My Little Pony: It's Good to Be the Princess - Cover

My Little Pony: It's Good to Be the Princess

Copyright© 2013 by Honey Moon

Chapter 3: Applejack's Dilemma

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: Applejack's Dilemma - Twilight Sparkle has a problem. It seems that wings aren't the only thing a new princess can grow. Sporting her first wing-boner, it isn't just her wings rising to attention when Rainbow Dash gives her a flying lesson! When Rainbow Dash challenges the fledgling princess to a race, the stakes are that the loser has to do what the winner commands. What can a magical princess do to insure she wins? If she wins, will Twilight claim Rainbow Dash as her prize?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fan Fiction   Time Travel   non-anthro   Cuckold   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Food   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Royalty  

"It sure would be nice to hear the clitter-clop of little hooves about the place again." Granny Smith said with a grin. "There's no rush, but I is gettin' a tad more seasoned, ya know."

Applebloom looked back from the stove. "Yeah, I sure would like to pick up extra bits as a foal-sitter, big sis!"

Applejack cringed, but hid it well. "Y'all know how busy I am. There just ain't no time to go all a datin' and a courtin'." She looked over at her big brother. "What about Big Mac?"

Applebloom giggled. "They thought they had us fooled after last Hearts and Hooves Day, but he and Miss Cheerilee are goin' steady." She smiled weakly at her brother's obvious embarrassment. "Don't worry, the girls and I will leave ya alone and let love blossom by itself!"

Granny sighed. "Your brother is slower than molasses the day before Winter Wrap-up! Why, I could be an old grey mare before he ever get's his caboose a movin' and pops the question."

"Eeyup, uh, nnope!" The stallion shook his head. "Granny, you're not THAT old." He said with calculated slowness.

"A course I ain't old, you whipper-snapper! I was just saying how I don't want Applejack to be an old maid, is all!"

"Don't you worry none about me!" Applejack said with a cheerfulness she didn't feel. "There's plenty of time for all that romantic hooey!"

Later, Applejack was alone in the south forty. "Plenty of time." She muttered as her hind legs lashed out. The solid thump of their impact shook the apple tree. Perfect ripe apples cascaded down to land in the waiting bushel basket.

"Good morning, Applejack!" Twilight landed and folded her wings.

"Oh hey Twi." Applejack crossed both right legs over her lefts and casually leaned against the tree. "You're sure getting the hang of those princess wings of yours."

"Rainbow Dash has been coaching me." Twilight silently was very glad Applejack was right. Her feathers hardly twitched as she enjoyed the view of Applejack's athletic form. She loved how the sweat of honest work matted Applejack's coat. Twilight bit the inside of her mouth when her wings twitched again, and her cock warned of its desire to slip out of her body. She didn't want to shock another friend.

"Twilight, can I ask ya somethin'? I mean, as a friend?"

"Sure you can, AJ!" A thrill ran through her body. Helping a friend with a problem would keep her attention off of Applejack's down home farm-filly beauty. "Ask away!"

"Say you know this mare."

"Is this mare hypothetical?" Twilight asked when Applejack paused.

"Oh, it doesn't matter none where she hails from. Yeah, okay. We'll say she's from Hypothete. Anyway, her family is really startin' to press her to get hitched and start havin' foals."

Twilight managed not to smile at her friend's unusual interpretation of geography. Sometimes she couldn't tell if Applejack was pulling her tail with her country ways. "Oh, that's just to be expected. My mom is always trying to fix me up with eligible Canterlot stallions."

Twilight's heart thumped. How would she ever explain to mom how she was going to be a grandmother twice over? How could she admit it was because her only daughter had become a futanari and slipped foals into two close friends? She shook he head and continued. "None of them are ever interested in astronomy or books, so it never works out."

"Hypothetically speakin'" Applejack winked. "What if I was to tell ya that my friend was maybe okay with the foal part, but just wasn't interested in stallions, um, I mean marriage?"

Twilight's moral uncertainty made her miss what could have put a whole different light on the conversation. "Well Applejack, it isn't like we're in olden pony times. There are lots of unwed mares these days." Twilight tried to look normal as her own words seemed to accuse her. "Honest, there's hardly any shame involved in these enlightened days! Nopony is ever forced to wear a Scarlet Saddle any more!"

Applejack came so close to confessing, but she didn't want to frighten Twilight off. She'd thought it over many times, but there were only two ponies she'd ever felt comfortable "coming out of the stable" to, and since Cousin Braeburn was firmly behind that same stable door, he didn't really count. "Yeah, I reckon she could find a stallion for a one night hay toss. She, um, she's told me that's what she'll probably do. Her family might not like that though." Applejack sure wouldn't. She just never felt a hankerin' for the attention of any stallion!

Twilight had to concentrate to keep herself under control. Hearing the lovely Applejack talk about her friend wishing for somepony to have a no bridle attached encounter with was really working her up! She came so close to asking for a name and address! "Well, I, I'm glad I could be of help!" she said happily. "I gotta go now. I'm off to, um, visit Fluttershy." Twilight relaxed and let her wings unfurl. It didn't look like a wing-boner if she was just taking off! She sprang into the air. "I sure hope she's in the mood for tea!"

Twilight enjoyed the wind through her mane and tail as she cruised through the air towards the Everfree forest. She'd probably just walk back to the library. Rainbow had cautioned her not to overdo things, just because she had made such a strong showing on that fateful first flying lesson. This advice was offered up as they lay together reading in Rainbow's bed when they last got together a few nights ago.

Well, they weren't reading the whole time they were in bed! Twilight had brought one of her secret books to read aloud to Rainbow. She could hardly keep from giggling when Rainbow had popped a serious wing-boner while listening to a story about a stallion that accidentally mounted, mated and planted a foal within his own sister when she seduced him at a masked costume ball! It would seem that two fillies had decided to dress as Nightmare Moon that night, and the sister had locked her brother's Fiancée in a broom closet and took her place at his side for the whole evening!

This had brought about some teasing on Twilight's part, until Rainbow accused her of wanting to try "this and that" with Shining Armor. The feather was on the other wing then! Her wings had spread so wide she nearly knocked Rainbow out of the bed! Twilight had grown moist, AND her penis had engorged at the wicked thought of her beloved BBBFF mounting her!

It was embarrassing, but Rainbow had even sort of coerced a confession out of her. While Rainbow was sucking her cock, Twilight had accidentally called her Shining Armor! Twilight had her revenge though. Rainbow had nearly drowned when she had unleashed a HUGE load right down her throat!

Twilight moaned as her cock emerged into the slipstream of her passage through the air. "Rainbow would have to be on maneuvers at the Wonderbolts Academy this week!" Twilight was getting downright edgy without her friend being so willing to exchange "benefits" with the sire of the foal slowly growing in her belly. It was getting really hard to find a watermelon big enough to offer her relief!

Landing on the path in front of the cottage, Twilight wondered what she would say. Fluttershy seemed okay with watching as she and Rainbow had sex right in front of her at the library. Twilight had thought she had been joking, but Fluttershy had actually taken notes while she and Rainbow rutted before her eyes. That had been strangely exciting, and more than a little weird.

Would Fluttershy be interested in, well, doing it again? Twilight sure hoped so! It wasn't that Fluttershy was her second choice or anything. Ever since that day in the library, Fluttershy had never mentioned what had taken place. It was if nothing had ever happened between them at all. Twilight was thankful that Fluttershy still called her friend, but why wouldn't she even acknowledge the foal that was surely growing in her tummy?

Standing at the door for nearly twenty minutes, Twilight finally got up the nerve to tap a hoof against the rough wood when her penis had fully retreated. It opened just as she raised a foreleg. "Good morning Twilight. What brings you out so early today?"

"Hi Fluttershy!" Twilight couldn't help grinning. Fluttershy looked lovely as the early morning sun highlighted her mane. "Oh, um, I, I just wanted to make sure you felt alright, uh, because of, well, you know."

"Twilight, it's only been two weeks, three days, and eighteen hours. Zecora says I'm perfectly healthy. Besides, I won't even be showing for months."

Twilight took a deep breath. She finally mentioned it, but Fluttershy seemed to be holding a bit of a grudge against her after all. Why else was she keeping such an accurate count down? "Um, you can't be too careful, I always say."

An awkward silence fell, and the two ponies just looked at each other. "Um, Twilight, was there anything else you wanted to say?" She took a deep breath. "Was there any question you wanted to ask? Any favor I could do for you?"

"No, I'm good. I can't think of anything else." Twilight moaned inwardly. Fluttershy was being polite, but it was obvious she wasn't interested in a repeat of their disastrous unintentional mating. She would just have to cherish the memory of her one and only time with the fashion world's most beautiful retired model. "I, I guess I had better be going."

Fluttershy started to close the door, but paused. "Twilight Sparkle, you are making me so angry." She said softly.

"I am?" Twilight was puzzled. "I know you've forgiven me for what I did to you a couple of weeks ago, so why are you mad now?"

"A couple of weeks, is that what you think?" Fluttershy sighed. "Twilight, it's been two weeks, three days" she paused and glanced up at the sun. "Eighteen hours and ten minutes!"

The soft click of the door closing somehow sounded like a slam to Twilight's ears. "Huh? What just happened?"

Leaning against the door, Fluttershy's voice was the tiniest of whispers... "Twilight, I could just scream at you. My bedpost doesn't work any more, and you don't want to help."

Ever since she and Twilight had mated, her daily polishing sessions just didn't seem to 'do it' for her any more. No matter how wildly she wriggled and humped against the furniture, the resulting explosion was more like a little pop compared to how she had felt while impaled on a princess's penis! In retrospect, she realized it was still the same feeling. She just never had anything to compare it with before.

She now knew she wasn't in LOVE love with Twilight, but why couldn't she also be a friendly benefit, or whatever Rainbow had called it? Twilight never even mentioned until today that anything had even happened between them! Fluttershy was growing more and more frustrated as time passed. Rubbing didn't work. Twilight's massive member had spoiled her. She needed something inside to recapture that wonderful feeling!

Fluttershy considered options like very large cucumbers, but what if it got, um, lost up inside of her? The thought was too humiliating! She knew that any number of stallions would want to join with her, but ponies would talk if word got out she wanted it every day!

"Oh, now I'm wet again!" Fluttershy whimpered in frustration. Since Twilight wasn't interested, she had no other choice. Fluttershy trotted back to her bedroom on trembling legs.

Backing up to her bed, she spread her hind legs. "Please work." She breathed, as she pressed her most intimate self against the upright post.

"Something is seriously wrong." Twilight muttered as she headed back to Ponyville. "It's not too late to turn him back to stone if Discord has done something to upset her!" She felt something rap against a hoof and looked down.

Angel Bunny glared up at the princess and twitched his nose.

"Did you want something?"

He pointed back at the cottage with one paw, while stomping a foot in obvious anger.

"Sorry, I don't understand. I'm not Fluttershy."

His ears perked up. Angel tapped his nose, while pointing at Twilight.

"What about Fluttershy?"

He raised a paw, lowered it, and raised it again.

"Second word?"

Rearing back, Angel pantomimed grabbing something with both paws, and thrust his hips forward with astounding speed.

Twilight felt herself go flush. "That's dirty!"

Angel glared up at her, and gave another few thrusts.

Twilight sighed. "The second word is, uh, f-fuck?"

The bunny tapped his nose again.

"Fluttershy fuck?"

Angel revolved his right front paw over the left a few times, sort of like how Spike twiddled his thumbs when bored.

"Reverse them?"

He nodded eagerly.

"Fuck Fluttershy?"

He hopped up and down, shaking his paws over his head in victory.

"Let me get this straight. You want me to fuck Fluttershy, even though she doesn't want me to do anything like that with her ever again?"

Angel blew out an exasperated puff of air and clapped a paw to his face. Ponies just didn't have their priorities straight! Every rabbit knew there were just two important things in life. Eating a good salad, and making more rabbits! He kicked Twilight's right front hoof, and then scampered back to the cottage with a noticeable limp.

"Now what do you want?" Twilight followed Angel. "Well?"

He pointed up at the window above him, and crossed his front legs over his chest.

Twilight moved closer, and peered through the tiny gap in the lovely chintz curtains Rarity had made Fluttershy for her last birthday. Her eyes opened wide, her jaw dropped open, and her cock began to swell and grow erect once more. "Oh my goodness!" she breathed.

Angel sighed, his full message finally delivered. For the dominant species, ponies sure were dumb sometimes! He backed away nervously as Twilight reached her full turgid potential. Seeing a penis many times bigger than his whole body was almost enough to rock even Angel's arrogance!

Moaning, Fluttershy slid her hind quarters up and down as she kept the bedpost lodged firmly in the split that divided her. "I want a turn too!" she whimpered as her body trembled. "I, I want something in me! I need something in me!" Her voice rose in volume. "I need something as big as Twilight in me! Nothing else will do!"

One eye to the curtain gap, and one ear pressed to the window, Twilight gasped. From all her secret midnight reading, she now knew what her friend's problem was. "Oh my goodness, I, I made Fluttershy into a Size Queen!"

Gyrating, with tail thrashing, Fluttershy could feel her release approaching. It wasn't enough! "More, I want more!" she moaned. Kneeling on her front legs, she pressed her face to the floor as her movements became more frantic.

Twilight whinnied softly as she watched Fluttershy's desperate attempts to climax. It was the most erotic thing she had ever seen. That included certain illustrations in her hidden books, and even the time she accidentally saw Princess Celestia soaking wet and covered with bubbles while she was taking a shower!

Fluttershy looked uncomfortable, but face down, rump up, and wings extended to the fullest was such a sexy look for her! Twilight's penis twitched and throbbed to the beat of her heart. Unnoticed, she began to water the flowerbed beneath the window with the copious amounts of clear slippery fluid dripping from her.

Despite himself, Angel Bunny grew aroused at the fearsome sight of Twilight's turgid state. His own penis emerged. While nothing like Twilight's, all the young bucks in the garden acknowledged his prod's supremacy among bunnies. He looked around and spotted a lovely doe with the sexiest little flop to her ears. She hadn't noticed him yet. She was staring at Twilight's cock with an oddly speculative look. He recognized her as one of his many offspring from a season or two ago. Angel smiled and gave chase!

"Oh, just look at her go!" Twilight muttered, a bit of drool glittering in the sunlight as it dribbled down her muzzle. "Angel, does she do this often?" Twilight glanced back, but the bunny was gone. The Rhododendron bush was rustling, accompanied with some rather surprised sounding tiny feminine squeals, but Twilight lost interest and turned back to her ow personal peep show.

She had heard wild and whispered rumors that stallions paid good bits in Manehattan to drink hard cider while watching, um, "professional" mares dance around a pole. She doubted if that could be anywhere near as exciting as this! She gulped in nervous excitement. Her viewing angle wasn't the best, but she caught just a glimpse in Fluttershy's dresser top mirror. "She's soaked! She's getting the bedpost all wet and slippery!"

Fluttershy moaned as she bit into the rag rug on the floor. Her body shook. Trembling, she climaxed as her bottom humped even firmer at the unyielding wood. Slowing, the sound of her panting filled the room. "It wasn't enough! Why isn't it ever enough any more?" She let herself sort of fall completely to the floor and just sort of flopped onto her back. The slimy gleam of the wood seemed to mock her.

Twilight couldn't stop her body trembling. "A true, true friend helps a friend in need." Twilight sang softly to herself. Fluttershy's need was so very obvious, too! Twilight teleported into the bedroom without even giving it conscience thought.

Fluttershy looked up at Twilight's sudden appearance and squealed. She rolled over and staggered up on all four legs. "You're in my bedroom." She said in a soft shaky voice. She looked at Twilight's gleaming eyes, and turned to see what she was looking at. "Oh dear." She gasped. "Did you see? You didn't see, did you?"

"Honestly Fluttershy, I just want to help you!" Twilight groaned. There was no hiding her erection. It spoke volumes about her peeping. "I, I'm sorry. I couldn't help watching you."

Spinning around, Fluttershy flipped her tail up onto her back. "Twilight, why are you just standing there?" she asked, frantic with need. "Take me, please!" she cried while wiggling her rump at her friend.

A silly grin lit Twilight's face. "It would be my genuine pleasure, Fluttershy, but I thought you wouldn't want to."

"I, I didn't want to, at first." Fluttershy whispered. "I think I NEED to though! Twilight, I think I might be going crazy!"

Oh, you are not!" Twilight felt more confident after all of her 'practicing' with Rainbow Dash. She trotted behind Fluttershy and reared up on her hind quarters. "I, I think you just need to, um, release a little stress."

Trying to walk on her hind legs like Spike does, Twilight's horn glowed as she magically gripped her own cock. Aiming it with ease, she lined up effortlessly with Fluttershy's soaking vagina. With a few more shuffled steps, she moved in closer and entered the lovely pony's exquisite snug warmth. "Would you like me to ease that stress?"

"Oh yes!" Fluttershy moaned as Twilight settled the weight of her upper body onto her back. "I would like that so very much!"

Gripping Fluttershy's midsection with her forelegs, Twilight started an easy slow pace as she thrust herself into Fluttershy's welcoming body. "Oh goodness!" she said, looking into Fluttershy's mirror. "We, we look wonderful!"

Fluttershy couldn't help looking herself, and felt flush with a feeling of naughty embarrassment. "Photo Finish would call that, "Da Magics" and t-take pictures!"

Twilight moaned. "She wanted to photograph me after the coronation." She giggled. "She said the public would want to see their new princess in the right light. I figured out she meant she wanted to catch me popping a wing-boner on film, and sent her packing!"

"Your, your wings are lovely!" Fluttershy said while giving her extended wings a couple of flaps. "Stallions love wing-span shots. You should have let her."

"Not just stallions!" Twilight moaned. "I, I've seen a few of you that make my wings stand tall, you naughty pony!"

"Don't talk like that! Colts save all of those advertisement pictures! That's why I wouldn't do PlayColt! Imagine, oh, oh, imagine if they had a picture of, of under my tail!" Whimpering, Fluttershy began lunging back to meet Twilight's movements. "Faster, please go faster!" she begged. "Do it harder!"

Twilight didn't need to be told twice! She plowed into Fluttershy, relishing the tightness that seemed to be trying to suck her back in every time she withdrew. Fluttershy squealed and mewled each time she slammed her loins at the firm perfection of her friend's rump. Twilight buried her face in Fluttershy's mane, not even aware she was actively drooling into it as her release grew nearer.

Oh Twilight, this, this is what I needed!" Fluttershy cried in a volume that was almost shocking. "Give it to me! Give it to me right now!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.