Charlie and the Seven Sisters - Cover

Charlie and the Seven Sisters

Copyright© 2013 by harry lime

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Charlie is back. He is ready to start his final journey. The voices told him to collect the seven sisters together to deliver the message of the divine one to the unbelievers. He is well on is way to completing his final spectacular mission.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Violence  

The fact that the FBI had taken over the investigation of the carnage in the valley led every news story in California from Sacramento to San Diego.

The female AIG (Agent in Charge) was a closet lesbian and she seldom wore male clothes for fear her secret would leak out to people that mattered. Her room-mate and best friend, Doctor Angie Murphy was a skilled rug eater but still had deep-seated liking of cock in any form.

Doctor Angie was on a fast-track to County Coroner and she was willing to do almost anything to get there while she was still young and able to use her authority to get all the cock and pussy she controlled in her domain.

AIG Connie Stevenson slowly unloosened her legs from Doctor Angie’s neck and allowed the red-faced pretty young thing some breathing room that didn’t involve pussy. The doctor had been more than helpful to her in the investigation of the murders and had released details on cue under AIG Connie’s instigation.

At least they knew they were looking for a band of drug addled drifters all carrying various forms of STDs (Sexually Transmitted Diseases) and a particularly dangerous strain of TB that originated in a rural section of China.

Connie noticed that her favorite girl mate had a series of bruises on her ass cheeks and she wondered if it was from riding in an ambulance without proper suspension or from some Hollywood type with a yen to pound lady ass flesh with his hot little hands. Knowing her girlfriends likes and dislikes, she decided it was the latter and that made her want to add to the bruises using her hairbrush with a heavy hand.

A break in the case came when a CI (Confidential Informant) came into the mobile evidence unit and related seeing a dilapidated “flower power” yellow school bus parked outside the valley home and watching a group of unsavory characters taking it over like insects or rodents under cover of darkness. After extensive questioning with his balls being squeezed in her capable hands, he divulged the important intelligence that most of the ghost-like figures were females and they all had long hair that made them look like angels in the shadows of the night.

It didn’t take very long to narrow their search down to Charlie and his Seven Sisters as the main suspects but they carefully keep that away from the press because it might spook them to move to other stomping grounds and prolong the determination to conclude the case as quickly as possible. The pressure coming down on the FBI from irate Hollywood big-wigs was so intense that AIG Connie started using some young female local talent to satisfy her hungry cunt and she started dishing out some bruises to decorate their pretty young behinds with her brand of loving. It didn’t bother her that her Angie was humping some of the Hollywood types because she was a good conduit of information going both ways in more than one sense of that phrase.

The information about the general nature of the elusive band and the tip about the yellow bus was the juice that put Charlie and the girls in the line of sight for the far reaching arm of the law in La La Land.

Charlie’s big mistake was using two of the sister’s to distract the store clerk in snack section of the gas station by pulling up their ankle-length robes and bending over in front of him to get his full attention. The skinny Hispanic man was into that shit faster than a brother could say, “Jackie Robinson”.

Claudette, the painkiller-hooked blond with big boobs was all enthusiastic about working in that way for the good of the group and she spouted some phony French just to prove she was a high class Frog-talking broad and not just some valley bimbo willing fuck or suck for a hit of something to drive away the boredom. She was known to prefer dark-skinned older men with a need to spank her hard and heavy just because she was white and deserved everything she got in the way of pain and trouble. That didn’t bother her none because she hated herself so much, she felt the same way too.

The other girl was mixed blood with more black than white, but her chocolate hued skin was tempting to all races except, possibly, Asians with that punishing yen to hump only white women because it restored their sense of superiority, when they had white pussy between their legs and begging for more.

The skinny little guy was alternating hard pounding on the sister’s backsides trying his best to hold his load for the blond because he liked her smile and the way she held his arm for support when she was off balance.

Charlie was out front collecting money from the tourists and pretending he was in charge when the police cruiser pulled up and two of Los Angeles County’s finest caught one look at him and his sister-wives before pulling their pieces and calling for back-up. The FBI task force monitored the call and they were the first back-up on the scene with a sense that they had finally solved the mystery of the isolated canyon massacre that had shocked an entire nation.

The phone lines in Hollywood were buzzing with rumor and innuendo.

That in itself was not unusual, but this time it was beyond the pale and Hollywood types from the lowest “extra” to the headline Stars listened to the radios and watched the televisions like it was the World Series or some other spectacular event.

It wasn’t fingerprints or blood splatters that put them in the shitter.

The key evidence that convicted them was eye witness testimony from two of the band of transients from hell.

Most of the girls just kept their mouths shut like Charlie and the lawyers told them repeatedly. Still, one of them copped to a lesser charge and got out when she was still young enough to conceive a child. It looked all the others would die behind bars from the mandatory sentences proscribed by Federal standards.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.