I Love This Job
Chapter 4: Be Kind to Older Folks

Copyright© 2013 by maryjane

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Be Kind to Older Folks - Dorothy, from 'Happy Birthday', becomes a Cruise Director. She has lots of fun.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Swinging   Oral Sex   Squirting   Cream Pie  

John and Carol were long time travelers on our ships. On our loyalty chart, they had already reached Platinum, our top level, which entitled them to occasional free cruises, every upgrade possible, every reasonable freebie. I'd met them several years earlier, when I was still assigned to the Pinafore, before our launching of the new Lollypop. They were always given the Owner's Suite when none of Daddy's friends were aboard and no one else had been crazy enough to pay the price for that suite.

Long ago they had told me to stop calling them Mr. and Mrs. Carter and they called me Dot or Dottie. Neither of them was what you would call a spring chicken. John was a retired builder, very successful, and they lived lavishly off of the rents they received. As you can imagine, virtually the entire crew knew them by sight and treated them like deities. At least twice on every cruise, they dined with Hanspeter and me at the Captain's Table, along with other moneyed guests that Daddy asked us to entertain.

John was old enough to have a roving eye and nervy enough to hit on women less than half his age. However, he was always with Carol when he did that, and she always poked him in the ribs, allowing the woman to laugh and reject him without anyone being embarrassed. He tried it on my on every cruise. My refusal took the form of laughter and a hug. When he would press his chest against my tits, Carol would laugh and slap him on the ass. I've never minded being hit on by older men.

Two days after my meeting with Carlos, the Magnificent Lollypop was 'at sea', meaning no port docking that day. It also meant that the dress code was as close as the ship ever comes to a 'formal' night, country club casual. John and Carol had been invited to our table, but John showed up alone.

"Where is your lovely wife, John?" asked Hanspeter.

"A bit under the weather from too much sun today. The doctor gave her something to help her sleep."

I glanced at my husband and saw the slightest smile touch his lips as he looked back at me. He and I had shared a shower as we dressed for dinner. As usual when we did that, he'd treated me to an aperitif of warm sperm. To me, that slight smile indicated that he had no objection to my spending some time in bed with John, in the empty cabin that Hanspeter had commandeered.

But I couldn't be too forward in the presence of other passengers at the table, so I had to wait for after dinner, when John bought me a liqueur and made his move. Still, I had to play hard to get, if for no other reason than to make him think that he was able to charm me out of my panties.

"Oh, John, what would Carol think?"

"Actually, Dottie," he said, "I wasn't planning to tell her about it."

I laughed. But I pressed forward, still making believe that I was reluctant while savoring the wetness between my legs.

"John, you've been married to Carol for more years than I've been alive. Why start roaming now?"

"Start?" he asked. That was no surprise.

"But John, you're old enough to be my father." I chose not to tell him that when I was on shore and my husband was at sea, my mother and I shared Daddy's bed almost every night – unless Uncle Mike was around, in which case it would be a foursome. Nor did I choose to tell him that I knew, had expected, that he would hit on me the moment that I learned that his wife was sleeping.

"Eleven tonight, forward entrance to the casino." Then I went about my Cruise Director duties.

The son of a bitch was ten minutes late. I was afraid that he had chickened out.

"You're late, John. Were you waiting for your little blue pill to kick in?" I asked it jokingly.

"Oh no, sweetie," he said, glancing down at his crotch, "this ol' guy is still hitting on all cylinders. I don't need any artificial sweetener."

I smiled at his unusual metaphor but then my brain took over.

"Carol knows, doesn't she, John?"

"Not about you tonight," he said. "She's asleep. So is her pussy. But she gave me the OK to try for you back when we first met you, when you were working on the Pinafore. She told me last night that she was surprised that I never tried very hard to get into your panties. I'm not even sure that she really has a headache tonight."

"Well," I said, "let's not look a gift horse in the mouth." My metaphor was as bad as his.

We all know, even little kids who watch television know, that at some point a man loses the ability to achieve or sustain an erection. I had been leery and I was elated when John told me that he could still get it up without an ED pill. Too many men would be willing to do that but are prohibited because they take blood pressure medication. So I knew that I'd get hard cock from John.

But it made me feel sad for men of his age. My uncle Mike, who took my cherry, would someday no longer be able to get hard. My Daddy, who followed up inside me the very next day after my loss of virginity, would in the future become incapable of penetrating my wetness, my beloved husband Hanspeter would get his thrills only vicariously as I squirted my orgasm over his fingers or, preferably, over his tongue and face. I even knew that I too would someday just be a dried-up old woman, needing lubrication to accept a cock and no longer caring much about pleasing my clitoris – but it struck me as a sad commentary on the world to be.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.