The Chastity Ball - Cover

The Chastity Ball

Copyright© 2013 by Sevispac

Thursday: Chastity's Lesson

Erotica Sex Story: Thursday: Chastity's Lesson - I've written a dozen or so stories in the Naked in School genre, but this is the first time I've done the traditional full week. Chastity is a good girl, President of True Love Waits, with strong moral objections to the program. Her school Principal challenges her to show that she can overcome her teenage hormonal urges and finish her week with her name intact. Will she succeed? Are you kidding?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   School   Prostitution   Nudism  

Thursday - Chastity's Lesson

I was shocked when I came down to breakfast. Instead of reading the paper, daddy was watching my video on his iPad, pausing it over and over. But the real shock was mother. She was wearing an apron and high heels, and nothing else. She smiled and giggled when she saw me. The way her big tits bounced reminded me of Bubbles.

"Good morning, honey," she said, looking at the dress I had picked out. "Don't you have anything shorter than that?"

Who was this pod person who had replaced my mother? I kinda liked her. "Jeepers mom, you never let me buy anything with a skirt above the knee."

"Well, we're making some big changes in this family, starting today. In fact, your father and I started making them last night! Now, I'm sure we can come up with something slutty for you to wear today. You get to undress at school, but we want you to look nice on the way there."

We picked a pair of jeans out of my closet, and mom converted them into Daisy Dukes by cutting off the legs high up and tearing holes in the seat. Then we found and old t-shirt from seventh grade which was worn so thin it was nearly see thru. We cut it off too, right below my tits. It was quick and dirty, but it worked great.

Daddy gave them his seal of approval and took my picture before I left for school. In fact, that little outfit turned out to be very effective. It was going to be a day to remember.


After my first wonderful experience sucking cock at lunch on Tuesday, I started asking for relief every time I could. Twice on Tuesday afternoon and in both home room and second period on Wednesday. It was really fun showing off in front of the whole class, and I was good at it. I came every time, even though we only had five minutes. My classmates were really talented with their fingers and tongues.

The only drawback was Missy's reaction. She was shocked and still wasn't talking to me. I was sad to lose a friend, but I certainly wasn't going to miss out on any of my Program experiences. That's why I was surprised to hear an announcement come over the PA, "Chastity Smith, come to vice-principal Lacy's office immediately."

It scared me because the vice-principal was in charge of discipline. Students didn't get called to her office unless they were in trouble. The whole class was looking at me. Phil looked concerned. Bubbles looked smug.

The vice-principal's admin glanced at me and coldly motioned me into her office. Lacy looked up as I opened the door, I started to tremble slightly as she fixed me with her ice blue eyes.

"Sit down Miss Smith. I've called you here to discuss a serious infraction of The Program rules. It has come to my attention that you deliberately used the girl's restroom on Monday afternoon, and that while you were in there you masturbated in a closed stall, thereby denying your classmates their right to observe your orgasm. What do you have to say for yourself?"

How in the world had she found that out? On Monday I was still trying to prove I could resist temptation; there was just no way I was going to let anybody see me jilling off. Nobody saw me go into the girl's room, and nobody came in while I was doing it.

I was scared of what she might do to me. I panicked. "Miss Lacy, who told you that? I didn't do it! Somebody is making up stories to get me in trouble! You have to believe me!"

"Oh, somebody is making up stories all right, but I know exactly who it is. " She turned her monitor so I could see it and clicked on a video file. I got a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach. It was a surveillance camera in the girl's bathroom, and after a moment it showed me walking in, looking around, and closing myself in a stall. She continued speaking as it showed me starting to rub my pussy.

"You realize that rule violations such as this cannot go unpunished. We installed cameras in the restrooms to make sure you didn't get away with this type behavior."

Maybe this wasn't going to be so bad after all. "Does this mean I'm going to get another spanking?" I asked eagerly.

"No, Miss Smith. Principal Johnson has informed me that you have shown too great a pleasure response to your past corporal punishment. While we are pleased with this, it rules spanking out as an effective form of discipline. Instead you will be subjected to a Program approved punishment device."

She reached in her drawer and pulled out what looked like a fat pink candle. "Nipple clamps are the standard punishment for offenses like yours, but because you lied about it the rules call for 24 hours of punishment and you can't be expected to wear nipple clamps in your sleep. Do you know what this is?

I gulped. "It looks like a dildo, but I've never seen one shaped like that!" My voice was trembling.

"No Miss Smith, this is not a dildo. It is a butt plug. It's not meant to go in your pussy, but up your pretty little bottom."

"That can't be right," I blurted, "It's way too fat to go in there. It would hurt!"

"It is intended to hurt, that's why we use it for discipline. To make sure you aren't injured, you have to be certain it's well lubricated." She pulled a small tube out of the same drawer. "Here, put some of this on it." She extended the thing to me, along with the tube.

I was terrified. I didn't want to touch it with my hand, let alone have it in my butt. She stood in front of me with her hand extended, patiently waiting. "I could do this for you, but it's important that you learn how. You'll have to lube it up every time you put it back after toileting.

"There are lube dispensers in all the school restrooms, but I'm giving you this to take home with you tonight. Now take it immediately or your punishment will be extended!"

Trembling, I took it out of her hand. The plastic was cold and hard. I set it down and squeezed some lube into my hand. Holding the plug gingerly by the base, I wrapped my hand around it and smeared the slimy gel all over it, getting as much as I could on the top.

"Good," she said, "don't get any on the base. Hand it back to me. Now bend over my desk and pull your cheeks apart. Relax your sphincter as much as you can and it will be easier.

I felt the tip of the monster push against my rear. Thanks to the lube it slipped easily inside until the rapidly expanding size of it stretched me to my limit. I gave out a high-pitched shriek and she stopped pushing.

"Let this be a lesson to you, Miss Smith. If you had obeyed the rules in the first place you would not be here now. " She rotated the plug and spread the lube more evenly around my hole. She pulled back slightly, then gave a firm push. This time it was even more painful. I cried out, but all she did was move it in and out as if she were fucking my butt. Every stroke was an increasing agony.

Suddenly the fattest part of the plug shoved past my sphincter and into my butt. I snapped shut around the narrow part, leaving only the base pressed hard between my cheeks. I was still crying, but the narrow size of the neck sticking into me was such a great relief it was nearly a pleasure. The inside part felt huge. I couldn't move. How in the world did they expect me to wear this for ten minutes, let alone 24 hours?

Vice-principal Lacy gave my butt a soft pat, stood up and walked out of the room. She left me sobbing on top of her desk. Very slowly my body began to adjust to the intrusion.

"Your attention please," announced the PA system. "Miss Chastity Smith, the 11th grade Program girl for the week has been found in violation of the rules against using the girl's restroom and masturbating in private." For the hundredth time this week I was mortified, knowing all my friends were hearing this. "Her punishment is to wear a butt plug for 24 hours. This is intended to be both painful and humiliating for her, but Program rules prohibit other students from touching it while inside her. Doing so is not considered a reasonable request unless she clearly agrees to it. Thank you for your attention."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.