Best Summer Job Ever? - Cover

Best Summer Job Ever?

Copyright© 2013 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Epilogue

Incest Sex Story: Epilogue - A young man finds him in the best summer job imaginable. But is it too good to be true?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Body Modification   Transformation   Nudism  

One of the nice things about online schooling is that you can learn at your own pace. I got done with the twelfth grade curriculum by the end of February. I submitted the transcript to my High School back home, and they accepted it, so I graduated from my hometown's high school.

The executive classes were more structured, and I didn't finish them until May. They turned out to be designed for someone with a lot of business experience, probably a business degree. I had to spend a lot of time looking up terms I was not familiar with. Once translated, most of what was taught was pretty simple and obvious.

During this 9 month period, my dad got elected to Congress. He wound up celebrating Christmas with me on the island.

There were many people visiting the island during the weeks before and week after, but none but my dad on the days before and after Christmas. It was a nice break from all the bustle of the weeks before.

He was startled when he saw the R's for the first time. "They look so much like your mother, when we first met."

"Not completely," I corrected him.

"Well there are the eyes, skin tone, and hair," he allowed. "Still the resemblance is uncanny."

He ended up spending all three nights he was here, with them.

Each morning he'd come out of his room with the biggest grin on his face.

"Does Sandra know about this?" I asked him, after the first night.

He smiled. "Sandra and I have a very open relationship. She doesn't mind that I sleep with other women, as long as I am honest and up front with her. I e-mailed her about these amazing girls last night."

"Did she reply?"

He nodded. "She said she understood about my need to relive my youth, and wished me well."

I was shocked. "She's a very understanding woman."


During my time on the island, besides Paxton employees, many famous people visited to rest and recreate. Some were politicians, movie actors, and musicians. None of my employees knew anything about celebrity. The closest thing they came to being star-struck, was recognizing someone as an actor from a movie we saw on TV. The fact they were fucking someone famous or powerful was lost on them. I think that was the appeal for some of these people.

I have an autograph book full of famous people's signatures. I am sworn to secrecy as to what they did on the island. Let me just say, I saw some of the people with the most pristine reputations do some seriously debauched shit.

By the time I left the island, the only original girls left working on the island, were the S's and the R's. The U's and the TK's had been transferred out, and new girls were transferred in. I won't go into them, as they don't play a part in this story. Needless to say they were all beautiful and really good in bed.


As I was leaving the island, for good, a replacement had to be selected. Both the S's and the R's lobbied to have their old trainer, Bianca take my place. At their behest, I also added my endorsement of her. Mr. Paxton decided to let her try it "as an experiment."

I met her, a few days before I left. She seemed like a very competent, but sad, woman. It was understandable, knowing her history.


My next vacation back home, I took that May, so I could also graduate with the rest of my classmates. It was also my transition to a new assignment. The R's went with me as my escort. There, I was officially made an executive, and Rose and Roberta were made my personal assistants.

My first job as an executive was running the guest suite in Las Vegas. Larry was retiring. He spent 2 weeks teaching me everything he knew about the city.

The R's changed their look only a little when we changed our locale. They changed their hair from brown to auburn. That change made them look even more like my mom. I could never get a straight answer on what their natural hair color was.

After spending a year in Las Vegas, I got reassigned. I was not sad to have the change. As they say, it is a great place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there. The casino area of Las Vegas is very plastic, full of plastic people.

My replacement was the man I was replacing, Charles. He was leaving the compound, and I was moving in. I also got promoted to Executive Vice President. I was now second-in-command to Paxton Industries.

Anytime he was in town, Roy spent time teaching me all he knew about leadership and decision-making. Much of what he said was invaluable and influences me today.

But the more time I spent with Roy Paxton, the less I liked him. I did not like the way he treated his subordinates, especially women. There were several times I had to step up for my girls, Roberta and Rose, or he would have abused his power over them.

And it wasn't just employees he abused, but all women. I once saw him drug a state congresswoman, from a neighboring district, and then convince her to sleep with his girls, Corrine and Jennifer.

I don't know what he gave her, but it wasn't your typical date rape drug, because she remembered everything that happened the next day. I asked him about it, and he gave me a plain white bottle, just like the experimental penis pills he gave me on the island. "If you want to convince someone to do something, and then have them think it was their idea, dose them with this," he said.

The next morning, the female politician woke up, in a guestroom, between Roy's personal assistants, a strap-on dildo still attached to her crotch. She looked around, dazed. "What have I done?" she murmured.

Jennifer just smiled. "If what you said last night is correct, you had the best sex of your life, and eleven orgasms."

She shook her head. "I'd never done anything like this before. I mean I'd never even fantasized..."

Corrine popped up on the other side of her. "Honey, it's okay. Everybody needs to try new things, every once in a while."

"But if this got out, I'd be ruined, politically. I've always been the strong family values politician."

Jennifer leaned over and planted a deep kiss on her lips. Corrine caressed her small breasts.

She forced herself out of bed and away from the 2 sirens. "I think you've spoiled me from men," she whispered. The congresswoman hurriedly dressed then left the compound.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.