Hindsight 20/20 Book 3 - Cover

Hindsight 20/20 Book 3

Copyright© 2013 by SmokinDriver

Chapter 17

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 17 - The third installment: Britt has finished school, built a business and now is ready to settle down and figure out what is in store for the country's newest billionaire?

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   BiSexual   Humor   Rags To Riches   Time Travel  

It was early to bed, so I was early to rise. I did my work out without the run or swim, showered, and found some breakfast. It was just before six in the morning, so I found a blackjack table that was open, started talking to the dealer, and using the same method of card counting that had worked for me at Angus' bachelor party. It wasn't against the law, but a casino could throw you out if they caught you doing it. They can throw you out for whatever reason they wanted, but it looks bad if it's just for you winning.

The dealers name was Tim. As I played, I asked him about real estate in the area, and if he knew, where I could find an agent. He said 'no'. We chatted back and forth while my chip stack started to climb. They changed dealers, and a nice girl took over for Tim. My stack got a little bigger, and so it went, until the Pit boss came by, and stopped to talk with me. When I looked at him, we started to talk about several things.

At one point, I asked him about real estate, and if he knew of any good brokers in the area. He watched me play, and it actually worked out well, because I could act interested in what he was saying while letting my bets double or quadruple when the deck was in my favor. I'd have pressed my luck a little more, but I was one of only a few people playing, so for sure, they had some surveillance cameras on me, so I tipped out, and went back to my room. It was a good morning, since I had made five grand, which didn't mean much in dollars, but the fact that I won, and that I was counting, made it special.

Later, I called the agency that the pit boss had mentioned, and since it was only eight, there was only one agent in the office. She was the newest and youngest that had to unlock the doors, and make the coffee before the real agents made it into work.

Her name was Heidi, and I thought that it was a cute name. I asked her, "I just got in late last night, and I'd like to look at some property. Can you take me around to look at homes today?"

"I'll have to wait until some others arrive in the office, and I'll have to call, and notify owners that you want to see their homes. Can you tell me what you're looking for, and I can map out some homes, and then we can go after lunch?"

"That sounds like an excellent plan. I'm looking for the nicest home on the lake that I could use as a large private home or a corporate retreat. It has to cost under a hundred million dollars, and you have to join me for lunch before we start looking."

"Maybe I should have you meet with the broker that owns this agency. I've only been here a month."

"Are you licensed to sell real estate?"

"Yes in both California and Nevada."

"Heidi, please understand that if the broker sends anyone other than you to help me then I'll just call another agency."

"Where do you want me to pick you up?"

"I'm at Harrah's. I'll be in the lobby at eleven thirty wearing jeans and a green golf shirt. We can have lunch here, and then go on your tour."

"I think I need to know your name."

"My name is William Brittan, but everyone knows me as Britt, and that's what I expect you to call me. Do you need to check any banking references or anything?"

"If you don't mind, that would be a good first step. There were some burglaries a few years ago that made the papers, and we have policies about just showing homes to anyone. That's especially true on the expensive homes."

I gave her the name and number of Fred White, and told her that I looked forward to meeting her at eleven-thirty."

She was even cuter than I pictured her when I spoke to her on the phone. We went into the restaurant, and talked over lunch. She'd grown up in Tahoe, and then went to college at UC Berkley. She returned after graduating college, spent some time obtaining her license, and she had started working as an agent just three weeks before I called. I expected Heidi to have long blonde hair like in the movie, but she'd long black hair that made her look very exotic. Her body was fine, and the heels she wore with her short skirt made me hard when I watched her walk.

The first home she took me to was located in South Tahoe, was about the size of the one we lived in, and very nice. When she showed me the listing with all the tax information, I had to apologize to her.

"Heidi, I'm sorry, I made a mistake when I called you. I'll only look at properties in Nevada. California's taxes are simply too high. If I wanted a building in San Francisco, then I'd be stuck with those taxes. I bet we aren't a mile from the state line, so I do have choices."

"I understand. I went to school in California. I have two on my list, but one is the most expensive on the lake."

"Let's look at that one first."

As we drove onto the property, the hair on the back of my neck started to tingle, and when we walked into the house I knew that I had to own it. If you pick your favorite artist, and then your favorite painting, the one you could look at all day, day after day, well this house to me, was its equal. The detail was exquisite, and the majesty was beyond words. It sat on just over two hundred acres, and had nine bedrooms and nineteen baths. It checked in at over twenty-seven thousand square feet not including the stables, boathouse, guesthouse, and servants quarters. I hadn't even seen it all when I asked Heidi how much I should offer.

"They're asking ten million, they might take less, but I think they're selling because they don't use it, not because they need the money."

"I think it's worth every bit of ten million, but I hate to pay retail. Write up an offer for $9,990,000, with the following stipulations; must provide a clear title, and must close in thirty days for cash. When they accept that and I know that they will, you'll receive your pay. What's your cut, two percent?"

"One and a half, but that's a lot of money."

"It is but you earned it. You probably made six calls, had to put up with me at lunch, and if they agree to the contract then you'll have to put up with me at dinner."

"It will be a pleasure to dine with you. Usually I get to drive around people ready to retire on a fixed income, and they're looking for a house on the lake, for half of what it's worth. They wear me out, and then go look in Florida."

"Drop me at my hotel, and we can meet for dinner at seven. You might need to meet me first thing in the morning, so make sure that someone is there to open, and make coffee for the office."

"I think that would be a nice change for me. I look forward to it."

She came by to congratulate me after they accepted my offer. She was excited about making her first sale and largest single sale in the history of the office. After we had dinner, she asked to step out and get her overnight bag before I took her up to my room. Her body was right out of a swimsuit catalog, and after her nervous unveiling; I made her body rock with pleasure. It was after our third round, and just past midnight when the phone rang. Heidi was in the bathroom when I answered, and Lilly was on the other end.

"I'm here Britt, but they won't give me your room number."

After giving her the room number, and cracking the door so she could get in, I got back in bed. When Heidi came out, and back to bed, I held her and told her that I had a valet that took care of me, and that she was coming up to the room. I didn't want her to freak out, and that Lilly wouldn't cause any trouble. She was visibly scared, but I kept telling her that it would be fine.

Lilly saw the door open, and came in with a small bag. When she saw Heidi, she smiled brightly, took off her shirt to bare her big gold rings in her nipples, and then removed her skirt and underwear. She went in, got a towel, and after putting it down on the carpet, she knelt down, and said, "She's beautiful, Sir. You have done very well without me. I'm here to help you drive when you're ready to return home."

Heidi was stunned, and couldn't believe what she saw. I just kissed her, and moved my hand to her perfect C cupped breast. I pulled on her nipple until her attention returned to the moment. She kept looking at Lilly, but Lilly didn't move. We enjoyed sex one more time, and when it was time to sleep, I moved Heidi a little further towards her side of the king-sized bed, and then lifted the sheets for Lilly to climb in behind me. As I held Heidi, I could feel Lilly mold herself to my backside. I felt a body of a goddess in front of me, and the love of Lilly from behind me. What a way to live. I guess I couldn't complain.

The morning was a little awkward for Heidi, but she admitted that she loved my big dick, and Lilly's nipple rings intrigued her. She put her comfort aside for one last ride on my manhood. We all cleaned up, enjoyed some breakfast, before Heidi went back to work, I checked out, and Lilly took the wheel for our trip home.

The stay at the house on Tuesday and Wednesday night was very short, before we'd all boarded a plane for Miami. This would be the second to last tournament that we'd previously committed to play. It would feature the top teams in the country, it was by invitation only, and they had invited us for winning the YMCA league the year before.

Tuesday night was a hug-fest as Darcy and I kissed, and made up. Beth stopped by to make sure we were OK. Karen was standing by just in case I needed to get mad at her. They were all relieved to see that I was in a good mood. I told them that I bought a little place on the lake that we could use to get away, and have parties.

Wednesday was the last practice at home. Johnny reviewed everything with the girls, and told them to get themselves ready because all the teams in the tournament would be tough. We had to take a couple of cars and the van to get everyone to the airport. Karen even came with us. Lilly, Darcy, Beth, Nicole, and Rose's mother Emma the dancer, all were going to make the trip with the team. We had fifteen people, so we had to charter a plane properly configured for holding more people than we normally flew. It was a long flight, but we made it, and I was glad that we had taken an extra day on each end to make it less stressful.

Nicole had worked out the logistics with Melody. Both teams would arrive on Thursday, and stay until Tuesday at the Delano Hotel on the beach. It would be a half hour drive to and from the university, but it wasn't really too much out-of-the-way.

It was sixteen of the top teams in the country in a double elimination format. You played until you lost two games. If you didn't lose two games then you won the tournament. It would take five or six wins to win it all. There would be three rounds on Saturday and the remaining rounds on Sunday. We checked in with me having the Penthouse apartment for Darcy, Karen, Lilly, Beth, and me. Johnny had his own room that I think he planned to have Jacky visit, because he had me drive him to pick up another box of condoms.

The girls each shared a room, and Nicole had her own space. I think that Darcy was tempted to invite her to join us, but I told her that Nicole had a boyfriend, and we didn't need to meddle. Nicole had rented out a gym at the local high school for two hours on Friday. The Gators were in the same hotel, and Melody stopped by the apartment after checking in. She didn't look happy because Mr. Pegula would be coming in on Friday night to watch the tournament. They'd won the tournaments that we hadn't been at, but Mr. Pegula knew that we'd be there, and had told Melody that he wanted the trophy for his trophy case.

I said, "That's great, I didn't want to carry the thing back anyways, so I'll give it to you, and you can give it to Mr. Pegula for his case. I can ship him the other ones if he wants, and sell the case in the lobby. He can even have the ones from the tournaments you didn't play in."

"I don't think that was what he meant, but it was cute of you to care so much."

"I'm cute all the time, and you know it."

"I do, but it looks like you brought your whole harem with you."

"I have a few tucked away in other places."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.