The Field Trip - Cover

The Field Trip

by jamesbreitbart

Copyright© 2013 by jamesbreitbart

Coming of Age Sex Story: Three high school freshmen share a room on a field trip to Washington DC. Two of them are gay, one of them is (mostly) straight, and they have the room all to themselves for two nights.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/mt   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Petting   .

Every year, the Sewaren High School freshman class takes a field trip to Washington, DC. This year was my turn. I was sharing a room with Austin Foley and Cameron Hanson. As there were only two beds, we had to decide who double-bunked.

"You two should share a bed," Cameron said, "since you're both gay."

"He's gay?" I asked. This was the first I'd ever heard of it.

"Yeah," Austin replied, "I came out last week."

"Oh, cool." I looked him over, he was a bit shorter than me, with red hair and a tan. He was kind of cute, "then we should definitely share a bed. I wish I'd brought lube."

"We can probably get some off the hotel staff. I scored some pot from the check-in lady."

"Cool, do you think we could get beer? I brought a six-pack, but we could always use more."

"I'll ask her in the morning." We unpacked, I stuffed the beer in the fridge, and we went back downstairs for dinner, followed by a nighttime bus tour of the Capitol. We got back to the hotel around 10:00, and Mrs. Holman did a room check before locking us in. We waited exactly five minutes for her to be gone, and then we went out on the balcony to drink the beers. When we'd finished each can, we lobbed it across the street, so as to avoid Holman finding the empty cans in our trash. Austin rolled the pot into a joint and brought it out for us to share.

"We should probably take our shirts off."

"Good idea," I went back inside and left my shirt on the bed. Cameron and Austin did the same. I took the opportunity to ogle Austin's muscular arms and abs. He was starting to develop a six-pack. Cameron lit the joint and we passed it around. I inhaled and then got an idea. I went over to Austin and kissed him on the lips. He opened his mouth and I exhaled, forcing the smoke into his mouth. Catching the idea, Austin inhaled deeply. We did this a couple of times, before it devolved into just making out.

"Hey," Cameron interjected, "do you guys want some more of this or should I just finish it?"

"Actually," I suggested, "why don't you finish it and we can go inside."

"Great idea."

Austin followed me inside and we peeled off our jeans, underwear, and socks. We were both already hard.

"So how do you want to do this?" Austin asked.

"Let's just jerk each other off for tonight." We lay down on the bed together, with me on top, and started making out again. Our hands explored one another's bodies, eventually finding our rock-hard cocks. I spit on my hand and began stroking Austin. He moaned with pleasure.

"You ever done this before?" I asked

"Noooo ... oooooooohhhh"

"Me neither."

He started stroking me and I rolled over so that we were side by side. After a few minutes he grunted and I felt his cock throb as it spurted semen onto his stomach. In short order, I did the same. We cleaned ourselves up as best we could with the hotel towels, and pulled on our boxers for bed.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.