The Introduction to Seduction - Cover

The Introduction to Seduction

Copyright© 2013 by Marduk

Chapter 2: The Breakout

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Breakout - A lonely man and woman meet in a bike group, they become sexually active and tell each other of their sexual fantasy. He lived an unhappy marriage and his fantasy was to make his wife a nympho, her fantasy was to use a strap on cock to service a cock sucking woman from behind. Now read on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Double Penetration  

Rick gave a groan as his wife informed him that her sister in law had rung while he was down at the hardware store and asked if she could stay with them while she attended a gathering of her senior's club. "How long?" he asked as he emptied the tea pot.

"At least three days", he wife replied. He was silent for her sister in law was so stone faced; a person that never smiled, that was why he called her 'stone-faced Mary'. "I do question the three days", he said with a sigh. "A previous time she came down from Queensland and stayed with your aunt, the couple of days turned into well over a week. I know your aunt didn't say a thing to her but I can assure you she did to me, she was ropeable. I can therefore say with a certainty that those three days will be expanded and that my dear wife you will not appreciate", he concluded with a grin.

"Why?" she asked as she took the used plates to the sink

"Because my dear", Rick said. "You won't be able to parade around naked with your robe open and your fantastic tits bouncing and that great forest of hair at your groin fully revealed, you won't be able to bend over expecting a 'doggie' style fuck or a cock up the bum and I'm sure your sister in law wouldn't appreciate coming upon you with your head bobbing up and down over my cock as you sucked me dry. Yes dear you won't want Mary here for very long".

"Well perhaps you can encourage her to suck you off and I could do what your friend Marion did to me, strap on a cock and fuck her up the arse", she concluded with a bout of laughter.

Rich smiled as he remembered that day, sure his wife got a heck of a shock but didn't hold it against Marion, she was now so conditioned; it was just another part of her education. She was in reality 'a slut'. She was what Rick had wanted and she fulfilled that task to perfection and not only for him but his friends as well, especially at their monthly meals. She was the entertainment and or as Tom said the dessert after the main meal. "You don't have a strap on cock", he replied. "I'm sure Marion would lend me to hers", she replied and then said. "Why don't you invite Marion around again and your friend Harry and we could part-take in a sex afternoon. You fuck Marion and I'm sure Harry wouldn't refuse sticking his cock up my cunt and maybe even my bum. We could then have another competition on which of us could suck the longer before taking a load in the mouth. I won last time. You filled Marion's mouth ages before Harry discharged and fuck that was a load. I was spitting cum for the rest of the day. On top of that both Marion and I could take it in turns to put her strap on to good use. I haven't taken a woman before so it would be my opportunity to do what Marion did to me."

"That would be interesting. I can just imagine you trying to shove a strap on up Marion bum. But your suggestion is great; I could do that", Rick replied. "I will ask Marion to bring around her strap on, however, in the meantime I'm as hard as a rock, so what will it be a suck or a fuck". His wife smiled as she took his cock into her mouth, sucked till it was covered in saliva and then turned and bent over and with a grin said "you know where to put that".

His wife didn't attend any of the bikie do's, however, she didn't miss out for the monthly get together with his old work mates, guaranteed his wife would be well catered for and he got quite a delight as she was fucked and generally in a double dip while struggling with a cock down her throat. He wanted a nympho that was the original fantasy told to Marion now nearly a year ago, on their first overnight ride and a nympho he now had; she was now just a fucking slut and a delight to himself and his friends. Sure after these monthly meeting she was exhausted, after all she would be ridden for a number of hours, all his mates and there were five of them would go through her at least three times so for a full day she would rest, he wouldn't approach her and would leave it for her to commence their daily ritual – a fuck before they got up, a bum fuck before she got into the shower and a full on suck before lunch; a break in the afternoon and then a going to bed a cock up the bum with a saliva covered sucked cock.

The idea to approach Marion with his wife suggestion was taken up and one afternoon just days before the sister –in-law was due Marion arrived shortly followed by Harry. "Can I use it on you again for Rick told me you want to shove it up me as well?" Marion asked his wife as she gave her the 'strap on'. His wife was all giggles as Harry began to finger her and as he manoeuvred her into one of the bedroom muttered. "Absolutely Marion, any time but remember I want a turn too". They fucked most of the afternoon and Harry never questioned Marion's decision not to let him fuck her or for that matter suck him off for he was totally content in servicing Rick's wife, she gave him all the pleasure that he wanted, she was fantastic, not only to fuck but also to suck and as he held her head hard into his groin and her mouth drained every drop from his balls, he just said over and over again. "Suck it, drain me and come on cunt suck me dry". It was nearly evening when Marion and the wife took it in turns to fuck each other. The men couldn't control their laugher as his wife made repeated efforts to insert the strap on up Marion bum and she only succeed when Harry positioned it and then gave her a shove and his wife gave a gasp of surprise when that entire length vanish between the cheeks of Marion's bottom.

Mary arrived and the amount of luggage that was with her pointed to a stay measured in weeks, not days. "Told you so", Rick whispered to his wife after Mary had been taken to her room with the luggage. "I bet before the three days are up she will have some excuse to extend her stay". Mary settled in but Rick noticed, although Mary wouldn't have recognized any discomfort, her sister-in-law was getting very fidgety, up and down and never stopping in the same place before she was up and doing something. He knew what the problem was, his wife was now a nympho and she wanted sex for with Mary there, the usual activities were put on hold and to go without her daily ritual was causing her such discomfort that she began to snap, even at the smallest irritation; finally she had, had enough. Mary had said three days but there was no indication that she was preparing to leave on that third day and it was then that the wife threw caution to the wind and reverted to her now natural state.

Mary was sitting at the table, waiting for breakfast; Rick ventured out wearing a dressing gown and was shortly joined by his wife, also wearing a robe but when she turned to hand Mary her cereal, the gown opened revealing her nudity and all Mary did was sit, almost in a frozen position, totally taken back and unable to respond. She also didn't notice the wink between husband and wife. No attempt was made to close the robe and then, almost as though speaking to a child she said. "Rick and myself sleep nude, it makes it so easy when he gets a hard on to just roll on top of me and all I have to do is spread my thighs without the bother of removing pyjamas or lifting a nightie and seconds later we are fucking". Mary nearly dropped her cereal bowl. However, that was not the end of her surprise for without saying a word, Rick got up, his gown opened, revealing a throbbing erection and then with Mary sitting mere inches away his wife bent down, gripped that throbbing length, put it in her mouth and began to suck and apart from the sucking sound the only other noise was a long gasp from Mary as she sat totally transfixed on the drama unfolding before her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.