryn smiled at her room-mate. "Not causing you any problems, are they?" Fiona smiled weakly as Kathryn raised her eyebrows at the three girls anxiously looking at each other. "Ahh, not so big and strong now that Annabelle's not here to lead you," she taunted. The voluptuous Michelle took a step towards Kathryn, but the Fiona's room-mate's arm arrowed out of her body and stopped an inch from Michelle's face. "I am a black belt in Karate. I can give you a broken nose to look like Snouty here, or you can do one." Her eyes watched the three girls melt away and Kathryn picked up the book that Michelle had knocked onto the floor.

"Are you really a black belt in Karate?"

"Sure," Kathryn muttered and smirked. "Does it matter? All that matters is that they believe it." Fiona thanked her and took her books from her room-mate. "I did do Karate," Kathryn explained. "And still do it when I am back home but I am a long way from being a black belt."

"Well now they are after you," Fiona told her, solemnly.

"What? So room-mates aren't supposed to stick up for each other?" Kathryn asked with raised eyebrows. "Sure they are."

"Just as long as you know what you are taking on."

"Nothing I can't handle," she promised and looked at her friend. "And I do have a small favour to ask. Ummm ... are you free a little later?"


"He looks about fifty," Fiona muttered from the other side of the small village pub to Kathryn and looked towards the door as it closed. Kathryn giggled and got up from her seat, passing her coat to Fiona and walked the ten metres towards her date.

"I thought I was going to be stood up," she complained and gestured towards an empty table in the window. "Shall we?"

"I'd rather be in the corner," he replied with a smirk and glanced towards the other side of the pub. Fiona listened and watched as he held out his hand towards the secluded section of the establishment and smiled sweetly. "It'll be romantic."

Fiona sat on an adjoining table, and listened in to their conversation; "Billy" was certainly pushy, and had been divorced once before although he didn't disclose why. He plied Kathryn with alcohol and was lewd when he spoke; Fiona didn't like him much.

She heard her room-mate warn the middle-aged date about his wandering hands on several occasions, but her firm demands changed into giggles when he smiled at the drunken girl. Fiona had not ever dated anyone as pushy as Billy, and struggled to see Kathryn's attraction towards him. She tried to make eye contact with her, but her friend was too tipsy to notice.

Fiona had a brief drink with Sam and Laura, who had been out for the afternoon and were having an evening drink, but had to make excuses for her rudeness, as her attention was constantly diverted on her friend, in an exceedingly short skirt, having to repel the forceful advances of Billy.

She waved goodbye to the couple and glanced back towards Kathryn, pushing Billy's hands off her wrist. "Stop playing games," he barked. "Yer comin' back to my place, love. I know yer kind. Yer always wan' it."

"I don't want to," she said quietly and caught Fiona's eye, staring towards the toilet. "And I need a wee." Fiona gave Kathryn ten seconds inside the toilets before she joined her and looked at her friend leaning against the sink.

"What the hell is going on?" Fiona asked and Kathryn shook her head.

"He's a friend of a friend," she admitted. "Well some guy I used to know and his mate wanted a date. But..."

"You need to get out of here."

"I can't. He will follow us. I don't want him chasing me down the road!"

Fiona passed Kathryn her coat and pointed towards the bathroom window. "Old school way?"

"Climbing out of toilet windows?" Kathryn said with a giggle. "But we've not paid our meal."

"Billy can settle," Fiona snapped and she put her foot on the radiator to haul her weight up to the window before pushing it open. "Excellent," she cried. "There's grass almost at window height. This must be built into the hill," she mused and looked down to see Kathryn rubbing her eyes. Fiona jumped down and gestured towards the open window.

"Me?" she asked with a snort. "You first."

"You first," Fiona barked and held her hands together to provide a "step" for her friend. "Hurry up, he'll be getting suspicious." Kathryn groaned and took off her high heels, placing them on the sink while her mind whirred. She put her left leg on Fiona's hands and pushed up against it, before using Fiona's shoulder to stabilise herself.

"Too pissed to do this," she moaned, as her hands reached for the window ledge and she kicked her legs to get her balance. She forced her body through the small opening, catching her clothing on the hook and swore as she fell onto the soft mud below.

"Kathryn," Fiona cried. "You OK?"

"Yes," a voice called back. "Covered in mud."

"I'll meet you 'round the front," Fiona said over the window.

"What!" Fiona picked up the shoes on the sink and opened the door to the toilet, before striding into the pub. She glanced at Billy, staring at the toilets and he looked at her.

"There's a brown-haired girl in there. Is she OK?"

"Fine," Fiona muttered and saw his eyes glance towards the distinctive red shoes in her hand. "She's fine."

"That's..."

"Go pay the bill," she taunted. "And goodbye."

Fiona reached the door of the pub when she felt a hand on her shoulder pulling her back. "Where is she?"

"The toilet," Fiona lied. "And get off me." She pushed Billy away from her loudly and her eyes lingered on the barmaid. "And you got a meal to pay for. Trying to run away without paying." The landlord looked towards the commotion, but Fiona guessed she had less than a handful of seconds before Billy came out and found them.

Kathryn was a state: her skirt was ripped to her flimsy underwear and the white top and coat was both covered in mud. She cocked her head and raised her eyebrows at Fiona. "He's coming," Fiona yelled and grabbed her friend's dirty hand. Kathryn squealed as Fiona ran across the cobbled pavement, but there was little point in her friend changing into her heels.

"Where are we going?" Kathryn cried as she led her friend into a cul-de-sac. "School's that way."

"Change of plan," Fiona cried and walked up to a semi-detached house with only one light on. "Someone I know!"

"Greg?" Kathryn asked breathlessly.

"Hayden, a friend of Greg's. Greg's out tonight. And even better, Hayden can drive his Dad's car and his parents are in the pub. I saw them."

"Assuming he's in."

"He is in," Fiona replied, as she knocked on the door. "The car's on the drive." There was some noise behind the front door and Hayden slowly opened it. He muttered something when he saw the bedraggled Kathryn but Fiona interrupted him. "Small favour to ask," she said as she walked into his house.

"What happened."

"Slight issue that will take too long to explain," Fiona patronised. "So just do what I ask for."

"A bath?"

"A shower and a change of clothes."

"I don't think my underwear will fit her."

"Hayden!" Fiona barked, sizing up the teenager dressed in a tracksuit. "You have dozens of pairs of tracksuits. Just one that is clean but doesn't fit too good, or even one that does and I can give it back to you tomorrow. Or at the School Dance."

Hayden shook his head, but beckoned Kathryn into the house and pointed her towards the "downstairs bathroom." Fiona crossed her arms and glared at him as Kathryn thanked him and closed the door.

"All my tracksuits'll be too big," he told her. I'm far taller and bigger than her. And..."

"It doesn't matter," Fiona replied. "Really, it doesn't matter. Come on Hayden." She raised her eyebrows at him and blew him a kiss. "Come on, you love me, really."

"No. That's Greg." Fiona snorted and Hayden crossed his arms. "Seriously Fiona, he thinks the world of you."

"Well he shouldn't," the teenage girl snapped. "I'm not worthy of his love. Now, this tracksuit!"

Hayden ignored her. "Fiona, I'm serious – he loves you. He won't admit it to you or me, but as his friend I am telling you, he loves you. Something you should know, he wants to get closer to you."

"He doesn't," Fiona snapped. "And we had this agreement, if he falls in love with me, then he either sees sense or we split up." Hayden gulped as Fiona adjusted her top and the blonde soubrette didn't need to do too much begging to elicit an old tracksuit, destined for the charity shop to take into the tiny bathroom for her friend.

Kathryn giggled when she adjusted the trousers around her waist. "Feels so naughty, I'm naked under this!"

"Now, what the hell was going on with Billy?"

"Nothin'." Kathryn said shyly and she shrugged. "OK, I fancied going out with someone a bit older," she confessed and sighed. "He is the brother of the gardener. He came to visit him and we got chatting. He's come from Derby to see me. OK?"

"You're mad."

"A little," she confessed. "But that's why you are here." Fiona sighed and zipped up the tracksuit top, before opening the bathroom door. Hayden picked up a beer from the table and smiled at the two girls as they entered the lounge.

"How many have you had?" Fiona asked, anxiously.

"This is my second."

"No it isn't. You've got to drop us off at the Abbey," the smirking blonde replied and picked up the bottle of beer from Hayden's hands. He groaned as she sat down.

"What's in it for me?" He said with a smirk.

"I'll let you beat me a pool next time," she said with a giggle.

"I do that anyway," he said and put his hands on her waist as she turned away from him. He began to tickle her and she squealed a warning that she was about to drop the beer on his parents' sofa that caused Hayden to stop.

Fiona put her head back and looked into Hayden. "OK the next time Greg fancies a threesome, I'll give you a call," she promised and Hayden grumbled.

"Yeah OK," he muttered and smirked as she took a gulp of his drink. "Can I get you anything?" He asked.

"Yes, she wants a dose of common sense and a glass of something very powerfully alcoholic," Fiona replied and he bit his lip.

"I'll show you what I've got," he said, getting up from the couch and pointing towards his father's little drinks cabinet. "What do you want?" Kathryn smiled shyly and looked coyly at Fiona.

"What has he got?"

"Bigger than Ewan and Greg. Not quite at Sam's size," Fiona giggled, and blew a kiss towards the teenager, shaking his head at the two girls. "Don't worry, she's as bad as me."

"Wow!" Hayden cried. "Can she play pool like you as well? If so, fancy a game of strip pool?"

"Hayden!" Fiona warned. "She's just nearly been kidnapped by a sixty year-old."

"Fifty-two," Kathryn replied with a frown. "And not kidnapped. Just ... molested."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.