Hindsight 20/20 Book 3 - Cover

Hindsight 20/20 Book 3

Copyright© 2013 by SmokinDriver

Chapter 2

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The third installment: Britt has finished school, built a business and now is ready to settle down and figure out what is in store for the country's newest billionaire?

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   BiSexual   Humor   Rags To Riches   Time Travel  

When I returned to the house after swimming, I called Marshal and Peggy, and told them about the wedding. During the call, I also mentioned our plans to travel out to Las Vegas, and they immediately expressed some interest in joining us. After my call to Marshall, Darcy got on the phone, and asked Beth to arrange for Karen and Lilly to fly out to Vegas from New York for the weekend. Our plans called for us to go out there on Friday and stay for seven to ten days.

Art set up a charter on the Falcon that Marshal used. When we arrived in Vegas, we found that we had suites booked at the Tropicana. After we checked in and freshened up, we hit the ground running. Darcy and I wanted to spend some time alone, so we left Marshal and Peggy while we took a helicopter tour. The trip served two purposes. One was pleasure and the other was business. I wanted to get the lay of the land for roads, buildings and the like. During the flight, I spotted a nice ridge south of town. It already had a road that led to it, but there was nothing else built on it. I also found a nice commercial building, and based on the number of cars in the parking lot on a Friday just after lunch, it looked vacant.

Karen and Lilly flew in later that day, and we all gathered at the hotel together and had a great dinner with everyone. During the meal, Darcy and Beth talked with Peggy and the girls about the wedding plans, while the guys smoked cigars out by the pool and watched the talent.

Marshal asked if we were going to gamble.

I asked, "Don't you have enough money yet old man? Or are you trying to lose it so you can go back to work?"

"I still work. My son John is coming along with his training, but I still go in four or five days a week. I just wanted to spend some time in the casino and play a while."

"I like to gamble, so what do you want to play?"

"I like Black Jack. It isn't too fast and the odds between the house and me are close."

I put out the rest of my cigar and found that John was right behind me. Before we left, we stopped by the girls, so I could tell Darcy where we were going, and she told me that she'd see me back at the room later. We played Black Jack for three hours. It was nice to sit and talk as we lost our money to the house

It was midnight when I walked into my suite to find Darcy, Karen and Lilly sitting in the living room drinking some wine. Lilly was in the chair, Darcy was on the couch, and Karen was sitting on the floor at her feet. I sat next to Darcy as she petted her Karen. After sitting for a while and listening to them talk, I stood and asked Darcy if she needed me for anything, or if it would be all right if I took Lilly to bed.

My question caught all three of them off guard, but from their actions, I could tell that Karen and Darcy could use some alone time. Since I had spent the last week with Darcy, as long as Lilly was a willing participant, then she and I could sleep in the second bedroom.

Darcy nodded, so I took Lilly's hand and led her off to the bedroom. As we were walking, I could feel that she was nervous. As we reached the bedroom, we both undressed, and I sat down on the side of the bed. Much to my delight, Lillie knelt in front of me, and started to give me a wonderful blowjob. I stroked her hair, and asked, "Did you and Darcy get that whole birth control thing figured out since the last time we were together, or is tonight the night we start our new family?"

After I spoke, she picked up speed to get me off, and I could feel the excitement in her actions. I finally came, and she looked up at me and said, "Darcy put me on birth control, but if you want me to have your baby I'll have it if she wants me to have it."

"I don't want you to cross Darcy, so you talk to her, and make sure that she'd be OK with that decision. Right now though you can lie down and we can practice."

She got on the bed, used her hand to get me hard again, I then rolled over her, and she lined up my dick with the moist entrance of her pussy. I think that she enjoyed it from the sounds she was making. It was just past one when we finished for the evening, so I slid up behind her and held her naked body as we both fell asleep.

We all spent the weekend eating, gambling, shopping, and going to shows. At some point during that time, I sat down with Beth, John, and Karen to talk about the investment firm. I hired a car to take us out to the commercial building that I saw from the helicopter. It was a five-story building and we soon found out that it was for lease. I called the number on the sign and even though it was a Saturday, the agent drove out so Karen could see it before she had to return to New York.

She liked the building and said that we should buy it to save the construction time or lease it for a lower amount while we planned and built what we actually wanted. The sales agent called the owner and while on the phone, we negotiated a good price to buy the building. Although the main floors would meet our interim needs, the executive offices and conference rooms would need a face-lift.

Karen was so meek around Darcy, but when she put on her game face, she changed into a tiger. I liked that character trait a lot, and her knowledge of business came out as we talked. She had strong opinions about the structure of the investment team, but the corporate legal set up she'd leave to John. When John brought up the other areas like taxes and trusts, she felt relieved to have some help in those areas. We all left the building with a great feeling about the beginning of our new venture in Las Vegas.

On Sunday evening when she and Lilly boarded the plane, Karen felt much more comfortable in her role and responsibilities within the new company. She felt loved by Darcy and she was looking forward to her new life.

When we returned from taking them to the airport, I called Peggy Fraise my favorite decorator from Gainesville. She was all too happy to drop everything to come out and design a new interior for our new office building. While she was in Vegas, we also talked about a couple of new homes. We all took a drive out to the property. We looked around, evaluated the land, and everyone liked the location and the land. We put an offer on the fifty acres, and then we divided it into two twenty-five acre parcels. The views were nice and for now, we were away from civilization.

At that point, everything just started to snowball. At the end of the week, Darcy flew back to New York; John flew back to Orlando on the charter with Marshal and Peggy; and Penny flew in an architect friend from Palm Springs to help us design a couple of homes for each of us. We didn't want them to look identical, but wanted them to complement each other. He pulled out some designs to show us as examples, and I found one that I liked right away. This design was 8,000 square feet, and when I told him about the large lap pool and out buildings that I wanted to match the house, he fully understood the requirement, and said that he could accommodate those needs. The house was Spanish style with a red tile roof that would blend in well with the surroundings. Beth picked another design, but first, had to overnight it to John for his approval.

Things just started to fly. First, we started to hire people right and left. With all the casinos currently in place in Vegas, we had no trouble finding a builder that could cater to our style requirements and time demands. We kept telling him what we wanted, and all he did was to keep on adding zeros to the price. The things that I wanted included a slide similar to what they had at the theme park in Orlando that emptied into the pool; a pool house with a Jacuzzi; a misting area to keep people cool; and a shaded cabana so we could relax. When we finished, he promised to have everything done within a year, by building both houses at the same time. It cost a lot, but he'd bring in the crews needed to make sure that he completed the work on time.

In the mean time, I bought another house close to the strip just north of the University. A famous entertainer that didn't have their contract renewed for his long running show was selling it. It was large and flashy, but had a wall around it along with a nice pool. While it was on my mind, I called Chuck in Washington DC to see about a security consultant for the houses we were building. He gave me the name of a guy, who was a retired secret service agent, so after he explained his ideas to me, I put him in touch with the architect to get them together. It took three weeks to get the house ready; Beth flew home after the first week.

I was going to close on the house the following week and the commercial building the week after, so I just stayed in town, and had them send all the contracts to John in Orlando. One afternoon I looked up and found that there was nothing left on my list of things to do. So, I decided to take some time off, went down to the pool, ordered a frozen margarita, sipped on it, and tried not to get a brain freeze.

I saw a few ladies working on their tan, and flirted a bit before hopping in the pool for a few laps. One of the ladies was sitting on the edge of the pool, so when I finished my laps, I surfaced right in front of her, looking right at her bikini bottoms.

I asked if she was in town for business or pleasure. She said that she and her friend were in town to have fun for a week.

"That's too bad; I was hoping you were in town for pleasure so I could give you some. Your friend can join us too if you're into that sort of thing."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.