The Rescue of HMS Beverly - Cover

The Rescue of HMS Beverly

Copyright© 2013 by Smiley Smith

Chapter 9: The First Night

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9: The First Night - This is the story of the rescue of the HMS Beverly, a private space vessel transporting a man and his household's 1200 women from the planet Jewel to the planet Apple. During the trip a major disaster occurs and ship is nearly destroyed in a very remote portion of the galaxy. The story begins with the TFS Zeus and Captain Edward Jones receiving a distress call from the Beverly. This story contains sex and spanking from a M/F genre. The spanking is often severe but never without a point.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   MaleDom   Spanking   Harem   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, sci-fi harem story, sci-fi space story

I brought the 15 ladies to my quarters. On the way, the birthday spankings were being discussed, especially with Julie who still had that deer caught in the headlights look. Jackie asked her what she was so worried about, and she said, "I have never climaxed like that before and I am not sure where the next step is going to take me". The ladies just encouraged her. Amanda, Lori and Victoria were looking out for her.

I said, "Ladies, this birthday girl stuff leaves me with a problem or two, which I need some frank answers before we proceed. Eight of you are going to get to finish the ritual tonight. I need the four Senior Sisters to help me. We are also going to discuss some rather delicate issues, mostly with having to do with the trip home and what is going to occur when we get home. My first big question is, would it be better if you leaders are done while the three birthday girls waiting in my den, or would it be better if they were with us?"

Yoko piped up and said, "Sir, the more witnesses the better. All of these girls have seen what can happen to one of us if the men on my planet feel we have broken our vows. A flogging to death is not pretty, not pretty at all". I could see them all shuttering at the thought. Hell, I was shuttering at the thought. "There should be at least four witnesses to the ritual for all of us".

Jackie continued, "Sir as far as what we may discuss goes, we try not to have secrets between ourselves. They are frankly too hard to hide for any period of time. We will guard your secrets with our lives, if necessary. Just don't tell us about things that we have to divulge by law, like that you plan to kill some man on my planet, or you are abusing children. There is a very short list".

Linda spoke next, "Sir if this was not supposed to be a fun night for these three I'd have no objection to them getting 'done' too".

"Sir may I speak", It was Julie. I glanced at Paula, she urged me on.

"Go ahead".

"Sir, I understand that you are planning to do eight of us a day?"

"Yes that is the plan".

"Sir, the waiting is going to be shear torture for all of us at the lower levels. 50+ days, looking forward to getting the crap beat out of us is just going to kill us. Is there anyway to speed that up?"

I figured that 40 days was going to be the best we can do, and I knew that she was not looking for that number either. I could also see her point. The faster the rituals were completed the better off everyone was going to be, including me. I was not looking forward to beating 396 beautiful women on the trip to Jewel. I had to do it for their sakes but I really did not want to do it.

I said, "Julie, I understand what you are saying but I see no way around it. Do you?" She shook her head no. "Even if I beat the crap out of you I'd never be able to get 'it' up for more than about 10 of you a day at night. I don't want to make our first sexual encounter mechanical.

"Does anyone have any ideas?"

Becky spoke up, "Sir I have an idea, but I am not sure to fits the spirit of our customs".

Paula with an edge to her voice said, "If you have an idea, speak it, the hell with what current custom is. Right now I am sick to death of our customs. Customs change to fit our needs all the time. Worse comes to worst we can say no".

I thought "Spoken like a true lady who just had her butt beaten raw because of customs". I reached over and gave her a squeeze.

Paula continued, "Sorry, go ahead Becky. I am a little raw at the edges still".

Becky said, "Sir, if we could restrain a group of 25 women you could do them all at the same time, pausing after several stokes, going to the next girl and letting the pain do its job. It would be more effective on us, and the ritual will not take as long or as many strokes. In a couple hours the entire group could be done. The sexual part is a custom, not a legal requirement. We ladies can wait to do the sex at a more leisurely pace".

Paula said, "Sir, that's a good idea. There is nothing that says we each need to be done separately. We earn the privilege of sleeping with our new companion the night after the ritual usually but under the circumstances we can delay that custom".

Victoria then said, "Well the only problem with that is that there is nothing to restrain people on the ship. Even if you have play things, I doubt more than one or two exist on this ship".

I had six but they were play things not intended for serious punishments. They would not hold up under the stress. She had a point.

Brenda said, "The other problem is the autodoc. We only have a four person autodoc".

They had no other solutions, but I could see that working with these women was going to be fun once we got past the immediate problems.

I suddenly had a "Light dawns on marble head" moment. There was another solution though using the Zeus' holodeck. In the various holodeck programs in my collection there were many corporal punishment scenes, some of them with restraining devices. There was only one restraint device in any single program, but that could be manipulated.

I said, "I think I have a solution. First, don't worry about the autodoc. This ship has over 100 autodocs. When you are alone in space you don't want to be to far from an auto doc. They all have independent power sources. We can move the ones not in currently used areas of the ship to the holodeck.

"Anyone know what a holodeck is?" There were 15 blank stares. Since the holodecks were based on replicator technology it was no surprise that the ladies had never heard of one. "Come with me ladies".

We walked to the holodeck. I stopped at the observation window. Every one knows what an empty white room looks like.

I said, "Ladies I have this scene for play, it can be a lot of fun with a friend who enjoys it too. For some people it is like a birthday spanking every day".

"Computer, run holodeck special CP program 25. Advance to scene 20 and stop". Special CP program 25, scene 20 appeared in the room. The ladies watched with excitement and chatter. The scene was a huge meadow from Earth with grass and wild flowers as far as you can see in any direction. In the middle of the meadow there was a spanking horse with restraints. There was also a table full of punishment implements. "Computer, stand by for scene alteration commands".

"Ready", the computer responded.

"Move the implement table to southeast corner of room."

"Completed", as the table moved as instructed. As it did the implements fell on the ground. Ok ... I am not perfect at this.

"Delete all the!@#$ing implements".

"Completed", and the implements disappeared.

"Add 24 punishment horses. Place all 25 punishment horses in rows of 5 east to west, 5 columns north to south. Place rows and columns six feet apart centered in the room".

"Completed", I had exactly what I wanted.

"Save scene tempory1"

"Completed", I was going to add some things ... if I didn't like the results I could now go back.

"Add 9 implement tables. Place 1 of each of the 10 tables at each end of the rows of punishment horses".

"Completed", I again got exactly what I wanted again.

"Save scene as Order Capitulation Scene 1".

"Completed Order Capitulation Scene 1 saved".

"End Scene alteration orders. Computer, run and record Order Capitulation Scene 1".

"Scene in progress, recording".

"Ladies come with me". We entered the holo scene. The doors closed behind us and if I didn't know better I would have thought I was in a huge meadow on Earth ... the sun was shining from the east having just risen. With time, it would set in the west. The air was filed with the scent of the wildflowers in the meadow. There were 25 punishment horses in the meadow.

Once everyone was finished gawking, I said, "So what do you think".

Robin spoke first, "This is absolutely beautiful sir. Can we make this work without the punishment horses when we are done? I just want to lie in the meadow naked and in the sun all day".

I said, "Only if I can watch". Everyone laughed.

Paula said, "I am with Robin, but as to the task at hand, I think it will work fine. This 'assembly line method' should be fast and efficient". All the women agreed.

Jackie said, "We should try this with us tonight, just in case there are any problems. We can fix them and start tomorrow".

I said, "Ok then, there are two eight person autodocs at the end of each hall here. When someone capitulates, one or two of the senior sisters will take that person to the autodoc. Tonight we will use the autodoc at right end of the hall. Since the doctors are victims tonight I'll set them up so we can start. Meanwhile victims assume your positions, make sure all victims of the same order get in the same row. The rest of you secure them tightly, for their own sakes".

Julie asked, "Sir could I go too? I really need this to be over with. I really don't want to watch it done to someone else today".

I looked at Paula, Amanda, Robin and Yoko. Paula said, "Well it is not her turn, but I don't really see a problem. It is going to be a little awkward tonight if you don't do her, but all three should be done, you can't do just one. That would be even more awkward".

I said, "Olga do you want to go tonight?"

"Yes, Sir Please".

I turned to Becky to ask her, but she beat me to it and said, "Good, I'll feel much better with the other activities tonight if I have capitulated first!"

"Oh my", Paula said, "I didn't think about that! You're right Becky. I think my brain is still a bit jumbled from earlier today" and she laughed. She added, "The birthday sex cannot be done before the capitulation spanking. How could I have forgotten that?"

I left the holodeck to program the autodoc. After the door's shut, the ladies began talking thinking I could not hear.

Brenda said, "How did we get so lucky? The Captain is very intelligent. His willingness to listen to us, TALK to us, use our abilities and learn our customs is unbelievable. He sees a problem and, much like us, works out solution that everyone can live with".

Amanda said, "He is willing to do what needs to get done, but he is not cruel".

Robin said, "Any other man on Jewel would be beating our sister's asses right now, the heck with our needs, health or safety".

Yoko, "I sure hope he takes the Reverend's job. I hope he is capable and likes running Jewel's government".

Paula said, "I would not worry too much about the government. He is very intelligent. He will look for advice and help which we will provide. I would worry more about if he can handle the disciplinary aspects of the 12 soon to be 14 orders. He does not like hurting us. Sometimes it has to be done for our own sakes or because of tradition on Jewel. I have a feeling the tradition part is going to be hardest on him. There is going to be a huge amount of traditional capitulation rituals over the next few days. It will be even worse when we get to Jewel. The faster we get this done the better off it will be on him".

Jackie said. "Well he certainly enjoyed the birthday spanking. Amanda telling the story about your first birthday spanking was brilliant. The Captain knew exactly how to get the results we all wanted. He sure did it right too. It has been a long time since I've seen a first timer like Julie writhe like that. I can't wait for my turn".

Except for Julie who was currently blushing for head to toe, they all agreed, making sure that they pointed out that she had nothing to be embarrassed about.

Tina said, "We have to make sure he knows we appreciate what he is doing tonight. I can tell he really does not enjoy this at all. Just thinking about later tonight is making me horny and I know I am not going to enjoy the next hour or so". Some of them agreed, and they all had a good laugh.

Meanwhile, I had walked over to the autodocs and programmed them to start when the victim was inserted. Then I went back to the holodeck. The victims were secure. I checked and made sure it was done correctly, as this was a new horse for all of them. I tightened a couple of the wrist cuff lines. I then went to the front of the group and said, "Ladies this is how it is going to work. I will give you each 3 to 10 strokes of your Order Implement. I will then move to the next girl and do the same to her. I am in no hurry now so all strokes will be delivered to the buttocks and upper thighs. You all know that I am doing this for your own safety. I have no wish to hurt you seriously. Please don't go stoic on me and try to take the spanking in silence. Cry out as much as you need to. Remember to breathe. After you capitulate I will give you one more round just to make it clear you took more than you needed to. Those of you who have extra strokes coming will get them then. Someone will then release you and take you to the autodoc.

"Let's get started then".

I walked to the back row, which was the Order of the Brush row. Jackie was first, and I gave her 10 with the brush. I went next to Linda then Becky and did the same. They cried out each time I struck.

As I proceeded, one of the senior sisters stopped at each of the "victims" and made sure they were ok, there were no cramps or signs of serious injury.

Next was the Order of the Strap girls. Lori was first and Victoria second, then Julie and Olga. I gave them each 10.

The third row was the Order of the Cane. I used the short cane and gave Sarah and Clair five strokes each.

The fourth row was the Order of the Birch. I gave Tina and Brenda three strokes each. They were really howling from the start. The Order birch was just plain cruel in my opinion.

I went around and around, Brenda and Tina caved in during the 5th round and were released after the 6th.

On during the 7th round Sarah, Julie and Olga gave in and was release after the 8th.

In the 8th round Clair gave in. After the ninth round, I was about to have her released, but Clair reminded me of the 20 extras she was due, through her tears. I considered letting her off, but I decided that she would not have reminded me if she wanted to be let off. Clair was released after the 13th round.

Becky also gave in after 9 rounds and was released on the 10th.

I had been doing the girls of the brush with the non bristle side, after the 10th round I switched to the bristles. Both Linda and Jackie caved in the 11th round. Jackie got out after the 12th round and Linda after she got her promised extra 10 was out after the 14th round. Linda also reminded me of the 10 extras she was due.

Finally Victoria and Lori caved in the 15th round after 150 licks of the strap. Since I was not hitting them in the places that Amanda was hit they were able to take a lot more. Both got 10 more and my arm was done for the night.

I tossed Lori over my right shoulder and took her to the auto doc. By then Tina was out. So I took a seat and had the doc do my left arm since it was in danger of failing off.

I was out in a couple of minutes. By then Julie was getting that 'deer caught in headlights' look again. I figured if I touched her she would ricochet off the walls four or five times. Paula saw the same thing I did and walked over and talked encouragingly to her. Julie was better in a few seconds.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.