Carme - Cover

Carme

by starfiend

Copyright© 2013 by starfiend

Erotica Sex Story: When his daughter goes for a modelling shoot, Terry got to see his pretty daughter in some very sexy underwear and got very turned on. So did she, and that led to an interesting effect.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   .

Jill had wanted to be a model ever since she had found out the older sister of her best friend was a model.

"You should go for it," Jodie, her best friend, had told her. "You're much better looking than Sadie." Sadie was Jodie's seventeen year old sister.

Jodie knew just where to go, she had often gone with Sadie in recent months, and seen what Sadie was doing. Jill took a little persuading at first, but finally agreed, so one Saturday afternoon, the pair of them had walked about half a mile up the road to the studio where Sadie did much of her work.

They were greeted by a fifty something year old man, who instantly recognised Jodie.

"Hello lass," he said cheerfully. "What's doing?"

"Hi Josh, Jill here wants to be a model, an' I reckon she'd be better 'n Sadie."

Josh had laughed and invited them both in to a very cluttered office. Sitting them both down he had given her a brief outline of what they did, and then asked her her age.

"Fourteen," said Jill.

"Okay, well that's a little young yet, have you got your parents permission?"

She shook her head. Josh just smiled and pulled out a form. "Well, get your mum or dad to sign this, and better still get one of them to come along so we can all talk together okay?"

"I don't know whether Mum'll like me doing this," whispered Jill.

"Well, unfortunately you're under age, so you must have your mothers blessing at very least. There's no rush, bring it back whenever you want, and if you're still interested we'll arrange a test shoot. Okay?"

"Er, okay."

Having looked around the office, and seen all the beautiful pictures hanging on the wall, she suddenly became even more determined that this was what she wanted. She would be fifteen in about four weeks, maybe she could persuade her mother to let her do it for her fifteenth.

It wasn't to be. But by dint of a lot of pressure, some hard work, and very carefully watching what she ate and drank, a few days after her sixteenth birthday she had finally persuaded her mother to relent.

Finally, today, a Thursday evening in March, she was doing her test shoot. A week earlier Josh had sat her down, with her mother and best friend, and told her exactly what to bring, exactly what was going to happen, how much it was going to cost, and what she would get out of it at the end.

There were now five people in the studio. Jill herself, Josh, Jodie, and both her parents. Everything had gone fine at first, her father had waited in the car for a while listening to the football, but due to interruptions, the session was running almost half an hour late, and he had come back in to the studio, expecting to take them all home, only to find Jill was getting changed again.

Trudy, her mother, had not told her husband what their daughter was changing into, indeed it never occurred to her to do so, so when Jill came back in in a low-cut black bra and a skimpy pair of matching knickers, Terry was a bit startled and uncomfortable. Neither Jill nor Trudy batted an eyelid. Neither for that matter did Jodie, but Terry still felt uncomfortable seeing his pretty sixteen year old daughter in just her undies. By the time the fourth set of lingerie came out, this time a much sexier set in soft pink with lace and embroidered roses, Terry was starting to get a hard on, and was extremely embarrassed. He looked around the room, anywhere but at his daughter.

By now Trudy had spotted his discomfort and took hold of his hand, smiling contentedly at him. He blushed, and the combination of her mother holding her fathers hand, and him blushing, caught Jill's attention. She instantly knew what her father's 'problem' was, but was too engrossed in what she was doing to care. Indeed, the thought was suddenly exciting, and she felt her whole body start to tingle. Her nipples began to erect, and she felt a tiny tingle between her legs. She shivered violently. Josh, assuming it was simply because she was cold, finished off a quick dozen photographs and told her to go and put some jeans and a tee shirt on for the last part of the shoot. Jodie followed her out of the room, just as the 'phone went in the office. Josh dashed out to answer it, leaving Terry and Trudy alone for a moment.

Trudy had known instantly what her daughters shiver had been about, had known her daughter had suddenly got sexually excited at the thought of her father getting sexually excited, and that in turn had got Trudy truly aroused for the first time in many years.

"Don't worry about it," she said, lightly stroking her husbands crotch, feeling the hardness beneath the trousers. "Jill didn't mind. In fact she liked it. Couldn't you tell?"

Terry was even more startled by what his wife had just done and said, that he couldn't think what to say. By the time he had worked out a response, Josh had returned looking a little harassed.

"We'd better be quick with this, something's come up that I need to go and sort out."

Jill came back moments later, wearing only high heeled shoes, jeans and a denim top. It was obvious to all she was wearing no bra, But only she and Jodie knew she was wearing no knickers either. Although Jill didn't flash her boobs, Just knowing that she had nothing on under that jacket got both her and her father hot again, and this time both were fully aware of it.

Josh still didn't notice, but this time because he was distracted by his other thoughts.

Twenty minutes later, after the end of the shoot and a short chat with Josh, they were all back in the car to go home again. They dropped Jodie off first, and then drove the last mile home in silence, but all three could feel the sexual tension in the car.

By the time they had got home, Terry had a raging hard on, and both the women were creaming themselves. As they got out of the car, Trudy whispered in her daughters ear. "Go get him kiddo," she whispered.

"What," hissed Jill.

"Go get your father. I know you want him, probably not much more than he wants you right at this moment."

Jill was startled. "But I'm still a virgin," she whispered back.

Trudy grinned. "That don't matter. My father took my virginity when I asked him to." This wasn't actually true. Trudy had never done anything with her father at all, just fantasized, and it just seemed like a good thing to say to her daughter. Jill seemed to take it in the way it was intended, and grinned at her mother.

"What are you going to do?"

"I'm going to jump Callum I think. Assuming he's in of course, and it's now nearly ten o'clock, so he'd better be."

Callum was Jill's twin brother, and just as good looking in his own way as Jill. Jill grinned conspiratorially at her mother. "Only if I can jump him after you."

Trudy nodded, smiling, and they both turned to look at Terry, who was watching them both hungrily. Trudy patted her daughters bottom, pushing her towards her father. Jill went up to her father and hugged him, pressing her belly lightly against his so that she could feel his erection. Terry was startled, and excited, then even more startled when Jill slid her arm around his waist and turned them both towards the front door. Gingerly he put one arm across her shoulders, but this wasn't quite what Jill had in mind. She took hold of her father's hand, and pulled it further over her shoulder. She hadn't changed since the last part of the shoot, so still had no bra on. Pulling open the front of her jacket, she slid her father's hand on top of one small, firm, breast.

Terry groaned as he felt his erection fighting his underwear, almost strangling his cock as it tried to straighten up.

"It's okay Dad, I've got no knickers on either." She giggled at her father's second groan.

Trudy opened the door just as Callum came out of the living room.

"What's going on," he asked, amazed at the sight of his sister's boobs, and even more amazed at the sight of his father's hand holding one of them.

"I'm about to lose my virginity," grinned Jill. "And I think you're about to lose yours as well."

Trudy grabbed her son's hand and as Jill steered her father up the stairs and towards her own room, pulled her son up behind her and followed them up stairs.

"No, all into the big bedroom," called Trudy.

Jill pushed her father onto his bed, and stood in front of him. "Undress me Daddy, then make love to me," she whispered.

As he lowered her jeans, her blonde pubes, which he guessed may have been partly shaven, came into view, and Terry gave another groan as his prick tightened even more uncomfortably in his own trousers. When her prominent pussy came into view, he couldn't help himself. He reached out and lightly stroked the labia, feeling just how sodden, and therefore how aroused she was.

Jill moaned at her father's touch. No man had ever touched her there. Her own GP was a woman, and even the gynaecologist who had examined her a month earlier was a woman.

Neither Terry nor Jill were aware that Callum was standing right next to them with Trudy kneeling on the floor in front of her son, her tongue licking the tip of his hard erection. Trudy however was totally aware of what was going on right next to her, and was determined that both her children would lose their virginities at exactly the same moment if she could possibly arrange it. Only she was now not naked, and she needed to get that way fairly quickly if her plan was to work. Standing up, she took hold of her son's hand and slid it into her crotch. "Strip me," she whispered into his ear.

Callum needed no prompting, but he did need a little bit of assistance as he fumbled with her jeans, finally pulling them down to her knees. He almost ripped her knickers in his haste to get them off, but once off, he stared in wonder at her huge bush of dark pubic hair, and, just peeping out between her legs, her open pussy, glistening with her arousal. While Callum touched his mother's pussy, Trudy took off her blouse and bra, and dropped them onto the floor.

Like Callum in front of his mother, Terry was also now kneeling in front of his daughter. Both were gently stroking the opening of their partner, though the relative differences in experience meant that Jill was the first to collapse onto the bed as the sensations running up from her pussy caused her legs to collapse. Terry pushed her onto her back and spread her legs as wide as they would go before shuffling forwards on the floor and burying his face into her crotch. Jill gave a little scream of delight as her father's tongue found her centre of pleasure, and rapidly flicked the quivering nodule of her erect clitoris to and fro.

Seeing what was happening, Trudy pulled her son into a similar position, and was soon basking in the delights of her son's tongue as he licked and kissed inexpertly around her crotch. A chance nudge of her clitoris at just the right moment caused her to give a loud gasp, which for the first time attracted Terry's attention. He looked at his son, and realising that Callum was somewhat uncertain of what he was doing, gave a small smile, and touched his son's shoulder.

"Callum, watch me, then have another go."

"Err, yes, sure," said Callum sitting up in a daze. He looked at his father, and then at his sister's nearly naked pussy, and his erection, if anything, grew even harder.

Using his daughter's pussy as a guide, and with Callum following him on his mothers pussy, Terry guided his son around the geography of a pussy, showing him where the clitoris was, where the inner and outer labia were, and what each individual part felt like.

Both Jill and Trudy had pushed themselves up onto their elbows to watch what was happening between their own legs. The sure, experienced touch of Terry on his inexperienced daughter's body was keeping her fully aroused, whilst the inexperienced yet soft and tentative touches of Callum were doing the same, but in a totally different way, for his experienced mother. Jill and Trudy watched each other as well as their partners, each admiring the other. Jill admiring her mother's large boobs, wishing hers were larger, Trudy admiring the slim lithe figure of her daughter, wishing hers was still like that.

After a few minutes Terry lowered his head back to his daughter's pussy, and for a few more minutes gently licked and sucked at her pussy, whilst Callum watched. Jill collapsed backwards again, moaning in desire and lust as yet more flames shot up from her superheated pussy and clit and around her body.

"Now you try," said Terry, motioning to Trudy.

Keeping one hand on her thigh and using his thumb to lightly stroke his daughter's pussy, keeping her aroused and excited, Terry guided his son into giving his mother the best he could. Her father's on again, off again, approach to her pussy was driving Jill wild with lust and need, so when he once more lowered his mouth to her dripping cunny, Jill came with a huge cry, bucking and moaning as her orgasm cascaded around her young body.

The sound and sight of her daughter thrashing in orgasm right next to her, excited Trudy beyond measure. She grabbed her son's head and forced her crotch even tighter against the licking, stabbing, tongue, and within moments came with a shattering orgasm of her own.

Terry slid up onto the bed beside his daughter and began to lick and kiss her small firm boobs, one hand still lightly stroking her pussy. Jill could barely feel what he was doing, the combined sensation were almost too much for her, her body just seemed to be floating along in a haze of arousal and orgasm.

Trudy eventually pulled Callum up beside her. Unlike Jill, she had never found having her boobs kissed and licked very exciting, though she acknowledged to herself that Callum would love it, so let him continue. His light touch, whilst not exciting, was not unexciting either, and she got a pleasant glow from the touches of her son on her body.

It wasn't long before Terry decided Jill was as ready as she was ever going to be, and spread his daughter's legs a little wider and slid between them. Trudy pulled her son into a similar position, and then tapped Terry's shoulder. Terry looked over at her and then grinned. Turning to Callum, he said, "Watch what I do, then do the same."

"No," said Trudy urgently. "Together."

"Together?" asked Terry, then his face cleared. "Ah, right. They are twins, so they should lose their virginities at the same time, yeah?"

Trudy nodded, a smile on her face.

Terry nodded and sat up onto his haunches. "Okay, do what I do," he told Callum. Callum moved into a similar position between his mother's legs, and then watched as his father took hold of Jill's hips and lifted them slightly, pulling her towards him. Callum tried to do the same with his mother. Trudy was able to help her son, but Jill was so far gone that Terry had to do all the work for himself. However his daughter was much lighter than his wife, and he was somewhat stronger that his son, so he had no difficulties. He stroked the spongy head of his prick against his daughter's pussy, waiting until Callum was doing the same to his mother. Jill had given another gasp at her father's touch, and was now rocking her hips, desperate to get him inside her.

Holding himself in place, the tip just splitting her inner labia, Terry moved forwards over his daughter's body.

"Are you ready darling?" he whispered to her.

"YES, YES, Yes, Yes, yes, yes, yes, "gasped out Jill, her words getting softer and softer, but continuing.

Callum watched his father, and realised that he was still stroking his prick up and down Jill's puffed out pussy lips while he waited for his son. Callum knelt over his mother in a similar position to his father and blushed as he looked into his mother's sweaty face.

"Are you ready?" he asked her shakily.

"But of course darling."

"Okay, slowly now," said Terry, "Ever so slowly and gently."

Together, father and son pushed slowly into daughter's and mother's pussy respectively, each pausing occasionally to allow their partner to accommodate them.

Jill's pussy was exceedingly tight, but also exceedingly wet, so Terry didn't have quite as much difficulty entering his daughter's body as he had expected. He heard her gasp and moan, as her labia spread and stretched themselves around his bulbous prick. Then the head was inside her, but a moment later he had reached her maidenhood, her virginity, her hymen blocking the rest of the way into her vaginal passage. She gave a little shriek as the pain of her hymen stretching beyond its limit reached through the pleasure and excitement of the rest of her body. Terry backed off and tried again, pressing slowly forward against the flap of skin denying him entry to her body. Trudy had seen what was happening, and was using her hands around her son's prick to prevent him from getting any deeper inside her just for the moment.

"Shit," muttered Terry as for the third time his daughter's thick hymen prevented him from fulfilling both their needs. He pulled out almost to the tip and began to tickle her clitoris with one finger, whilst kissing and nuzzling at her sensitive nipples with his mouth. He felt his daughter's pussy spasm around his glans, and with a quick glance at his son, to see that Callum was still copying him on his mother's body, decided to batter down her hymen with one swift, hard, thrust.

"Now," he muttered to Callum, and slammed his hips forward, Callum following his action just a couple of seconds behind him. His prick battered it's way through his daughter's hymen as if it wasn't there, and he was inside her. Jill screamed in pain as her maidenhood was ripped into oblivion, but then the pleasure of her father's fingers on her clit, and his mouth on her nipples overrode the pain. She slammed her hips up to meet his, and in that moment Terry knew his daughter's body had accepted her father's prick. Letting go of both her clitoris and her nipple, Terry hugged her slim body against him, and brought his mouth down onto her throat, face and finally her mouth. Jill revelled in the sensations of the hard male body against her own, the hard prick inside her, and the tongue wrapping itself around hers as they kissed passionately. She writhed against him, feeling him fill her, move inside her, stretching her in ways she hadn't imagined. For Terry, his daughter's lithe body pressing against him, her small breasts pressed against his chest, and her oh so wonderfully tight pussy gripping his prick, life just couldn't get better. Terry loved his daughter, both his children in fact, but he had never lusted after her until today, had never got even vaguely sexually excited by her. Now however she was impaled ecstatically on his prick, and both were loving every second of it. He pulled her tightly against him, caressing her firm body, even rolling over briefly and gripping her tight buttocks, their bellies moving together as his prick slid slowly in and out of her. They picked up their pace, and it wasn't long before he felt himself start to orgasm, shooting jet after jet of his essence into her young and nubile body.

When Jill felt her father climaxing, his prick swelling inside her, and the sperm shooting out to fill her, she came again with another loud cry of delight.

Next to them, Callum was slowly stroking in and out of his mother's body, not understanding why he was doing what he was doing, but doing it anyway because his mother's hot pussy was doing things to his prick he had never thought possible. Trudy had wrapped her legs around her son's waist as he thrust, raising her hips and thrusting aggressively back at him, wanting her own release, but knowing that it was unlikely. Both Jill and Callum, along with their father, all orgasmed within a couple of minutes, only Trudy not coming to a climax. Trudy wasn't too bothered though, she felt satisfaction and delight at what had just happened.

For the next hour and a half, the two couples continued to make love, the adults guiding their offspring in the lessons of lovemaking. Each pair now ignoring the other, though when Terry rolled onto his back, and allowed Jill to straddle him, lowering herself onto her father's huge erection, Trudy decided she wanted the same, and pushed her son onto his back as well, and shortly afterwards, came to only her second climax of the evening, and only the first with her son's prick inside her. Trudy had always liked rear entry positions, it allowed her to manually stimulate her clitoris at the same time, so eventually she pulled him around behind her, and persuaded him to try it.

At first he was confused, thinking she wanted him to fuck her arse, something she wasn't averse to, but didn't want right now. She eventually guided him as she wanted, but it was unsatisfactory at first. Terry, spotting his son's problem, lifted Jill into the correct position, and gently pushed into her from behind, showing his son how to fuck his mother, all four of them coming to howling climaxes before falling into a heap on the bed.

They slept, not waking until very late the following morning. Both Callum and Jill had school that day, they had both not long started their 'A' levels, while Terry and Trudy both had jobs to go to, but not one of the four even considered getting out of bed. Jill pulled her beloved father on top of her and slid his hardening erection into her already wet and waiting pussy, and just moments later Callum was on top of his mother, his erection as deep inside his mother as it would go.

For the first time mother's and daughter's heads were right next to each other, their shoulders rubbing as their partners thrust in and out of the higly receptive and aroused women. After a few seconds Jill reached out a hand and touched her mother, taking hold of her hand. Trudy turned her head and looked into her daughter's eyes for the first time since they had reached the bedroom.

Jill saw love, lust, and just sheer delight in her mother's eyes, while Trudy saw much the same from her daughter.

"Thank you," whispered Jill to her mother. "I love you," she mouthed.

Trudy smiled tenderly at her daughter, and reached her arm around Jill's shoulders, hugging her daughter against her, even as both of them were still being joyously fucked. As soon as Trudy felt and heard her son orgasm, filling her once more with his essence, she pushed him free and rolled onto her side, hugging her daughter against her. Terry orgasmed a few moments later, filling his daughter once more, and then he too was pushed away. Both women had virtually ignored their own partners for the last few minutes, almost longing for them to finish.

Terry had a slight suspicion about what was going to happen. He'd always known that his wife had some lesbian tendencies, and he wondered now whether he was going to see her have sex with their daughter.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.