Virginia and Her Sisters - Cover

Virginia and Her Sisters

Copyright© 2013 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Virginia was my high school French teacher. She invited me to her place to fix a wardrobe door in her bedroom. I finished up fixing more than her door that day. Her identical twin Valerie got to feel everything that Virginia experienced so she wanted first hand experience too. I learnt later that the twin sisters were actually educating me in preparation for dating and fucking their younger sister Simone.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   First   Size   Teacher/Student  

It was Friday evening and I had arrived at Valerie's place to collect Simone. I was escorting her to her graduation ball. I hadn't met her in person, only having seen Simone's photo last weekend when the twin sisters had organised me as escort for the evening.

I had splashed out with my allowances and hired a stretched Hummer to take us to the downtown hotel venue for the ball. I was also armed with a beautiful bunch of flowers and corsage when I arrived.

Virginia met me at the door and showed me inside saying the Valerie was in the final stages of helping Simone get ready. They would be with us very soon. With a couple of minutes to spare, Virginia gave me a hug with her arms looping around my neck to pull me into a passionate kiss.

As we broke she grabbed at my cock through my trousers.

"No ... no ... this will never do. It's 'Commando Friday' ... those underpants have to go" Virginia commented as she led me through the house to a back bedroom.

"But ... but..." I stammered.

"No buts buddy" she replied as she dropped to her knees and unbuckled my pants, unzipping me and pulling my pants to my ankles. My cock was tenting inside of my undershorts, courtesy of her kiss earlier.

"Stand there..." she said as she rifled through a drawer to find a large pair of scissors.

"Don't move ... and don't say a word" she said as she snipped at the waistband of my shorts until they were in pieces and could be pulled free of my body. My shirt dropped back down covering my cock as it popped free.

"Wait... : she said as I attempted to move.

She delved into her jeans pocket and produced a rubber cock ring.

"Now for the final piece of your outfit" she said as she took my cock into her mouth to suck me for a few minutes to get me very hard. Then she fitted the cock ring over my hard shaft, pulling it down to sit around the root of my cock. Then she manipulated each of my balls separately through the cock ring until it was snug around the base of my cock and balls.

"Perfect..." she observed as she helped me pull up my trousers and rebuckle my belt.


We returned to the lounge room to wait for Simone. Within a minute or so I heard a door open and close and then I witnessed an absolute vision of beauty. Simone walked through the door and into my presence. She was stunning.

Simone was shorter than her sisters, and with her high heels on she still only came up to my shoulder line. Her hair was a rich red and it tumbled about her shoulders. Her skin was milky white, and she had lots on display with a very prominent cleavage on display. The dress was short and I got to see lots of her wonderful thighs and legs.

She had this most amazing smile, which only became broader when I gave her the flowers and corsage. My fingers were all thumbs when she asked me to attach her corsage, especially with my fingers so close to her wonderful ample tits.

"You look sensational" I whispered into her ear as I finished attaching her corsage.

"Thank you ... I am very happy to be escorted by such a handsome guy" she responded.

After a passionate kiss from each of her twin sisters we were on our way out to the limo for the ride to the hotel. As we were about to leave, Virginia slipped something into my suit pocket with a comment "For later ... enjoy!".


We arrived at the hotel after a short 15 minute ride in the limo. During the ride we chatted and laughed as I discovered that we had similar tastes and humor. Simone was a wonderful person to talk to and be with - and I discovered that in just 15 minutes.

As we waited in line to enter the ball room and be announced to the guests, Simone kissed and licked my ear before she whispered "I just love 'Commando Friday'...".

My eyes locked onto hers in amazement as I asked "You... ?".

"Of course ... I've been doing it ever since Ginny told me about it months ago. You don't think that today was going to be any different ... did you?"

I could only shake my head. Then she stunned me again "Did Ginny give you my present ... and did she fit it too?". She smiled and then laughed at my discomfort as we reached the head of the line to be announced.

I thoroughly enjoyed myself for the next four hours as we dined and danced. Simone and I rejected all other dance requests ... we just wanted to be together and chat. Besides my permanently engorged cock may have earnt me a face slap or two from any of the other young ladies there. Simone on the other hand enjoyed rubbing up against it and keeping it hard.

As the night came to an end we slipped away unnoticed and used the hotel lift to travel to the tenth floor where I used the card key that Virginia had slipped into my pocket.


As we slipped inside the door and locked it, we embraced and I got to share my first passionate kiss of the night with Simone. It literally took my breath away with its passion. In four short hours she had won my heart.

"Let's go find somewhere more comfortable to be" Simone said as she took my hand and we wandered off to find the bedroom. I turned on the light and used the dimmer to take the harshness out of the light.

We stood looking at each other before she started to push my suit jacket off my shoulders. It dropped to the floor behind me. Next her fingers worked on my tie, and then the buttons on my shirt. Soon my shirt and tie had joined my jacket on the floor.

My hands came up to her shoulders where thin straps held her dress on her body. I knew that she was commando under the dress, and the wobble of her tits all night told me that no bra was under the dress too. So removing the dress would render her naked except for her high heels.

Using my fingers I pushed the straps slowly off her shoulders. The dress hesitated a moment before it slipped off her ample tits and fell to the floor. Her body was sensational ... just like those of her sisters, only a younger version.

Her tits were topped by erect rosy red nipples surrounded by dusky pink areolas. Trailing my eyes lower I found a hairless mound with a set of very fleshy pussy lips that glistened. On her feet she wore high heeled sandals that showed off her perfect petite feet.

I had not seen such perfection in my life.

Simone crouched and helped me remove my shoes and socks before attacking my trouser belt, udoing it and then unbuttoning my trousers. With my trousers loosened, she gently tugged them down until they fell to around my ankles.

My cock popped up and stood to attention, massively engorged courtesy of the cockring that encircled my cock and balls. She ran her finger's gently across its shaft and down to my huge balls.

"Oh my god ... you are huge ... so hard yet so soft too" she commented as she crouched in front of me. "No wonder my sisters have been so happy lately" she added.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.