Daddy's Little Girl - Part 2 - Cover

Daddy's Little Girl - Part 2

Copyright© 2013 by Submissive Romantic

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The story continues ten years after. Gail and Bill are back and on the road again.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Oral Sex   Size  

The alarm went off at four-thirty Monday morning. For Bill it had been a long time since he had been up and out of bed this early. By five, they had secured the house and were on the road to the warehouse. They went into the office, got their paperwork, and headed out to back out to the truck. They both headed for the driver's side door. That's when Gail pulled rank.

"As the senior driver on this rig, I'll decide who takes the first shift. I'll drive up to our first stop outside of Winslow; you can take the next shift. Fair enough?"

They picked up their trailer, and headed out towards Route 17 North. Just before they got on the Interstate, they pulled into an all-night truck stop. Bill was more than glad to get out, top off both tanks, and pay with his new company credit card. Then they were off; next stop Winslow.

All during this first leg of their trip, Bill couldn't help but feel nostalgic, remembering back to the time he had stowed away in Gail's truck and how, once he had been discovered, he had watched her drive, falling deeper in love with each passing mile. As they passed that same stretch of highway, Gail glanced over at him; a single tear slipped down her cheek. He rested his hand on her thigh and said, "I know I was thinking the same thing."

They drove in silence, enjoying the scenery and each other's presence. They had been driving almost three hours when Gail leaned over and picked up the CB microphone and dialed in channel 10.

"Hey 'Short Stack' you got your ears on? This is 'Daddy's Little Girl'. I'm about fifteen minutes out; put on a bacon-and-egg on a roll and my usual."

"You got it, 'Little Girl'. That all for you?"

"No, I've got my new partner with me."

"You got it; 10-4"

When she signed off, Bill started to laugh. "I can't believe you remembered and that Short Stack is still cooking. Are any of the waitresses still there?"

"Only Maggie, that's Short Stack's wife. She should be on this morning and I'll bet she still remembers you."

When they pulled into the parking lot, Gail cut the engine and they each jumped down from the cab and headed towards the front door. Both were dressed in western boots, denim jeans, and jackets; only Bill's were brand new. She had her arm over his shoulder and he had his arm around her waist. Everything was right with the world.

When they walked in Gail took the lead, with Bill standing behind her almost out of sight. Maggie came out from around the counter to greet them. "Shorty told me that you have a partner now, where is he I want to meet him?"

With that Bill stepped out from behind her and extended his hand. Maggie looked at him for a few moments, then lifted her hand to her mouth as she glanced first at Gail and then back to Bill and practically shouted, "Billy? Billy's your partner? That's wonderful, I'm so happy for you both."

"Here come and sit, I get you coffee. Wait until I tell Shorty."

It was Short Stack himself that brought out their order, while Maggie went to get them their coffees.

"Billy it's good to finally meet you; what's it been sixteen years since that first trip?"

Gail spoke up at that point, "Yes, it's been sixteen wonderful years since he stowed-away into my life, and just to let you know on that run, Billy became Bill just outside of St Louis," she added with a smile and a wink.

Over breakfast they laid out their plan for the rest of the day. Gail looked at her watch. "It's 8:30 now; if we get on the road soon and don't hit any traffic, we should get to our next stop in Albuquerque a little before one."

They paid their bill, leaving a generous tip and waved good-bye to Short Stack and Maggie. As they approached the truck, Gail reached into her jacket pocket and threw Bill the keys.

"It's your turn to drive; just be careful with my baby."

Bill was both excited and a little nervous as he unlocked the cab and climbed up behind the wheel. That's when he glanced over as Gail climbed into the passenger seat. She had taken off her jacket and was now dressed in her jeans and a skin-tight white tee shirt, which did little to hide her braless breasts and only served to accent her impressive chest and arms.

"You're not going to make this easy for me are you?"

"Bill, you've lived with me for over sixteen years. You've seen it all before."

"I know, but dressed like that, here in the truck, you just look irresistible."

She laughed and said, "Let's go; time is money."

As he had watched her do so many times before, he turned the key, pressed the starter button and the Kenworth roared to life. Bill had to adjust the seat to account for his shorter legs; he adjusted the driver's side mirror and pulled out of the parking lot and back onto Interstate 40. He brought the big rig up through the gears, and while not quite as smooth as Gail, they were soon cruising down the Interstate. "Not bad, not bad at all for a rookie," Gail said with a wink and a smile. "My man's a truck driver."

Occasionally during the ride to Albuquerque, Bill could almost feel Gail scrutinizing gaze as she appraised his ability to handle her truck.

Finally they reached the truck stop just outside of town. As they walked into the building Bill turned to her and asked, "Did I meet your expectations?"

"Honey, you always meet and exceed my expectations."

They made a quick pit stop, had a bite to eat, and soon were on the road again; next stop, Amarillo, Texas.

Bill continued to drive with Gail studying her maps planning their next couple of stops. She didn't tell him that she was trying to work out the trip so they could spend some quality time in Kirkwood, Mo. When she had it all worked out she closed up the map, leaned over, pulled off her boots and drew back the curtain and climbed into the sleeping berth. Bill could hear her moving around behind him and then suddenly she leaned out and whispered into his ear.

"Don't wake me until we get to Oklahoma City. Don't forget to stop for dinner in Amarillo; you'll need the break at that point. You're already going to be over the daily limit by about a half an hour so be extra careful. Good night."

Bill turned his head just in time to see his nearly-naked wife retreat back into the berth.

Bill made real good time and ended up just past Amarillo at 4:30. As instructed, he pulled off the Interstate and stopped for dinner at a large truck stop. He had a light dinner, a large coke, and a dish of chocolate ice cream for dessert, made his almost mandatory pit stop, and headed quickly back to the truck.

Before he started, he pulled back the curtain. In the ambient light of the parking lot he could just make out Gail's form. She was sleeping on her side facing away from him. The covers were half off of her body, exposing one of her long legs and her entire back. It took every ounce of willpower he possessed not to strip off all of his clothes and join her.

Reluctantly he let the curtain fall back to its usual position and pressed the starter. Five minutes later he was on the road again, his next stop just outside of Oklahoma City. If his luck held and the traffic remained light, he would get there in about four hours.

It was already dark when he pulled into the rear parking lot of the truck stop. He drove to the far end of the lot, away from the lights surrounding the building and cut the engine. Before he could turn around, he heard the rear compartment door slam shut. A few moments later the passenger side door opened and Gail reached in and retrieved her boots.

"I'm going in to hit the bathroom and get some coffee. You'd better come in and take a break. You're done for the night."

They walked into the building, arm in arm, getting the usual amount of double-takes and stares from the customers and the staff. After a quick trip to the bathrooms, Gail ordered herself two containers of coffee to go and picked up a protein bar from a display at the counter.

"I don't think it's a good idea for you to have any caffeine right now. It's you're first time trying to get some sleep while I'm driving and you may have some problems falling asleep." Gail said as they were leaving the building.

They climbed back into the truck, Gail behind the wheel, and were back on the road. Soon they made the switch to Interstate 44 heading east and, as the lights of the city slowly gave way to the darkness of the open road, they settled in for the long night ahead. Gail switched on the CB radio and changed to channel 19. Even the chatter on the CB was light at this time of night. She knew from experience that it would pick up after midnight, when her fellow long-distance haulers would use it to break up the boredom of the night.

They had been on the road about two hours when Bill decided that he had had enough. He pulled off his boots, gave Gail a kiss on the cheek and crawled into the back. Soon the quiet rumble of the engine, combined with the vibrations of the truck, gently rocked him to sleep.

It wasn't the road noise, or the rumble of the engine, or even the vibrations of the truck that woke Bill out of restful sleep. It was the lack of these things that he became aware of. 'Why have we stopped?' he thought as he stuck his head out of the curtain. The cab was empty and just as he was about to panic, he looked to his right out the passenger window and spotted Gail walking back towards him. Behind her he saw the large yellow neon sign sitting on top of an old fifties style dinner. "Alice's Restaurant" flashed off and on, a beacon in the night drawing several other truckers besides themselves off the Interstate.

As she climbed back into the cab she said, "Hey what are you doing up?"

"I don't know, I think the quiet woke me up."

She laughed and said, "Sorry about that, but I needed to make a pit stop and grab some breakfast. You'll get used to that after awhile. I know it took me a while when I used to drive with my Dad."

"How's Alice?"

"She not there now; that's one of the benefits of being the owner. I talked with the waitress. She said that Alice is still hanging in there, bigger than ever, and shows no sign of slowing down anytime soon. I left her a note to give to Alice sending our love, signed 'Little One and the Big Man'. Now you'd better get back to sleep; we have another four hours before our next stop."

This time it was harder to fall asleep. Bill lay there in the bunk thinking back to that trip across the country. He had been so young, a boy barely out of high school and a virgin. All that had changed by the time they had returned to Arizona. He had met the woman of his dreams, lost his innocence and become a man. As he stared at the ceiling he remembered how they had made love in the cramped confines of the berth. He could feel himself becoming aroused at the thought and hoped that they could do so once again.

Gail was having similar thoughts as she guided the truck down the nearly empty highway. She was reliving that run over sixteen years ago; how they had met, and improbably, had fallen in love. She thought about the night that they had lost their virginities together, and how Bill had turned her life completely upside down. She had been a loner and had convinced herself that she would always be on her own. A smile came to her face as she passed a sign indicating 100 miles to St Louis. That meant that Kirkwood, Missouri was a little more than an hour away and that she had that amount of time to solidify her plans.

Around 5:30 AM Gail pulled the truck off the interstate and into the rear parking lot of the Kirkwood Quality Inn. She cut the engine, waited a few minutes and pulled back the curtain. 'I hope he's dreaming about me, ' she thought as she caught sight of his erection. Tempting as it would have been to climb in the back with him, it would have spoiled her plans for the rest of the day. She reached in and gently shook him. "Bill, time to get up."

Blurry eyed, Bill grabbed his jeans and his shirt, opened the side door and climbed out into the parking lot. Sunrise was still about an hour away, so the parking lot remained dark.

He walked around the truck and saw that they were in the rear lot of a chain motel, but he had no clue where they were. Gail joined him at the front of the truck carrying several of their rubber exercise bands. Handing him one she said, "Here; you start your workout while I go in and book us a room."

"Where are we?"

"Never mind, just hook up and start your workout. I'll tell you when I get back."

He shrugged his shoulders and attached his band to the front bumper and began his workout as Gail disappeared around the side of the building.

Gail entered the deserted lobby, walked up to the desk and called out, "Is anybody here?"

A young man, the night clerk, suddenly appeared from inside the breakfast room and walked behind the desk. "I was just setting up the coffee for this morning. Can I help you?"

"Yes I'd like a room for today. We'll be checking out early in the evening. Is room 152 available? It's sort of a special occasion and that room has a special meaning for us."

He gave her a questioning look and a smirk and entered a few keystrokes into his computer. "Yes, that room is available now. I'll have to charge you for the whole day, you know."

Handing him her credit card she said, "That's fine. We have to keep on schedule; my truck is parked in the back. Oh, and can I have two keys?"

As she signed for the room, she made sure to give him a good view of her flexed biceps and her expanded chest. He nodded slowly, handed her back her card and the room keys; she smiled, turned and walked out the front door.

By the time Gail got back to the truck, Bill was well into his workout. Even though the early morning air was rather cool, his body glistened with sweat as he finished a set of curls. Now turning his back to the truck, he took a band in each hand he began throwing punches, alternating between hands. Gail moved directly in front of him, just out of his reach and stood there. To a casual observer it would appear that Bill was assaulting the much larger woman in front of him; Gail, however, was actually encouraging him. "That's it, come on extend those arms, try to hit me." Finally, totally exhausted, he dropped the bands.

"OK now it's my turn," Gail said with a chuckle as she stood in a fighter's stance in front of him and feigned several lefts and rights to his unprotected body. Bill flinched several times before he realized that she was only kidding. Then he realized something else; he was getting aroused at the mere thought of her punching and dominating him.

'Wow, I never realized that about myself. Maybe what they said about me is true, maybe I am a submissive.'

"Bill ... Bill, here's the key to our room; why don't you go in, take a shower and get comfortable. I'll be in as soon as I'm finished with my workout."

Gail watched as he headed for the room. She hooked up a second resistance band and went though her workout routine. It had been several days since she had worked her body hard, so after she completed her full routine she hooked up a third band and worked her upper body to the point of exhaustion. She was really feeling good when she packed the bands back into the storage compartment, grabbed her gym bag and headed to the room. When she opened the door, she found Bill naked, passed out on the bed; the TV, tuned to a local news channel, provided the only illumination.

"Rest up, Bill; I think you're going to need it," she whispered and headed to the bathroom. Gail emerged from the bathroom 30 minutes later, freshly scrubbed, scented with her usual perfume and completely naked. She muted the TV and approached the bed. Bill was still asleep, his breathing slow and shallow. She stood at the foot of the bed and appraised his body. With her guidance he had been able to add about fifteen pounds of muscle on to his previously skinny frame. His stomach was tight and his legs well defined; all in all a very desirable package. Gail watched in amazement as his cock, which had been flaccid when she first came out of the bathroom, began to expand and lengthen, pulsating with the beat of his heart. Looking up at his face and noting no change in his breathing, she was sure that he was still asleep. 'All it takes is the aroma of a little perfume and he's ready to go.'

She crawled onto the bed and settled between his outstretched legs. Taking the object of her desire into her hand, she slowly began to stroke her hand up and down. Soon she had him totally erect. Gail took the head into her mouth and slowly circled her tongue around its large, spongy head. She knew he loved it when she did this and would normally have brought him to a thunderous climax. But now she wanted him inside of her; so she released him and crawled up over his legs until she was straddling his hips. When she was in position, she placed his erection at her entrance and as gently as possible eased down until she had his entire length buried within her. She would never get tired of the feeling of being totally stuffed by his glorious cock. Playfully she began to rhythmically contract her internal muscles, sending waves of pleasure to his subconscious.

One minute he was in a field with his beautiful sexy wife as they made love, and then suddenly his conscious mind took control, his eyes shot open and there she was, smiling down at him; only the field had been replaced by a motel room.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.