A Visit From Jodie - Cover

A Visit From Jodie

Copyright© 2013 by DragonBlood

Chapter 8

The last hour in town passed at a snails pace. I could have sworn that my watch had stopped, time went so slow. Of course that was probably a perception thing.

You know what they say, time flies when you're having fun, but crawls when you know you will be having fun soon.

Not even Murphys famous laws could stop time however. As such an hour later we were saying goodbye to Christian and the rest of the girls and preparing to head back to the block of flats we shared on the outskirts of the city.

My heart was beating like mad and I was practically shaking I was so nervous and excited.

Unfortunately it seems that my plans for fun were not meant to be, as I was shaking Christians hand goodbye and he winked at me, one of the girls asked Jodie a couple of questions I couldn't hear but then exclaimed something I could.

"You should come out with us tonight! We're planning to go down this new bar called Quantum, everyone says it's really good. We're all going tonight, you should both come!"

The rest of the girls started chattering again excitedly while Rob laughed good naturedly and slapped me on the shoulder.

"Cock block alert" He whispered to me.

Evidently Christian heard because he laughed and poked Rob.

"It's not that bad, now she gets dolled up and you can spend the night dancing and break the ice." He pointed out helpfully.

"That's true I suppose." Rob said thoughtfully. Then he grinned. "They do say dancing is a form of foreplay."

"And by the sound of it she'll be borrowing something from Gemma, who is a probably two sizes smaller than her, so she'll be looking really hot." Christian added with a nudge to my ribs.

I sighed and rubbed where Christian had nudged me.

"Yeah but I don't know how long she can be out, and if she goes out clubbing when are her parents going to want her back? Plus I know she'll get hit on all night, what do I do then?"

Before I could sink into any kind of self doubt or despair about what I thought was a break in my streak of good luck Rob derailed me.

"Simple, you tell them to piss off 'cause she's your girl. She'll like that I tell you."

Christian nodded in agreement as we watched the girls gossiping and making plans for who was wearing what.

"But I thought being possessive is a great way to scare a girl off?" I wondered aloud.

"Possessive and controlling may be a turn off, but if she's there with you then she doesn't want to get hit on." Christian said wisely.

"And then it counts as defending her, which is always eh!" Rob added jokingly.

"I guess you're right." I conceded. "But we hardly planned this, I mean the girls invited her not me, doesn't that mean she's going with them you know?"

Rob and Christian both shook their heads.

"The way she's been looking at you all day, she only wants to be with you." Christian pointed out.

"Yeah, she looks about ready to jump your bones mate." Rob concurred.

By now I'd seen the two men interact so much that I could see how they were such good friends. They really complimented each other, Rob appeared loud, outspoken and had a dirty sense of humour while Christian came across as a more quiet and intelligent person. Together they built this back and forth that could split your sides from laughing.

At this point evidently everything had been decided as the other girls wondered off, causing Christian to run after them laughing and shouting about leaving him behind while Rob and I went back with Gemma and Jodie to the car.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.