Nancy's Guys - Cover

Nancy's Guys

Copyright© 2013 by Paige Turner

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - An open relationship can be interesting. Walking in on someone getting it on in your bed can create scenes that can be awkward at times. But every once in a while, things turn out very well. And well well well, guess what kind of a fantasy Nancy helps out a lover of Tony's with? Life is never boring with Nancy around!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration  

Karen was a bouncy little blonde, nice tits, great ass, an All American type if there ever was one. And deep inside her, there was a seething slut.

Karen would drop by our house and Nancy would have a guy or two for her to check out. It wasn't the excuse that was used, but that was what was being done. She'd just stop by to return a blouse she'd borrowed and some potential stud would be interviewed without ever even knowing he was at an interview. I was bouncing in and out of L.A. for about two months or so, but I noticed that Karen and Nancy had grown thick as thieves. I knew that Nancy was giving her an opportunity to meet some of the guys she thought would be cool with the whole scene. The most important thing was that the chemistry be right with the whole team. So if Joe didn't get along with Harry, there was a decision to be made. The two blonde sex witches had a lot of fun, doing that 'making sure of the chemistry' thing.

The checking out the whole smorgasbord was one thing, but how to get these guys all together? Well, how about inviting them all over to the house and asking them?

Nancy broke it to them this way.

"Guys, how many of you aren't sluts?" We all looked at each other. "Raise your hand if you're not a slut."

"What's a slut?" Mark said.

"You fucked more than five people last month?" Nancy drawled at him. Mark had to take a second to think about it. "You don't have to raise your hand, honey, the word is already out on you!"

"So we're all sluts, what else is news?" Chuckles and laughs went around the room and palms were slapped.

"Okay, class, let's keep it down." Nancy put school marm in her voice and they all kicked back and she had em hooked. "How many of you ain't slept with more than one person at a time?" She looked around. "Class?"

"Okay, we're all gonna burn in hell. So what's your point?"

"I have a girlfriend of mine., "

"And she ain't a slut!" Tom shoved in fast.

Nancy flipped him the bird, and got back on track. "Everybody familiar with the Electric Lady Land album?" We looked at her like she was backward. "You know the fold out?" A couple of the guys looked bemused, but maybe it was the pot that was circling around the coffee table. "Buncha naked girls and Jimi?" You could almost see them relax, now that they had the answer. "You wanna be in a pic like that?"

Buncha naked girls? Boing! "Sure." "Yeah," "Far out, where do I sign up?"

"You don't have a problem being in a photo with your dick stiff?"

"Shit, you put me in a situation like that, it damn better well get stiff!" A lot of hoots and catcalls and general all around agreement that they were pretty much okay with it.

"Well, great. Whatcha all doing is gonna be in a picture with my friend Karen. Everyone cool with that?"

Six guys looked back at her, and only one didn't have a dumbfounded look on his face. That one the sucker gets when he knows he has utterly and totally been had by a master. Mark had been one of those who had arrived already half stoned and the joints that had been passed around had got him well into the zone, but he got it together to sum it up for all of them.

"What the fuck just happened?"

There were a few chuckles, a few shaken heads. "Okay, tell them the rest of the deal, Nancy."

"Well, tomorrow night, when non of you have anything happening, right? We're all going to get together and take a picture of a fantasy my friend has about that picture, only she gets to be Jimi."

"Shee-it, woman ain't even black! I should get to play Jimi!" Ed, the only guy in the room that was black, put us on with. "And how do you think all these white guys are gonna feel after they get a look at the ol' Pile Driver, huh?"

"Hate to burst your bubble there Ed, but two of the guys have bigger dicks than you do." Nancy said with a grin. "But I will say, you do have really good staying power, so ... You in?"

"What the hell, I ain't never meet the chick, how am I supposed to know if she's going to make the cut, you know what I'm saying? What if she just don't inspire me, you know?"

"Ed, every time I've played suck your brains out through your dick games with you, you got inspired. I'll be the set fluffer, so you don't get performance anxiety. I'll either get your peter up or suck so hard, your ears'll be touching..." A few 'whoa!'s and a couple of other agreeable sounds came the crowd. "And just to make sure that there's enough to go around, I'll bring my friend Jen around, too."

"I'm in!" Don said decisively.

"Man would be a damn fool to turn either one of them down."

"Sure, I ain't doing nothing tomorrow night anyhow."

"Yeah." "Why not?"

"Good. Now, one thing about this is that your guys all gotta bring something all the pillows you got tomorrow night. We're going to need a lot of them to lay on the floor under that parachute Mark has."

The next night, Nancy took the Gold Whale, our van, down to the studio with some munchies and drinks and all the pillows in the house. Karen came up in her car around seven. I was reasonably kicked back being the guy behind the camera, and while this was strange, I'd been through a few stranger things before that had put me a lot more uptight. So Karen had someone to bounce off of.

I offered her a hot tub, but she wanted to keep her hair dry, so I got her fairly buzzed and we took off. She's not a good driver on pot, so I wound up driving her old Volvo that reminded me of a forty Ford.

I got the studio set up while Nancy, Karen and Jen and the guys hung out and soaked up wine and munchies. Nancy had brought over some towels and handed one to each guy as he came in and told them to strip off and slip into the towel before they got to the munchies. Karen was wearing a big white terrycloth robe and she was in a half shy mood, so Nancy and Jen had started to tease the guys.

"Now I know why the Romans liked toga's," Jen said as she reached up under one towel and Tom jumped back.

"Aw, poor baby's shy." She giggled at him.

"Your fuckin' hand's freezing!" he complained.

"Guess you'll have to hope I get em warmed up real fast then." She slipped the offending hand under another towel, but on a butt. "Hmm ... how's this for a hand warmer?"

"How about we get to warm our hands a bit?"

"Nope. Matter of fact, Jen and I ain't even going to take off our clothes. Are we Jen?"

Jen smiled at the puzzled and disappointed looks on their faces. "Nope, all we're going to do is suck you guys up hard and stiff."

"Think that I should tell them about the other part?"

"Naw. Let it be a surprise."

The guys were wondering 'what the fuck?' and then Nancy said, "Who wants to be first?"

"You mind if take this off?" Karen asked the guys.

"Okay, let's head into the studio and lose the towels, fellas."

And the lambs followed Little Bo peeling-out-of-her-robe's ass right into the studio. And for the next four and a half hours, Karen took on all comers. I had a rather primitive old steel shower set up in one corner of the studio and every now and then, the various participants would hose down and grab something to eat or drink. Karen and the guys got into this very fun space with each other, Nancy and Jen had bought these long T shirts that had French maid's costumes printed on them and had gotten into feeding grapes to everyone involved while I was reloading camera's every now and then. Karen had wanted pictures not only of the 'Jimi Photo' that was the excuse for this little get together, but of a lot of really raw sexual shots of her guzzling cocks and acting out another fantasy of being a porn actress. She'd seen my X rated work and was wanting a set of souvenir pictures of the occasion. Jen and Nancy in the French maid t shirts with strategic rips in them feeding grapes to people having a gang bang: Trite, but funny, and nothing like grapes to give you a sugar rush while taking care of cotton mouth. Joints, grapes, a tube of lube, whatever was needed, my assistants stayed out of the squirming pile of rutting dicks being held by, sucked by, fucked by, or butt fucked by this sexy girl on some kind of once in a life time sexual high. One of the guy was strong enough to pick her up upside down and while she sucked on his dick, walked her over to the shower and held her pussy up to the shower head and rinsed her out, then started to suck the hell out of her cunt and she just lost it totally, jerking and gobbling and snorting through her nose, her shoulders on the guy's thighs as he leaned up against the shower's tin wall and she's got her eyes wide open and his cock sword swallowed and she's screaming and he's creaming and there is this spay of water snorting out of her nose and across his balls and I sure wished I had one more shot on that roll in the camera camera.

Sitting around the big circular oak table in the studio, Nancy and Jen doing the grapes thing, Karen sitting on a guy's lap, squirming around while the guy next to her finger fucks her and the guy on the other side is kissing her. Finally the guy whose lap she's sitting on says, "Oh the hell with this!" and stood up and bent her over the table. Nancy, on the other side, asked 'Grape?' and popped one into her open mouth which she spit balled out when Joe slammed his dick into her pussy.

Karen was laid across the table, feet off the floor, and was getting banged royally. Nancy looked at her and smiled sweetly. "Ever had anyone eat grapes out of your pussy?"

"No!" Karen gasped.

"You should try it sometime."

" ... oh ... yeah ... right there..." Karen had her head down.

"And how about right now?" Nancy said with a leer in her voice.

"Ahhhh!! God, yeah... " and I don't think Karen was really paying much attention right then to tell you the truth. The rest of the guys glanced over at Nance, wondering what she was up to.

"Okay, good."

Nancy got off of whoever's lap she happened to be on and walked around the table behind Joe and put her hands around his waist. He was taking long, slow deep strokes into Karen and she latched onto his cock and whisper, "Pull it all the way out for a second, hon." and he did. Nancy kind of hunched herself up to his butt and looking over his shoulder, put the head of his dick up to her already well fucked ass. "Push," and he did. All the other guys are watching as she spreads Karen's butt apart and there is this long dick slowly slipping into her. Karen groaned a nice kind of groan as her ass was invaded for the six or seventh time that night. Everyone's eyes were fixed on that shapely butt being pronged and when Joe's cock was all the way inside, Nancy turned her head and kissed his neck and said, "Good boy." She let go and stepped to the side and shoved a chair up to Joe and said, "Sit!" and he very carefully sat down holding Karen by her chest. She rolled her hips a bit and sighed. I noticed she had her eyes closed.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.