Béla Book 3: Wrinkles in Time - Cover

Béla Book 3: Wrinkles in Time

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Chapter 8

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Part 1 of this series deals with Elaine becoming more responsible, tho she still loves group sex. Beth and Bela are on Earth, Bela reunited with Jake, and Beth learning about human behavior after having been gone for so many centuries. Earlier mysteries regarding Bela's forgotten past come to light. The human, Tanya, discovers Earth is doomed and everyone is being controlled by a machine called a Praetor. That covers the first 5 chapter...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Paranormal   Vampires   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Squirting   Pregnancy   Necrophilia   Violence   Transformation   Nudism  

Tabatha turned sideways on the bed, her eyes still closed. She reached out for the loving warmth she knew was there, but her fingers met only an empty sheet. ‘Damn! He’s already gone!’ She opened her eyes and looked over at him. Jake was sitting in a chair, just looking at her.

“What?” she asked sleepily.

“Just you,” he replied, quietly. He smiled.

“Don’t tell me,” she said, sounding sarcastic. “You were watching me sleep, right?”

Jake looked disappointed. “Yes, of course I was. You’re beautiful when you’re asleep.”

‘I just know where this is going, ‘ Jake Hedron suddenly realized, ‘right down the toilet! She’s so damned independent!’

“All right,” she said, matter-of-factly. “I’ll let you off the hook – but just because it’s our honeymoon. Got it? No more ‘you look great when your hair’s all messed up and you’re drooling on the pillow’ or ‘I love to watch you sleep ‘cause that’s the only time you’re not talking!’ Okay?”

Jake sighed and thought, ‘She’s just too jaded for her own good! Too much experience can be a bad thing... ‘

“I heard that,” Tabatha informed him haughtily. She stuck her tongue out at him and rolled out of bed to disappear into the bathroom. Jake got up and followed her.

“Gonna take a shower?” he asked, putting his arms around her waist from behind and hugging her.

Tabatha continued brushing her teeth with an ancient electric brush provided by the hotel, then grunted as her husband tightened his embrace.

“Hey! You had your chance,” she rudely informed him. “I was willing and you were gone!” Watching me sleep. Ha!

“What! I don’t get another chance?” he asked, kissing her neck.

Tabatha tilted her head back, trying to prevent him from tickling her with his tongue. Goosebumps appeared all over her and she began to giggle.

A moment later, she was turned around with her bare butt on the sink. Jake gently caressed her between her legs with his hard dick while they passionately kissed. Then she slid off the sink and onto him, wrapping her legs tightly around his hips so she wouldn’t slide down to the floor. The sound she made as he entered her was halfway between a growl and a squeal, muffled by the fact that their lips were still locked together.

Still impaled and wrapped tightly around him, Tabatha let Jake carry her unsteadily back to the bed. Then she leaned back, forcing him off balance so they both came crashing down on the mattress. She yelped as Jake landed hard on top of her.

“Ow! You nearly tore me in half down there!” she cried. She wasn’t feeling sexy, now. Jake had nearly ruptured her cunt. “That hurts!”

Jake let go and slid out of her. He sat down next to her on the bed. “I don’t know what to expect from you!” he complained. “One minute you’re all excited and showing me how skilled you are and all the new stuff we try, and the next minute ... well ... we’re like this!” He sighed and wondered, ‘What do you want from me? Tell me and I’ll give it to you... ‘

Tabatha sat and looked at him for a moment. She thought she understood the problem they were having. “You know,” she said, “we’re both pretty independent ... we each like having our own way. I think the reason why we don’t mesh together is ... maybe ... we just want each other so badly that we just ... well, we just clash. Like a meteor smashing into the moon or something. There’s no brakes, you know? We hit together and then carom away ... We just hit together too hard.”

“Does that mean you really want me?” Jake asked, daring to be hopeful.

“Yes,” she replied. “Of course it does!” She reached over and pulled him back on the bed. She lay there with her arms around him. “It hurts when we clash,” she murmured, kissing his shoulder. “I just want to hold you all the time and I know that stifles you. You need your freedom – the freedom to admire me while I drool on your pillow. I shouldn’t object. I love the way you worship me.”

“Worship?” Jake asked, a little surprised. “Well, I guess you could call it that.” It was true, he realized. There wasn’t anything about her that he didn’t love, except the way she always seemed to argue with him.

“I do, don’t I,” Tabatha mused, listening to his thoughts. ‘It doesn’t hurt so bad, now, if you want to continue ... I’d like you to ... I want you to.’

Jake rolled onto his side and put his arm around her. They kissed, allowing their passion to build, more gradually this time. Soon, Tabatha was moaning with her lust for him. She reached down to touch him, then realized she was actually preventing him from making love to her. ‘If I make every advance, I’ll only end up pushing him away!’

She lay still in his embrace, for the first time letting her husband initiate their lovemaking. By the time Jake actually entered her, Tabatha was so frustrated she was ready to tear a hole in his shoulder with her bare teeth. But the flow – that incredible flow coming from him was so tender, so full of love, that when she finally orgasmed, she actually broke down and cried.

Jake was surprised at her feminine response and held her gently while she cried herself dry. He could feel her in his mind. She was crying because she loved him too much. He didn’t understand it, but he accepted it. ‘How can you love anyone too much?’


It was early afternoon. Jake and Tabatha Hedron were guests at the newly constructed Museum of Ancient Roman History. The museum curator, upon discovering that the chairman of the security company that guarded the museum’s treasures was honeymooning in Rome, had searched them out and invited them to see the rare acquisitions that had recently arrived from the Vatican.

“You mean we actually get to see them?” Tabatha asked eagerly.

The museum had managed to procure the entire collection (at least what had been transported to Rome before the nuclear destruction of the Promised Land) of the Dead Sea Scrolls.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.