Bad News Becomes Good News - Cover

Bad News Becomes Good News

Copyright© 2013 by Pettybox

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A High School sports hero moves up to begin his baseball career only to have it crash around him. Fate and an old friend re-invent his life when he thinks he can't really be happy again. There's been confusion over the North / South Carolina aspect of the story. I hope it's finally fixed. Sorry for the confusion.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

On Monday morning I went to work with a whole new outlook on life that Chelsea had awoken. I was in early, as usual, and no one was at the front desk and reception and I gave little thought to it as I was there before regular hours. My team and I were putting the final touches on the entirety of the new addition on CAD and ready to print blueprints. The bridge had been a challenge and it had been finished, now, for the time being, a bridge to nowhere. The final permits for the connecting bridge were to be delivered today, a formality for starting the connecting building. That construction had to be finished before the tourist and back to school (university close by) season and we finished it within the time parameters. Only the steel for the connecting wall was in place on the addition, but now we could go forward.

TV crews and reporters were there to record the formality because of the impact on the local job situation it would eventually have. I sort of expected to see Chelsea, but Channel 5 sent another reporter. I suddenly realized that per company policy, visitors would have to be announced before being escorted while security measures were put in place, so I knew Carrie-Ann would be in soon. I took a large blue post-it note and wrote a message on the back of it. "I've found someone. Your Friend, Rance" I underlined FRIEND about four times to convey to her I truly considered her more than a fuck buddy. She personified discretion, as well as passion. We each knew our place for THAT part of our lives.

I folded the post-it to itself, sealing my message inside and put it in my pocket. My team was already covering anything that cameras might pick up that we didn't want to show, knowing security would be by to check on clearances. Then a buzzer rang and the double door auto-opened and Carrie-Ann came through looking for me. She showed no emotion as she called my name, nothing to give anyone an idea of a relationship.

"Mr. Glynn, the contingent from the Mayor's office as well as reporters are here. Once I get the OK, I'll escort them up the hall." She said professionally.

"Thank you, Miss Poulson." I said as I handed her my folded post-it.

She took it and was off to wait for security's OK.

About 5 minutes later I heard a ruckus on the hallway and I knew they were coming. The buzzer rang and the door opened and Carrie-Ann came through.

"Mr. Glynn, your visitors." She said as I looked up and nodded.

She nodded back as the entourage passed her. As the last person came through I looked back to her. Her face was stoic and then suddenly a half smile appeared and she winked before walking back to her desk. I knew she understood and accepted what I suppose she had seen and heard from other "playmates" in the past. She wanted no part of standing in the way of lovers. I quickly learned that when you have a relationship with a news anchor, you don't see them very much. She was usually going to work by 9 or 10 and getting home between 8 and 10 in the evening. Chelsea was a workaholic, reminding me of myself, but she was off on weekends, or much abbreviated on weekends. As we worked out time to see each other I came to a grim realization about her. She was working so tirelessly to get a shot at an anchor job either at a network, at a network home station, or in a Top 10 market. What would become of our relationship if that were to happen? I was almost afraid to ask, but we were having too much fun getting to know each other in the ways we didn't already know, and of course one of those was sexually.

The first Monday after THE Sunday I placed a call to her service at the station and it was never returned until almost 7pm, as I was ready to go home.

"I would really love to see you tonight." She said in a low voice on the phone after I said "hello".

"Where were you all day?" was my reply.

"My service just gave me the call about an hour ago. I can give you my private cell but it doesn't ring. I can usually see it light up and check to see who it is, but returning the calls is hard. I have a lot to do each day."

"You name the time and place." I answered back, probably in a tone that told her I was frustrated.

"Invite me to your place, I can go home in the morning and get ready for work, I usually don't have to be there until 10 unless I'm on Hot Mike assignment." She said as I waited for an explanation.

"Oh, Hot Mike is a news desk that is ready to go on the air 24/7 for any crisis. Someone has to be be within 5 or 10 minutes and be available. There's always A newsperson in the house, but if we were say about to be hit by a Hurricane, people tend to feel more comfortable hearing the details from the anchor who shapes their news most every day. I'm clear tonight, my co-anchor is on, give me your address."

I told her where I was, and we were both within 10 minutes of the station, so any emergency was not going to be a problem, in most cases. I drove home and she was right behind me in the parking lot so we met and kissed and went into my place.

"I've been paranoid all day that after sleeping on everything last night you might have second thoughts." She said quietly before we even had a chance to settle.

I turned to her and shook my head NO. "No, second thoughts Chelse, everything is as it was. Never be paranoid. I'll be as honest as possible with you and I expect the same from you."

"Did you tell your friend that you had an interest in me?" She asked with trepidation that I might not answer. "Chelsea, paranoia will eat you alive. I said I would take care of that and I did. She has no interest in getting between anyone and even though I will remain friends with her I should tell you that the only times I've ever seen her is when we had sex. There's nothing to worry about." I insisted.

"I haven't had to play this game since High School Rance, cut me a little slack. But I am perceptive enough to know you have doubts or questions. Last night I'll bet it was hard to cover every base with your hoo-hah in my mouth." She said with a giggling blush.

"It wasn't just your mouth that had me distracted." I said as I hugged her tightly.

"OK, here's my question for you." I said to her frightened face as soon as she heard OK.

"Suppose you get the big offer to move to a Top 10 market, or to work at a network. What do I do?"

"Well, we'll talk it over to see if I can accept it, depending where it is, and if we're still together." She said cautiously.

"OK, let's make every supposition with the assumption we are still together." I said with a grin.

"Say it's New York," She said, "Nothing changes, we just don't see each other EVERY day."

"What if it's Dallas, Texas?" I asked.

"Then it's time to sit down, discuss our future, long term. Then look at the money, and if there's an opportunity for you. If it's not feasible for you, it's Chelly Katz with the news on Channel 5."

"What if you don't get the numbers here, and what of your goals?" I asked.

"Having you is a new goal right now. I mean what if I don't get numbers here? ... and I have to move on?. Umm, Welcome to Walmart, let me know if there's anything I can help you with." She said with a smile. "Rance, if it all works, one depends on the other. Let's not cross bridges until they pop up. I so want to enjoy this. Just as an aside, my two ratings quarters here bury everyone else, every demographic."

"I'm going to order Chinese, any preferences?" I asked.

"That means discussion is over, you don't have any reservations?" She asked.

I just nodded and smiled. I never felt so comfortable with a woman, even June. Although it had only been hours, I really knew Chelsea for a long, long time. I think we both fantasized about each other from afar, afraid to admit anything. I think my challenge to see a doctor made that clear to her, when it was subconscious in reality.

We shared an order of Lemon Chicken and settled on the sofa and talked, and smooched, and kissed, and petted, and talked. "You haven't shown me the bed room yet." She hinted as she made the move to get up.

"I have dibs on top bunk!" I said as I ran towards the back room.

"You better be kidding." She said following me.

"I have no pajamas or night gown, would you sleep in the nude to make me feel comfortable?" She asked cutely.

"Sleep? Who said anything about sleep?" I asked, ever the comic.

"Well, eventually." She answered as she came into my bedroom and saw my king size bed, neatly turned down on both sides.

"Hmmm, you were pretty confidant I would be with you." She said with a smirk.

"Just let things happen and nothing HAS to happen. I really want to be with you, get to know the part of you I've never known, beyond what we already know, beyond the intimacy." I said as I began to unbutton the blouse I saw her deliver the news in that night. Once unbuttoned she began to pull out the tails, but I took her hands and put them back at her side. I peeled her blazer, with the blouse, off and down her back as she turned. I took a hanger that was on my suit butler valet stand. I found the button stay on the side of her skirt to reveal the zipper ridge that followed the seam and pulled the tab down. Her skirt fell as I pinched a corner so it wouldn't hit the floor, and she stepped out of it. I folded that and added it on the valet

Standing there in just her thin bra that did little to hide her nipples and matching pink panty made me want her right then, but I controlled myself. I kissed her lips as I unhooked the front clasp on her bra and let her slip her arms out and then I ran my hands down her hips catching my thumbs in her panty and lowering them for her to step out of.

It was at this point I realized what a beautiful body she had. She had a flat belly, with just a hint of roundness when she exhaled, flat, but not starved. Her bottom was like that of a 16 year old, firm and supple, and perfectly round. I was seeing her breasts naturally for the real first time as she stood, the large areola, and fat nipple buds sat on the top of a firm round mass that showed just a slight distention, but all her dark loveliness centered and standing out as if beckoning to be squeezed and sucked.

"Cat got your tongue?"

"Chelsea, you are so beautiful, so exquisite. If your viewers knew how perfect you were beneath all that and behind the desk, ... wow!"

"Actually, that's a little frightening, stalkers. I surely play it down for TV. You're not on TV, get undressed." She said with a little grin.

I finished getting my clothes off and held the bed open for her before I got in. "How can we be so sure of ourselves after such a short time?" She said as if thinking aloud.

"What are we sure of?" I asked, somewhat facetiously.

"Us. Well, not "us" in perpetuity but us in the fact we know we can give this a real good shot. We know each other so well; know the heartbreaks of our lives, the pleasures. We've done the dance with each other and tried to hide the steps. I mean, we both secretly wanted this since the day I met you at NorFab. I saw the look in your eye. You even took a long inhale when you got close to me, and I felt you do it again. I thought your nostrils flared, you seemed so excited. I'm so sorry I played coy after our dinner date. I just had to take care of things and I wasn't going to fuck this up." She said as she sat up on one elbow looking at me.

"I didn't pick up anything until we said goodnight on the dinner date, and even then I wasn't sure. Very perceptive on my "scenting" you. That made me so flustered, it was the first time I saw my "friend with benefits" that night. I hadn't smelled a woman up close in a long while and your scent was so familiar." I admitted as I moved over and kissed her laying her flat, bringing one hand up to cup her left breast.

She responded to my kiss with her tongue and putting a hand over the one I had on her breast, making sure I squeezed hard. I moved my body a little closer until my ready hard cock touched her side.

She moved a bit to free her other arm and grab hold of my cock.

"We can't be so rough tonight, my little pussy was tender this morning, and I had a dull ache deep inside for a while. Doc said that would happen. I'm supposed to call him to talk about it. I hope he's not just an old pervert." She said giggling as her hand gripped my cock tighter.

"We can just do oral if you want, whatever makes you happy." I whispered.

"No, my jaw was sore too. I hadn't done that in a long time either." She said with the same almost self deprecating giggle.

I moved over her and loaded two fingers with spit and found her little slit and applied it, slipping my dick in almost both all in one motion.

"Ohhhh, that's so nice Rance. I've needed you for so long and today was a long day of wanting. You feel so big in me. Fuck me nice." She whispered.

Her pussy was so tight that just slipping a few inches into her was pressure enough and pleasure enough to get any man off, although I did have the urge to go deep and really draw up a good load. Her whispers and groans were going to be enough to set me off as I watched her face as she came under me, at least twice, maybe 3 times. Not as loud and vocal as the night before, but still she was getting it good.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.