Bad News Becomes Good News - Cover

Bad News Becomes Good News

Copyright© 2013 by Pettybox

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A High School sports hero moves up to begin his baseball career only to have it crash around him. Fate and an old friend re-invent his life when he thinks he can't really be happy again. There's been confusion over the North / South Carolina aspect of the story. I hope it's finally fixed. Sorry for the confusion.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

"Rance, let the fact I'm a little more experienced than you work in your favor. I'm not picking on you, really." She said as she attached her mouth to mine and I had the sexiest kiss I ever had.

Her body was so warm on mine as she squirmed on top of me. I felt my cock rest in the crack of her as a few times and her wonderful breasts squishing and expanding over my chest. They were so big when she laid this way and when she pressed herself top me they spread out like a marshmallow pressed between your hands.

One last kiss seemed to last longer than any other and she seemed to shiver, and I actually think she had an orgasm as she looked at me with a real red face and rolled off me, pulling me onto her.

Her voice was a higher pitch when she said, "Get down there and be sweet with that pussy, finish what you started."

I was sure I didn't want her to know this would be the first time I ever went down on a woman. I slinked down her, stopping to pay homage to each nipple and tongued her belly button. The pinkish coral of her pussy smelled of sweet sex, or at least how I imagined it would smell. Watching porn had told me that long strokes of the tongue on her clit would do wonders, and I didn't disappoint. I lapped her juices and kept the pressure on her button until her hand went to the back of my head, holding my lips tight to that exposed nerve. She finally began to try and escape, but I dug my fingers into the cheeks of her ass holding her until she screamed. (Watching all that porn did me SOME good)

She just looked at me with thankful eyes and wanting my lips on hers. We kissed as she was still puffing a little from her peak and he hand went down between us and gripped my cock. She had the head between her first two fingers as her thumb rubbed over the tip.

She broke the kiss and whispered in the sexiest voice ever. "Bring this up to me."

Again, porno's had me primed for the next move as I straddled her chest and she took my cock in her mouth. She was so good, so loving as she mouthed me, licked, sucked me, encouraged me to fuck her mouth, and finally moved in a way that told me she wanted me between her breasts. She cradled them like precious stones and when my cock laid in them she spit and closed her handfuls of titty around me. As soon as I began to move she opened her mouth to give the tip a kiss on each stroke.

"Save some of that stroke for my pussy, she needs you bad. I can suck you anytime if you eat pussy like you did." She said on that low voice that would excite a statue.

I moved up one more time and pushed my entire length into her mouth that she gladly accepted before I backed down and knelt between her legs, taking my cock in hand and applying a bit of spit to her slit.

Now I had fucked Megan a couple hundred times, but she was never as warm, as soft, and as receptive as this little pussy of Junes. She could squeeze me with her muscles. She wasn't tight, she was, ... I guess firm is the word. After two strokes I had to stop and just feel how nice she felt because if I hadn't stopped, I would have come right there.

"Take your time Rance, we have all night and I cum over and over once I start." She said to which I thought it funny any man would give her up.

For the first time in my sexual life I didn't fuck like I was a man running to or from a fire. I must have lasted 10 minutes, and all time record for me before I felt my need rising fast. She saw me flush and catch my breath.

"Shoot on my belly. I'm on the patch, but..." She said before I yanked from her and stroked myself once before I shot right up to her chin, making her squeal.

She looked at me and laughed and then giggled as she reached down to stroke me a couple times herself and then she swished to fingers in the puddle just below her breasts and tasted me and grinned.

"Come here and snuggle up after you get me that towel I dropped there." She said.

I did just what she asked and we snuggled for a few minutes.

I thought we might just doze off but she rested her chin on my shoulder and said, "Let me explain few things to you so don't have questions in your mind. I was with one man, a man almost 10 years older from when I was 17 until last year, almost 5 years. I lived with him from the day I turned 18 until the night he beat the shit out of me. Come to find out he had a history of that and he's in jail now for a long time. If I seem "experienced" it's because we lived as a married couple and, well, I think you can figure out, I enjoy it, but I don't pass it out like I did tonight, you're pretty special. I was serious when I said you were number 3. Why did he beat me up? I went to party, a bachelorette party, and came home late and he'd been drinking. He accused me of running around. That night I found he had a record, and a history. The shelter told me it was just a matter of time. The next day I accepted the scholarship and you're the first man I've been with. It was worth the wait." She confessed and finished with a tender kiss to the cheek.

I didn't say anything except to hug her, as I could see she got emotional. She smiled at me and we both fell asleep. Over the next few months I learned more about June and her issues of trust, but also of tenderness, and the out and out sexual proficiency and skill that would keep any man from looking elsewhere for ways to satisfy their urges.

When I came back from the Christmas Holiday I had driven all night leaving just after dinner so I could be in Columbia bright and early. I was stunned to find June's dorm room vacant and after looking forward to seeing her and being with her I felt myself slipping into a deep funk. She had told me she would be back right after New Years. I sulked back to my car and drove around to "Olympic Village" ready to dive into the pool of self pity having lost another friend I thought I trusted. But, there she sat on the steps of my building shivering in the cool January South Carolina morning air in just a hoodie.

She ran up to me and kissed me so excited with her news. Her girlfriend had quit school, deciding she was doing so poorly she couldn't recover, and had signed a lease on an off campus apartment. It had been paid for the rest of the school year and gave it to June for a pittance. She had just moved in and knew I was driving in all night for the first baseball practice. June had come to Columbia a few days earlier and moved.

"I have a lot of studying and projects to catch up on and wanted to meet you here." She said brightly, bur her face quickly turned sullen.

"What's the matter Junie?" I asked knowing from the little I knew of her that something was askew.

"I can't lie to you, I missed you so goddam much I couldn't wait to see you. You're the first thing in my life, since I've been here, to make me smile and think of something besides school and the shambles my life has been in. I know we've only spent a few hours together, and the best night of sex ever, but all of a sudden, you're like my favorite teddy bear. You are truth, you are security. Don't get me wrong, I'm not in some sort of doe-eyed puppy love. You're just very centering for me. Before we get any more involved you should know I've been to the depths of depression and worked my way back. I had thoughts of suicide, taking female lovers, running off and living in the wilds, all kinds of crazy shit. But, I had this scholarship to fall back on and with the help of people at school, I got it back after Willie had me pass on it. Ummm, Willie is the man I lived with. My parents did little to help me besides pile on the "I told you so's". Like when I go home, like for Christmas, we barely interact. No gifts or even big welcomes or goodbyes. My Dad says he could never love me like his little girl again. Sounds depressing, but I've learned to live with it. When they found out their 16 year old was sleeping with a 27 year old they damn near disowned me. When I turned 18, they threw me out with a "him or them" ultimatum. They could have had him arrested, but they made all the decisions mine. I was a stupid fucking kid who needed their guidance and love and we both fell down on that one. Anyway, I won't hang around if you don't want me to, but your friendship means an awful lot to me. When I trusted no man, I looked at your face, heard your voice, and felt safe near you. Don't ask me why, but it just is."

"I'll do you a favor and not feel sorry for you; it sounds like the pity parties drove you crazy. Just let me tell you I lost my best friend in life last year. Just school and baseball are keeping me sane. You've centered me as well, but the last thing I need is a love affair, but a teddy bear I can do. As long as we both know where we stand, I'm still in. If more happens, well..." I told her, glad I knew some of her story.

"If you drove all night and have practice in 5 hours, you ought to get some sleep. I'll lie with you if you think we can keep our hands off each other till later." She said with a wink.

"I did sleep 12 hours before I left, but you're right, I have to get rest to make any kind of showing today." I agreed.

We went into my dorm and after a few kisses I fell asleep and I assume she did as well as we were both roused by the alarm I set earlier. After practice she helped me unload my car and then showed me to her new place. It was small (huge compared to our dorms) but very neat and homey. After a few weeks I basically began to live with June. I told Coach Winters of my situation and he only required I be in my dorm room the night before a game. June didn't stay with me all of those nights, but certainly most of them.

We turned out to be a well functioning couple, keeping house and even preparing our own meals at night. We both had dorm meal deals and took advantage of the cafeteria for breakfast and lunch with the exception of our first coffee of the day. I suppose we were much like a married couple, and happy with our situation. Though we never mentioned the L word outside of passionate situations, I think there was a high level of trust in each other's hearts that surpassed many serious couples. Neither of us were naïve enough to not think that sooner or later a day of reckoning for our "situation" would come, even if it waited until graduation.

My baseball career at Columbia could not have gone any better. I got the opening day start and just rolled from there. Twenty games in I had 5 wins and had only given up just 3 runs all season. I took no-hitters into the 5th inning a couple times and had 4 real strong pitches. My fastball was a consistent 94, with an 82 mph changeup, a devastating slider, and a pretty good curve. I started a few games in right field, and was a defensive replacement from time to time. I wasn't the phenom with the bat that I was in High School, but I was respectable.

My only blip on the season was in my 3rd start where I took a line drive off my pitching arm and rib cage in my 7th and final inning. We were on the road and the ball came back hard and I seemed to cradle it between my arm, my ribs, and the back of my glove. I really thought my ribs had taken the worst of it and insisted on staying in and getting the last out. I made one more pitch and induced a pop up to the catcher. Right after the game my arm swelled up badly and we iced it and went to a local hospital for x-rays. They came back negative and by the time we bussed home my arm was sore, as well as my ribs, but the swelling was gone. I didn't use my arm for 6 days, worked out my usual throwing regime and declared myself ready. After an uneventful side session and simulated game with no side effects, I was back to my dominating form.

I was being scouted by lots of Major League teams and was the subject of more than a few articles in national sports publications. However I was more than happy with my studies, my pitching, and coming home to June every night. I had no thoughts of forfeiting my status and putting myself in the MLB draft.

I pitched a Saturday afternoon home game that we won 7-2. I went 5 shut-out innings and with a 7 run lead Coach Winters gave me the rest of the game off. It was my 5th win and was one of the first games where June was able to come and watch, seeming to be my loudest supporter as I walked off each inning. After the game we went out for a quick burger to celebrate and she asked we stop at the Sam's big box store where we could use our ID's as member cards.

"You better get us a cart, I have 6 or 8 things on the list." June said as we walked in.

I pulled the first cart out and it was stuck to another, so I jostled it loose and began to walk away when it was obvious there was a wheel with a flat side. So, I went back to get another and again 2 were stuck together and I gave them a good hard shake, picking up the back wheels of one and shaking off the front cart. I heard a loud pop and felt the wrath of God in my pitching elbow and up and down my arm with pain so intense I nearly passed out each time I moved it. I sunk to the floor in a hell fired agony I hadn't ever felt before or since. People ran to my aid, most thinking I had a heart attack, grabbing my arm and all. I remember seeing June and the looks of horror on her face before I finally did pass out with shock setting in. June's horror was seeing my arm seeming to blowup internally and filling with blood. It was like I was bleeding out within myself.

When I came to consciousness my arm was heavily splinted and boarded at a slight angle at my side. June was there, as was Coach Winters. Once I got cobwebs lose and seemed lucid enough to understand they explained my situation. Weeks before, when I was hit with the line drive the ortho's theorize that my ulna may have split when I took the line drive earlier in the season. It yakked at me by swelling, but lots of ice took care of that and it may have healed by itself, had I not kept pitching. I felt minor soreness in my arm after every other start, but nothing to give me alarm or protest to Coach. The crack probably elongated a bit with each start and when I jerked the carts, it splintered and the force shattered the radius, causing the ulnar collateral ligament to also pop.

The pain, the trauma, the internal loss of blood, all combined to send me into shock. June proclaimed to be my wife to the EMT's and ambulance personnel and they apparently sold it to the admitting office, all to make sure she would have access to me and help make important decisions for me. In truth, I would have trusted her to make any decision anyway.

Obviously at the time I was first being informed my mind was an out of control blender of unanswered questions and I was beginning to freak out. My one surgeon who had just entered the room to check on me was going to give me more sedation when June stepped in.

"Please, give me a few moments to talk to him, I think I can talk to him and calm him down. He doesn't need to get all clouded up again."

"Mrs. Glynn, he could hurt himself not wanting to accept what's happened." The doctor in green scrubs said as he was drawing a syringe to plunge into my IV port.

"PLEASE!" She pleaded passionately.

"OK, 1 minute. You DO realize I'm a Doctor?"

"I know that but you have to realize I have more skin in this game than you and understand his fears." She said, making sure he knew she was not pleased in being challenged.

June bent close to me and took my good hand in hers, getting face to face, eye to eye.

"Rance, you have to get hold of yourself and wrap your mind around the realities here. You may not be pitching any time soon or ever. But, you still have a great education to work with, and me to help you through this. You got me through a lot, centered me, and gave me hope. I believe in myself now, I believe in life now. I'm here with you now and won't leave your side until you're stable. You know how I love you, believe in you, and I'll be as a wife would be. I believe in you as you believe in me. Now do we face this together?" I exhaled deeply and lost the steel in my rigid and tense body. I looked at my arm, then to June and I smiled to her. My surgeon took it in and stepped back.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.