Girl Scout Cookie Sales - Cover

Girl Scout Cookie Sales

by Sevispac

Copyright© 2013 by Sevispac

Coming of Age Sex Story: What effect does the Naked in School Program have on the Girl Scouts? If this genre is popular I will create a Girl Slut Universe in hopes of collecting the many fine satires about the Girl Scouts which have appeared on the web. Note: The Girls Scouts have no connection with these stories, nor do they want one.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism   .

This site contains a satire of the Girl Scouts, a fine organization which is not affiliated with this site in any way and certainly doesn't want to be. The Girl Scout National Council does not advocate any of the sexual fantasies described herein, nor does it run a pornographic web site. Sadly.

Girl Sluts Logo

The line outside the mall entrance was half a block long, and full of guys from teenage to grandpas. They were all lined up at the little table set up outside the south doors, where the Girl Scouts had their cookie stand.

Penny waved when she saw me walking up. She was wearing the new uniform with only the bottom button on the vest done up. Even on her small B-cup chest the effect was very naughty, pushing her little boobs up and leaving her tits uncovered under the white, see-thru blouse. Her titty ring was sparkling at the end of her hard, pointy little nipple. She leaned forward slightly, and her other nipple popped into view. "Penny! You got another piercing!" There, sticking through her left nipple, was an official Girl Scout titty stud with Shamrock. Dangling between her two hard tits was a fine gold chain.

"Hi, Karen" she called out, "Sure glad you could make it. We need all the help we can get!" I could see from the smiling dads moving boxes by the cartload that they already had quite a bit of help. Penny meant they needed more girls.

There were two other girls at the table with her already. One was Cindy, a Brownie about 12 years old, wearing her vest with all three buttons done-up. This was possible only for girls who were still flat chested, but even so there was something very sexy about her little-girl, pixie looks.

The other girl was out of uniform. She was topless, except for her merit-badge sash, and had the biggest boobs I'd ever seen on a teenager. It took a minute to get a good look, because the customer at the front of the line was sucking on her right nipple as I walked up. She was cuddling his head and kissing the bald spot on top. She was smiling and had a kind of dreamy look on her face that a lot of girls get when their pussy is wet.

"Isn't it Great?", Tami bubbled. "We were all sitting around, selling nothing, not daring to wear the new uniforms. Heck, we were too scared to even take off our bras! I mean, duh! Then Penny's Mom dropped her off. As soon as she drove away Penny took off her coat, and she was dressed just like she is now". Penny blushed a little, but I could tell she was pleased at being the heroine of the story.

"Well. Right away a line started forming, and instead of just boxes, all of a sudden we were selling cases. At first I was too chicken to take off my top, but Penny kept daring me to go braless. Without a bra the new tops leave you almost naked, so I decided I should go all the way. Well, half they way", she giggled. "After that we ran out of cookies in under half an hour! We had to call up our dads to drive out and get some more. Janet's dad came down and yanked her out of here when saw out she was topless, but all the other Dads were just SO COOL. They acted like they were PROUD their daughters were so grown up and pretty." Tami was grinning from ear to ear as her father beamed at her.

"In the meantime our customers were just standing around. One of the college guys asked me if I'd give him a kiss instead of a box of chocolate mints, and pretty soon things were getting wild! We made over $500 just from letting guys play with us before the cookies even showed up. Even Cindy got $50 for sitting on this old guy's lap while he rubbed her chest." The little Brownie smiled and tried to look very grown up. She almost pulled it off.

I was just getting into the spirit of the event with a guy about 25 years old, when right beside me where Penny was sitting I heard an angry sounding, "Just what do you think you are doing, young lady!"

"Daddy!" shrieked Penny. Suddenly Penny's father was looming over her. The boy who had been behind her caressing her breasts was walking the other way with his hands in his pockets. The man that Penny had just finished playing with was looking dazed as a wet spot spread over the front of his pants. Nobody was happy to see Mr. Lovelace.

"Is this the way your mother and I taught you to behave in public? I can see exactly what you're learning from this so-called 'program'!" Penny was looking very small and frightened. The hot little slut of a moment before had suddenly become a very embarrassed, very young girl.

"This is the last straw! I'm going to do something now I should have done a long time ago", said Mr. Lovelace, stepping around the table and reaching over Penny's head.

"No Daddy! Please! I'm sorry, Daddy! Please give me another chance! I'm sorry!"

Without hesitation, Penny's Daddy grabbed her ponytail in one hand, and jerked down his zipper with the other. The astonished Penny gave out a tiny squeal of delight as seven inches of her father's semi-ridged cock spilled out and smacked against her blushing cheek. The look on her face was indescribable. Fortunately it doesn't need to be described: Several of the onlookers had their camera phones out and were snapping a record of the occasion from every angle. You can see it today on the official Girl Scout Porn site. Penny and her dad have definitely made the big time.

Grasping his cock in one hand and her head in the other, Mr. Lovelace brought the tip down to his daughter's startled lips. He brushed her nose, and thin track of pre-cum dangled from the tip of her nose to the end of her father's cock.

She couldn't have had that much practice in the two weeks since she first took my little brother's cock into her mouth. I thought then and I think now that Penny must be a natural cocksucker. Her lips parted without even thinking about it and she eagerly slipped her mouth over the head of her daddy's penis.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.