An Ordinary College Sex Life 3 - Cover

An Ordinary College Sex Life 3

Copyright© 2013 by bluedragon

Chapter 6: More Than Friends

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 6: More Than Friends - The continuation of the Ordinary Sex Life series. Don't bother reading this unless you've read the previous stories in the series, including OSL: Morris Camp.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Rough   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Big Breasts   Violence   School  

-- NOVEMBER 2005, SENIOR YEAR --

Having come to our renewed agreement to be "just friends", Sasha and I met up with Bert and Kim for Isakova's class in the late afternoon. But once class was over, Sasha excused herself to head home straightaway instead of joining us for dinner as usual. It was just as well, since I had an idea percolating around my brain, and even though Sasha claimed she was neither jealous nor upset about my feelings for DJ, I would feel more comfortable if the beautiful brunette wasn't there.

An hour later, Brooke and DJ walked through the door with their backpacks slung over their shoulders. Brooke poked her head into the living room, inhaling deeply before remarking with a smirk, "Smells delicious. Must be Kim's turn to cook today."

Even though I was playing Xbox with Bert, I reached over to my notepad and stripped off the top sheet, wadded it up into a ball, and then chucked it in my little sister's direction. It arced in a lazy parabola with a decided fade, missing her by two feet.

DJ was right behind her, giving me a beaming smile as if royally happy to simply see my face again. After all, the hours since she first left the house this morning were the longest we'd been apart since I first started coming home in the middle of my day to take care of her. I smiled back casually, straining to keep my face from giving anything away. And then she turned to dump her backpack in her room while I cocked my ears, listening attentively.

Bert gave me a strange look, wondering why my attention hadn't returned to the game. But moments later, I was rewarded by the shriek coming out of DJ's bedroom. It was loud enough that Kim came out of the kitchen with a curious frown, and when I glanced over at Bert I found him arching an inquisitive eyebrow at me.

Brooke came thumping out of her own bedroom and crossed over to DJ's open door, but DJ was already coming out and making a beeline for me with an energy I wouldn't have expected given that she was still recovering from the flu. Planting one hand on the couch's armrest, she hurdled over it and at me with such speed and force that I scarcely had time to drop the Xbox controller and fling my hands up defensively. But fortunately, most of her weight landed on the cushion beside me and then suddenly her arms were around my head as she bent me backward and shoved her tongue down my throat.

Five minutes later, Bert started tapping my shoulder. "Uh, sorry to interrupt dude. But we got a game to finish?"

Not letting my lips separate from DJ's, I flipped him the bird. Bert chuckled, having expected the response. I cracked an eyelid, just in time to see him jerk a thumb at my direction while looking over to Kim, saying, "That looks like fun. Wanna try it with me?"

Kim rolled her eyes, going back into the kitchen. "Call your girlfriend."

"You know, that's not such a bad idea." He got up from his spot next to me, grabbing his phone and heading for the relative privacy of the hallway.

Five minutes after that, Brooke started tapping my shoulder. "Hey guys, either let go of each other's faces or get a room. You're making me antsy, here."

"Dinner's ready," Kim announced from behind us.

But dinner was the last thing on my mind, and DJ seemed to agree. Sliding down my body, she reached out with her feet looking for solid ground like a rock climber backing over a ledge, all without letting go of my lips. Finding her feet, she pulled me up with her, separating our mouths for just a moment. But once we were both standing, she yanked me down to her mouth once again, sighing happily while doing her level best to intertwine her arms and legs around mine.

Brooke gave us a healthy shove, and I think she deliberately tripped me, because I had to break the kiss off to regain my balance without yanking DJ to the floor with me. My little sister's best friend blushed sheepishly while burying her face into the crook of my neck, and Brooke pointed rather ... uh, pointedly ... toward the bedrooms.

Grinning like an idiot, DJ took me by the hand and tugged me after her, dragging me toward her bedroom while we passed Bert on the phone in the hallway. She then shoved me inside and closed the door behind us, letting me get another look at the setup I'd created in her room.

It really wasn't all THAT dramatic. I'd been able to pick up the materials in a single trip to the grocery store of all places after class while Sasha headed for the BART station and Bert and Kim went straight to the house. But I was willing to bet this was the first time in DJ's young life that a boy had littered her bedroom with rose petals in a path that led to her bed, placed a multicolored bouquet upon her pillows, and finished things off with an array of scented candles throughout the room while adding three balloons, each one larger than the next, that read: I Love You, I Love You, and I Love You, all in different scripts.

I'd come to a decision in the aftermath of my discussion with Sasha. It was a realization that had begun before Isakova's class started, but not ended until after the class was over. Needless to say, I didn't pay very much attention to the lecture. But that wasn't such an important thing, as I not only came to grips with what I wanted to do, but also put to bed any lingering concerns over the potential consequences of my actions.

Sasha was right: I loved DJ, she loved me. There was no ambiguity about what DJ wanted, and all that remained was for me to remove my head from my ass and let go. Let myself love her. Let US be together the way we both really wanted.

Little more than a week ago, I had told both Paige and Kim that I wouldn't take this course of action. Really, the only reason I had for doing so was because I wasn't sure how I would feel once Dawn returned to my life. I STILL didn't know how I would feel, and I would NEVER know how I would feel until Dawn actually returned to my life. How COULD I know? Even if I thought I had my head wrapped around it, even if I reasoned and analyzed and plotted my way through a billion different scenarios and variables to assure myself I'd figured out how I would react, I would never truly know until I stared at her live and in the flesh. And if I really waited for that time to come, if I really waited for Dawn to come back to me and only then figure out if I was fully over her, that would mean keeping DJ on the back burner until next Fall, if not longer.

I couldn't do that to her. It wasn't fair to her, and I wouldn't be fair to ME. I owed myself more than simply biding my time for the next year, waiting to see if Dawn and I could salvage something out of our broken relationship. I was under no obligation to her. SHE had cheated on ME. SHE had up and run off to Morris Camp instead of coming back to school and letting us work things out.

Well I wasn't putting my life on hold for her anymore. I wasn't putting my FEELINGS for DJ on hold anymore. I loved the girl. I really did. I loved her enough to say, 'Screw this Dawn-bullshit. I'm moving on with my life.'

I had not always loved Dorothy Jean Evans. At first, she was just Dawn's bratty younger sister, only slightly less annoying than my own bratty younger sister. Then, she was Dawn's hottie younger sister, who wanted me to introduce her to the wild and crazy pleasures of wild and crazy sex. But up until that fateful summer at camp when I was reeling from my break-up with Adrienne, not to mention all the drama around Adrienne's brother Adam's abrupt and deadly return, I had never truly considered her a potential mate for life. Smoking hot and eminently fuckable pretty girl? Certainly. Fun-loving, big-titted cumslut? Absolutely. But a girlfriend? Or even ... seriously ... a wife? No way.

Until suddenly I was considering it. Yeah, our first relationship was a rebound. DJ got the fantasy older man she'd been crushing on since she first hit puberty, and I got a nymphomaniac younger girlfriend who was only too willing to let me use and abuse her body in any way I saw fit. That she was an Evans was the cherry on top, the rationalization for my romantically-inclined heart to believe I was still on the path toward fulfilling my destiny of uniting our two families. The truth was: I was lonely then, and I just wanted somebody to love me.

Things weren't like that anymore. The two-year age gap that once seemed to separate us by an entire generation was now little more than a footnote. We were both now college students, fully-formed young adults old enough to fight our country's wars. Despite my frequent jokes about DJ and her friends still being "froshlings", I certainly didn't think of her as a little kid anymore. She was all woman, and she'd certainly experienced enough to know what love is.

And she loved me. She really, really loved me. Whether she admitted it publicly or not, she'd broken up with her boyfriend because she loved me. She knew it; I knew it. I'd been her only male lover since then, and she desired no other but me. It's nice to feel wanted, isn't it?

But my love for her was more than that. It would have been easy to fall into the same trap I did before, to love her because she loved me. But I wasn't that guy anymore. This wasn't a rebound. I'd been deliberately cautious about my feelings for her, about my feelings for anyone, really. The absolute last thing I wanted to do was enter into a new relationship, with DJ or anyone else, because up until now I couldn't trust that my heart was really in the right place.

Now I could trust it. Now, I was ready to be with her, because I'd finally come to the point where I really had no choice but to be with her. I couldn't string her along any further; that wouldn't be fair. I wasn't going into this relationship because I desperately needed "a" relationship. In fact, it was now quite the opposite: I was going into this relationship because I absolutely couldn't NOT be with her.

To continue being single – to continue being "just friends" – wasn't an option anymore. It wasn't fair to her. It didn't properly honor the way she felt about me. To put her off, to tell her "not yet", was to spit in the face of her love and devotion, and I couldn't imagine giving her that pain any longer than I already had. She'd stuck with me for this long already, faithful to me despite the lack of formal title, open and willing for my sexual attention at my slightest whim, all the while burying her emotions and waiting patiently for me to come around.

She deserved better. And I intended to give her better.

Because deep down, I really believed I could love her too.

Maybe Dawn would come back and throw a monkey wrench into everything.

Maybe once actually IN an adult relationship, DJ and I would discover new things about each other that would show us we weren't really meant to be.

Or maybe THIS relationship would be the LAST relationship for either of us, ending only in death and hopefully not that until long after we'd given each other children and grandchildren and a lifetime of tender affection and love.

I believed it could. I believed it SHOULD. But I wasn't going to get wrapped up in all that just yet.

One thing at a time. Stop measuring every girl for a ring. Stop worrying about all the myriad obstacles that could be thrown up in the way between me and Mrs. Right. Life is more than just getting married. Love is more than finding 'The One'. Just love, be loved, and see what happens.

I'd deal with Dawn when and if she ever came back. Meantime, I was getting over her. This WASN'T a rebound.

This was giving love a chance. This was giving DJ a chance. This was giving ME a chance. To love again. To live again.

To hope for the best...

It took a surprising amount of effort, given that DJ was supposedly only a few hours removed from being bedridden and exhausted, for me to pry her off my lips. But eventually I did, and as she stared at me with unbridled lust from two feet away, she decided this was the perfect opportunity to rip her shirt over her head and then start fiddling with the zipper to my jeans. But I quickly reached a hand down to stop her. "Wait, wait," I began, grabbing her wrist and pulling it away from my crotch. "I didn't do all this just to have sex with you."

"Then why did you?" she asked, wild-eyed and panting.

"To ask a question." I reached for her arms, sliding my hands up and down the sides of them before holding her by the shoulders and leaning in with a smile.

A little smile tugged at the corners of her lips as well. "What question?"

"DJ ... Will you be my girlfriend?"

She started crying immediately, nodding her head up and down. "Yes! Yes of course! I can't believe you even thought you had to ASK me that!"

I kissed her quickly, then pulled back just as quickly since she tried to turn it into another supervolcanic liplock that would send us on the path to getting naked and getting jiggy. I also had to pull her hand away from my zipper once again.

"Wait, stop. You really don't have to."

She winced. "Because I'm on my period? I don't care. Roll me over and stick it in my ass. You can do whatever the fuck you want to me."

"Right now..." I stated firmly while holding a finger up to her lips to silence her. "Right now, I just want to hold you."

She blinked fresh tears from her eyes, letting me ease us both down atop her bed. I cradled her in my arms until she reclined on her back with her head supported by a pillow.

I leaned over her, brushing my lips over hers gently. "We talked about this: You're still getting over being sick, and you're supposed to be resting."

"I don't feel like resting at a moment like this," she whimpered, but a moment later, an involuntary yawn escaped her mouth.

I smirked and brushed her bangs back from her forehead, kissing the exposed skin a moment later. "Well, your body does."

"My body feels like being filled up with almost eight inches of Ben-dick," she murmured, fire in her eyes. "Sodomize me while I'm sleeping if you have to."

I chuckled. "Soon enough. When you're healthy, I'll rock your world and knock you out from pleasure overload, and then keep humping your unconscious body until I fill it with my creamy sperm. Will that work for you?"

Sighing with a dreamy smile, DJ closed her eyes and surrendered to the energy crash after such an intense emotional moment, not to mention the physical exertion of getting through the school day and then spending ten straight minutes playing tonsil hockey with me standing up. "Yeah ... that'll work..."

"For now, just sleep. I'll stay here and hold you until you do."


A funny thing happened for the rest of the school week. Despite it being the first five days of DJ's and my new relationship, neither of us had any sex. We didn't fuck each other. We didn't fuck my sister. And I didn't even fuck Paige.

Part of the reason was that DJ was still on her period during that time. Part of the reason was that she was still recovering from her illness, popping pills and drinking Gatorade to replace her lost electrolytes from all the sweating and puking she'd done. Despite her assurances that she was both ready and willing for sex (orally, anally, or even vaginally should I want it), -I- was more focused on getting her healthy. I apparently liked playing nursemaid to this beautiful young woman I cared about so much, and as much as she insisted that she was "fine", her slow walking pace and the simple fact that getting up the stairs seemed to wind her said otherwise. I knew that even if we DID have sex, she would get too tired to fuck back in less than five minutes, and would probably fall asleep on me in less than ten.

But the biggest reason why we didn't have sex was entirely on me: I had something to prove to myself.

Our "relationship" up to this point had been based entirely on sex. DJ was a wicked hot babe, 5 feet 10 inches of blonde beauty, with a model-esque figure and a 34DD rack of supple firmness that would have put the Playmate of the Year to shame. She'd presented herself to be my fuck toy at my slightest whim, and even though I had chosen NOT to whim such things for the majority of the past three months, she had gone out of her way to whim herself into that position many, many times. We had pleasured each other and then returned to our bedrooms, with very little of consequence ever said. Even before this year, when I was dating Dawn and she was the little sister in the downstairs bedroom who got an itch she wanted me to scratch every so often, our relationship hadn't been anything more than that.

Our sex life would be awesome, of that I had no doubt. But I wanted our relationship to be MORE than that. I wanted the foundation of our love to be built on understanding each other, and on an EMOTIONAL connection that would be difficult – if not impossible – to sever.

We knew a lot about each other already. There was no need to ask about majors or hobbies or family the way a budding young couple might do. Given that those first five days were also school nights meant that we weren't even dating yet. No trips to the movies, no drives into The City, no walks holding hands around the campus.

Instead, we continued along our lives just like normal: I went to class, ate lunch with Bert, Kim, and Sasha, played Xbox, and went to my Project Ben evening classes. DJ went to class, hung out with her clique at Vivian Wang's, and did whatever else she usually did without me. The only times we saw each other were at dinner, for DJ insisted on joining me each and every night, and in the late evenings after we were both ready for bed. I'd come home from ballroom dancing or Krav Maga, shower, and then change. DJ would invite herself into my bedroom while I was still in the shower, meeting me on my bed dressed in her pajamas (or less, on Thursday, when she failed in her attempt to seduce me). We would kiss, we would cuddle, and we would talk about... whatever ... until we both fell asleep. And then we would wake in the morning and do it all over again.

Sure, there were more subtle changes in the way we acted around each other. Both of us wore perpetual smiles that seemed impossible to wipe off if the other was within view. We kept glancing over at each other, even if engaged in conversation with someone else or across the room entirely. And there were the little touches, the way our hands seemed to find each other whenever we were within reach just on instinct, without consciously thinking about it.

One night, I had to eat dinner left-handed because DJ wouldn't let go of my right.

Our blissful honeymoon phase was obvious to anyone who observed us, although nobody saw fit to comment. Bert didn't tease me with jokes about gagging at how syrupy DJ and I acted around each other. Kim and Brooke accepted the changes in stride. Even Sasha just grinned at us and went along being my friend and project teammate, business as usual. It probably helped that for our part, DJ and I weren't doing anything overt to rub our new relationship in everyone's faces. And again, we still weren't having sex.

The closest either of us came to getting jiggy were Paige's Tuesday and that aforementioned Thursday when DJ failed to seduce me. Paige was very understanding when I told her I was saving myself for when my new girlfriend felt healthy enough for sex. It didn't feel right to have anyone OTHER than DJ be the first girl to get my dick wet after asking DJ to be my girlfriend. Paige spent the first hour or so of our time together interrogating me about my new relationship, making sure I knew what I was getting into and had gone into this decision with my eyes open, especially since I'd told her the morning after the Halloween party that I would NOT be dating DJ just yet.

By the end of the hour, Paige was convinced, which made ME feel a lot better about what I was doing. But she was still horny, and despite understanding that -I- couldn't yet have sex with her, she asked if ME going down on HER violated my self-imposed moratorium.

Well, my dick wouldn't get wet, and I figured I couldn't leave her completely hanging. So I did what any good boyfriend would do: I texted my girlfriend, asking her permission to give Paige an oral orgasm. Even though she was in class, DJ sent me back an 'OK' less than thirty seconds later, with the caveat that I owed her an extra-special rug-munching whenever we finally agreed to do it with each other.

At 3:40pm Paige and I walked out the front door of the house together, Paige skipping down the steps feeling much refreshed after two cunnilingus climaxes. I hadn't even been trying to give her the second one. Not MY fault Red was multi-orgasmic.

The second time DJ and I came close to having sex was that Thursday. I came out of the shower wearing just a towel, and DJ was wearing even less. Her black shelf-bra with half cups left her erect nipples exposed. Her pussy lips were freshly shaved and neatly framed by the matching black garter belt and hold-up stockings, although her matching panties were nowhere to be seen. She even wore six-inch black heels with straps that criss-crossed their way up her calves, heels I fondly remembered holding in my hands the last time she wore them, my throbbing cock doing a little burrowing at the time as well. And she'd even put her hair into those fucking braided ponytails again.

Schwing.

But I'd resisted. We kissed and kissed and kissed until she nearly fell asleep from exhaustion, her energy levels still not quite where I wanted them to be. And even though she wasn't wearing a tampon or a menstrual pad, I knew her period wasn't completely over just yet. I still wanted our first time making love to truly be MAKING LOVE, missionary and vaginally while we stared into each other's eyes. And I also wanted our first time to last, not just with me thrusting into her limp body while she weakly panted for oxygen.

Besides, I liked cuddling.

But then Saturday came. And DJ's period was over. And after breakfast, she took me by the hand upstairs and insisted that she wasn't taking 'no' for an answer anymore. She'd finished her 10-day prescription, she was feeling healthy, and as she put it, we'd done "enough mushy-talk-bonding-relationship-foundation-building".

"Imma horny," she insisted. "And Imma gonna get LAID."

We both got what we wanted. I got to make love to my new girlfriend missionary-style, feeling my toes curl as I poured out the liquid essence of my love into her warm, receptive vagina while she moaned in mutual orgasm, her crystal clear blue eyes sparkling. She had enough energy to flip me over, suck me hard again, and then go for a cowgirl ride while I sat up and motorboated myself in those glorious breasts until she pulled off at the last moment and let me explode all over her face. Then she lubed us both up and bent over doggy-style, screaming like a banshee as I sodomized the fuck out of her. And when she passed out from both exhaustion and her seventh orgasm of the morning, I rutted myself in and out of her unconscious body for about a minute until I slammed forward a final time and filled up her colon with all my creamy sperm.

And that was just the start of what would become a WONDERFUL relationship.


I thrust forward a final time, grunting my orgasm into my lover's ear as a quart of spunk flowed out of me and into her sucking pussy. Moaning in ecstatic pleasure, she dug her heels into my ass and tightened her arms around my back to pull me deeper as she felt the cum flowing out of my body to crash against her insides like waves cresting on the beach. The first wave would start receding only to be met by the second coming forth, and both our bodies twitched and humped together as I finished filling her up with my jism.

"Holy shit..." Brooke breathed, her forehead dotted with sweat as she slowly came down from her orgasm.

"Holy shit..." I groaned, feeling my limbs turn to jello and my weight collapse down to crush my sister's body beneath me.

"Works every time," DJ giggled, pulling her finger out of my ass. "I TOLD you we need to hurry up. SOME of us have a class before 11am on Mondays."

My face buried into my pillow, I couldn't respond except to whimper quietly in ultimate exhaustion. I'm talking TOTALLY exhausted. Sexually satisfied, yes, but exhausted nonetheless.

Tapping my shoulder, Brooke wriggled underneath me. "No falling asleep on me, bro. I gotta get a move on."

"Hrm," I mumbled, still face-down in the pillow. But I allowed Brooke to push me, and DJ to help yank me, over onto my back. And my chest heaved up and down after the tremendous exertion of satisfying TWO horny 19-year-olds this morning.

It wasn't that I couldn't handle Brooke and DJ teaming up on me, not normally at least. But this weekend had been anything but normal. After all, DJ and I had spent pretty much every waking hour of both Saturday AND Sunday making up for lost time, having each gone without sex for two weeks straight. We were young, we were in love, and we were really, really horny.

With Kim home with her family, we weren't shy about screwing whenever and wherever the urge struck us. DJ didn't even bother putting on panties the whole weekend, and the only reason she put a skirt on was because I enjoyed the teasing glimpses of her bare beaver from time to time, and because the act of tucking the hem of that skirt into her waistband was like unwrapping a present each and every time I did it.

Brooke, of course, was still home, but DJ had asked to keep me all to herself one-on-one for those first couple of days. On the other hand, we weren't shy about fucking in front of my sister, not even the time DJ got the sudden urge to do it on Brooke's desk, quite specifically because my little sister was in her room sitting at that very desk trying to do her homework.

Having been forced to watch me and DJ fuck on the living room couches, the dining table, the washing machine, and in the girls' shower, Brooke said enough was enough when we commandeered her desk right in front of her on Sunday afternoon. Well, she said enough was enough AFTER she masturbated herself to an orgasm watching us screw on her desk. At that point, my little sister packed up her books and departed, claiming her intent to go over to Vivian Wang's house to study. Instead, she found her boyfriend and dragged him into his bedroom right in front of his apartment-mates, temporarily satisfying her carnal urges. But this morning when Brooke woke us up with her right hand pumping my dick and her tongue snaking a full inch up DJ's twat, she proclaimed that Joel alone hadn't quite done the trick, seeing as all of her wet dreams for the past two nights had involved getting sandwiched between DJ and me.

My new girlfriend and I made my little sister's dreams come true, at least until the girls realized they might be late for class and DJ wormed her finger into my prostate. Fortunately, Kim had heard the ruckus and put two and two together, making breakfast for everyone that included ham and egg sandwiches Brooke and DJ could take with them on the road. And then all three of them left the house, my girlfriend giving me a searing kiss goodbye on the porch, and I tottered back inside to take a shower and attempt something resembling recovery before my own 11am class.

I was ... mostly ... successful.

"Hey there, stranger," Bert greeted me with a fist bump as we met up at our usual intersection, a logical rendezvous point for his path to class from the BART station and my path from the house. "You get hit by a truck or something? You look like shit."

"Really?"

"Black bags under your eyes. Skin's pale. And you're sweating even though it's like ten degrees out. Or did you finally catch DJ's flu?"

I shook my head. "No flu. Just ... it's been a long weekend. My first weekend since DJ and I got together. C'mon, you know how it is."

Bert's grin would have lit up half the campus. "Oh, yeah. The first weekend after Lynne and I got together, we didn't come up for air until Monday."

"So you understand."

"Sure, but ... Well, that was the first time Lynne and I were having sex with each other. We were exploring each other's bodies, you know? Not to put too fine a point on it, but you and DJ were screwing well before you got, quote, 'together'."

"The first weekend isn't just about sex. It's new love. Plus, we were making up for lost time."

"I'll bet."

The two of us got to class, and afterwards we met up with Kim and Sasha as usual for lunch. An hour spent trying to stay awake and pay attention to the lecture did NOT help my sense of restfulness, so when I slumped into the booth at our usual Thai joint and immediately braced an elbow on the table to support my sagging head, Sasha smirked at me and said, "Somehow, I don't think your current state of exhaustion has anything to do with getting exercise the old-fashioned way."

Despite my heavy eyelids, I managed a smirk. "Nope. Why, jealous?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.