Fiona
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2013 by John D

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This is the erotic tale of a fun-loving eighteen year old, who has to rely on the support of her boyfriend when she is attacked, and how she blossoms with her new friend.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   School  

"I fancy going out," Fiona announced to her room-mate as she got up from her desk. Jenny hesitated as Fiona held out the designer coat and looked at her with wide eyes. "What?"

"With me?"

"Yeah," Fiona snorted and rolled her eyes. "It's not even term-time, that starts tomorrow. Come on, let's get out."

"We aren't allowed out."

"Well we sort of are," Fiona responded sanctimoniously. "Of sorts. Come on, please! Just a breath of fresh air." She watched Jenny who hesitated before relenting and snatched the woollen coat aggressively from the outstretched hand.

"If I get in trouble, I'll be so angry," Jenny snapped and followed her room-mate out of the room. Fiona was adamant that there was no rule to stop them leaving the grounds, and sauntered out of the front door of school, and down the driveway nonchalantly. "Where are we going?"

"Out," Fiona cried and smiled at her. "It's my new resolution, to get to know you better. We share a room but I barely know anything about you." Jenny gave a weak smile as they arrived in the village and hesitated as Fiona pushed open the door to the Hare and Hounds.

"Fiona," Jenny hissed. "I can't go in there."

"Sure we can," Fiona replied with her trademark giggle, and grabbed Jenny's hand, pulling the reticent young lady into the busy pub. Jenny objected loudly and a few heads turned to watch as the grappling girls spilled into the warm inn.

"Fiona," she hissed but the blonde girl pushed Jenny to sit down at a spare table and then ordered a glass of white wine and a pint of local ale with a packet of dry roasted peanuts. "What are we doing here?"

"Relax," Fiona cried and scratched her nose, before passing the wine to her room-mate. She opened the peanuts down the centre of the bag so Jenny could help herself, who tried one then coughed.

"They're awful," Jenny snapped but Fiona was looking around the pub for Liam and nodded towards him when he caught her eye. She smiled at the single boy and gestured for the date to come over, which he nervously did.

"This is Jenny," she told him, patting the chair next to her. "And she is single too."

"Fiona!" Jenny cried angrily, watching Fiona take a gulp of her pint of ale and shaking her head. "I am not single."

"You are single," Fiona snapped. "She is single but she is worried about looking. It's the problem with virg ... inexperienced people. They are scared of the unknown. But Liam is scared of the unknown too. You can be scared of the unknown together. Now I'm going to take my nuts and wander off to..."

Jenny took a deep breath and her chest swelled. "I am not going on a date."

"Sure," Fiona said with a smirk. "You walk back to the Abbey on your own, but it's getting dark." Jenny glanced out of the window and looked back at Fiona. "Have a drink, and a chat, and then we'll go."

"I want to..." Jenny scowled, but Fiona ignored her, nodded towards Liam and idled across the pub to a table where Hayden was sat.

"Greg said I might see you here," Hayden admitted as Fiona sat down at the table. "Said you might've played matchmaker." Fiona smirked and slapped Hayden's hand as he tried to grab a handful of her peanuts with a scowl.

"Ask," she demanded, before smiling and leaning back on the seat. She glanced over at Jenny, frostily engaged in minimalistic conversation with her "date" before chatting warmly to Hayden.

Fiona lied; she bought two more pints of beer for herself before rejoining a more relaxed Jenny, who almost leapt at the chance at leaving the smoky pub. Jenny moaned vociferously as they meandered down the narrow lanes towards their school: Fiona had been deceptive and manipulative in getting her to the nasty place and her efforts were not appreciated. "He's such a loser," Jenny moaned. "He's got no ambition. No future."

"He's very clever," Fiona replied, a little tersely. "He's..."

"He's not going to Oxbridge," Jenny interrupted.

"I'm not going to Oxbridge," Fiona replied. "I can't think of anything worse." Jenny didn't respond and the pair strode up their school drive in silence and noisily entered the school foyer.

"Jenny! Fiona!" A voice exclaimed and they looked to see the crossed arms and scowl of the Principal beckoning them into her study. "Here now!"

"Shit," Fiona muttered.

"This is your fault," Jenny cried loudly.

"Here!" The two girls walked around the desk of the receptionist and into the office of the "disappointed" Principal. Fiona knew that they should not have been out of the school post-5pm on the Sunday night, despite them being over the age of eighteen, and both the girls were lectured by the middle-aged woman.

Jenny tried in vain to blame their evening excursion on Fiona, but the blonde girl just apologised, shook her head and accepted her punishment: they were both grounded for one week.

"I hate you," Jenny spat as they left the office.

"Yeah, I'm sorry for trying to help," Fiona responded with a snarl, and walked away from the angry girl.


"It's been five days," Fiona barked at her room-mate. "I've said I'm sorry!" Jenny snorted and ignored her room-mate, striding out of the small bedroom she shared. "Screw you then."

Fiona threw herself onto her bed and glanced at her bedside table; she had her sex toy and a pornographic magazine in the drawer and she thought about using them for a moment. She hummed and closed her eyes; she wanted to, but she knew that if Jenny came back, there would be trouble.

Why did they have to billet her with a prude? At best, Jenny was an acquaintance, and although there were far worse girls to share a room with, Jenny was proving to be fairly unsympathetic to her needs and beliefs. She wanted someone else.

It was hardly unusual for a boarding school schoolgirl to be in trouble once and awhile, and being grounded for a week was hardly the worst punishment. Fiona had sent a brief letter by post on the Monday to Greg explaining her predicament and had planned to see if she could smuggle his name on the visitors' list that was normally reserved for families. If she was lucky, they could take a trip to the gardener's shed on the outskirts of her school grounds.

Jenny barely did anything anyway, and her being grounded meant that she couldn't go and play at the local tennis club she often did in the evening; she had a date out of it with someone who appeared to be thoughtful and kind. What more did the bloody girl want?

Fiona hummed. She tiptoed across the room to lock the wooden door and removed her clothes into a heap on her untidy desk. She jumped onto her bed, and slid underneath the covers, pulling the duvet up to her shoulders and sinking into the mattress.

She sighed contentedly and allowed her hands to roam over her body. She reached into her drawer by the side of her bed and pulled out her toiletries bag, removing a vibrator from the side pocket and switched it on. It softly purred as she twisted the base, and she slid it over her body, sighing as it swept over her milky white teenage skin.

She reached for her breasts and stroked her hands over the erect nipples, tweaking the points gently as her vibrating wand glided between her thighs. She sighed and groaned as it touched her clit. She pressed it into her slit, and cried out as it send a series of waves through her body.

She groaned and sighed, gyrating her hips and running her vibrator up and down her aroused crack. Fiona whimpered and bit her lip, groaning nasally as her sex toy caused her nipples to tingle and her toes to curl. She squealed as she panted before screwing up her face and mewing.

"Oh God," she squealed loudly into the room and pushed her hips into the mattress as she held her breath. Fiona shuddered as she climaxed; she squealed and gripped the base of her vibrator tightly as she pushed it against the engorged button. She let out a passionate groan and sighed, breathing deeply. Her body tingled.

Fiona used her vibrator to bring her to two more orgasms, before wiping it down and stashing the sex toy away in her drawer. Fiona finished some Maths problems that she had been set, before cleaning her teeth and climbing into bed.

Jenny had been absent all evening, but it was not unusual for Fiona to go sleep before Jenny had returned, and Fiona turned off the lights and settled down to sleep.


Fiona was awoken sharply as the pillow came over her face and she struggled, but her hands were being pinned down. Muffled cries came from the cotton pillow and she raised her legs to kick, but as she moved them up, strong hands pushed them back down.

The grip on her struggling hands got stronger, her biceps were beginning to hurt, and she could hear voices, hushed voices, smothered and dulled. She screeched, her sound repressed and then cried as someone punched her stomach.

What was happening to her?

Her heart was beating furiously and her right hand was forced up to the headboard before something fastened it to the bed. She struggled, causing the hard metal to tighten around her bony wrist. Fiona yelled into the pillow, the firm ridge of the handcuff digging into her skin, before her left hand was yanked unceremoniously to the edge of the bed as well, a restraint snapping shut over it.

The pillow was ripped from her face, and she squinted into the eyes of her tormentors. Michelle, Angelina, Sophia and her room mate Jenny gazed back, each of them in their dressing gowns with determined looks.

Jenny pulled out a pair of her old panties and stuffed them into Fiona's mouth, the victim's eyes filled with fear and desperation. "We don't like you keep playing with yourself, or bringing strange guys back," Jenny said as an explanation. "Or getting me into trouble. We are going to teach you a lesson you won't forget."

The girls cackled and Fiona screamed into the gag. The tall, black statuesque figure of Michelle slapped her on the cheek. "If you scream we will get Bruno," she threatened and the thought of the Caretaker's Alsatian made Fiona wide-eyed. "Bet he would love to fuck a bitch permanently on heat like you. And we would love to see him tear you apart."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.