Anger Management - Cover

Anger Management

by Paris Waterman

Copyright© 2013 by Paris Waterman

Erotica Sex Story: After having her presentation ruined by her ex-boyfriend she manages her anger and frustration by masturbating.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Consensual   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Workplace   .

"That son of a bitch deliberately sabotaged my presentation!" The young woman in a trim charcoal gray business jacket and skirt muttered under her breath as she strode down the corridor in angry fury.

It was deliberate too. He knew just when to throw my presentation off with one of his seemingly innocuous questions, she reaffirmed to herself.

She came to a small, closet sized toilet and violently tore the door open and slammed it shut after entering. All the room contained was a toilet, a small mirror over an equally small sink and a radiator to the right of the toilet.

She leaned on the sink and clenching its edge, studied her face in the mirror; the intensity of the anger on her face was so extreme that anyone walking in on her at that moment would have feared for their life.

I need ... I need to calm the fuck down. She slowly became aware of her surroundings and straightened up. Still glaring at her image in the mirror, she said aloud, "I don't care how long it takes, but I'm getting even with you -- you motherfucker!"

Pivoting neatly on her three inch heels she took two steps to the commode and lifted her skirt, pulled her panties down to her knees and sat down. Nothing happened.

I better calm down, I'm so pissed I can't even pee. That made her laugh and she let loose a brief stream of urine and then sat there bristling at what had happened to her at the meeting; the most important meeting of her career. The fucking president of the company had been sitting there when she allowed herself to be intimidated by that asshole.

The asshole happened to be her ex-fiancée, who knowing how she would react, had deliberately disrupted her presentation until she was fumbling for words and lost her place in the PowerPoint presentation so that she was talking about significant subjects after they appeared in her presentation, causing confusion on both her part and that of her audience. Mortified, she had ended her presentation abruptly and left the conference room, leaving a bewildered, and somewhat dissatisfied president wondering who this woman was that had wasted an hour of his time.

She came out of her bad mood long enough to grunt and evacuate her bowels, and then sat still long enough for her sexual appetite to emerge. This was a lifelong thing with her. The first time she'd experimented with masturbation had been in a small bathroom, similar to the one she now sat. Her right hand dipped between the black thigh-highs she wore and touched herself. As she stimulated her clitoris, the built up anger began to dissipate.

Moments later, she reached into her purse, which lay by her right foot and after rummaging for a few seconds, pulled out a pink vibrator. She looked at it then brought it to her mouth, wet it, and then inserted it into her cunt. Her nostrils flared as the vibrations traveled to the heart of her vagina. A small, tight smile flitted across her face as she settled into an all too familiar routine and worked her panties completely off and shoving them into her purse. Then, with her left hand taking a firm grip on the toilet seat, she began pressing the vibrator deeper into the sodden morass until it was almost ¾'s into her. At some point her left hand moved to her clit and rubbed it as the right hand guided the pink toy even further into her.

Grunting happily, she raised her right foot so that her shoe braced her leg against the radiator, allowing her to part her legs even more without causing her to lose her balance on the toilet.

Her breathing intensified, until she was huffing "OH's" with every thrust of the toy into her cunt. Striving for a better position, she leaned back causing her ass to sink into the bowl and her shoulder blades to rest against the back of the commode.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.