Best Summer Job Ever? - Cover

Best Summer Job Ever?

Copyright© 2013 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 5: The Overdose

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5: The Overdose - A young man finds him in the best summer job imaginable. But is it too good to be true?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Body Modification   Transformation   Nudism  

The next morning I woke to someone licking on my cock. It was very soft and tentative. It still felt very nice. I looked down and saw one of the U's.

She saw my quizzical look, and said "I'm Ursula, Sir. Are you feeling better?"

I paused. The sting of Ellen's death was still there, but I wasn't devastated like the night before. There was still a dull ache in my head. "Yes, I am. Thank you for asking."

"Then you don't mind if I, you know..."

"Suck you off. Say it already, Jeez..." said Uma, who was coming out of the bathroom.

Uma was the straight forward one, I thought; finding ways to tell them apart. Her right areola was also slightly larger than the left. But that only worked when they were naked.

Instead of asking Ursula's question, I asked my own. "How old are you two? Because you look like you are twelve."

Uma smirked. "Sorry we can't tell you. Part of the house rules. But I can tell you that we are much older than twelve."

Ursula gasped. "You aren't supposed to even say that!"

Something snapped in me. I sat up, pulling away from away from my would-be fellator. "What is wrong with you girls?"

They looked confused. "What do you mean?"

"Girls, whatever age you are, don't go around sexually assaulting men they've known for a few days."

"They don't?" asked Ursula, in a small voice.

"But that's our job. We've been trained how to be a perfect employee. And a good employee does everything to make her boss happy. We're keeping you happy, aren't we, Sir?"

I sighed. This "training" was sounding a lot like brainwashing. These girls have never been out in the real world. "All I'm saying is, you don't have to have sex with me, unless you really want to."

Ursula crawled forward between my legs. "But we like having sex with you." She popped my limp cock into her mouth.

Uma, climbing on the bed, finished her partners thought. "It's fun. And we challenge ourselves each time. We see how many times we can you hard, how quickly we can make you come, or how long we can keep you hanging on the edge before you come. We see how close we can come to coming. Each time we learn something new..."

"Wait! You don't come? Ever?"

"Oh course we do! Just not with you. At night, we make each other come our brains out."

If I had had more experience with women, I'd have noticed this before. "Why don't' you orgasm with me?"

Uma started ticking off on her fingers. "For many reasons: It makes us focus on your pleasure, not ours; it keeps our sexual energy contained, and it is part of our training."

"What if I want you to come?"

That froze them for a second. Uma spoke. "If you told us to, we would do it. But all our focus would leave you, and be on ourselves; and goes against all our training."

"That's okay. I want you to have a good time, to feel ecstasy."

Ursula smiled me. "Honey, we do have a good time. Seeing you respond, and come, as a result of what we do, is the biggest applause we can hope for. And when we are in our rooms, you and your body is the source of all our orgasms."

"I'm glad I'm in there somewhere," I said ruefully.

Uma stroked my face and rubbed her body against mine. "Don't worry about it. This is not about anything you've done."

Ursula, with her face right above my crotch, smiled. "Look what I can do. She lowered her mouth on my cock. I'm not sure what she did, some kind of suction technique, but my dick went from limp to rock hard in a matter of seconds.

I let out a gasp. "God damn, girl!"

She let out a giggle. "Glad you like it." She straddled my erection and lowered her snatch on it. She was very tight; but her vagina was extremely wet, making my entry easier. Still, she closed her eyes and winced. I was afraid I was hurting her.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Oh yeah! I'm more than okay." With great deliberation she started moving her body up and down my shaft. Her breath was ragged, and her mouth was pulled back into a grimace. Her whole body seemed to be quivering.

Her partner knelt next to her, and started whispering in her ear. I didn't hear most of it, but I did hear Uma say, "remember your training," and "wait for him to come."

"It's okay if you want to come," I said.

"No!" cried Uma.

Ursula let out a gasp and her whole body shook. Her already tight vagina clamped down on my cock, setting me off. I think that caused her to come again.

She collapsed on the bed, and Uma rushed to her side. "He said I could come. You heard it. He gave me permission!"

Ursula's partner cradled her head. "That's right. He did."

With tears streaming down her face, she looked at me. "I'm sorry! I'm so so sorry!"

Uma half-carried her shattered friend out of the room. "It's okay. You're okay," she said, as they exited.

As they were leaving, the S's came in. They were assigned the house cleaning that morning. "I'm Samantha," said one of them. "I'd like to apologize for Ursula's behavior."

"There is nothing to apologize for. I said she could come and she did."

Sarah paused. "That's true. But, you see, we have all been trained to adhere to a certain code of conduct. We have been taught to control our bodies. And to lose that control, even with your approval can be very upsetting, especially for one as young and inexperienced as Ursula."

"Will she be alright?" I asked.

"Oh sure; just give her a few minutes to calm down, and she'll be right as rain," said Samantha.

I closed my eyes. "Is there any aspirin around here? I have a bit of a headache"

Sarah pointed to the bathroom. "There is a medicine cabinet behind one of the mirrors over the sinks. You should find some aspirin there."

"Would you like us to go get it for you?" asked Samantha.

"I should be able to find it for myself."

"Of course, Sir," said Sarah.

I found the cabinet easily enough. On the bottom shelf was the aspirin. I gulped down two pills.

My mind was reeling. What I thought was a paradise full of horny women was actually something more. These girls were trained, maybe even brainwashed, to behave this way.

What was I to do? I'm not sure I wanted to have sex with someone who was not acting on their own free will. But I was basically trapped here, and these women were not going to stop wanting sex. And I was just a teenager, full of my own sex drives. There was nothing I could do to help these women. I wasn't a psychiatrist or behavioral psychologist.

None of them seemed dangerous. Even Ursula, when she had her meltdown, wasn't violent.

There was no one I could talk to; certainly not my dad. I had to work this out on my own.

I finally concluded that I could either try to break them of their behaviors, or go with the flow.

As I put the aspirin bottle up, I noticed a white bottle next to it, with a post-it note on it with the word "Kevin" scrawled on it.

I took out the mystery bottle. Under the bottle was a white piece of paper, folded in fourths. On the note it said:


Kevin— I have a friend who owns one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world. His company is currently running trials on a new drug that is supposed to be the next generation of Viagra. I have tried it and found it very useful. You take one a day, and enjoy the benefits.

If you have any problems, or bad side effects, call the number on the bottle. Roy


I looked at the bottle. All it had on it was a phone number and a lot number. Inside were about 60 white capsules. I put the bottle back, without trying one of the pills.

The S's were kneeling, waiting by my bed. The ash blonde bombshells were still wearing their usual string bikinis.

One of them spoke. "Sir, regarding what you said to the U's about them not being normal..."

"Yes?"

"We all know we are not normal. Not in the way we act or the way we love. But we accept that. Mr. Paxton trained us to be his personal aides, and to assist his associates."

I nodded. "I think I understand. You two can go back to your duties."

They nodded and left my room.

I went to my dresser and got dressed.

I looked at the clock. It was almost 9am. At least I'm earlier than yesterday, I mused.

Leaving my room, I found the U's waiting by the door to my hallway. They were kneeling, and naked, since their clothes were still in my room.

Ursula bowed her head. "I'm sorry for the way I acted in your room, Sir. It won't happen again."

I put my hand on the top of her head. "It's okay, I understand. Let's go get your clothes back on."

They nodded happily, and followed me back.

As I was leaving, one of the S's called out. "Do you want some breakfast, Sir?"

"Fix me whatever you had," I said, as the door closed.

When the three of us were back in my room, I talked to the ceiling. "Lorraine!"

"Yes, Sir," answered back the intercom.

"Can you turn off the microphones in this room for about 3 minutes?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Thank you."

I looked at my 2 shortest charges. They had A-cup breasts that would probably be bigger when they'd full matured. Their platinum blonde hair had a page boy cut. They had a heart-shaped face, and startling large sky blue eyes. The only thing that kept them from looking like prepubescent children was a tuft of blonde pubic hair above their slit. "Go ahead and get dressed, I'll talk to you as you do."

"All right," they said, tentatively.

"Tell me the truth. When we are having sex, what do you feel?"

"Excitement, joy," said one.

"It's a challenge to stay in control; while I make you come."

"Do you feel sexual arousal?" I asked.

"Of course," said Ursula. "You felt how wet I was when we were fucking."

"Yes, I did."

I decided to try a different tact. "What would you say if I decided to not have sex with any of you, anymore?"

A horrified look crossed their face. "That would be terrible," said Uma.

"Do you think you'd survive?"

Ursula answered. "I guess. Like we did before you came. But it would be so sad, like if every day was overcast, and you could never see the sun."

"You see, Sir," said Uma. "Being with you is the center of our day. Just knowing there might be a slight chance of having sex with you makes all our efforts worthwhile."

It's hard to listen to flattery like that, and not think they were just sucking up to you. But seeing their prior behavior, and the sincerity of their faces, I had to believe it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.