Sian's Cousins
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2013 by Richmond Road

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Sian had invited her twin cousins down to Cardiff for the weekend; they were both virgins, but wanted to go to University that autumn with some sexual experience, and Sian had nominated Julie and I to give it to them!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Harem   First  

Adrian and I stood up, and went to find Vee.

As we ascended the stairs, I gave him some advice.

"Adrian, as you are going to fuck Vee now, you need to realise that she's a petite girl, so her vagina will be really tight at first, and you will need to use plenty of lube. Having said that, she can get really carried away and I've had a couple of incredible fucks with her. Be gentle, but once she starts fucking you back, speed up and enjoy yourself!"

I led Adrian into Sian's room, and called Vee. She came in, wearing her dressing gown and a big smile, but stopped dead when she saw Adrian's erection.

"God, that's huge! Are you really sure about this, Jon?"

"Yes, Sheila and Julie both really enjoyed it, so if you give yourself a minute to get used to it, you'll love it too. But use plenty of lube, because he's longer than me."

Vee stripped off her dressing gown, took the tube of KY jelly out of the pocket, and knelt in front of Adrian to apply a generous amount. Then she laid down on her back, and opened her legs.

"Adrian, Vee is really ready for it, so you won't need any foreplay this time, but please go gently. Vee, Julie was riding him but he didn't get a come, so please make sure he does come with you."

My pupil moved into position, and waited until Vee helped him enter her.

"Oh fuck, Vee, you're so tight!"

"It's alright, there's plenty of lube, just push gently and then wait for me to adjust. Yes, that's right, oh god you're so long, keep going, oh wow, ouch, no, keep going, oh wow."

"He's in all the way, Vee. When you ride him, you'll probably feel him in your womb."

"I think you're there already, Adrian! Oh god that's good. Can you start moving, just a little, yeah, that's right, oh god, yes, that's really nice."

"Holy shit, Vee, that is so tight on my cock! It feels so amazing!"

Sian came in to watch; the two of us stood by the door as Vee bucked back at Adrian and he started thrusting into her. Sian looked a little startled when she realised just quite how much cock her young cousin was feeding into her petite friend, but as Vee started to moan in pleasure, she relaxed and looked less worried.

We watched until Vee had her first orgasm; Adrian was now grunting with every stroke, and I was confident that he'd be emptying his ball-bag this time around.

"Sian, we need to talk some more. Come and have a bath with me, and I'll soap your boobs for you!"

She laughed, and smiled fondly at me.

"You charmer you! How can I refuse?"

As we went out the door Adrian howled, and then a fraction later Vee screamed, so we reckoned the deed was done.

We used the bathroom on the half landing. I took the end with the taps; Sian had the curved end. It was an old cast iron bath with worn and scratched white enamel, probably also original to the house and either late Victorian or Edwardian. It was a good size, far bigger than the modern plastic bath we had at home. Sian and I washed ourselves, and then she soaped up a flannel and held it out to me.

"My boobs, remember?"

I did remember. It wasn't the most thorough boob wash in history, but from the purring I could hear, it was sufficiently satisfying for her.

When she had been soaped all over and carefully rinsed off, we talked.

"Sian, how do you want to play this now? So far, Adrian has been sucked off by Julie, made love with Sheila, been ridden by Julie and fucked Vee. I've eaten out Sheila, she came with Adrian, I fucked her from behind, and hopefully Julie has just cleaned her out. They've both come three times in what, about three hours?"

"God, Jon, you two haven't been hanging around, have you! I promised them a good time, not physical exhaustion."

"They've been very enthusiastic pupils, and the excitement has rubbed off on all of us! But we certainly can't keep this pace going. I think we all need to have a proper meal next, and then sit down and have a chat. We've sprung two surprises on them so far, and we need to give them some time to recover."

"Yes, that sounds sensible - though I'm not best pleased that you encouraged them to fuck each other; because that could cause all sorts of problems later on, and lead to a lot of trouble."

"Julie and I were absolutely sure it was the right thing to do. Their connection is so strong, we thought it would be wrong for us to take their virginities. Wait until you see them together."

"Having seen the state of you and Julie as you rushed upstairs, I'm prepared to believe that there is something in what you say. But I'll have to think about this. And I'm still amazed that Vee managed to take Adrian's whole length!"

"I think the secret is lots of lube, and taking the time to adjust."

Sian and I got out of our bath, and helped each other dry themselves on a towel. We had a quick hug and a snog, but I was content to let Gustav calm down, because I knew I'd require him later.

We went down to Julie's room, and told her and Sheila that the bathroom was free. They giggled, got up from the snuggle they were having, and headed for a quick wash.

Then we went to check on Vee and Adrian in Sian's room, finding them as we expected, flat out and still holding each other tight. They had both been ready to explode, which was why I'd put them together, and they were clearly delighted with the results of Adrian's third ever fuck.

"We're putting the kettle on, so have a quick wash, and we'll see you in the sitting room.

xxxxxxx

The six of us, wearing a mix of nightshirts and dressing gowns, assembled in the sitting room for a mug of tea.

I did a quick mental head count of orgasms. Adrian had come three times, Sheila had achieved three, Julie four, Vee three, Sian one and Gustav once, no twice. Bloody hell! We certainly couldn't keep this pace up for long!

It was nearly eight o'clock. We had missed the 'Student Special' early meal at the curry house by over an hour, so I suggested we had fish and chips, or pie or saveloy for anyone that wanted something else.

Discussing the choice, we all suddenly realised quite how hungry we were.

Sian vetoed all requests for mushy peas or curry sauce; she told us that we would all be far too close to each other's bottoms for anyone to take the risk of flatulence. We settled on two cod, two haddock, two chicken pies and two steak pies, plus six large portions of chips.

I took Sian and Adrian with me to help me carry it all back from the chippie; on the way there, they quickly phoned her Uncle Kenneth to thank him for the tenner, and tell him that once Sheila was out of the bath, they were off for a curry with Sian's flatmates. It was only a slight distortion of the truth, and it would keep their parents happy.

Vee had heated up all the large plates in Julie's kitchen, and covered the table with two layers of tablecloth. We split the fish and pies onto plates in the centre of the table, and helped ourselves as we ate our chips- it was very matey with six of us, but we at least had a chair each.

I nipped upstairs and got a loaf and the butter. I made myself a chip buttie with a couple of slices of bread and offered the loaf around; Adrian, Sheila and Sian all helped themselves too.

We were all ravenous, and the food disappeared very quickly, washed down with copious quantities of tea.

xxxxxxx

While Julie and Sheila tidied up, and made yet another pot of tea, Adrian and I moved Vee and Sian's mattresses into their sitting room to form a temporary double bed on the floor.

With Adrian and I both operating, we would need much more space than just Julie's single mattress, which we left downstairs. I put Julie's quilt on the sofa, where I hoped to put it to good use later.

"Are you okay, mate? We've been working you a bit hard, but are you ready for some more?"

"I think I'm fine, thanks, but it's all been an awful lot to take in, and I'm still staggered that I've had three different girls including Sheila!"

"You're doing really well; I'm impressed with your co-ordination. When Sian and I were learning, it was real stop-start stuff as we went in different directions!"

We all gathered again in the sitting room, a mixed bag. The three of us who had been to the chippie still wore our street clothes, the other girls were in dressing gowns. We clutched our latest mugs of tea.

Sian called us to order.

"Twins, you know that we four have been running tutorials to learn about sex together. Professor Jon has put together a short and intensive revision course for us this weekend, and I'm sure that we'll enjoy it. Over to you, Professor Jon."

"Thank you, Professor Sian; I very much hope you will all like what I have planned. Please feel free to speak up at any time, and of course do break for a pee or refreshments whenever you feel the need. Professor Sian has very kindly agreed to book us breakfast at the café in the morning, and we hope to break in time for a curry and some beer tomorrow night; I apologise to those of you disappointed tonight, but events conspired to make us too late for the Student Special."

"Now, administration first. Girls, have you all remembered to take your Pill today? Lubrication will be very important, especially given the length of Adrian's equipment, so please remember your KY. And if you are beginning to feel sore, do tell us immediately, as Vee has some wonder soothing cream."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.