Inner Demons Are in Demand! - Cover

Inner Demons Are in Demand!

by LeLez LaMour

Copyright© 2013 by LeLez LaMour

Fantasy Sex Story: Author's note: Pandora's Box created an extraordinary scene in one of his drawings, as described in the latter part of this tale. It has cried out for a explanatory narrative to give the viewer a back-story to the scene. This was my creative challenge. There is sex at the end, but you should look elsewhere for a cum.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Paranormal   BDSM   Bestiality   Voyeurism   Clergy   .

The nunnery had none, but the abbey happily had one.

Was sex a sin if it was sanctioned?

Author's note: Pandora's Box created an extraordinary scene in one of his drawings, as described in the latter part of this tale. It has cried out for a explanatory narrative to give the viewer a back-story to the scene. This was my creative challenge. There is sex at the end, but you should look elsewhere for a cum.

"Now that you are no longer a novice, but a full fledged member of our order, Sister Grace," said the Mother Superior, "I am charged to induct you to one of the privy duties that we have here at the Convent of St. Georgiana."

Sister Grace looked down in a humble attitude and nodded. She had heard rumors of course, but never seen any real visible evidence of a secret duty of the order. Something both mysterious, and which could be either a curse, or a blessing, it was whispered. It was said to be sacrificial, like giving up sex for the vows of chastity. Though just because you took vows of chastity, doesn't mean that you are automatically cleansed of having tempting thoughts about a yummy hunk you might see on TV, or on the street. Or even the young friar ... no don't go there. Would sex with a priest be extra-sinful, the young nun wondered? The Mother Superior was speaking again.

"Just like the rest of our duties we have here in the convent, some are more pleasant than others. Not many of us like washing dishes, but many like baking. To some, the mopping is a chore, to others mopping is better than having to fetch water. So too, this privy duty may be to your liking or not, but we all have to take our turns. Except in this case, you would find more than enough of the other Sisters who enjoy the duty, to take your burden upon their ... um, shoulders. The friars of the abbey milk the cows for the benefit of us all, in this holy community. We of this Order have a similar, but private milking to take care of. Now, follow me."

The elder woman led the fresh faced maid down some steps and through an underground cellar shared between the nunnery and the neighboring abbey. She continued her lecture, "We don't actually have technical ownership, if it can be called that, it, he, it, is ours to ... eh, enjoy – I would say. I do find the task stimulating myself and quite ... pleasurable. As you will as well, when your hour comes, I imagine. Turn here." They went down a dark and dank tunnel. The Senior of the two paused before a heavy door. "We always have two of the order to do this. One to milk and one to pray."

"Before we go in there, I must warn you, that it, he, is dangerous, that is why he is chained. But he knows what his behavior should be, to get his treat, which he always gets if he does what he's told. I'll be in charge, and I will do all that is needed. This is just a demonstration of the 'milking' we are called to do. Sister Grace, at the critical time you must pray for my soul, that I will not lose it doing the dangerous thing we are called on to do. Which, Sister will be your sacrifice too, in your time. But I shall be taking on the responsibility for the 'creme'n of the demon'; draining the serpent of flesh and evil of his white poison."

The Mother Superior's words didn't make a whole lot of sense to Sister Grace. The Mother laughed, as generally she was a jolly soul, and clearly understanding that her charge didn't comprehend her. So she tried a different tact. "You know what a hidden inner demon is?"

"A sin that possesses you, not acknowledged in confession, so you can't be cleansed of it?" Sister Grace recited a Sunday School sort of definition.

"Not quite, this is more literal. The monks hid their demon down here in an inner chamber. It was caught quite some time ago, trying to sour the dairy's milk. But the monk who caught him knew how to both capture him, and keep him from growing stronger and becoming a real menace to folks. But while the fellas could chain him, they couldn't drain him. If you don't milked him, his power and evil begin to strengthen. But sap him of his vital fluid, he's a relative pussycat. If he's getting his treat, he stays relatively sweet. So our order was formed to keep this evil one in check."

"An unusual duty for females who took a vow of chastity, but this is a holy duty, sanctioned by the hierarchy." Sister Grace wondered again about what was extra-sinful. Was it 'outside of sin'; like extramarital was 'outside of marriage'? When it is a sanctioned act, acceptable in the judgment of the Church, even though it otherwise would be a venal sin, is it okay to enjoy it? Or would it a sacrilege? What could the mysterious sacrifice be? She already took a vow of poverty, as well as no sex; what else was there to give up that she hadn't already?

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.