Sharecropper's Daughter - Cover

Sharecropper's Daughter

Copyright© 2013 by Vektor

Chapter 3

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A white farm boy learns about sex, and love from one of the black sharecropper's daughter's.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Historical   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie  

The next day, Henry was using the fork lift to load up bales of cotton. It had been awhile since he last looked at the time, and wasn't sure if he would see Rose today. He frequently looked over towards the back field to see if he spotted her. Each time he looked, he failed to see anyone. By the time he finished loading, he had given up on looking for her. Calling it a day, he just pulled the fork lift back into the barn.

When he closed the big barn door to lock it, he heard his name called out from the back of the barn. He instantly recognized the voice, and called back out to Rose. She appeared in the back wearing a new dress from the fabric he bought her. Their eyes met, and she twirled around to show him the dress she made. Her head scarf was missing and her straight black hair was nicely done up.

Henry moved closer towards her to see her under the large light that hung in the barn. When she was under the bright light he saw that her blue dress fitted perfectly, and accentuated her shape. Although her dress stopped her cleavage from showing, her bust still pushed out. It was evident that Rose had a great hourglass shape. "I finished dis dis morning, and hads to show it to you."

Henry was beside himself in how pretty Rose looked in her new dress. His facial features gave away his opinion before he even spoke. "You look like a doll in it. I can't believe how great it looks on you."

With a gleam in her eye, Rose walked over to Henry and put both hands on his chest. Looking him in the eyes she softly said. "If we're going to do dis again we has to hurry."

Not knowing what her true intentions were, Henry inquired. "You don't have to, you don't owe me anything."

A quick look of confusion sweep across her face as she cried back. "I know. I just wants to."

Allowing himself to be pushed back into the same spot as yesterday, Henry spoke up again. "You mean you want to do it?"

Rose waited for Henry to be sitting before she answered his dilemma. "I liked it ... and after yesterday, I knows you likes it more. If you don't wants to with a colored girl I understans"

Henry quickly dismissed her worries. "I never wanted to see anyone as much as you. I just wished I asked your right and proper the first time."

Not waiting for any other objections, Rose pulled her dress up to reveal her semi naked dark body. Not only was her brown breasts free from restraint, but her underwear was now in view to him for the first time. He could see how her underwear clung perfectly to her body. This was the closest view he had to a real fully nude women in his life. Henry's only reaction was now pressing against his pants.

Rose walked over and knelt between Henry's legs. As she unbuttoned his fly, and started to pull down his pants revealing his semi erect white love tool. She reached for his shaft and slowly guided her hand up and down. Just as more blood started to flow into his erection, Rose spoke up. "Do you minds if I tries something different?"

"Anything you want." Cried Henry.

Before he could object, Rose put the length of his prick into her mouth. The intense pleasure of her warm wet mouth was like nothing he had ever experienced. Henry's jaw dropped, as he felt her plump lips go all the way down his shaft to his pubic hair, and then back again to the tip of his prick. The sensation on his manhood was almost too intense for him to handle. The sound of salvia slurping around his member each time Rose took it all the way in her mouth filled his ears. When Rose increased her speed, the spit drooled out the side of her mouth as she made sure to engulf his prick with a tight seal.

Henry wanted the feeling to last, but knew he was ready to explode. The throbbing in his dick was almost unbearable. Not wanting to be disgusting and spurt in her mouth, Henry warned her. "It's going to happen."

Rose did the unexpected in Henry's eyes, and continued slurping up and down on his prick. Thinking he was going to make her mad, Henry tried to hold back his sperm from filling her mouth. It was not until Rose's eyes met his, and he knew that she was going to take whatever came out of his cock. Rose gripped his shaft hard at the base, and started to jerk his dick, while she sucked even harder on the tip of his penis. All of Henry's control was lost and his white juice was now filling her mouth. Rose kept her lips sealed around his tip, while she continued to stoke ever last drop into her demanding mouth. Rose only pulled away, when she had her fill. As Rose pulled back, Henry's cock was limp, and hung in front of her.

Thinking she was going to gag, or get sick, Henry questioned her. "Are you ok? I didn't know you were going to do that."

Still topless on her knees Rose replied."I guesses you never hads that before."

Not knowing if Rose meant it in a mean way, or she was making a honest assumption. Henry answered back. "I've never heard of it."

Giggling back at Henry as he looked a little lost. "What else you never done? You still a virgy?"

Henry wanted to act masculine and tough, but felt a calm of honesty wash over him. "You're the first person I have seen nude."

Rose tried to contain her laughter, but her giggles continued. "I hears all the girls talk about how they're stuck on you. I bees in the store, and all I hear is about how you gonna marry them some day. I thinks you be needing an education, before anyone knows better."

Just as Henry was going to ask, what she meant by education, she stood up. She sat next to him on the bale and pulled down her underwear all the way. Henry could not help but look over and she a dark patch of hair right between her legs. "You bests get down in front, so you can see."

Seeing her smooth black legs parted was something Henry only imagined. Henry recalled countless times when he asked others his age what a women looked like underneath their clothes. Often times it came with sarcasm or wild fantasies. Now sitting before him was his first fully nude female. Henry dropped to his knees just as quickly as she asked.

Watching intently, Rose lifted her legs further apart until her feet rested on the bale next to her butt. As she pulled apart her vaginal lips with one hand, she pointed with the other. "Here's where's you put your business in."

As Rose pulled back her labia, Henry saw how her brown skin from her body faded into a pink pussy. Although her black hair covered her pubic region, almost all of her pink pussy was visible to him. Having never seen one before a flood of questions came to him. "Does it feel good when it's in you?"

Without smirking or giggling, Rose replied. "If he is gentle, it feels good. If you wants to touch it, you ken."

Slowly Henry moved his hand closer to his first female vagina. Holding two fingers out, he touched Rose's pink labia. Not content with a glancing touch, his fingers explored further inward until, he was almost entering her. Feeling Rose's body quiver when he came close, Henry moved his fingers around until he unknowing glanced her clit. When Rose let out a small moan, he knew he found what she liked.

Needing no encouragement, Henry continued to rub her on the small nub on the top of her vagina. Seeing Rose squirm with her movement of his fingers, he decided to repay the favor she gave him. Knowing how good it felt when she used her mouth, doing the same to her seemed the right thing.

Henry pulled back his hand, and replaced it with his mouth. Moving closer to her pink hole, an aroma came over him. The strange smell from her sex was not overpowering or pungent and didn't deter him. With his head deep between her legs, his tongue was able to flick her love button. The moment his tongue lapped across Rose's clit, a loud moan came forth. The more Henry used his mouth, and tongue the louder she became. It did not take long to feel her legs to tighten around his head holding him in place. Not pulling away or slowing down with his tongue, a gush of juice flowed out of her pink hole onto his face.

With his face covered in girl cum, Henry felt Rose push him away from her. "You haves to stop. Ayes got to get home."

Wondering if he did something wrong Henry cried out. "I didn't mean to hurt you."

While bending over to pick up her dress and underwear, she called back. "Thats felt too good fer me to be mads at you. I jus has to head back tis all."

With a lost feeling, Henry watched Rose get dressed in a hurry. Just as quick as her dress was on, she was gone. When Rose had finally left, Henry got up and got dressed. After a few last minute chores, he was inside eating supper. The whole time his head was filled with questions, and memories.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.