Masquerade - Cover

Masquerade

Copyright© 2013 by Victoria_Rae

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Mia needs to make a choice between Sir X and Alex. Mia's relationship with Sir X is purely physical. The sex they share is amazing and intense. However, Sir X refuses to do anything with Mia beyond sex and does not meet her emotional needs. Mia's relationship with Alex is purely emotional. He makes her feel happy and loved. However, Alex refuses to have sex with Mia and does not meet her physical needs. Mia needs to make a choice between Sir X and Alex. Who will she choose?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Size  

White walls ... Too many white walls. That is how I would have described my life back ... Back before I met him. White walls ... Boring and ordinary white walls. The walls in my apartment were white. The walls in my office were white. Sure I could hang a couple of family photographs up, maybe even a painting or two, but they were still the same boring white walls.

That was my life ... Plain and ordinary ... Boring and unexciting. It was the same thing every day ... Wake up, shower, get dressed, coffee and a granola bar for breakfast, go to work to answer phones and schedule appointments, a salad for lunch, more work, eat dinner at a near-by restaurant, go home, watch a few hours of television, and go to bed. Of course there were Friday night drinks with my friend Cece and Sunday dinners with my parents, but it was always the same. For five years it had been the same!

I hadn't even been on a date since college and definitely hadn't had sex with anything other than my vibrator in just as long. It wasn't that I wasn't interested. It was just that no one had asked. It wasn't that I was ugly. In fact, I was actually somewhat pretty. However, I was shy and quiet which apparently wasn't attractive to most men.

My life was made up of white walls, and that's why that night was so different. It was that night that everything changed.

Cece didn't knock before walking into my apartment. She never did. She didn't need to. We had been best friends for over 10 years. She had a key to my place and I had one for hers.

"Get dressed," Cece ordered as she closed the door and set her purse down on the kitchen counter. "We're going out!"

Cece's high heels clicked against the linoleum as she walked through the kitchen and spotted me sitting on the couch. She was wearing a red mid-thigh length dress that showed off an adequate amount of her cleavage. Her short blonde hair was styled to perfection and the make-up she wore just accentuated her natural beauty. Her bright green eyes were visible even from where I was sitting.

It was easy to feel ugly next to her. My long red hair was up in a messy bun and hadn't been brushed through since that morning. I was wearing loose sweatpants and a baggy t-shirt. My deep blue eyes were hidden behind my reading glasses as my laptop sat on the coffee table in front of me. "Where are we going?" I asked curiously as I logged out of my email account and shut down the computer. "It's not Friday."

"No, but it is your birthday Mia and we are going out! I am taking you to the nearest club, we are going to get completely wasted, and then we are going to get you laid," she explained enthusiastically with a nod of her head. "Now get dressed!"

I smiled. I knew she wouldn't forget my birthday. She never did. "Well, there is a new club just a couple of blocks away. I think it's called 'Masquerade' or something," I said as I stood up and brought the empty bag of chips I had been munching on back to the kitchen.

"Ooo," she giggled with a wiggle of her eyebrows. "It sounds sexy. There is definite possibility of you finding a man at a place like that!"

"Ya whatever," I sighed, already knowing that I was going to come home empty handed and spend a long night with my vibrator. "Just give me a few minutes to get ready."

"I'm going your hair and make up," she called after me as I walked into the bathroom. "You're gonna look hot!"

Nearly an hour later and I had to admit ... I looked hot! My hair fell in loose curls. My make-up was thin and looked almost natural. Freckles danced around my body. Cece had dug through my closet until she found the perfect outfit and finally settled on a lacy, white, strapless top and a black mini skirt. "Maybe I will get some sex tonight," I joked as I slipped on my black high heels and grabbed my purse. "Let's go!"

We walked the couple of blocks to the new club. We could hear the music coming from inside and I felt a small jolt of adrenaline rush through me. I hadn't been to a club in so long!

We walked inside and I instantly felt out of place. Everybody was wearing a mask around their eyes. 'Masquerade, ' I thought to myself. 'Of course, you idiot!' I sighed with relief when I realized that they were giving them out at the admission counter.

"Wow," Cece said as we showed our ID to security. "This place is amazing!"

I nodded in agreement as we paid the admission fee and put the lacy black masks over our eyes.

Cece and I immediately headed towards the bar. The alcohol quickly took affect on me and I felt my body start to tingle from the buzz it gave me.

We headed to the dance floor and started moving our bodies to the music. "See anyone you like yet?" Cece asked enthusiastically.

I shook my head. "They're all wearing masks," I replied with a laugh. "How do I tell who is cute and who isn't?"

"I know," Cece responded with a drunken laugh.

"I'm going to go use the bathroom," I said as the song ended. Cece walked back over to the bar as I walked towards the back hallway that I thought led to the restrooms.

I walked through the hallway and stopped. In the middle of the room was a small stage surrounded by various leather couches and chairs. On the stage was a naked woman, the lacy mask around her eyes the only thing covering her. She was bent over a table with her hands and feet restrained to the legs of the table. She couldn't move. A large man circled around the table. He was dressed in dark clothing and wore a leather mask around his eyes. I leaned forward and placed my hands on the back of an empty couch as I watched the scene in front of me. I couldn't understand what was happening. It felt wrong, but at the same time I couldn't tear my eyes away. Suddenly the man spanked the woman. She let out a small yelp and I jumped out of surprise.

A man chuckled behind me and pressed his chest into my back. He places his hands next to mine on the back of the couch, trapping me against him. My heart felt like it was going to pound out of my chest.

"Is this your first time?" he whispered into my ear as he moved my hair to one side. His breath was hot on my neck. My legs started to quiver, but I couldn't tell if it was out of fear or if it was the fact that his voice made my pussy drip with excitement.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.