Exchange for a Ride - Cover

Exchange for a Ride

by White Tick

Copyright© 2013 by White Tick

Erotica Sex Story: Jenny suddenly needs a ride to school and Jake has just gotten his driver's license and first car. What can she do to convince him to pick her up and drop her off every day?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   School   .

Everything changed the day that Jake finally got his driver's license. While he had already been driving for several months with a permit, the license would allow him to go solo behind the wheel, giving him true freedom for the first time in his young life. To make matters even better, his parents had decided to reward his successful completion of the driving test by giving Jake his very own vehicle, their nine year old sedan that they had been planning to replace.

Gas and maintenance were completely his responsibility, but the car would allow him to get a part time job after school if he wanted. This, in addition to considerable savings Jake had from his allowance and neighborhood yardwork, meant Jake could afford to drive to his heart's content, assuming he didn't travel cross country each weekend.

Jake's birthday was in January, but he was fortunate enough to get a parking pass due to a student having transferred out over the winter break. Thus the next morning he was able to start his car, wait ten minutes for the windows to fully defrost, and then drive to school without trouble.

Besides avoiding the cold wait at the bus stop, driving directly to school saved so much time that Jake was able to wake up a full hour later than usual, making him far more refreshed for the day. His brother, Ethan, was only a year younger than him and therefore went to the same school (as a Freshman), but Jake decided that he could continue using the bus for the time being.

School itself proceeded normally the next few days, boring as ever, until Friday rolled around. Jake had stayed after school for the Technology Club (which could have just been named the Geek Club), and was heading to his car when it happened.

Jenny Cooper, a senior and quite attractive cheerleader with shoulder length brunette hair and large tits, was standing in the parking lot yelling loudly at Brett Evans, the football team's best receiver and one of the school's biggest assholes.

"You cheating asshole! I can't believe you would do this to me!" Jenny was yelling.

Brett had a look somewhere between shame and annoyance, which eventually led to him rolling his eyes at her.

"You shouldn't act so surprised. I told you that if you didn't let me fuck that pussy of yours, I was going to find someone who would. It is your fault for being such a cock tease!" Brett said defensively. "You are lucky I even stuck around this long. The only reason I put up with it at all is because you let me use that tight ass of yours."

The smirk on Brett's face finally caused Jenny to snap, and she reared back and slapped him across the face.

The look of pure rage on Brett's face caused her heart to skip a beat. His hand raised to hit her, until he saw Jake across the parking lot and realized that even being accused of hitting a girl would seriously jeopardize his standing on the football team.

Instead he simply gave Jenny a glare, went into his car, and drove away. In a rare moment of courage, Jake walked up to her and asked her if she was alright.

Instead of a reply, Jake quickly had a face pressed against his chest and he could feel her sobbing. His arms naturally went around her and rubbed her back.

After a minute or so, she collected herself and thanked him. Then her face turned to a frown.

"Dammit, I just realized he was my ride. The late buses have already left, so I have no way home," Jenny stated, though she said it in a way that made Jake realize that she was trying to get him to pity her situation.

However, it worked. Jake offered her a ride home and immediately regretted his decision when he realized that she lived in the exact opposite direction of his house. While not a horrible inconvenience, it would still be a solid 20-30 minutes that Jake wouldn't get back in his life. The chances of getting to jerk off before dinner were very low, which for a teenage boy like him, was a tragedy.

Most of the drive was filled with silence with her occasionally apologizing for the inconvenience and praising him for being such a nice guy. Jake knew she was just buttering him up, but it still felt good coming from her.

When Jake arrived at her home, the first thing he noticed was that it was completely empty. No lights on and no cars in the driveway.

"Yeah, my parents aren't around that much. After the divorce, my dad spends a lot of time on the road and my mom now lives with her new boyfriend. My little sister normally stays at a friend's house after school until pretty late, so she shouldn't be home for a few more hours," Jenny told him.

Jake digested that information and remembered that she had a younger sister, also fairly cute, who was around his brother's age.

Not having much to say in response, Jake simply stood there awkwardly. However, he noticed that Jenny seemed deep in thought.

After a few moments, she seemed to have figured out whatever was on her mind, and then got a half smirk, half smile on her face.

Jenny walked up to Jake very closely, to the point of causing him to almost take a step back, and then said in a seductive tone, "Would you like to come inside? I think there is a way I could show you just how much I appreciated your help."

Without even thinking about it, his feet automatically followed her into the house and then up to her room.

She closed the door, though there was really no need to in an empty house, and then pushed him so that he was sitting on the edge of her bed.

Jenny then undid her jeans and slid them down to reveal a black thong covering her pussy. She took off her blouse as well to reveal her large breasts constrained by a tight fitting bra. Jake's cock was now hard as a rock.

"Jake, do you think I look pretty?" Jenny asked. All he could do was nod vigorously.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" To this Jake shook his head. Besides a lucky blowjob he got from a drunk girl at a party last year, Jake hadn't done anything with a girl before.

"Well then, I have a proposition to make. Since Brett and I are finished, I need a ride to and from school every day. The bus doesn't come out this far, and I don't have a car. Knowing Brett, he is going to make sure that most of the other guys who might want to date me steer clear," Jenny stated, as Jake just stared with his erection straining against his pants.

"So how about we make a deal. If you give me a ride every morning and every afternoon, I will suck your cock dry," Jenny said with a grin. She then knelt down on her knees between Jake's legs and looked up at him.

"Think about it. Instead of having to jerk it to some porno mag and shoot off into a tissue when get home, you could slide that cock of yours into my warm, wet mouth and fire your cum down my throat. What do you think about that?"

Jenny didn't wait for a response, which was good since Jake wasn't really capable of talking at that point. She just loosened his belt and pulled his pants down and his boxers with them.

Upon seeing his cock, Jenny's smile got even bigger. Jake was harder than he had even been before, and the head was glistening from drops of precum that had already leaked out.

She started with a slow, careful lick from the base of his shaft up to the tip, capturing the latest drop in her mouth. She then proceeded to swirl it in her mouth a bit to taste it, before giving him another smile.

"Wow Jake, you taste great. If your cum tastes even close to as good as this, I think I am going to get addicted to drinking it."

Whether that was true or she was just saying it for his benefit, Jake didn't know. His mind had gone empty the second her tongue touched his cock.

After a few more licks, Jenny pressed his cock up against her lips.

"Ready?"

Jake nodded and quickly felt the head of his cock enter her mouth. Jenny wasn't kidding about her mouth being warm and wet. She quickly started bobbing her head in a very practiced motion which had his balls aching after just a couple minutes.

Then she did something unexpected, at least to Jake. She seemed to take a deep breath, and then forced her whole mouth down his cock until her lips were around the base.

Though Jake had never been deep throated before, it felt as good as he had heard.

After a few seconds she lifted back up, then took another breath, and went back down again. This time Jake could feel his cock sliding into her throat.

"Oh god that is so fucking good!" Jake said, almost instinctively.

This caused her to come back up to speak. "I thought you might like that! Since I don't let guys fuck this pussy, I knew that I would need to get very good with my oral skills. Do you think you would enjoy having your balls drained by my throat every day?"

Jake's nod was responded by a simple "Good," and then she went back to work, sucking his cock and taking it deep in her throat.

After a few minutes of this, she started to seem confused and asked, "Why haven't you cum yet? Most guys would have blown twice by now!"

Jake just shrugged. While it felt exceptionally good to have his dick sucked by such an expert, he still didn't feel the built up pressure that normally signaled to Jake the he was getting close to cumming. "Maybe I'm just nervous?" Jake offered.

"Well, maybe you just need to get into it more. Try putting your hands on the back of my head and pushing down. Also, try thrusting your hips," Jenny instructed.

"Are you sure? I don't want to hurt you," Jake said.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.