My Wicked Ways - Cover

My Wicked Ways

Copyright© 2013 by Mark Gander

Chapter 51

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 51 - The title is somewhat sarcastic, but this story continues the tale of Mark, the man who lives with his pregnant supervisor, an equally pregnant pharmacist, and a sexually frustrated Mormon girl with a fetish for boots. Read as their family mushrooms from that small household to become necessary to the survival of the human race.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Ghost   Vampires   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Squirting   Water Sports   BBW   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Transformation   Violence   Sci-fi sex story BDSM

Ana certainly knew how to straddle and ride me, as she did this time with her usual hunger and lust. Sandra made a point of rimming her while she bounced up and down on my cock, which just intensified the pleasure for sweet Ana. While the three of us had our fun, of course, Ninve had Teresa at her mercy, licking that butt-crack for all it was worth. I could certainly understand her motives there. Each of my ladies kept their bottoms very clean and delicious, as they knew that people in my harem loved to tongue each other’s asses.

“Ahhhh!” Teresa screamed as Ninve stuck her tongue inside her backdoor a bit, holding her down as she did so, “your Vice-Chancellor is ... gonna kill me ... with ... that ... tongue!”

“So I see!” I chuckled, blowing both ladies a kiss while still impaling Ana with my thick rod.

“Oh, God ... talk about fucking someone to death! Fuck ... yeah! I’m getting it ... good ... from ... both ends!” Ana declared as she felt Sandra rim her mercilessly while she rode my prick for her pleasure.

“My sweet Filipina, surely you’re used to it by now!” I teased Ana, who giggled a bit in response and involuntarily clenched my thick prick with the walls of her slick and juicy gash.

I erupted inside Ana, forcing her to cream herself as a result. Then she climbed off me and pulled Sandra up to make out with her, much to their mutual delight. She clearly wanted to taste her own ass, which desire I couldn’t fault at all. Ana then pushed Sandra’s head down to my dick to prompt her to suck it straight from her own delectable snatch. Sandra started licking my cock in earnest while Ana spread her cheeks to rim her with a vengeance.

“Oh, God ... I need it ... in ... me ... now!” Sandra stopped sucking in order to plant her pussy just above my prick and lower herself upon it.

“Alright, honey, let’s do this ... but make sure not to resist Ana’s tongue back there!” I encouraged Sandra, who winked at me and licked her lips in response.

“Are you kidding? I love getting my ass eaten by Ana, just as I enjoy tasting hers! Yeah, that’s right! Rim me! Taste my butthole while I ride Master to a fucking orgasm!” Sandra shouted triumphantly as she impaled herself on my pole.

“Yeah, well, I love to rim each of you and you know it!” I reminded her, just in time for Ninve to descend upon my face with her booty.

“Then you won’t mind using that tongue to lick my tush instead of talking, my sweet hubby! Teresa, why don’t you suck his balls while Sandra rides him?” Ninve urged her Navajo sister-wife to please me orally.

“Don’t mind if I do!” Teresa shouted as she went behind Sandra and Ana to take my entire sack into her mouth and roll my balls around with her tongue, “yeah, I don’t know about the Slap Chop guy’s nuts, but I love yours, Mark! I adore them!”

I was a bit too busy to respond right then, what with my tongue lodged in Ninve’s crack against her pucker and my cock buried to the base inside Sandra’s soft, wet cunt. We were all just this shy of a release at the moment. In my case, this was due to the sheer stimuli of Ninve’s delicious ass in my face, Teresa’s lips and tongue on my balls, and Sandra’s warm, gooey slit engulfing my prick. The factor of Ana’s rimjob that she did on Sandra, making the Assyrian cutie squirm more didn’t hurt with that goal, either.

Finally, of course, Ninve creamed herself on my chin from my oral services to her asshole, followed quickly by Sandra cumming loudly due to Ana’s tongue on her bum. I completely unloaded my spunk inside Sandra for the thankfully millionth time to deliver the goods that she ached to have. This made her cum all over again while she slid off my dick and Ninve moved over to replace her. My plump and juicy Assyrian ex-supervisor turned wife and Vice-Chancellor more than knew what she wanted from me.

“Sandra drained you, didn’t she? Good for her! Now, let me drain you all over again, babe! Enjoy my tits swinging in your face while I ride you, husband! You know that this is what I’ve wanted for you forever ... to have as much pussy as any man could ever want! A smorgasbord of booty!” Ninve reassured me, as if I could ever doubt her ... she loved sharing me and vice versa.

“My turn ... eat my ass while she fucks you! Not my twat! Gotta leave that creampie in to do its job and put another bun in my oven! Gotta give Sargon a baby sister! He’s gonna love that! Yeah, lick that asshole ... lick it good!” Sandra cried out while I rimmed her with undisguised delight.

If Ninve’s butt was tasty, so was Sandra’s for sure. I went to town on the Assyrian druggist, lathering her bottom with my tongue and my spit. I ate that olive-skinned ass for dessert and made no secret of the fact. She squirmed and squirted on me repeatedly while Ninve rode my cock for her own, glorious turn at the pole. As for Ana, she soon started sucking my balls while Teresa got started rimming Ninve, something that only made things worse for any efforts by my former boss to hold back.

Ninve’s twat was now as gooey and creamy as possible, load after load left behind in her by various partners that night more than lubricated her for this ride. She humped me with pure, primal hunger, an atavistic desire to be bred that she embraced without any embarrassment or shame. She wanted my seed ... all over again. She wanted a baby brother for Arwen, I sensed, if possible. The thought of it made her cream herself yet again and combined with Teresa’s tongue to cause Ninve to scream her orgasm in Assyrian.

I totally lost my grip on my own will, particularly with Ana still licking and sucking my nuts and Sandra riding my face like a carousel. I filled Ninve up with my spawn and she could tell immediately. Getting up from my dick, she locked lips with Sandra just in time to watch her splatter her juices all over my face. Sandra now slid off me and the two Assyrians began making out with Ana and Teresa as well. Ana winked at me, followed by Ninve, then Sandra, and then Teresa, each of them then leaning over to kiss me hard on the mouth ... with tongue.

“Hey, let’s kiss his cock, too! It’s the main source of our pleasure ... and of our guaranteed pregnancies! Let’s lick and suck his dick in turns for a moment before we move on to another room! Worship that wonderful prick as it deserves!” Teresa urged the other three ladies, each of whom followed her example by thanking me orally.

“This is our favorite toy in the world ... and don’t you forget it, honey! Nothing, and I do mean nothing, could ever replace this beautiful, wonderful, magnificent cock! No matter how many dicks go inside us, this one comes first, you know. In every possible meaning of that phrase,” Sandra waxed rather poetic in her own way.

“What my cousin said ... come on, kissing cousin. Let’s go for now. We have to tag the next lucky slut to get a piece of his sweet ass!” Ninve urged her second cousin and fellow Assyrian lioness.

“Yep. We have to go, but never doubt that yours is the greatest dick in the world!” Teresa swore to me.

“Yeah, well, you’re now Commissar of Tribal Affairs. Ana is now Deputy Commissar, if that suits you two well enough,” I informed the girls of their appointment.

“So she’s ... under me, is she?” Teresa punned with delight.

“Yes, she is. I doubt that she’ll mind the position,” I countered with my own double entendre.

“Damn right I won’t! I love to be under ... Teresa. In every possible sense of the term!” Ana licked her lips as she fondled her lover’s buns.

“Just don’t forget that your ass is mine ... all of yours are,” I reminded the girls.

“I wouldn’t have it any other way,” Teresa spoke for all of them in her Parthian shot.

“Oh, Daddy ... guess who’s coming to get ya!” Shelby said as she, Mira, Naomi, and Nydia all slipped into the room and immediately started kissing my whole body with ravenous passion.

“You’re our treat now, Daddy! We like the others, love them, even, but there’s only one Daddy dick like yours ... only one! Prepare to knock us up with the fruit of your loins, the fruit of incest, too! Here we go, lover!” Mira declared as she called shotgun on the first round of riding my cock.

“I’m wearing my boots, too, so prepare to sodomize me when you’re done with my cunt!” Nydia encouraged me with more kisses to my face, “she’s really good at humping you, si? I bet that she’ll want some cock in her ass again soon enough. She’s definitely a horny, thirsty bitch, si? And why not, especially for this ... delightful ... prick of yours!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.