My Wicked Ways - Cover

My Wicked Ways

Copyright© 2013 by Mark Gander

Chapter 25

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 25 - The title is somewhat sarcastic, but this story continues the tale of Mark, the man who lives with his pregnant supervisor, an equally pregnant pharmacist, and a sexually frustrated Mormon girl with a fetish for boots. Read as their family mushrooms from that small household to become necessary to the survival of the human race.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Ghost   Vampires   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Squirting   Water Sports   BBW   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Transformation   Violence   Sci-fi sex story BDSM

I could definitely feel the beads of sweat pouring down my face as I fucked Dr. Anne Higgins vigorously in the ass for the past half hour, her own body responding with an intense climax as I pounded her in her tightest hole. Her hot, slick asshole felt incredible to my dick, and judging from her reaction, having it there delighted her very much. She kept meeting my strokes with every motion of her hips, while I gripped them for better control. Finally, of course, as her breasts heaved and she panted with pleasure, I felt my balls expel my cum through my cock deep inside her bottom.

"Damn, that was glorious! How does my ass look now, with all that cum leaking from it? I'm gonna need to clean it up, sadly, because it's not very sanitary to have a man's jizz leaking from my butt while I work, but just know that I enjoyed it while it lasted. Stuff like that is exactly why I love anal sex. One of my favorite things about you is that you like to do that to both sexes. I look forward to watching you sodomize Donald. He could use the attention to his prostate, I think. Anyway, thank you, lover. I'm gonna really love being your butt-slut!" Anne assured me with a steamy lip lock to reinforce her point.

"What about Shelby using your face?" I teased her.

"Yummy. I can't wait. Oh, and when I marry Max, since he has the Schumacher name now, I will be Anne Louise Higgins Schumacher, which will make things nice and confusing, too," Anne said as she slipped me some tongue.

"I think that I'll just call you Doc myself," I told her, which resulted in her really making out with me now.

"I love that. Doc! Works for me! Glad to know that my skills are appreciated," she beamed.

"Very much so, Doc," I said as I slapped her ass on her way out of the closet.

"Ooooh, someone's really making use of his rights to my ass, isn't he? Slap it, fondle it, fuck it, lick it, spank it, lend it out, or whatever else you want to do with it, babe. It's all yours," she gave me her Parthian shot.

I quickly washed my cock and went to the beach house kitchen's to make myself a Reuben, only to have Sandra stop me and start making it for me instead, even asking me whether I wanted Russian or Thousand Island dressing. It was evident from the look on her face that she was quite pleased that Ninve gave birth and looking forward to being delivered of her own bundle of joy. She also wore not a stitch of clothing, something that I couldn't help but notice as well, even as she handed me my Reuben with BBQ chips and poured me some iced tea without being asked.

"Like what you see, Master? It looked great on Shelby and she told me that you and Ninve are doing it, too. Why not me? I think that I look rather nice naked, don't you?" Sandra fished for compliments, knowing full well how I felt about her body.

"Yes, if you plan to be naked 24/7, that will be excellent news to the men and women of our family and community, both sexually and aesthetically. You are one of the sexiest women I have ever met, in case you didn't realize that quite yet," I told her with a deep tongue kiss.

Sandra brightened very much with a smile that stole my heart yet again as I said that, and she told me, "In that case, I will be naked as much as I can, especially at our wedding. I want you never far from ready to fuck me into next week. Your cock is my favorite toy in the world, followed closely by your ass, Ninve's twat, and her ass. Whenever you want to induce labor, by the way, feel free to fuck me hard from behind. It's a great way to do that, you know."

"Tempting thought, though we should probably poor Doc a chance to rest from her delivery work before putting her to task yet again. Not to mention that Ninve needs the space a little longer to recover from giving birth," I smiled, "other than that, very interested in any excuse to fuck you, my dear Princess."

"Actually, I think that Ninve would love the company. We could have them share the recovery bed and snuggle up together. And I'm not that tired, my dear stud. Please give her what she wants. I can tell that the poor girl wants to bear you a child ASAP. Just fuck her good and let me handle the rest," Anne urged me, much to my surprise.

"Alright, then. Bend over as soon as we've both eaten," I told Sandra, who had made herself a BLT and was now devouring it.

"Yes, please, Master! Pretty please! Just plow me hard!" Sandra pleaded with me as she finished her food and I ate the delicious bite of my Reuben.

"God, I love it when you call me that! Isn't that incredibly hot?" I said to the two of them.

"It's deliciously submissive from her. From me, well, the context would be too disturbing. I think that I will just call you 'sir.' It's submissive without the servile associations that would bother a black woman like me. Note that I didn't say 'African-American, ' but that's because there is no America anymore. Black fits better again. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll eat something and wait while you two lovebirds get freaky," Anne teased us both.

Sure enough, Sandra bent over for me and I prepared her manually for a second before I slid my cock into her sweet slit again, after weeks of refraining from this. Before I knew it, my dick rediscovered just what it loved about this particular pussy, and Sandra seemed to recall how much she enjoyed having me take her ... hard. She definitely exploited the opportunity to get fucked nice and rough by her "favorite toy," as she had put it. We were so engaged in the act, me using one of my Assyrian princesses for all she was worth and her welcoming me back to the wonderful wetness of her snatch, that neither of us noticed the audience that we gained due to Sandra's moans and sighs of ecstasy.

When I heard clapping and turned to see Nydia, Cherry, Ana, Teresa, and Jannat, I grunted and let go of my seed, emptying my balls into Sandra's twat. Anne rushed to clean this up with some napkins and then washed her own hands right afterward before resuming her lunch. I didn't have a chance to drink another swallow of my iced tea before Nydia knelt to take my dick into her mouth, straight from Sandra's cunt.

"Yeah, tastes like sweet Assyrian pussy for sure. She definitely squirted on you," Nydia started to say when Sandra squealed and we saw something wet hit the floor.

"It worked! My water broke!" Sandra exclaimed, as we interrupted our activities to carry Sandra to the sofa, where Anne went straight to work on the delivery.

It wasn't the easiest birth, due to Sandra's smaller size, but the fucking had helped me her slick and after a little hard work, Anne managed to deliver a six pound, ten ounce baby boy. He was not a happy camper about being brought into this world, though I couldn't blame him for that. He had been cozy inside that petite mother of his, and now he was in the real world with us unfortunate souls who had to deal with real life.

"What shall we name him?" Sandra asked when she was able to speak again.

"You had a brother named Sargon, right? Sargon Faramir Schumacher works, I think," I smiled at her, making her face light up as she returned the smile.

"Thank you, Master. Thank you so much for that. I'm gonna miss my brother, but knowing that our son is named after him will help with that pain, at least a little," Sandra beamed.

Those of us able to lift anything then carried Sandra and little Sargon to the same room where just earlier that same day, my daughter had been born. It occurred then that, despite so many hours apart, my first children would share a birthday. They were both born on the first of August, in what the old calendar called 2013.

Ninve was tickled pink to have Sandra share her recovery room and bed, even to the point of peppering her with kisses to her face as they snuggled together. The pair of them took turns holding babies to their bosoms, when the newborns weren't in their cribs, of course. It wasn't long before they started nursing each other's infant as well as their own, too. It was clear that each woman helped the other simply by her company and emotional intimacy, as they were not only friends and cousins, but lovers as well. They really had bonded through their mutual relationship with me as well as the shared experience of pregnancy by the same man. While neither was up to any kind of physical coupling, simply being together and able to cooperate in terms of their motherhood did wonders for them.

They were able to commiserate and even enjoyed playing up my empathy ... and that of others to the hilt to get things from us. I couldn't speak for others, but I didn't mind and I suspected that neither did anyone else, judging from the way that we all doted on the ladies without grumbling. We seemed to all agree that the two mothers and their babies were all adorable and sweet together, to the point that even their grouchy moods and their fussiness was tolerated for now. When the two ladies put down the newborns for the night and spooned together, it was rather charming the way that they cuddled under the blankets. None of us seemed to mind this at all.

"Lovely, aren't they? You are so good to them, too, no matter how cranky they get," Anne observed, making me shrug.

"They're new mommies. They've been through a hell of a lot today. I can cut them some slack. Considering what all they've just done for the family, why should I reject harshly to human frailty? I imagine that their bodies are still adapting to things like nursing and not being pregnant, too," I answered while holding Sargon to my chest, before setting him down in the crib next to Arwen's ... and then picking her up to snuggle for a bit before laying her down to rest as well.

"You really are a natural at this, you know. A father, that is. You're going to be such a great dad. So much so that I've come to a decision, just now. I'm in ... all the way. No more separation between your marriages and mine. I'm going to be one of your wives, Donald will take vows to you as well, and all of my husbands will own my pussy together, as well as my ass, if that's okay with you. Even Donald. It's only fair to him. As for my mouth, well ... all of my husbands will own that, too. No offense, Shelby, but on the plus side, all of my wives will own my mouth, pussy, and ass as well. So, yes, you'll get plenty of chances to eat and be eaten, too, sweet cheeks. How about it, guys?" Anne declared in front of several of us as we left the home maternity ward.

"Will all of your spouses own Donald's cock, mouth, and ass, too?" Shelby asked her.

"Hell, yes! He will get married to all of us, not just some of us, and he'll like it, missy! I will have to find some other way to dominate him, such as tying him to a bed now as we did on the Gwaihir and letting any man or woman have their way with him," Anne grinned wickedly now.

"I like that idea for Gilbert, too. Our slut boi Gilbert, that is," Katrina spoke her bit, having just gotten back from a quick dip in the pool.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.