Traci's Clubhouse - Cover

Traci's Clubhouse

Copyright© 2013 by Pretty in Pink

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - It wasn't so much a real clubhouse as a TV program, with a bunch of naked kids and a bunch of sex. It was wildly popular where it was shown, which was a long way away. All in fun, too.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Every episode of 'clubhouse" started the same with Kevin coming all over my face. I'd jacked him off twice to get that shot, stopping just before he erupted. I'd read that you had to let the guy relax between sessions so his body would build up a good amount of come. It worked. When we did it that third time he unloaded on my face like someone had turned a spigot on a fire hose. I saw this solid jet of white coming at me and managed to get my eyes closed just as it hit (come stings!). He was a couple of feet away, but came hard enough that he got most of it on my smiling face. What didn't land there hit my tits.

I smiled through it all as the warm rain spattered me. I opened my eyes, my smile broadened as I licked up the cream, and I said, "Welcome to my clubhouse!"

Today we segued into one of the guys doing it between my bobs. The camera caught him erupting with a jet of come that reached my face. After a few spurts o of the girls moved in to lick up the remains of his passion. While she was doing that, to appreciative moans from me, o of the boys got behind her and went in. We were off and running.

The next few minutes featured a lot of close-ups of erupting dicks, come spattered tits, faces and tummies, and the first of our creampies, come dripping out of some girl's vagina. I didn't know why we got so many shots of come, but we did. Were guys secretly gay or something? I chalked it up to the mysteries of the male psyche, and just made sure we had plenty of images of the result of the action.

After the first few minutes the guys needed to recharge. We girls were all over each other, licking and kissing, something else that we got a lot of requests for. This put paid to the idea that guys were all secretly gay; we'd get requests for girl-on0girl action from the same locations that wanted more shots of dicks coming.

Eventually we were all "clean", or at least we were in the TV sense. It was time for me to introduce something new.

I'd already discussed this with the girls, and the girls who were okay with it were the only ones on the set. I began passing out the razors and shaving cream. "No explanation was offered. We spread out the shaving cream, and with the camera moving from girl to girl, we shaved off all of our pubic hair.

Okay, some of the girls were creative. A couple of girls went with the "landing strip", which is hair that is in line with your slit. One girl did her pubic bush in the shape of a heart, and another trimmed it all away except for just a tiny patch of hair, enough to show she had some. The rest of us went for the completely bald look. It didn't take long before I was as hairless as I'd been when I was ten.

There are women who believe most men are pedophiles at heart. They point to the prevalence of the "young girl" image in gymnasts, the incredibly small bosoms of most models, and how many men like their women without pubic hair. They may have point, I don't know.

Most girls pay a lot less attention to that mat of hair than guys think. You trim it a bit when you're shaving your legs, but that's all. I know I am more concerned with my legs than my tummy. Admittedly slacks or jeans means you don't have to shave your legs as often, but it gets to be a habit, and other girls notice if you don't. You'll hear comments about "hairy legs", "sasquatch", and so on.

The girls with the cameras knew what we had planned, and they moved in to get every detail. That had been harder to get across to everyone was the necessity of talking about your pubic hair while you did it. I mean what girl talks about it? You do when you first get some, but then only in private and with your closest girlfriends. It's not something for casual lunch conversation

The one trouble with shaving is that you don't stop halfway through. Cheri had the bright idea having the guys help her wash down there when she was finished (Cheri was a landing strip girl). It didn't take long before the guy who washed her pussy was sliding his dick into it. The camera got some exquisite close-ups, all the folds of her pussy, the way the head of the dick nestled in, and how slick his shaft looked when he pulled back to thrust in even deeper.

The rest of us were not far behind, And soon a group of girls lying around shaving their nether region morphed into several couples, legs intertwined as the boys' bottoms rose and fell. It took a while (not apparent due to edits) but a short time later some boys pulled out to come on the girl's tummy, while others pulled out and you saw the familiar white cream dripping out of her.

I had to set a good example. He signaled the camera-girl as he got close, and then left just the head in as he popped. When he pulled back there was this mass of white that just flowed out of me.

The viewers didn't get that long to contemplate what he'd done. They saw another stiff dick move right in, and how the come just coated his dick the first6 time he pulled back. That was actually shot on Tuesday, and wasn't come but whipped cream; the viewers didn't have to know that, nor did they realize that girls weren't always going down on the come they thought was filling every pussy in sight. A lot of girls were going down on slightly runny whipped cream. We joked that the calorie count was about the same, but there was more sugar and cargbs in the whipped cream, and certainly more fat.

Not all of it was dairy. Most of those shots were of actual come deposited there quite enthusiastically by the guys. You don't disguise a dick doing an external shot. You want that stream of white erupting from the tip, arcing through the air and splashing on the girl. I prefer it internally, but that's just me. I'll take it wherever the viewer wants and is willing to pay for. I think the only place I really object to getting it is in my hair. It makes the hair stick together and you usually have to wash (and dry) your hair afterward.

We finished the mini-story arc of girls shaving their pubes. This included using a product known as the "No-No" to remove the hair on our labia. Some girls have hair there, what guys call the "bearded clam", and once we learned about the "No-No" it was a cinch to remove it. It's more an issue in a girl's mind than a physical problem, and the girls removed it said they were glad it was gone.

We didn't have enough footage on Tuesday, so on Wednesday we shot right up to the moment our time was up. This did give us a great shot of girls hastily pulling on their panties only moments after a boy had come on or in them. Most of that was staged. I was the only one who was running late. The rest of the girls had ample time to shower and clean up. Still, the impression was left with the viewer that here were half-a-dozen girls with pussies full of come. The impression was that there were going to be some very messy panties before long.

In actuality I was the only one with that problem. You don't notice it at first. I mean it soaks the crotch of your panties, but that's about it. In my case I had Cheri bring a camera. I'd worn a dress, and I pulled it up to reveal my panties with a big wet spot in my crotch. She zoomed in as I pulled the panties away and you saw white come sort of sticking to the cloth. I did a minimal amount of wiping, tugged the panties back into place—they were wet so they outlined that part of me showing what is called a "camel toe"—and let my dress drop back into place.

Pure money.

In actuality, after the shot of me leaving the Girls Room, I came back in, stripped them off, washed with wet paper towels, and put on a clean pair of panties. I also added a pad to get any more come. This was important for my own piece of mind because I had an after-school date where we were going out for burgers and stuff.

Cheri and I do a lot of talking about sex and relationships. When I got home from a roller skating date we talked. The subject was simple, the situation you get your head into when you're on a date with a boy while some other boys' come is dripping out of you. It's not the kind of situation most girls find themselves comfortable being in.

So what did I get questioned about the next day in school? Why how I could wear a dress and go roller skating, or course. Wasn't I worried that he might see "too much?"

"I wore biker shorts under my dress," I replied. We were in the Girls Locker Room in gym, and I extracted them from the basket and held them up. "See? Solid black."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.