Béla Book 3: Wrinkles in Time - Cover

Béla Book 3: Wrinkles in Time

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Chapter 15

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Part 1 of this series deals with Elaine becoming more responsible, tho she still loves group sex. Beth and Bela are on Earth, Bela reunited with Jake, and Beth learning about human behavior after having been gone for so many centuries. Earlier mysteries regarding Bela's forgotten past come to light. The human, Tanya, discovers Earth is doomed and everyone is being controlled by a machine called a Praetor. That covers the first 5 chapter...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Paranormal   Vampires   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Squirting   Pregnancy   Necrophilia   Violence   Transformation   Nudism  

Tanya's puncture wounds from writhing around on the board of nails had healed, leaving brownish dried flakes of blood which brushed off easily. Underneath was soft, pink skin; very sensitive to the touch of Frank's fingers, tongue and lips. Pinned to the bed, she humped herself against Frank's thigh as he sucked and chewed gently on her right breast while he playfully twisted her left nipple with his fingers.

Then they were making love; Frank pumping in and out of her hot, wet pussy while Tanya moaned, coming over and over as she was crushed into the bed.

The pizza they ordered was actually hot. When Tanya bit into the end of hers, the entire topping of mozzarella and mushrooms pulled off and slopped down, burning her chin and her bare breastbone.

"Aaiii!" Tanya shrieked, jumping off the bed and brushing the hot, sticky stuff off her body while Frank rolled on the bed and laughed at her.

"What's so damned funny?" she wanted to know.

"Well, you make toast out of your tits and set your cunt on fire, but a slice of hot pizza does you in," Frank chuckled.

Tanya actually blushed. "Well, I wasn't expecting it." 'I do like to burn myself, don't I?'

She took another piece out of the box and smeared it on her breasts, gritting her teeth and hissing to keep herself from crying out. Breathing heavily to keep from shaking, she lay down next to Frank.

"You have to eat this," she told him. Frank looked down at the mess on her chest and tossed his slice back into the box. Then he licked, bit and sucked every bit of mozzarella and mushroom off her chest that he could reach.

When she smeared another piece between her legs, he ate that, too. She came four more times.

"Aren't you going to eat?" Frank asked. He lay back on the bed, his hard dick pointing straight up. Tanya chuckled and grabbed a piece of pizza out of the box. It had cooled off a lot and didn't stick to his dick as well as she wanted it to, but when she cleaned it off, she found the cream filling that hadn't been in the other pieces.

They lay beside each other, both sticky with pizza, saliva and cum.

"I've been thinking," Tanya said. "Despite the fact that you complain about my use of artificial devices to get me off, there are a few that you like using on me; like that electric cunt cooker I bought for Beth. And I know, from watching how fast your cock springs up, that you like helping me with stuff I can't do by myself, like cooking my tits with that thing you made for me last night, or setting me on fire to burn my pussy hair off – stuff like that!"

"And your point?" Frank asked, wondering what dark path she was traveling down, now.

We haven't tried acid, yet," Tanya said, revealing that she'd thought of an exciting new way to torture herself sexually. "There's muriatic acid for the Jacuzzi. You can funnel it right into my pussy." Her belly twitched in anticipation of the agony that was going to cause.

Frank laughed, "Now?"

"Well, it needs a good cleaning," Tanya said in her sexiest voice. "Especially after the good cleaning you just gave it..."

Frank went out to the storage room where supplies for the pool and Jacuzzi were kept. He brought back a gallon jug. Tanya's eyes widened.

"I don't think we should use that much," she suggested, nervously licking her lips. "At least, not the first time. Probably a few ounces will do me..."

Frank poured some into a smaller container, blinking his eyes and holding his breath at the toxic aroma that wafted from the bottle. Then he carefully poured a small amount into a water bottle. The bottle lip was narrow enough to fit inside her.

"You know, once I douche you with this stuff," Frank warned her, "I won't be able to get it out. You're going to be screaming your head off for quite a while. This shit is really mean!"

"Maybe you should gag me," Tanya suggested. "Or, better yet, maybe you should just pour some on me so I get the idea of how much I can take..." She was breathing heavily, now, anticipating an evening of pure torture and ecstasy.

"Sure," Frank agreed. He wasn't sure he wanted to mutilate his wife's body that way, but he knew she would heal. "Where do you want me to pour it?"

Tanya lay back on the bed, then scooted around so that the entire length of her body was available along the foot of the bed.

"You can just sprinkle it on me," she told him, her eyes gleaming with excitement. "Start with my nipples..." She cupped her breasts together and rubbed her thumbs over her hard nipples, making them even harder. "They look like little erasers, don't they?" she crooned. "Dribble a few drops on one and erase it, will you, please?" Her voice shook with fear and excitement.

Frank carefully turned the bottle sideways, watching the noxious liquid move toward the opening at the top. Then a few drops flowed out, dribbling onto Tanya's breast. White steam rose from the bubbling foam. Tanya shrieked, then twisted away, rubbing her burnt breast on the bedcovers. She sat on the bed, shaking and sobbing.

"That was too much," she said shakily when she was finally able to talk. Frank started to put the toxic acid away, assuming that Tanya had finally realized her limits. "Maybe we should start with just a drop," she said, surprising him completely.

"What?" Frank exclaimed. "You just terrified everyone within half a mile! I'm surprised the police aren't pounding on the door! And you want to try it again?"

Tanya nodded. "I came really hard..."

Frank sighed. She wanted to do it again, a drop at a time, this time.

"Wait'll I find an eyedropper," Frank told her, sounding sullen. 'It's better this way, anyway ... less likely to spill the noxious stuff all over everything.'

After a moment, he came back. He poured some of the acid into a tiny bottle that had a glass dipstick built into the bottom of the lid. The little glass knob on the end would only pick up a drop or two at a time.

"Okay, I've got one," he told her. He was getting horny again, but wasn't about to stick his dick into any part of her that had muriatic acid in it, no matter how much he loved her.

Tanya lay back down across the foot of the bed. Frank noticed that the acid burn on her breast had already healed. There wasn't even a scar – just a little redness.

"Same target, darling?" Frank asked, candidly. Tanya spread her sexy legs and began rubbing her burnt-bare pussy with her hand.

"I want you to put it right on my clit," she said, huskily. Her body was shaking. Her belly twitched as she came. "I'm coming just thinking about it!"

"Well, try to hold still," Frank admonished her. He dipped the little glass wand into the bottle and drew it back out, carefully watching the single drop of noxious liquid as it pooled around the bottom of the wand. Carefully moving his hand, he touched the wand to Tanya's engorged clitoris. It immediately started to bubble as the acid ate into her tender flesh.

Tanya's hand almost knocked the wand out of Frank's hand as she grabbed her crotch and curled up into a ball. She screamed through gritted teeth, trying not to make too much noise as she shook violently on the bed. In seconds, she was shining with moisture as her body tried to cool itself down.

After a moment, she relaxed and fell back on the bed, panting heavily.

"Oh, holy fuck! That was intense!" she sighed, still trembling. "I came so hard..."

"I want to see the damage," Frank said, putting the bottle down on the dresser and forcing her legs apart. Her clitoris was still there. He couldn't see where she'd been burned.

"It burnt completely away, then it grew back!" Tanya told him. "I've never experienced anything like that! This must be how the space girls feel when they blow up parts of their bodies."

"They do what?" Frank asked, not believing that anyone would even consider doing something that stupid.

"When we were at Renee's with Beth, we were mind-linked with her. I ... well, I kind've snooped into some of her memories and I came up with a doozy! Beth and Béla had a sex game they played. They played it for days and weeks at a time while their space ship was traveling from Jupiter to here. They mutilated each other, just for the thrill of it, with knives, guns, grenades..."

"Grenades?" Frank asked, eyes wide and eyebrows raised in disbelief.

"Yes!" Tanya insisted. "But, their favorite 'toy' was blasting caps! The kind used to make dynamite explode!"

"Jesus Christ!" Frank exclaimed. "What did they do with it?"

"They put them in each other's cunts, Frank," Tanya said, deadly serious. "In their tits, in their asses – They blew their cunts and tits up just for the fun of doing it!"

"And you want to try this?" Frank asked, hoping desperately that she'd say 'no'.

"I don't know," Tanya said quietly, her voice low, but eager. "I've thought about it. After I've felt you dissolve my clit and felt it grow back, I'm thinking more about it. Can you imagine deliberately destroying a part of your body just to feel the sensation of it regenerating?"

"We already do that," Frank said. "You cook your cunt every day with that device you bought for Beth. It regenerates and you do it again. How much more destruction are we talking about here?"

"Complete destruction of my sexual organs, Frank," Tanya said, her voice unsteady with emotion. "Blowing up my cunt!"

"Just for the fun of it?" Frank asked. He was beginning to realize that Tanya really wanted to do this.

"Yes," Tanya insisted. "I think so, anyway. It'll grow back. Part of the sexual sensation of it all is feeling it regenerate."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.