Model Sluts - Cover

Model Sluts

by Ronski46

Copyright© 2013 by Ronski46

Erotica Sex Story: Gail was sat on the sofa, her dress and bra off exposing her tits and hard nipples. She had her legs hooked over the laps of the guys either side of her. I was taking pictures as they started to hook aside her panties to expose her pussy to the camera.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   True Story   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   .

The story is based on an actual situation that occurred when I started out in photography, the names and places have been changed to protect the innocent and not so innocent, but they actually happened basically as described

Chapter 1

You may have read my previous stories when I was married to Jane, we had several adventures before the children came along which meant we had to slow down.(read my Slut Wife series)

You will be aware that I was happily married for 14yrs and working as an area manager for a large UK company. With the kids and Jane I took up photography as a serious hobby and built up my skills and equipment in that area, I was now in my very early thirties and totally bored with my job.

Me and Jane had been involved with a few wife swops and swinging scenes during this period and one of the couples, Robert and Susan, asked me if I would photograph them as a couple and the wife on her own for their own use.

Did I say NO!!!, What do you think??? Of course I did it.

This was my first experience of photographing people having sex and what a turn on it was. I had always been into watching Jane being fucked by other guys, so doing this was a great turn-on for me as well as taking the pictures to the best of my ability. The wife was mid twenties and a genuine blonde English Rose type with a good figure and shaved pussy, she loved posing and being fucked while being photographed and was very enthusiastic, showing off her body, holding open her pussy, sucking her husband's cock and fucking him in various positions. After the photo session was finished (I actually ran out of film, how stupid was that?) she then asked if she could suck my cock for me to give me some relief. She pulled me onto the bed, undid my jeans, pulled them down along with my jockey shorts and taking my hard cock in her hand opened her mouth and started to suck and lick it. I was well turned on anyway and she was an expert cock sucker, able to take it right into her mouth while she used her hands to wank me and fondle my balls until I came right into her willing mouth, holding her head in place while I did so.

I left them and said I would process the film(this was when film not digital was the main form of photography) and return with the results before the weekend.

I went back on the Friday evening to find two other couples there as well as me and Jane, we had drinks and sat around chatting. Robert and Susan asked me to show them the results so I handed over two albums full of the pictures I had taken, and everyone gathered around to view them,

I had not even shown them to Jane so was very nervous of how they would be received.

The whole group were looking through the albums in silence for the first few pages and then Sue looked at me and said, "Ron these are great, I look fabulous in them and Bob's dick looks really good as I sucked it". The others agreed and the pages kept turning right through to the cum shot at the end when I had pictured Sue with Bob's cum splattered over her tit's.

Everyone then started asking questions, did I do this for a living?, could I photograph them?, how much did I charge?, the questions were endless until I agreed to do more for other people as well.

My new career as a photographer had started!!!


Chapter 2

Sue started the action by sitting on my lap and saying, "You deserve a present for those pictures Ron", she then dropped the front of her dress and pulled my head onto one of her nipples which I sucked into my mouth and nibbled with my teeth making them stand up as Sue pulled my head into her breasts. When I looked to the side I could see Jane and the other girl both kissing the guys who were also making moves to expose their tits, so it looked like a full blown orgy was on the cards.

It was at this point I decided I would get my camera bag from the car and told Sue what I was going to do, she just said, "Oh goody, it turned me on so much when you did the pictures before", so off I went.

When I returned Sue and Jane had disappeared and Gail, the other girl, was sat between the two guys on the sofa, her dress and bra were off and her legs hooked wide apart over theirs, I could clearly see her pussy, which had a fuzz of dark hair around it, through her pale blue lacy panties, her medium size tits were in great shape with a nice flat tummy and decent size nipples standing proud. As I set up my camera and put film in the guys were playing with her pussy, their fingers creeping around her panties to slip fingers inside, and taking turns to suck and nibble her nipples to full hardness.

As soon as I was ready with the flashgun mounted I started to take pictures as they slowly pulled her panties down her legs and off of each leg in turn, as they did this her wet pussy came into view and I got some great shots. Taking a tit her husband started to move the flat of his hand around it, squeezing the breast and as he did so sucking on the nipple, Gail started to move her hips and arch her back to offer her tits to him. Bob was meanwhile running his hand down her tummy until he was cupping her pussy mound in the palm of his hand and rubbing round and round her clit, he opened her pussy lips to make it pop into view and ran a finger along the slit. Gail was by now starting to take sharp short intakes of breath as the sensations coursed through her body, I was still taking pictures but bending was getting a bit difficult with a very hard cock in my jeans.

Gail spotted this and waved me towards her with her fingers and as soon as I was close she undid the belt around my waist and slipped my jeans and jockey shorts down, allowing my cock to spring into view. She then pulled me towards her and started to suck it with great enthusiasm as I took photos of her doing this. I made her look at the camera as she sucked me and the pictures were a great success when we had them printed.

They next laid Gail out on the sofa and Bob knelt between her legs and placing his cock on her pussy lips he pushed hard up inside of her as she pushed back against him, I had a great view of his veined cock disappearing into her wet cunt. Her husband was pushing his cock into her mouth as she fondled his balls, again some great pictures of wet cocks pushing in and out at both ends fucking her pussy and her mouth.

At this point Sue and Jane re-appeared, they were both naked and looked very flushed and I asked what they had been doing, they told me they had been having some 'woman time' together in the bedroom, I could see that they both had hard nipples and their bodies were flushed so it was a safe bet that orgasms had occurred. I told them they should have waited for me but they said their lust got the better of them both, Pity!!!

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.