Hindsight 20/20 Book 3 - Cover

Hindsight 20/20 Book 3

Copyright© 2013 by SmokinDriver

Chapter 18

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 18 - The third installment: Britt has finished school, built a business and now is ready to settle down and figure out what is in store for the country's newest billionaire?

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   BiSexual   Humor   Rags To Riches   Time Travel  

Book 3.18

We played one more tournament before the end of the summer, and we all felt that it was anticlimactic after the big win in Miami. It was also sad because the girls would be too old to play in the junior league, since after the next summer, they’d be entering high school. Melody came, and worked for Darcy as an account executive, but since she traveled so much she was seldom in our bed, but it was still a fun time when she was in town.

Chuck stayed with the Vice President until after the election, and then he and Shawna made the move to Las Vegas. He took the driving course over spring break with Johnny, Lilly, and me. Lilly and I also participated with his team in handgun training, shooting practice at least once a week, and martial arts three times a week. Shawna worked for Darcy in marketing, but from time-to-time, I borrowed her for special projects.

Life fell into a routine, and at the end of the summer, we all took a vacation to our new home in Lake Tahoe. I had also invited Doug, Jill, Marshal, and Peggy along since they were part of the club. It was a good idea, but they were all too busy to make it happen. Those that could make it arrived at the same time, and climbed into vans that drove them to the house. Lilly and I had flown up ahead of time for the closing, to get the house stocked, and to meet with the staff.

Everyone was in awe when they walked into the magnificent home. The first time they saw the beautiful view of the lake and the mountains made everyone speechless. The rooms were all so special in their own way that it was like watching people in a museum as they looked and wandered. Even after a few days, someone would see something new, and it would start all over again. We played cards, board games, relaxed, read books, and just spent time with people who we cared for, and wanted to make sure of our continued friendship. We planned a follow-up trip during ski season, and Marshal asked me, “This house must’ve cost more than all of our houses put together for maybe two or three weeks a year. Is it worth it?”

“Marshal it’s a destination, and a reason to see you and your beautiful wife. It’s a chance to see my brother Doug and his wife. We’ll eventually see children and grandchildren using the house. It will be a reason to have a family reunion. I see Beth and the kids all the time, but I don’t take the time to enjoy them and spend time with them, unless we get away from the house and the office. It’s worth every penny for just that reason, but on top of that, they aren’t making any more land available on the lake, and this house will be worth at least ten times what I paid for it before I’ll be old enough to consider selling it.”

“I guess I need to start looking for a place to add to the pool of destinations.”

We all had a very enjoyable week.

Terry and I became friends in addition to business partners, and I flew over to Wales with him to see the operation. It had expanded in size, and it was working as planned. The shellfish farm was working as planned, the hydropower was working as planned, and the beautifully designed, floating office buildings were fetching top dollar in rent. We started a search for places in Maine, Nova Scotia, and on the west coast north of Vancouver, where we could set up similar operations before moving into Iceland and Europe.

The work on solar continues, but the previous problems that we were experiencing with scalability, still exists. We narrowed the research to three universities, and they continue to test new models. The wind has been slow because of the size, space, and visual nuisance they cause. ‘Fracking’ continues to expand, and the added money for research has made it more efficient and safer. We’re now sitting on the largest block of privately owned shale oil that anyone has discovered to date.

The investments are continuing to grow and expand, and Karen could be on a cable, or a weekend show, every week if she accepted all the invitations. They’re primed and ready to take on the boom in technology, and I have some insight into which companies will be the best investments for the company to investigate.

It may sound like my story is ending, and I guess they all do at some time, but I just really wanted to cover some areas that I purposely pulled back from, so they didn’t distract from the other things that I focused on in this story, without leaving you hanging.

The work and play when not traveling became routine, and the Sport Support brand was growing like crazy. We made all the clothing in the states, but they found themselves forced to get into shoes as the schools and teams they sponsored, didn’t want to find themselves stuck wearing other brands of shoes with all the SS clothes they were wearing.

Darcy was laughing her ass off when, after they had started signing up schools, she got a call from the head basketball coach at the University of Tennessee. Nike and Adidas came in, and each was trying to outbid Darcy and each other, to get their name out there. Adidas had signed the University of Tennessee, and the coach was mad that she had two players that she wanted to recruit, but they just weren’t interested in joining the university. When she asked them why, they each separately replied that the school didn’t wear SS gear, and they weren’t going to play without their ‘bolts’, as the kids referred to them on the street.

Back to me, I knew that the internet boom was a few years away, but why not get ready for it ahead of time. Johnny or as he liked to be called, “Jack” was out of college and working with Darcy on a few businesses that they owned along with Mary. He and I went to meet with a hand full of Congressmen.

We were in the club and they were playing cards. As they stopped to have a drink, I said, “The reason I wanted to speak with you, is that as people of Nevada and citizens of the country, we’re at a point in our history when the only real place to gamble, Las Vegas, is slowly being diluted. Atlantic City, Native American Reservations, and riverboat casinos are starting to pop up, or people have presented proposals for new venues all over the country.

“With NAFTA and other trade agreements in place or expected soon, we’re also in a position to start competing with off shore and foreign countries. It would seem to me that if we had a law passed that allows betting across state lines using technology such as phone calls, or wires to place bets, that this would greatly benefit America and the states. The authorized companies would have licenses for here in the US, and those would be the only companies that people could use to place such bets.

“I’d require a large retainer or bond, on each company in the billion dollars plus range, to keep small mom-and-pop firms from setting up, and potentially cheating customers, or running out of money. The companies would pay taxes to the state and federal government, and provide records of winnings and 1099 type documents for winnings during a year. These would be net, and they could report losses as well.

“This would do away with the small time street bookies that don’t pay a dime in taxes. This would keep foreign companies from taking money out of the US and not paying taxes, and it would legitimize what any guy, who wants to place a bet on Sunday’s game, can do today. If, in the future, we can figure out a way to play black jack, or other games of chance, then we can make sure that it will be fair and regulated.”

They liked the idea, and saw where it would help the state tremendously.

Senator Bryan said, “Indeed, and we can use the interstate commerce clause to allow people to bet from out-of-state.”

“I’d like to set up such a company either on my own, or with an existing casino. My biggest concern is quality and fairness. I want Mr. Joe Average to be able to bet a hundred bucks on his Cowboys in the Superbowl and not find that he is breaking the law, or that his local bookie is cheating him. He’s going to do it anyways, so we should make sure he’s being protected.”

“And making a profit isn’t any of your concern?”

“I’d hate to work to lose money, but I couldn’t spend everything I make now if I tried. The business would employ hundreds or thousands of people. I don’t care if the people who apply for the jobs are in wheelchairs, or have scars; they can still work for me and provide income for their families. As long as they can do the job well we’ll employ them.”

“I forgot that you give away billions of dollars each year.”

“That’s billions a month, but I know what you meant. Do you think that this is a bill that you can get behind and sponsor?”

“Can you write down the ideas and points you made earlier, and get it over to me?”

Johnny reached into his brief case, and pulled out the entire bill, drawn up and printed. He said, “You can add your names and any co-sponsors to the title page, and we have included several blanks for when the names change as others come on board.”

Senator Bryan looked at Johnny, and said, “I like it when someone else does the work for us. I’ll have this read over, and if we have any questions, we can get back to the number on this card. I do have one question, if you live in Nevada, how do you know Claude and Gary? They’ve both been here at the club since the first day I stopped by.”

One of the other congressmen said, “The club was Britt’s idea, and he’s one of the owners. Britt was here when they both started.”

The bill passed, and paved the way for my first venture with Steve Will. We created a call-in gaming site that later turned into an online betting site. With our partners Doyle Brunson and some other celebrity poker players, we created the first online poker site, and with the steep price for competitors to buy in to our advanced technology, we never saw any other site come close to one-tenth the volume that we had. It also kept congress from eventually shutting down the online poker sites that were sending a considerable amount of U. S. money overseas without seeing any taxes.

Steve Wll let me fund and become a part owner in the Bellagio, and eventually the Will casino. He stood up for his employees, and tried to act as a responsible business owner. Although we were partners, he took on the public face of the company, and I was happy that he volunteered to do it. Darcy was happy to trade in our suite at Bally’s for an owner’s suite at the top floor of the Bellagio looking down at the fountains. If you go into Picasso’s Restaurant today, you can see many of my Picassos on the walls around the dining room. April wouldn’t loan or sell us hers to hang. She keeps it in the living room of her place in New York, and she said that there’s a wear mark on the frame where she touches it every time she walks by and thinks of me.

We had our other business ventures based primarily around the internet. I was ready willing and able to jump in with both feet with a list of five hundred thousand URL addresses. I didn’t buy Yahoo or Amazon, because they’d have just named it something else. We gave Travel.com and Holiday.com to Beth, and she saw her five million a year business jump a couple hundred million without much in the way of new employees.

Later, they sold ABC and sex.com for millions. Copyright laws protected Pepsi, and Chevrolet, but Coke, Subway, Wendy’s, and others showed up with sites about refinery materials, trains, and a little girl who liked horses. They could either go to court or pay for the name. Books, weather, food, cooking and the list goes on, and on, she used them to turn a four million dollar investment into a four billion dollar return. It all went to charity, but it was fun to make MGM pay thirty grand to get rid of a picture of My Gold Mustang. It was a 1982 model.

Our venture capital company helped Michel Dell get started, as well as Intel, Yahoo, Google, Amazon and others that were going to help change the future of our company. The companies that wanted a million dollars for a site that would help new parents pick names for their babies never received approval for some reason.

Back to 1988 or 1989 or where we were before I went on a business tangent. Sport Support was growing, and when the football season opened up in 1988, the youth collection went crazy with every high school kid in America needing some Sport Supports, or SS’s or Bolts, depending on who was asking for them.

Darcy became very hands on and active on the college athletics she loved to help the girls, and she became a go to person for the men’s programs. There were a few women training for the Olympic teams, and Darcy spent some one-on-one time with them working on their focus. Darcy got as much out of it as they did, and although the word was out that Darcy was a sports psychologist guru, she, or any of the girls could only show the results not the technique. They asked her to set up a camp to help train future stars that were close, but needed focus.

With all of this going on, I was not surprised that one day she became frustrated, and asked me what to do.

“I’d make sure that anything that you did was legal, that they signed a document, or their parents did, that said they agreed to whatever techniques you wanted to use. I’d make the contract one of those five page deals that they never read, but just signed. It would be even better, if you held the camps in a private place where it would be hard to snoop around, or show up unannounced. We’ve spoken before about your desire for younger women, and this would be perfect. You already have some top athletes that you’ve worked with, and could be skills instructors, and you could be the focus instructor.”

“I like that. I love you, Britt. Most of the girls are in college so they’re already eighteen, and can sign off on the hold harmless, travel waivers, and other crap that we’ll stick in there, and on page three, buried in the fourth paragraph that they’ll agree to expect anything short of a small horse, whips, and chains. They’ll also sign a photo waiver, and if they ever come after us, we’ll be legally covered, and can sell naked pictures to cover our legal fees.”

“You know that you have such a warped mind, but I still love you.”

One night after poker, it was late, but I was winning, so I stayed until one instead of my normal midnight cut off. As I turned on Las Vegas Boulevard, I checked my mirrors, as was my habit. I cut over to get on the 515, and in my rear view mirror, I saw a car that was pacing behind me. To check it out, I sped up a little; it hung back, but then sped up to keep me in sight. Instead of going straight home, I got off on Sahara to see if the car would follow me, and it did. I kept going, and crossed over the strip before getting on the 15 heading south. If it followed me, which I knew it would, then he was an idiot, or after me for some reason. I saw him slow to get into the turn lane, and I hit the gas. At the end of the on ramp, I was doing a hundred, and gaining speed. Then I opened it up to a hundred and fifty until I couldn’t see the car behind me. What was interesting is that I had traveled almost ten miles by then, and still no cops.

When I thought that it was OK, I got back on the 215 towards home, then as soon as I took the turn, and knew for sure that I’d be out of sight from anyone following, I turned off on to Easter, and then quickly took a left that took me parallel to the interstate. I snaked my way through back roads to my house, stopped at the security gate to report in, and let them know about the car. The guard on duty was Miller, and he had me wait while he made a call. He came out and told me to go up to the house.

Chuck was at my house, sitting at my kitchen table. He said, “Good job passing the test tonight. When did you first spot them?”

I felt relieved that I wasn’t a target. “I saw them in my mirror about three blocks from the casino as I turned on to Las Vegas, and when they got off on Sahara I knew they were following me; when they followed me on the 15 I took action. I was trying to attract the cops, but I never have cops around when I’m speeding. Most of the time I consider myself lucky.”

“When did you get off the interstate, because they said you left them standing about a hundred yards after you got on the 15?”

“I got on the 215, and after the hard turn to the left, I dropped off on to side streets, and made my way here where I stopped to talk to Miller.”

“Having a super car can come in handy, but what if you’d have been in the Jeep?”

“I’d have circled back, and parked in front of the police station until they left.” In my mind, I kept thinking that they could have waited a block away, which was the justification for what I did.

“You did well; I’m going home. Have a good night boss.”

“Give Shawna a squeeze for me.”

He didn’t reply, but kept walking.

As I slid in next to a sleeping Darcy, I thought about all the travel that she did. Beth and Karen were just as bad. The next morning, I spoke to all of them about the test that Chuck had run on me, and told my ladies that I wanted them to get a bodyguard for when they were away from the house. The bodyguard could be their driver, so they just looked rich not scared.

Karen started to protest, but Darcy said, “Make it happen, Baby. I’ve had some things happen that all turned out being false alarms, but kind of freaked me out at the time. Can you get women as our guards, or must they all be men?”

“I’ll tell Chuck to hire the best, and that if he can find women, then that would be preferred. In addition, if he can find fifteen-year-old girls that like sleeping with pretty CEOs it will be perfect.”

“Thanks, baby.”

We changed out the fleet of cars for Beth’s families and ours, and hired six new women to join our protection service. I still had Lilly with me, and the new women bodyguards taught her some tricks. I didn’t want Lilly just sitting in the casino while I played, so Chuck suggested that he’d have one of his team drive me when I wanted to play cards.

Darcy took off for a few weeks in early August with several ladies’ golf coaches, from two or three different colleges, and asked Mary to hold a weeklong training camp in Japan. When they came back, it took Darcy a day to return, and to organize her actions. The first thing she did, was to take me into the video room, when we were both naked, she sucked me to hardness, then climbed on my lap, and sunk down on my cock. She slowly went up and down as she told me about her trip.

“We flew in, and they drove us by limo to a private course on one of the college campuses away from the city. We met with the parents of the girls, and the organizer that was a college coach in Japan. They have a ten-year plan to have the Japanese women become a powerhouse on the LPGA tour, and we were the first small class. Ten girls, who ranged from fourteen to sixteen year old, made up the class. We pulled out the agreements that were all in English, so the parents just signed them, and left. I had brought an interpreter with us that I had worked with in San Francisco. I took the girls aside, and explained that we were going to work on three things, strength and conditioning, golf skills, and the mental aspect of the game. Some of the things would be things that they’d done before, and some would be special techniques that they couldn’t ever discuss.”

“I’d done my homework, and found that the age of consent in Japan is twelve, so these fourteen year olds were ripe for the picking. I did a thirty minute talk about golf, and that there are many people out there that can make or break par at any given time, or even consistently, playing at their pace with few to no distractions. I told stories about you playing for a hundred thousand dollars and that if you didn’t win, not only would you not win the money from someone else, but you also would lose your own money. The pressure to succeed was a big weight, and distraction. I set up a ten-foot putt, and they all stood up and made it.”

“Mary and I were the only instructors in the room since the skill portion wouldn’t start until the morning. I held up fifty thousand yen, and asked which of them could make a ten-foot putt to win it. They all raised their hands. I told them that they’d putt ten times, and I’d give them five hundred yen for each one that they made. I asked for a volunteer, and they all wanted to do it first. I picked the one making the most noise, and then handed her the putter. We had a little cup set up ten feet away.”

“As I set the ball down I said, so everyone could hear. ‘For every shot you miss, you’ll give me a piece of your clothing.’ You could see her face drop, but she couldn’t back out. She tensed up, tried to force it, but it went a little to the right, and just missed the hole. Although she made a few putts, she ended up naked before she was out of turns. Now she had a problem. She still had three shots left, but she was now naked. To sum it up, she had made three, and missed four so far. She didn’t know what to do, so I told her that she’d get five spankings for each of the last three holes that she missed. Because of the pressure, she ended up missing two. Although she made twenty thousand yen, or two hundred dollars, this fourteen-year-old naked girl, now had to lie across my lap, and take ten swats. I sat in the chair, turned in such a way that the others could see her ass, and then spanked her hard. When I finished, she was crying, and her pussy was leaking. She had to sit naked because her clothes were mine.”

“I asked for volunteers, and no hands went up so I picked the smallest girl she did even worse. After the last girl went, I had all of their clothes. I had paid out an average of fifteen thousand yen each, and the girls all got spankings. I asked Mary if she wanted to try, and she said, ‘I play basketball, but could use the money so I’ll try. Before she hit her first putt, I reminded her of the rules. Before she started putting, she stopped, took off all of her clothes, folded them one by one, and put them in a pile. When she started putting, she made the first two before she missed one. To comply with the rules, she walked over to her pile of clothes, and handed me her bra. Next, she went back to putting, and sunk the next four before missing again. She made the last two, and then put on her shorts and t-shirt before collecting forty thousand yen.”

“What happened, should I go find basketball players to play golf?” I asked them. “They understood that the straight putt on the flat ground shouldn’t be hard, but they made it hard between their ears with their thoughts and emotions. I told them about a girl who played for the university that was a great player, and that she could play as well, or better than any girl, I had ever seen. One of the courses held a tournament that she’d never played before. We went over to drive around the course, and to let her play a quick round. I didn’t play, but drove the cart, and she’d hop out without thinking or taking a practice swing, and she shot a seventy-three, one over par. I was busy, and didn’t get to watch her play in the tournament, but she had to walk both days; she had to wait for the group in front of her. She had time to think about every shot, and focus on the possible hazards. She shot a seventy-seven on Saturday, and an eighty-two on Sunday. Did she suddenly forget how to play? All the naked girls said ‘no’.”

“I made them all come up, give me a hug, and thank me for the lesson. I made sure to see which ones had the hard nipples, and I gave them their clothes back.”

She was thinking about that when she sped up, had an orgasm before falling back on my cock, and leaning into my chest. I stroked Darcy’s hair as she recovered, and then she continued her story as well as her slow ride on my cock.

“The next morning we had another meeting. I told them that for the day, and for the week, there would be a contest of performance and of focus. We’d be watching them in each drill to make sure that they did what we had told, and taught them to do. They’d get marks for things they did right, and markdowns for things they did wrong. Right equals reward, and wrong equals reminders. I made the spanking motion as I said this, and they knew what that meant.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.