Real Estate Agent in Trouble

by Ronski46

Copyright© 2013 by Ronski46

Erotica Sex Story: Natalia was stretched across the bed, her hands tied behind her. Her blouse, business suit, bra and panties ripped from her body, exposing her big tits, hard puckered nipples and shaven pussy to their hungry eyes as they gathered around her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   True Story   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Workplace   .

This story does have some basis in an actual situation that a girl of my acquaintance found herself in. She told me about this for the purposes of publication of a story relating to what occurred, and the fact she admits to enjoying what happened

Chapter 1

Natalia had done well in her life so far, at age 26 she was currently the manageress of a successful real estate agency in Eastern Europe. Her country had recently undergone a huge change when the communist government had been replaced by a democratic one during the withdrawal of the troops back to Russia and freedom had taken over.

When this had first occurred she had been just fourteen and did not understand the full implications of being free to think and do what she wanted too. She had left school at sixteen as her parents could no longer afford to pay for her education and had started work as a waitress in the new tourist resort that had sprung up. She lost her virginity to one of the male waiters and moved in with him but he soon tired of her and threw her out onto the streets, she moved back to her parent's house.

Because of the huge changes taking place her father had lost his job and they were finding it very hard to survive and put food on the table, so Natalia looked for other work.

Natalia was just coming up to 18 and one of the jobs available was as a dancer at the new strip club in the tourist resort, so she went for an interview. They took one look at her, asked if she could dance? Would she strip naked? When she said "Yes", she had the job, that simple.

But of course life never is, is it?

Let me describe Natalia to you, she is 5'2'' of pure dynamite, waist length black hair, blue eyes, totally stunning looks, almost Latin in appearance, her figure was fantastic with a 34D-22-32 body and slim build she was a real class act. When she walked down the street both men and woman would stop to look as she dressed with real class spending good money on quality and designer gear.

To walk into a restaurant with her on your arm was a delight, she loved food and ate with genuine gusto, how she kept her figure amazed me.

No wonder the strip club leapt at the chance to employ her.

When she worked there she always dressed well, evening gowns not mini-skirts, costume jewellery, fully made up, always freshly showered after each stage performance and quality perfume not the cheap imitation rubbish.

Almost as soon as she started to work as a stripper she found she had a real flair for it, very sensual, great body, great dancer with a real attitude and pleasure on her part. She discovered she is a total exhibitionist, loved the attention and the chance to show off her body.

She is highly intelligent and taught herself to speak five languages as she realised this would enable her to earn big money by sitting and talking to clients in the club, as like all strippers she was on commission for any drinks purchased for her.

As you can imagine she very quickly became the high earner at the club and her tips for lap dances, private shows and drinks soon started bringing in very good money.

She took driving lessons and by the time she was 20yrs old had brought herself a new Audi A4 and her clothes collection had increased as well.

I met her when I went to her country to find some real estate for Spanish clients of mine and visited the club with them one night. I don't know how or why but we clicked straight away, sitting and talking for about an hour, obviously from her point of view she was earning money but she told me not to buy her champagne but just gin and tonic, she would earn less but we simply clicked as I said.

She asked me for a business card and to slip it too her under the table, she went into the changing rooms and folded it into her purse. I will admit I thought it was just a ploy to extract money from me. When we left she said she would phone me, never thinking she would, but the next afternoon my mobile rang and she asked to meet for coffee, so off I went happy as Larry Lamb in springtime. We had coffee and she asked me not to come to the club again as it was against the rules to be seen with clients outside of the club, I was happy to agree.

We arranged to meet for a meal and she took me to her favourite restaurant, which is when I discovered her love of good food and wine, defiantly my type of girl. We never ran out of topics to discuss and I put her into a taxi back to her home wondering what the hell a 22yr old stunning looking girl saw in a fifty year old guy.

Anyway to cut a long story short we eventually ended up in bed and had a long range relationship that lasted for the next 5yrs. Natalia had to stop dancing when she was just 24yrs old as her knees were playing up, so I found her a job with the Real Estate Agency who I had dealt with over the past 3yrs and who she still worked for when the incident happened that this story is based on.

She quickly established herself with them and became manageress of the branch when they opened new premises elsewhere.

She was very successful and she used her personality, her superb body, wearing low cut blouses etc, her knowledge of men, how to tease them to the right degree without giving them anything, and yet still getting the deal signed up.

She earned good money again, dressed the part with business suits and was bringing good business into the branch with her language skills.

So now you understand Natalia, her background, our relationship, why she asked me to make what occurred into a story, and how she found herself in a situation she suddenly had no control over.


Chapter 2

Natalia was sat in the office when the phone rang, the secretary/receptionist picked it up and asked the caller to hang on, she asked Natalia if she could take the call and passed the phone across. It was from a company based in Russia who had clients looking to buy a hotel. After a lengthy discussion Natalia asked them to send details of what was required by email and she would reply with anything she had that would be suitable for them.

The email duly arrived and she sent back properties she thought would be right. The company replied a few days later and asked if she could arrange for accommodation for six guests at a good five star hotel so that they could view what was available.

She started to take a real interest now as she had sent out details of hotels ranging from 1 million to 8million Euro's, and the commission on those would be worth two years of normal sales to her.

The flights and accommodation were duly arranged and she went to the airport to meet the clients who were flying in by private jet. They had told her they would be arranging their own transport and drivers so she just went in her Audi.

The plane arrived and sure enough there were five of the businessmen and one bodyguard in the party of six who had all booked separate rooms at the hotel. Natalia quickly realised they were the real deal and not dreamers, they wore properly tailored expensive suits, were all very clean and tidy, had very expensive luggage and a private plane, things were defiantly looking good.

They followed her to their hotel in two Mercedes cars supplied with drivers and a security guard in each car. The personnel protection guy who had travelled with them sat in Natalia's car with her as they lead the way. They arrived and Natalia made sure they were booked in and settled into their rooms, taking time to make sure she made an impression on each one of them. Before she left she arranged to meet them later that night to go for a meal and discuss any aspects of the selected hotels with them.

She returned at 7PM ready to go for the meal which she had booked at a very good restaurant. She had gone to town wearing a business trouser suit in black which fitted her hips and ass to perfection, it clung to her ass making her ass cheeks stand out and with its waist length coat she knew it made men look. She had coupled this with a white blouse that buttoned up down the front so that she could leave a good bit of cleavage on display, and had selected a pair of her 6inch heeled stilettos that made the very best of her ass as she walked. They left for the restaurant in the cars minus two of the security guys who took a taxi and followed. They had a great meal and they returned to the hotel to sleep as they were tired from their journey, So far so good, Natalia had made sure she flirted with each one of them and had made a point of using all of her skills on them, this commission was very important to her.

The next day they looked around three of the hotels, they rejected two but thought that one of them was suitable but wanted to see more the next day. Natalia was exhausted she had spent the day making sure she had touched all of their arms when talking to them, she had smiled and looked into their eyes from under lowered lashes, in other words she had used a lot of her womanly skills to ensure they fell under her spell, she had even undone an extra button on her blouse so that the tops of her tits were on display to them. And they had re-acted, vying to be close to her in the cars, helping her into and out of them, holding her arm when negotiating stairs and passageways, she was happy with her performance.

The next day they had three more hotels to view and left the hotel to start, there was only one problem, one of the hotels was closed for the season and only had a caretaker there but Natalia had phoned the owners who had told the caretaker to allow them access to anywhere they wanted to view, so they set off.

The first place was a definite, they all liked it and they liked the price, a deal was defiantly on the cards. They and the owner were in agreement and Natalia was asked to phone her office to set up the paperwork for a suitable deposit to be paid the next day via a bank transfer. She was excited and over the moon about sealing the deal.

As they left their new purchase one of the guys asked about the empty place, pointing out that because they had negotiated a good price with the owners they could, if the price was right, also afford the place that was closed up. They discussed it in Russian and decided that Natalia should show them this place also, so off they went.

Both Mercedes following Natalia and their protection guy to the hotel, they arrived about 11am and were met by the caretaker who told Natalia that he had unlocked all of the rooms, doors and kitchens so they could wander around as they wished too, he would be leaving soon as his wife had a Doctor's appointment but he would return about six to lock up after they had left, Natalia said that was fine.

The group entered the hotel leaving the drivers and security guards with the cars and their personnel security walking along behind them. They toured the hotel checking the public rooms, the kitchens, the empty swimming pool and sauna areas, the two bars and the restaurant, all of them drawing favourable comments. They then started up the stairs to look at some of the guest rooms, popping their heads around the doors to give them a basic check and working their way upwards to the top floor where the suites were.

They checked the first couple and then the whole group entered the third one which was listed as a three room suite with sauna. It was certainly impressive and the room had been recently cleaned, with fresh sheets put on the king size four poster bed, fresh towels in the bathroom and a general feel of being in use, the lounge area had fresh flowers and the drinks cabinet was fully stocked. Having spoken to the owners Natalia knew this had been done deliberately the previous day so as to create a good impression, she told her clients that the owners had said they were welcome to help themselves to drinks from the bar and make use of the balcony. She then went to the bar and offered to make drinks for everyone, she did this and then sat and watched as they talked about the hotel.

They told her they would also like to take this one as well if she could contact the owners to make arrangements tomorrow to meet at her office. She did this and the owners were very impressed by her sales skills and agreed to meet at her office the next day.

Natalia was ecstatic, double the commission, it couldn't have gone better.

They then suggested more drinks and the security guy went to the bar to make them, he had a heavier hand then Natalia, they were a good strong mix which were quickly downed when several toasts to their new venture were proposed. Natalia had to obviously join in the toasts and she soon found herself with a new drink in hand and more toasts following, the Russians are big drinkers and she knew this, so was not surprised.

The guys started to wander into the bedroom and onto the balcony, Natalia needed to use the toilet so she went through the bedroom and used the en-suite in there.

When she came out she saw they had taken their jackets off and left them in the lounge and the security guy was standing in the doorway, two of the guys were sitting on the bed and one was sitting in an armchair that was in the room, the other two were leaning against the wall by the bathroom door. She stepped into the room and one of the guys on the bed patted it and asked her to sit between them, Natalia hesitated for a second as she felt something had changed in their attitude and she felt worried, it was too late though, as she turned to walk out of the room one of the guys moved away from the wall and taking her arm he propelled her towards the bed, turning her around and sitting her down on it.

The two on the bed then took an arm each and pulled her down and backwards onto the bed with hers legs hanging off the edge. As she fell backwards she tried to pull her legs up but they were grabbed and held down.

One of the guys then said, "Listen, you have been teasing and making eyes for two days now and a deal has already been agreed, with another deal probable tomorrow, so now it's time for you to make good on what you have been offering, you will be fucked either willingly or by force, you will say nothing to anyone about what happens here, because if you do you will lose both the deal's, so which is it to be, willingly or not"?


Chapter 3

Natalia panicked and started to struggle to sit up, but her small frame stood no chance against the three holding her, the harder they tried to hold her still the more she struggled against them.

They took this to mean they would have to use some force if they intended to carry though with their threat to fuck her. As she struggled against them Natalia told herself not to give in, if they carried on she would refuse to just allow it to happen, she would fight them all the way, but she also realised that the whole of her career was at risk, she had negotiated two deals and informed the owners the deals were done, she had also told her office to draw up the paperwork, she was now in real trouble.

The guy holding her legs now moved up and sat across her waist, Natalia wriggled and squirmed as she tried desperately to escape the clutches of the two who were holding her arms above her head by the wrist's and were now using their free hand's to maul her tit's through her blouse and bra.

She started to tell them to stop, she was not going to give in. The guy sitting across her stomach just laughed and said, "This is what we want, you will be fucked, no-one is going to come and rescue you", Natalia was horrified at the thought of them fucking her and struggled harder, her breath coming in short heavy gasps as she tried to get more air into her lungs.

Between the three of them they now took hold of her blouse and literally tore it from her body from the front, tugging it out of her trousers and ripping it open to expose her white lacy bra, the blouse tearing and the button's flying off. Her breasts were heaving up and down as she tried to get air into her lungs and they all started to maul them around, trying to get her bra off to expose them to their hungry eyes. The security guard now stepped forward with a serrated knife he had found on the bar and handed it to the guy on top, he took it and placing it between her tits he pulled it sharply upwards with a sawing motion to cut through the material joining the two cups together.

Because Natalia was struggling so much and moving around it literally flew apart, her superb breasts and nipples were now in full view. The guys fell on them with gusto, using their hands to grab and squeeze them, her nipples were pinched and pulled, the guy sitting on her was being really rough with her, he took both of her nipples in between his finger and thumb and pulled them upwards, stretching her breasts into an elongated shape before releasing them to spring back into shape. Natalia screamed as the pain shot through her abused tits and nipples, more was to come as they bent their heads to bite her tits and nipples so badly she thought they would bite them off. Screaming and crying out, "Stop, stop, please don't, no, no, your hurting me, please don't", she fought to free her arms from the grip of their hands, trying desperately to move her tits and nipples away from the abuse. They took no notice at all, just increased the biting, pulling and squeezing them as Natalia sobbed, the tears running freely from her eyes with the pain being inflicted. Finally they sat back to study her abused breasts, seeing the red marks their teeth had inflicted on them. The guy sitting on her slapped her tits with his open hand hitting each one twice, he asked her if she was now prepared to fuck with them but she still told them, "No way, I won't let you", he replied, "Ok, suit yourself we are going to anyway."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.