My Wicked Ways - Cover

My Wicked Ways

Copyright© 2013 by Mark Gander

Chapter 41

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 41 - The title is somewhat sarcastic, but this story continues the tale of Mark, the man who lives with his pregnant supervisor, an equally pregnant pharmacist, and a sexually frustrated Mormon girl with a fetish for boots. Read as their family mushrooms from that small household to become necessary to the survival of the human race.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Ghost   Vampires   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Squirting   Water Sports   BBW   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Transformation   Violence   Sci-fi sex story BDSM

“Damn, I’m actually fucking an angel ... an angel, I tell you!” the parson, Reverend Hubert Ashton, exclaimed as he came balls deep inside Marcy’s luscious cunt.

“Yep, she is that. A delightful angel ... and she’s mine, buddy. Mine. Just as you’re mine now, too, or you will be ... officially, once Shelby takes her share of your spunk,” I cautioned the Methodist minister while seeding Onay at last and tasting her ass on Sahar’s tongue.

“How will I ever explain this to my wife?” Hubert asked, but that question didn’t last much past his dick being sucked into Shelby’s thirsty throat.

“Oh, hush you! I want to taste Mama on your cock and I will!” Shelby insisted while taking him inside her mouth.

“Besides, isn’t that your wife over there, getting her ashes hauled by Dave?” Marcy pointed out Janice Ashton, who sure enough was happily engaged in taking that Dave dick.

“Oh ... God! Oh ... damn ... this is really happening! We’re both gonna join the harem, aren’t we? We both have Schumacher Syndrome!” Hubert reacted with shock.

“Well, technically you don’t, but you’re about to have it. I can’t pass it to anyone, but my daughter can ... and will! Enjoy becoming addicted to her sweet, sweet pussy ... and those of others. Not to mention ass! Even cock, in fact. To say nothing of the oral services of the harem ... of both sexes in it!

“But the piece de resistance is Master’s fine prick, which will have you singing his praises forever! Which is a good thing, because once you’re affected by Schumacher Syndrome, you’re in the harem for eternity. Count on that, babe. Count on it,” Marcy told her most recent partner in a stage whisper that his good lady wife must have heard.

“You ... and Herb are related, aren’t you? Brothers, in fact. Yeah, I thought so. Herb is the elder brother, you’re the younger one. Herb married into society, found himself a rather sensuous, if domineering wife who definitely has him on a short leash. Then again, yours has you on one, too, if I’m not mistaken. Which I doubt, since I’m the Prophet.

“At least you got to keep your name, you tell yourself, but you’re also financially much worse off than your brother, not to mention that at least Simone likes to make Herb service Rita. Among other things. Which means that he has a lot more fun. Her only frustration with him is the same as Rita’s ... they both want him to be a bit more ... vigorous, even aggressive, in bed,” I told Hubert while tracking down Vanessa and Vicky to find out their situation.

They were quite happy, in fact, both of them engaged in a threesome with Gilbert, much to Katrina’s voyeuristic enjoyment. As for Megan, she was airtight, with Luis, Raymond, and Daryl all balling her now. Luis was in her mouth, fucking it like a pussy, whereas Raymond was buried in her sloppy, slippery snatch from below, and Daryl naturally sank his dick into her butthole to his intense gratification. The look on Megan’s face was pure, unadulterated ecstasy, too. She loved being a cum bucket, a pure receptacle for each man’s throbbing cock.

As for Donald, well, he was underneath a rather horny matron of what looked to be a gracefully aging fifty. Silver streaks in her chestnut hair aside, she was absolutely in thrall to that prick invading her and she made sure to show her appreciation with every last stroke. The former Nation of Islam militant didn’t even try to hide his satisfaction with this romp, either. He was a lucky bastard and he knew it.

Anne, for her part, humped her way through three cops, four firefighters, two paramedics, and six EMTs before she walked up to me and gave me a sloppy wet kiss for good measure. That was when I felt two soft, silky arms around my waist and another tongue licking the back of my neck. Someone else crawled beneath me, stunning me by licking my taint and Anne’s for now. It was quite obvious that my work was far from done here, not that I minded in the least. Kicking off the park orgy was my notion in the first place, after all.

“How’s that, Daddy?” Naomi looked up at me from underneath and even started licking Anne’s booty while we made out.

“Oh, honey, you’re awesome, but who’s behind me?” I asked, only to hear the breathless answer.

“Mira, Daddy. Your other daughter.”

“Well, girls, if you want a good roll in the hay, just say so,” I told my daughters, both of whom laughed.

“We want a great roll in the hay, Daddy, and we’ve come to get it from you!” Mira told me now.

“Yeah, what she said!” Naomi informed me as she rose to her feet and helped her sister pull me aside.

“Nothing personal, Anne. You’re welcome to join us!” Mira assured the doctor.

“Oh, don’t worry, my lovely stepdaughters. I’m not offended at all! You deserve some quality time with your old man. I just wanted to slip him some tongue as a reminder that I will never tire of him! Ever! Just make sure that your Daddy knows that, too. You should never tire of fucking your father, dear girls! He’s the best! The absolute best! I love Donald, Max, all of the others, don’t get me wrong ... but Father Mark ... the Prophet, the Lawgiver? He’s the best!” Anne declared with total conviction in her voice.

Anne swayed her hips a bit as she walked away, whistling some sort of tune that I didn’t recognize. The girls then started really having their way with me, Mira riding my face while Naomi used my dick. They swapped frequently to make sure that neither of them was cheated, though I made damn sure to lick them as well as I fucked them. I even bit their buns playfully, making my two sweet daughters squirt as well as squirm on my mouth.

“Oh, fuck, Daddy ... fuck, yes ... we needed this, too! Anne’s right. You’re the best! The absolute best!” Mira declared while I rimmed her for a moment and Naomi rode me harder.

“It doesn’t hurt that your ass is sweet, honey!” I told her, “and Naomi’s butt is yummy, too!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.