The Piano Teacher - Cover

The Piano Teacher

Copyright© 2013 by Bunty Scott

Chapter 47

Lesbian Sex Story: Chapter 47 - A piano teacher indulges her lust for other women.

Caution: This Lesbian Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian  

Ann stooped to haul her trousers up and smiled. She leaned in to me and whispered. 'Yes lovey, that was very nice.' As she tucked her white blouse in to her trousers, I pulled my knickers and leggings up, the gusset of my panties becoming instantly soaked. In a very quiet voice she said. 'So did old Ma Sanderson send you?'

'No, I came on my own. I've wanted to do you for years Ann.'

She looked puzzled. 'Do you know me then?'

I put both hands on her tits and eased her against the wall. I kissed her on the mouth. 'From school, I was a year below you. Jennifer Pierce.'

Ann looked shocked. 'You're Jenny Pierce! God, you've filled out. I'm sure you didn't have tits like that, back then, I would have noticed. And your hair is shorter.'

'Yeah, I have sort of grown.' It was so tempting to say, "and so have you". But I resisted.

Ann checked herself in the full-length mirror on the back wall of the cubicle, straightened her blouse and adjusted her blazer. 'Mm, that'll do. Shall we go Jenny?' I made a few sartorial alterations myself; before I grabbed the undies off the hook and followed Ann as she parted the heavy drapes and walked out of the cubicle. Several of the cubicles were occupied and Ann stopped at the first and knocked on the wooden post. 'Everything OK madam?' Without waiting for an answer, Ann pulled the curtain back to reveal an old lady pulling on some slacks.

The old dear looked flummoxed. 'Oh, yes, yes thank you.'

'That's lovely madam.' Ann closed the curtain. She turned to me and made a face, as if she was gagging. Then she did the same thing at the next cubicle. This time it was a black teenager down to her bra and knickers. The girl looked slightly uncomfortable under Ann's gaze. The girl quickly covered herself up with her T-shirt, but was unaware that Ann and I had a great view of her lovely arse in the mirror behind her. Ann closed the curtain again. 'Let me know if you need any assistance madam.'

Ann turned to me and whispered. 'I could assist her right out of those panties.' Then Ann made a movement with her tongue suggesting that she would like to lick the girl out. Another whispered aside. 'This is a fantastic job if you like girls.' She added a wink for good measure.

We emerged on to the shop floor again, the girl that Ann had spoken to earlier, now gave us a knowing smile. This girl was clearly Ann's look out, whether there was any romantic involvement between the two, I wasn't sure. 'So would you like those madam?' I wasn't sure what she was talking about until her gaze fell on the undies I was clutching in my hand. 'Err... '

'You won't have to pay for them, my treat.' Ann whispered.

'Errr... ' Ann took them out of my hand and went to the till where she was joined by her friend. 'Cindy, ring these up for me please. ' I didn't see it, but I assumed that Ann gave her some kind of signal because Cindy completed the purchase, bagged up the undies and handed them to me. 'There you are madam; the receipt is in the bag. I'm sure you'll look lovely in them.' I took the bag from her but didn't know what to do next, were we finished, was that it?

Ann turned to me, very professional and rather distant. 'Do come again madam, and have a lovely day.' So that was it then, I was being dismissed, we'd had our shag, and it was time for me to go. I smiled and said. 'Thank you, I've enjoyed shopping here.' I was about to walk away, when I remembered the very nice groping I had received on the bus.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.