Megan Enraged - Book 2 of Wizard - a Love Story - Cover

Megan Enraged - Book 2 of Wizard - a Love Story

Copyright© 2013 by MisguidedChild

Prologue

Good day to you, my friend. I thank you for reading this story because it gives me purpose, and makes my efforts not seem so futile. I have been tasked with telling you about a man's life. Unfortunately, I have also been directed to 'change the names to protect the innocent'. Because of that instruction, I must write this story as fiction.

I am an author of historical studies. I write high school text books on historical events. I don't do 'change the names' and I do not write fiction. But, a man to whom I owe everything, including my life and the lives of my family, asked me to write it in this manner.

Therefore, I have 'changed the names'. I can't change the locations where the story takes place because too much of the fauna, plant life and terrain in the locations are integral to the story. Because of that, you may recognize the man that I'm writing about or his family. The man that I'm writing this for is a very private person. So, if you recognize the people that I'm telling you about, please don't pester them. He and his family have endured enough for the sake of humanity.

Much effort has been expended down through history to hide the reality and existence of Wizards. All reference to Wizards or Warlocks have been couched in the realm of fiction or cults of delusional people. My benefactor believes that needs to change and he has the power to make it so.

This is book two of a story about a Wizard, or as some call him, Mage. The Wizards or Magi should not be confused with the Brujos or Warlocks of the world. They are both beings with similar powers but they exercise their powers differently and are on opposite sides of the war for humanities soul. I will explain what a person must possess to be considered a person of power.

Wizards are born on the summer solstice, and Brujos are born on the winter solstice. Both Wizards and Brujos have multiple talents that have combined in such a way to give them mental control over some aspect of the physical world around us. Everyone has known someone with a talent for singing, or painting, or carving. Every human has a talent for something. The talent may be weak but everyone has one. A talent, in whatever field or endeavor, is simply a part of the brain that works more efficiently than other parts of the brain. Some talents require multiple sub talents. An example is musical talents. It requires a sub talent for rhythm and another sub talent for mathematics plus air control if the talent leans towards singing.

Visualize for a moment with me. A singing talent means there is a portion of the brain that is particularly efficient when applied to all the skills needed for singing. Now, visualize adding another talent to that brain and another area of efficiency for example, a 'green thumb'. Then add another talent. Stack enough of talents, and enough areas of higher efficiency, and something happens to the brain. It suddenly has the ability interface with the physical world in ways the rest of humanity isn't born to. The strength and combination of talents determines what abilities the Wizard or Brujo is able to access. Wizards and Brujos are cognizant from their first breath, and they start learning immediately. They are more proficient at assimilating information so that information quickly becomes usable knowledge.

Powers are grouped into five areas. They are Earth, Fire, Water, Air, and Spirit. Western world views and teachings only address the five powers in a peripheral fashion. Oriental thought has acknowledged and studied the five powers for thousands of years. The oriental names are Stone - Chi, Water - Sui, Fire - Ka, Wind - Fu, and Spirit - Ku.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.